The Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind really started to run wild when the woman added, "Lovely. You'll fit right in." Then maybe some movement between them.

Hearing my wife saying "I can't believe what I look like." had my cock straining and my heart beet racing.

The woman laughing back, "Like a whore baby, that's the idea yer?" Emily didn't reply. Instead the woman telling her, "Stop pulling it. It's fine like that."

"They're a bit tight?" concern in my wifes voice.

"Yer a bit, but you look great. Fuck you have some tits." Emily giggled at the compliment, before the woman carried on "Ila is gonna hate you." and I heard a gasp, or a short shreek. That was then sort of explained by the woman telling her "Got to get your fat nips out." Fuck the woman was even manhandling my wife. Fuck this was soo hot. What was she wearing?

"Come on," I heard movement, and then silence. I was about to see them, to see what Emily had on.

A lot of silence. Nothing at all.

It hit me: she's left her phone behind. Shit. I guess I wasn't surprised, but now I wouldn't be able to hear what was going on. How'd we contact each other if something went wrong? My mind didn't last long worrying about that as a lot of questions were answered when my wife stepped out of the cheap hotel entrance opposite me.

My heart skipped a few beats and my breath stuck in my chest. Oh fuck, did she ever fit in. There she was, standing in public, not just dressed like a prostitute, but actually looking like she belonged with them. Her red shiny heels, black hold up stocking things, matching red plastic looking mini-skirt, white t-shirt with a guitar picture on it, large gold hoop earrings and her hair tied back in a ponytail high up on her head.

Without even thinking I held my phone up and zoomed in to take pictures. My cock wanted to explode from my jeans.

The red shoes looked cheap, even from here I could tell they were plastic. They were shiny red, maybe with a 3 inch heel, a lot higher than she usually wore. I was surprised at the agility that she was able to walk with. I took note to buy her some heels as high as these. Her legs were encased in black hosiery, with the tops completely visible. There was no elegant lace at the top, simply what looked like three built in elastic rings. The hold-ups still looked sexy, but there was certainly a degree of cheapness to them.

The tops of the stockings were a good inch short of the bottom of the ridiculous mini skirt she had on. It matched her shoes perfectly in colour, material and tackiness but, my God, did it look sexy on her. It must have only just barely covered her crotch but, from this angle, I couldn't really tell. It was so tight it looked like it was almost painted on. Her ass looked big, and the same with her legs. That's when I noticed that the gap between the stockings and her skirt was a little bulgy. Clearly, these clothes were too small for my wife. That just added to the temporary nature and roughness of it all.

It almost made me want to reach out and roughly manhandle her from here. To feel her thick thighs, her big ass, to pull her towards my throbbing cock. I'd never seen or thought of my wife as thick; she wore a size 10-12 dress usually, so she was a good shape. She even had long, toned legs, but somehow here she looked chunky. And I wanted it. I wanted her.

The t-shirt added to it even more. It was plainly too small for her and, my God, she obviously didn't have a bra on. Fuck, her tits looked like they were trying to rip through the material. They were rather prominent, to say the least. I was in awe.

The mother of my child, my wife, my best friend of over 20 years, was an entirely different person. If I showed anyone that knew us these pictures, they'd never believe they were real. Even though it was obviously Emily Hammer, she would never dress like this. That body didn't even look like hers. I knew it well. I knew it very well. Somehow, it was completely different like this. She was a different woman.

She looked like a street walker, a prostitute, a whore and she completely fit in.

4 It goes Wrong

Almost immediately after she arrived outside, I could tell something was wrong. Jane and Ila didn't appear happy to see her. Without knowing what was being said, clearly there was something wrong. The other woman, that I guess was the one that had dressed Emily, was there also and then another woman appeared. There were now four women and my wife in some sort of heated discussion, complete with the odd arm waving.

I sort of chuckled watching these women doing what comes naturally to them: bitching. There was a lot of tit jiggling and a lot of ass wobbling, however, the comedy didn't last long as I caught my wife looking up towards the dark window I was hiding behind with a look of worry on her face. Jane appeared to pick up on it, also looking in my direction. There was more arm waving and then Jane started to march across the street towards this hotel with my wife quickly behind her. Something in me chilled. Surely they weren't both coming here?

My mind exploded with possibilities and scenarios. Should I hide in the bathroom? Should I quickly exit the room and go up a floor on the stairs to avoid whatever was incoming? What had Emily just told them? Why were they cross? I was physically and mentally spinning around as I tried to work out the best course of action. With my last look out the window, Jane and my wife were gone and it now looked like one of the new woman was heading this way also. I'd never seen her before, but something about the way she walked, her build ... she scared me.

If I exited the room now, I was likely to cross them in the hallway. Fuck, why didn't I just exit right away? If I crossed them in the hallway would Emily make eye contact with me? Fuck, her tits would be jiggling loads as she marched this way. I could picture it. Ummm, a parade of three hookers heading my way. Lucky me, surely? But I didn't think so. Fuck, Emily, why'd you let this happen? One wrong turn and we're now here. Talk about a fork in the road of life... Jeezus.

I sat on the bed, put my mobile next to me, and breathed. I could deal with this, whatever it was. I mean, how bad could it be?

KNOCK KNOCK

The knocks on the door were surprisingly quiet. I'd half expected it to be kicked down like in an action film. I stood slowly and walked towards the door. Before I got there I heard my wife say, "Hey Chris, it's me, let us in." Somehow, that re-assured me, though I'm not really sure why.

Opening the door, there were the three of them. I didn't know what to say and simply moved to one side letting them enter the room. This was more than unknown territory to me, this was an entire other universe. The last woman in, the one that worried me the most, closed the door and almost pushed me back into the room. Now, I'm just over six foot and nicely built, and I do a fair few triathlons, so I don't normally let anyone push me around, but this situation had me acting very passive.

The four of us were now standing close together in this small hotel room but my attention was on my wife. Now that she was closer to me, she looked even more stunning. Actually, I'm not sure if the word was stunning; maybe more sexual. Wanton. Every part of my being just wanted to step up to her and run my hands all over her body. So much of her was on display, her new clothes drawing the eye everywhere. Even in my wildest fantasies, I never assumed that she could look like this. It was amazing. She was amazing. My cock was ready for action. Time to get rid of these other two.

I wasn't in charge though. Jane was all over this mess, whatever it was. "So, this is him?" A nod towards me. "Your husband."

"Yep." My wife's voice quavered a little.

Jane looked me up and down. "Just as I thought, you don't need the money." She then looked back at Emily. "Like I was saying, you're fucking around with us. We do this because we need to." She was furious. "It's not a fucking game for some posh wankers to dabble in. You guys should bugger off and leave us alone."

Emily's head bowed and she whispered, "Sorry."

Jane continued on a bit of a rant. She was clearly properly pissed off. It seemed like an overreaction to me and so I thought I'd try and help, "Hey, if I may?"

Jane stopped and looked at me. Her face clearly told me that she had no intention of listening. She was right, we were wrong, but I stupidly tried anyway. "Look, we were just looking to spice up our..." I paused, unsure of the right word here. Emily took over. "It was exciting and I just wanted to feel the excitement."

Jane saw red. "I can give you excitement if that's what you want. I can fucking give you all the excitement you can take." Her head spun back and forth between the both of us.

I thought that now was the time to get us out of this, "It's okay. I think we've learned our lesson. Don't worry, we won't bother you again. I'm sorry."

I thought that would have taken the wind out of her sails, but apparently not. "Learned your lesson? You've not learned anything!" She turned slightly to the other woman. I couldn't see her face but the other woman nodded in acknowledgement.

Jane turned to my wife, grabbing her arm. "Right, you cunt, your coming with me," and she pulled my wife towards her. I took a step forward to stop whatever was going on and barely caught the other woman moving before her knee made contact with my balls. My cock was at attention in my jeans so she had a clear shot to hit me square on and with force that knocked me backwards into the bed. The pain crashed through me like something I'd never felt before and all the air rushed from my lungs. I thought I was going to die.

I curled up to protect everything and rode through the agony unaware of anything that was going on around me.

5 The closet

I can not believe that we've gotten to this crazy situation. How the fuck am I naked in a closet, tied to chair with a ball gag in my mouth. Jane's crazy bitch friend kneeling next to me as we sort of watch through the slats in the door. She has a mobile phone held up and is recording the surreal situation happening in front of us. I've given up trying to escape and scream through my gag as each time I've tried I've not gotten far and fuck did she squeeze my balls to stop me the last time. They're still hurting now after the knee attack. There was nothing I could do to stop this scene from happening in front of me. Nothing I could do to stop her filming it. Nothing I could do to hide my sexual arousal from seeing it. And ultimately there was nothing I could do to save my wife from this fate. Whatever it was.

There in the middle of the small hotel room, in front of me was Emily. I don't think she knew that we were in the closet watching. To the side of the room was the remains of her jeans, loose t-shirt and underwear that she arrived in. They were all useless now since Jane had just taken a box cutter to them. All the while taunting my wife about her new life and her new uniform.

I was surprised as I took in my wife and her 'clothes'. Gone was the sexy street gear that couldn't have been on her for more than 20 minutes. She was now wearing an all red and transparent getup, apart from a bright pink thong. She had a strange bra on that looked too big for her? Her nipples and areola were completely visible through the red tinted thin material, the outline of the bra was simply a thin red ribbon. The bra provided zero support and was pretty much there to frame her breasts, to draw attention to them. Over that she had a matching red babydoll. Again completely transparent that came to mid thong. On her feet were a different pair of shiny, red, four inch stiletto heels. To make matters worse the material on the bra and babydoll appeared to have small rips and maybe even stains on it.

I was aghast, this was like nothing I'd ever seen anyone in, let alone my wife. It screamed trash. It screamed no money. It screamed ultimate humiliation and degradation. By contrast Jane looked positively demure in her whore outfit.

I hated seeing her like this. I hated that she had put us in this position. But I couldn't deny that my cock was rock solid pointing up at the sky and pulsing. A fact not missed on my companion who laughed quietly at me.

"So bitch, looks like you're ready," Jane almost spat at my wife. Emily simply looked at her, scared shitless and nodded. Jane reminded her, "Remember that my friend has your Chris and will hurt him really bad if you don't go with this.'' At that she reached up and pulled one of Emily's prominent nipples hard.

"Ugghhhh," my wife moaned and closed her eyes.

Jane scoffed at her, "Looks like you want this really."

Emily shook her head and opened her eyes, "No, oh god please don't make me do this." She raised her arms, though quickly dropped them again. I guess realising that she didn't know what to do. I mean she could fight Jane maybe. But then what? Run out of the hotel room dressed like that? And run to where? She must have realised that this was it.

Jane laughed, "Trust me," and she moved her hand around my wife's boob. "You'll love this. I 100 % guarantee it," she laughed, "Or you'll get your money back." The woman next to me quietly snorted at the joke. I tested my restraints again and instantly felt a sharp nail from her index finger pushed hard into my thigh. I instantly remembered the pain in my balls and stopped. FUCK!

There was no knock on the door, no announcement of his arrival. He simply opened the door and stepped in, slamming it behind him. I was shocked and dismayed at this presence. His face instantly smiling at the two women in front of him. Looking at my wife but clearly addressing Jane, "Ummm fuck yes."

"She'll clear my debt, yer?" Jane confirming with him.

He nodded and took a step forward, "So lovely, you've never done this before?"

My wife's face was full of fear as she looked at him. Jane answered for her, "You'll be this working girl's first, Si." Fuck, she called my wife a working girl. Fuck no, FUCK.

He smiled at my wife and took another step towards her, now almost touching. "You ok with this love? I'm happy to have a good fuck." He looked her up and down, really taking her in body. "To clear a debt with a hottie like you. But I don't want to be accused of rape."

Jane answered, "Oh yer she's just nervous, she's ready for this."

Si held his hand up towards Jane, "I need to hear it from her."

This was it. Emily could ask for his help. She could fall on this short, fat, dirty old man's good nature and ask to be saved. She looked at him, then quickly glanced at Jane. I watched Jane's eyebrows raise. It was a clear 'Go on then, make your move.' It was a challenge. One that Emily didn't take.

In a clearly nervous, quiet voice, she muttered "Yes," and then nodded at him. My heart cried out to her and I felt my cock soften. It was horrible to hear her say yes to this man. To let Jane win.

Jane's face though, was a huge smile, "Told you she was happy."

He nodded and took the final step forward, "Let's get a taste of you, my virgin." His right arm wrapped around my wife's lower back as his left arm snaked upwards behind her delcate head. He offered his face to her as their lips met. His head tilting to the side to start a kiss.

I couldn't help myself and moaned a quiet, almost un-perceptible "Noo". The woman next to me heard it and replied with an equally quiet, "Yes," and a little chuckle.

I watched as the man started to kiss my wife, clearly his tongue was working around her mouth. Their lips dancing. However Emily wasn't really reciprocating, her arms still passive at her side. He wasn't deterred at all and carried on. I glanced at the woman next to me, yup, on her phone screen was everything I was seeing. She was clearly recording it all.

After a few moments he let my wife go and took a step back. "Fuck love, you are a delight!" I wasn't expecting that at all. I was expecting him to tell her off. To tell her to get into it more. Maybe he got off on the fact that she wasn't into it. Maybe simply the feel of her body was all that was needed. Feeling her mashed up against him eroding her cold kiss. Or maybe she was actually not as cold as it appeared. Maybe her tongue was playing with his.

He nodded at Jane, "Make sure she knows," and he started to strip off.

Jane stepped up next to Emily, "You liked that, didn't you?" My wife's head turned to her but Jane didn't give her a chance to reply, "Si's my dealer."

A short pause. "Our dealer." I caught the subtle change, but wasn't sure why. "He has a bit of a hair-trigger and a way to deal with it. But he also likes the risky life." I had no idea what she was talking about and neither did Emily from the looks of things. Her eye line now moving back towards the man that was nearly naked infront of her. "So you let him do what he wants right?" Jane was holding my wife's arm and I could make out a squeeze. My wife nodded in reply. It was as if she was in a trance. I guess fear had taken over.

He held his hand out to Jane, clearly wanting something. Jane let go of Emily's arm and moved backwards to a table. She picked up a small something that I couldn't make out and a pair of scissors. That worried me for a second, were they going to hurt my wife. Emily wasn't looking that way, instead staring at the naked man in front of her. His back was slightly to me so I wasn't sure what she was looking at, but her eyes were aimed down. She was looking at his cock wasn't she? Something about that clicked in me. Here was my wife looking at another man's cock. One that from the looks of it she was going to be playing with soon.

Jane was busy. I was confused. The thing in her hand was a condom, but she'd just cut the top off it. She'd cut a tiny bit off the condom, a small bit of the bulb at the end? She then handed it to Si, and he, I guess, moved to put it on. At this point I was bewildered, my cock was properly deflating, I was positively baffled.

Done, he moved in. For some reason this time my wife's arms moved instantly to embrace him. Both sets of arms wrapped around each other and they started to kiss again.

Had seeing his cock made all the difference for my wife? Was she now ready for it? Did she now want it? Or was that fact that she could no doubt now feel it, having an effect on her body?

She wasn't completely into it. Her arms weren't holding him tightly, though his were. Her head wasn't as active as his but she was moving her mouth a bit more, her eyes closed. This time you could hear the kissing. The obvious lip, tongue and saliva action. My cock started to wake up again.

His ass was big and his back was spotty and pitted. He'd had a hard life and was certainly not someone I'd ever have guessed would be naked kissing my wife. Her clean, slim arms, her manicured fingers, added to the contrast between them both. From the current position of his arms I would guess that he had one hand on her ass. He was actually moaning into the kiss now, clearly enjoying what my wife was giving him. Christ, she was doing a good job! At that thought I realised that my cock was starting to really stand to attention again.

I looked around the small closet, trying to find something to get me out of here. To save my wife. But there was nothing. I could get their attention by making more noise and just suffer my squashed balls. I could probably tip this chair over and half squash the woman next to me. None of it sounded like a good idea. But neither was sitting here being forced to watch this.

I tried closing my eyes to block it out, but the kissing sounds stopped and I had to see why. I opened my eyes to watch Si leaning forward, his face buried in one of my wife's boobs. He had freed it from the bra and had the babydoll scrunched up as he was clearly sucking on her nipple. Both of his hands were holding it up as he feasted on it. My wife's eyes betraying her changing feelings, as she looked down at the back of his head. One of her hands was loosely on his back while her other was lightly on the back of his head. Their roles reversed as she held him in place. Her mouth was open and the odd moan was escaping. She always loved attention on her boobs.