The Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned and nodded, moving up on his elbows behind him, his now slick pole bobbing obscenely at the sky. Fuck it looked menacing. Both impressive and menacing at the same time. "I'll ream her cunt out real good."

Emily looked shocked and worried. As in a flash he rolled on top of her, wrigglng his hips to push himself between her legs, spreading them to open her up. He then used his hand to line himself up and with a grunt from him and a yelp from her, he started to fuck again.

There was nothing loving or nice about his movements. This was raw, carnal fucking. He was using my wife's body for his pleasure, which I guess was the point. Pushing down into her hard and fast. Emily was making all sorts of sounds, squeeks, moans, cries. Her arms where trying to brace herself against his chest. There where, "Oowws", "Nooss", "Fucks", and deep grunts from her.

He on the other hand was going for it. Out of breath already as he pounded her pussy, like he was actually trying to break it. He taunted her asking if she'd 'tried the powder yet', 'hoped she knew a good doctor', 'born to be a whore', 'tried a scratch', 'how long was she doing her first session', 'she was lucky to have a friend like Jane', 'he was glad to be able to nut in her', 'he'd certainly have to be protected next time', 'get some marks', 'see her milking those huge titties', how he was 'changing her insides forever' and more. Most of which went over my head, all of which had no answers from anyone.

I struggled in my bonds again, but I got nowhere apart from sore wrists. At that moment something happened. Something that changed my view on this whole situation. Something that broke my heart.

"Oohhhh gggaawwwdddd yeesssss!" my wife called out, "cummmmmmmmiinnnnnggggg," and we watched her body jerking and twitching as an orgasm like I'd never seen before wracked her body. There she was, my wife, not just acting a whore but being one. Fucking a punter and cumming on his cock. And cumming hard and strong. I was arroused beyound understand. It was a knife through my heart.

Jane laughed, "That's right, you old hoe. Just one of us now. Enjoy it while you can, they're not many like this."

How he could keep this up was beyond me. He was like a machine. As my wife came under him he somehow appeared to push deeper and harder into her. That in itself was causing her orgasm to increase, somehow. He fucked her hard and long through her orgasm, somehow making it ride on and on. It must have felt amazing. Her body and mind responding to it so strongly.

It must have lasted a good 2 minutes or more before he suddenly stopped on the downward push. Pressing her hard into the mattress as he clearly unloaded his balls into her. He was really pinning her body down, you could see the pressure his hips where applying. She could obviously feel it, them both grunting together in the sharp, fast moans that come when a man semen is forced from his body in jets.

Damn it was majestic to see them both climaxing together. Their bodies as one, part of him deep inside her. His hopefully disease free sperm entering my wife's womb. The second load today. Pregnancy also worried me, but we'd deal with that with the morning after pill when this mess was over. When normality was able to set in. When we've put our house up for sale and moved to another country to get away from this intrusion.

Eventually he took a breath in and simply said, "Nice," pulling himself back from my wife. No ceremony, kiss or a thank you. He moved back off the bed, his slimy cock still pulsing but getting softer by the second. He started to pull his clothes on, while looking down at my wife. She was still laying there her legs spread wide her pussy a gaping hole will a small river of goo leaking from it.

Jane moved in a little to I guess take a picture. Yup, she even had Emily lift her head so that her face could be clearly seen above her pussy on a through the legs type shot. Fuck, this was so depraved. How would we get out of this? I hoped that Jane dropped her guard at some point and I could get to her phone or something.

We heard him tell the room, "Worth it," as he exited, Jane's phone vibrating at the same time.

She seemed excited when she checked her screen, "Ohh! This will be exciting." Picking up my wife's thong from the floor, passing it to her, "Quick put it back on and sit up." Emily carrying out her instructions but looking tired and bewildered. "This guy's a bit of a freak and should be fun."

This guy? The one just gone, or was there more planned?

7 The Freak

My answer came quickly as a towering man entered the room. I guess he had to duck to enter the door, I missed his entrance. His arm carrying a black duffel bag was heavily tattooed. The door closed behind him but he didn't touch it, someone was out there closing doors for him?

He was maybe mid 50s, grey hair and his shirt was tight over huge arms and what could only be a tight muscled chest. If I had to guess he was probably Eastern European or perhaps Russian. There was just something peculiar about his presence and looks.

Jane's mannerisms were quiet, and different now. She was standing, not quite at attention but it was clear that she was no longer in charge. In fact she did something that confused me. She quickly pulled her skirt down her legs and just stood there with it around her feet. She didn't kick it away, nor did she step out of it. There was also no smirk on her face, she was all business now. This change worried and intrigued me at the same time.

He nodded at at my wife but was clearly addressing Jane, "Tell her", his voice deep and with a heavy accent. Now he turned his body towards my wife, watching her with menacing eyes.

Jane instantly responded, "Stand next to me," but she didn't take her eyes off him. I watched my wife stand up and wobble a little in her silly heels. She was soon standing next to Jane, but wasn't as regimented as Jane was. God she looked hot and trashy at the same time. It made my cock throb, again. Jane introduced him, "This is Mr. Mo, he is with Si." She quickly added, "From earlier." Emily sort of nodded an acknowledgment. "He is a nice man, we do what he says." Emily nodded again while looking at him. Jane quickly added, "Tell Mr. Mo you understand."

My wife was still catching her breath from her last customer, but she turned her head to look at Jane then back to Mo, "I understand," though her expressions said she didn't have a clue what was going on. Me too.

However he clearly had heard what he needed to hear, nodding and asking "Jane, does she partake?"

"No Mr. Mo, not yet."

"She will shortly." It was a clear instruction, not a question, and one that he didn't expect an answer to as he carried on, his head turned to Jane. "You are dirty?" Fuck, what did that mean?

She answered, "Yes Mr. Mo."

His head now turned to my wife as he continued to address Jane, "How many and when?"

She understood this strange code. "Two and about an hour Mr. Mo." It was interesting that she was always answering Mr. Mo to everything he asked. And also, two what, what was she talking about?

His attention squarely now on my wife, he took a step forward towards her as he addressed her, "You'll enjoy that soon." Emily simply looked at him and didn't reply. I don't blame her. I similarly had no idea what he was on about and I too didn't think asking questions was a good idea. However I did notice a look of shock on Jane's face that sent a little alarm bell running in my head. But I couldn't process it as he continued, "You were right, she is quite the shape." I thought he was on about her boobs, most people usually are but he surprised me by putting his hand on her lower belly, just at the top of her thong. "You've had a child?"

This time Emily answers him without a prompt from Jane, "Yes," her voice wavering at his question and his touch.

Jane quickly added, "Mr. Mo." It was obvious that my wife should've have said that. Emily sort of shivered when she realised that she'd done something wrong. There however no repercussions as he continued. "When?"

My wife cottoned on quickly this time, "20 years ago, Mr. Mo."

He nodded, clearly happy this time, "And are you protected now?"

Emily clearly didn't understand, but Jane filled the silence, "No she isn't, Mr. Mo." His hand moved slightly in a tiny circle.

He continued, "Where are you with your cycle?" There was a pause and Emily looked confused. He simply added, "Count days."

I didn't quite get it until Emily said, "Day 10, I think." She still looked confused but quickly added, "Mr. Mo."

He nodded and addressed Jane, "Make a note of that." Again she didn't need to reply, but I did detect a smirk. I realised then what he was talking about, his hand was over her womb and he was talking about her ability to conceive. Fuckers, I moved my arms, again only hurting my wrists.

He then smoothly brought both hands up to my wife's boobs. Taking one in each hand through the non bra and babydoll that she still had on. Even his huge hands didn't cover half of each boob. He lifted them a little, "You fed with these?"

Emily sort of blushed as she answered, "Yes Mr. Mo."

He appeared to weigh them before letting them fall back to my wife's chest with an audible slap before he moved back. Bending to his bag he provided an instruction, "Get on the bed, on your back, open."

I wasn't sure who he was talking to or what he was doing in his bag. Emily started to move, but somehow Jane understood him better, putting a hand on my wife's shoulder to stop her. Jane then climbed onto the bed, moving back on the mattress, laying on her back and opening her legs wide. I was greeted with a tight thong pulled across what I think was a shaved pussy. It was pink like my wife's and like her's it looked wet.

I managed to tear my eyes away from the pussy, to see what he was doing in the bag. He appeared to be rummaging through some clothes. Were they bras? What the hell was he doing? He carried a bag of bras? He then pulled a thing out, yup it was a bra. It was a big, white bra. It was a really big white bra. The type old grannies wear or something. I was confused and then more confused when he stood and handed it to my wife, "Put on."

Emily took it from him, clearly confused as she didn't move. Jane quickly confirmed what was needed with a simple, "Yes, Mr. Mo." Emily looked over at her and her eyebrow raise said, 'do it'. My wife then looked in my direction for a second before his huge body moved past me to a chair in the room. She started by removing her babydoll and then the bra and started to put the new white bra on. As she adjusted it in place he put his chair in the middle of the room, facing the bed, pretty close to it and he simply sat on it. Was he going to make her do a strip tease in the strange bra, while Jane lay there in that position? I guess Jane did say he was freaky.

As I watched my wife finish putting the bra on I think I worked out what it was. If I had to guess it was a maternity bra. It looked like there were extra clips at the top of the cups or something. Whatever it was, it was fecking huge and covered her tits nicely, it was actualy almost a perfect fit. Not something I've ever seen before, fuck knows what size it was. Emily just about finished fitting the bra when his next instruction came though, "On the bed here, knees and hands."

I wasn't expecting that, I don't think anyone could have guessed that. But Emily smoothly complied, and was quickly on the bed as he instructed. Apparently not where he wanted, "Face there," and he pointed towards Jane's pussy. Emily paused a moment before looking at Jane. Jane nodded and put her head down on the bed, looking straight up at the ceiling. Emily moved so that she was positioned more to his liking.

His voice changed as he gave his next command. It was clear he didn't expect any messing around. "You do what I say. Yes." It wasn't a question.

In unison both women instantly answered, "Yes, Mr. Mo." It should have been comical but it was far from that. The room was filled with trepidation, the air was icy.

After a short pause he asked, "Your siski fill?"

Luckily Jane helped us out, "Do your boobs fill the bra?" I'd swear I heard her mumble, "Of course they do."

My wife then, showing off her educated side, maybe showing off a little, replied, "Yes Mr. Mo, my siski are filling this bra."

He liked it. There was a clear grunt and he mumbled what sounded liked "ogromnyy and he moved in his seat. I knew that movement. That meant his cock was growing, it was the uncomfortable shuffle.

This entire scenario was strange. This hulk of a man with his back to me, still fully clothed. Jane lay on the bed with her tube top, thong and heels still on, her legs spread wide, her pussy ready for ... something. Then there was my wife. Who up until 30 mins ago had only ever had sex with me. She was now performing for her third customer. She was acting the whore that she now was and all while I was naked, tied to this chair watching it all.

I couldn't get over the strangeness of it all, even more so what was happening right now. Seeing my wife kneeling on the bed, her heels and thong part of the uniform of her new calling, but the bra, that was a different story. It didn't fit the scene, it stood out, it looked weird. It was sort of industrial in design, thick straps over the shoulders, full coverage cups and some 2 or 3 inch back clasp. The scene was strange, it definitely had a weird kink to it. Exactly what Jane had said he was into. But I'd never have imagined this.

"This first time?"

My wife answered him, "Yes Mr. Mo." I wonder if she thought this was as weird as me.

Jane added to her answer, "First time doing this today. You're her 3rd today. Mr Mo."

"Yes, I see," as he leaned to the side, his head now nearer my wife's ass and thong. Did he just say that he could tell that my wife had been fucked? "You taste pizda?"

Swiftly Jane came to the rescue again, "Mr. Mo is asking if you've tasted pussy before. You haven't, have you?"

Emily answered them both, "No, Mr. Mo."

He nodded, "Lick, now, no hands."

Jane quickly instructed Emily, "Do exactly what he wants and do it right now. Don't ask, don't think." You could hear the worry in her voice. I expected my wife to pause or say no, or anything other than leaning forward and down as instructed. I held my breath, from this angle I couldn't quite see everything but it was sort of obvious when my wife had gotten to her goal. Her head made a small upward motion, I guess she just licked Jane's pussy.

"Up, good." I wasn't expecting that either.

Emily complied, raising back up on all fours. I corrected my thinking. She hadn't just licked Jane's pussy. She'd licked her thong. This was all sorts of strange.

"Do again, longer."

Emily instantly leaned forward and did it again. However this time she stayed there, her head making the slow repeated movement.

"Up, good," again from the Russian.

My wife rose back up. I quickly looked across at the woman next to me, yup she was still recording it all. I then wondered if she'd ever seen something like this. Was this a usual day in whore land or was this something different? A moan from the bed had my head spin back to see him leaned forward one hand now cupping the nearest of my wife's boobs. He was I guess holding it up for her, in the bra. His hand manipulating it. "Lick again."

And down she went. This time he continued to play with her boob and she was there maybe a good minute before he called her back up. "You taste?"

My wife answered with a nod, "Yes, Mr. Mo."

"What?" he wanted more.

She turned to look at him, "I'm sorry, I'm not really sure," then quickly added, "Mr. Mo." She genuinely looked sad that she didn't know the answer.

With his hand still on one boob, "Jane, pull to one side," then to my wife, "Try again, one only."

Jane's hand appeared at her crotch and yes she pulled her thong to one side. There it was. An obvious wet, cleanly shaven pussy. Even from here I could see it was messy. Emily slowly moved down, clearly more aware of what she was about to do. I could almost see it through her eyes, in slow motion as she got closer. She paused and couldn't help herself. "I can smell it."

I thought Jane would jump up and punch her, or the man would do something, but Jane didn't move and Mr. Mo simply said, "What?"

"I can smell her pussy."

"Yes." He was happy. There was a pause. No one moved or said anything. His hand moved on my wife's breast again. "Jane, tell her, while you lick." Then he boomed, "NOW!"

My wife didn't pause anymore, her face dove into the pussy before her. At that exact moment we heard Jane moan, "Ohhh fuck, ooohhhh fuck." She took a deep breath and continued, "That my friend is Mr. ummmmm Mo's present, uummm to you." He chuckled. "He likes nasty ummm girls ummm with the biggest uugghhmmm tits. Ummm good."

He interrupted her, "No, not that. Tell her what she lick."

Jane quickly corrected herself. "You're tasting cum."Fuck, it was obvious, but God... Hearing it? "You're cleaning my used cunt. Ummmm. Two ummm men paid a lot ummm to cum inside uugggghhh a while ago. Ummmm ..."

"STOP," he called out.

Jane stopped and my wife's head stopped moving. A second later she moved back up on her arms as he took his hand away from her boob. "Now you taste?"

Emily nodded. I swear I heard him smile as he replied, "Good." He stood up, "Take siski through holder."

I think I understood him, so did Emily from the looks of it. At the same time he moved slightly to the side and started to fiddle with his trousers. Was it time for me to see the third cock of the night? At the same time I was fascinated to see Emily open the bra at the top of the clasp and let her boob through the large hole it created. She did it with a strange ease, squeezing it out. It then hung there, covering the fabric of the cup underneath it. He grunted approval and reminded her, "Do both," so she did. She looked strange kneeling up with both of her boobs now hanging through the hole in the maternity bra. They gave her boobs even more of a teardrop shape. Damn, I suddenly felt a kinship with this man. My wife's tits looked amazing and fecking huge like this.

Another grunt and a shuffle from him before the next instruction, "Lick again," and instantly Emily leaned forward and into the remainder of Jane's creampie. This time I heard a tongue and juicy pussy sound and it was clear. At the same time I realised that this entire thing was starting to turn me on again. My cock was starting to pulse and twitch, hard and aiming up. I continued to watch my wife's tits, now dangling down, squashed on the bed, as she licked her first pussy.

This lasted a few moments before things took another strange turn. He asked my wife, "You like?"

She mumbled through the pussy, quietly and not entirely convincing, "Umm, yes."

He didn't appear to care, as he'd now discarded his trousers and pants. His ass and legs now in my view. One of his hands was lightly tracing all of my wife's body, slowly, palm down moving across her skin while she licked Jane's pussy. He was talking Russian, I guess to himself. His hand continued to dance over my wife's body, he didn't appear to focus on any one point, instead letting his hand roam everywhere.

He surprised me by suddenly plonking his ass down on the chair and giving his next instruction. "Get her Big Charlie."

Jane took the instruction as to her, sort of pushing my wife back up as she moved off the bed. I started to guess what Big Charlie was, half expecting her to get a monster dildo out of his bag, but she instead moved to the table. That left my wife face down on the bed, I guess wondering what was coming next, like me. He quickly answered some of that question. "Up on arms. See siski hang."