The Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then for the first time in a while we heard Jane, "Knew you'd enjoy her tits, Si." He moaned an acknowledgement and continued to slerp and suck. All the while my amazing wife was clearly enjoying the feeling, her eyes now closed, her breathing more laboured.

Eventually he stood up after making a loud popping sound, followed by a slap as her boob fell from his mouth and landed back on her chest. He put his hand on the other one that was still undercover and used it to direct her to the bed. It wasn't even a full step away as my wife moved onto and quickly laid back on the dirty bed. He stood there looking down at her. My cock throbbed and twitched as, without anyone directing or suggesting, Emily very obviously brought her legs up and opened them wide for him. Well also for the camera, as I looked to my side. Yup it was still capturing it all.

There was my amazing, wife, laying on a bed with a hooker stood nearby, ready to fuck her first stranger. It was surreal, and the fact that she wasn't fighting it was even more crazy. His hand vanished to I guess his cock as he quickly mounted the bed and knee walked towards her. We heard him pronouncing that he approved, "Fuck me, this is going to be memorable."

He then turned to Jane, "Take some pictures bitch, I wanna remember this moment."

Jane faffed behind her and quickly turned with her mobile in her hand. Great, so they were now getting close ups of my wife's transformation. However my cock, twitched as he leaned forward over her. His arms either side near her boobs, his big belly now resting on my wife's taught stomach. "You put it in," he instructed her.

Sure enough Emily's arm moved between them, as I guess she held his cock. I still hadn't seen it and the strange condom change that Jane made came back to haunt me again. However this time I didn't get deflated as I watched their bodies move. His gradual movement down and forward, hers almost trying to shrink under him. I could only guess that she'd lined him up correctly and that his cock was now starting to slide into her.

My wife's mouth opened and there was an audible moan or groan. At the same time he appeared to move forward more and he groaned with her. He was moving slowly. This was insane.

"I'm really your first?" he asked her as he continued to slowly push forward.

Emily didn't reply, her mouth still wide open. Jane answered for her, now standing close, with her camera capturing all sorts, "She has a hubby and has had a kid. But trust me Si, you're her first."

He nodded, "Ummmmm, tell me." He wanted my wife to tell him. His body moved slowly, away from her, back up the bed as he was now surely withdrawing his cock.

Emily was lost in the moment, Jane had to help her, in a surprising way. The back of her hand on my wifes cheek, "Tell him, tell him that he's your first client." He started to move forward again, his cock no doubt going back in. His body was starting to shake a little and wobble. Was he enjoying it that much? Or could he not hold himself up? It was little muscle wobbles. He kept pushing forward, harder this time. Hard enough that we heard my wife whimper. Jane stroked her cheek again, "Tell him that you're now a whore."

Fuck me, I nearly came. I'm glad nothing was touching my cock, just air. I groaned into my gag, maybe too loudly but no one in the room appeared to notice. My wife then said it. Clear as day.

"Yes Si, I'm a sex worker now. You did it." And she gasped as he started to pull out again, this time faster.

Jane appeared to move her phone closer to my wifes face. The back of her hand moved closer to my wife's eye. "That's right, you're at the start of becoming one of us." Did she just wipe away a tear?

Si roared, "A sex worker. HAH!" and thrust hard into my wife.

She gasped and groaned. As Jane told her, "A whore, simply a whore."

Si started to thrust with a bit more vigor and purpose, just as we heard my wife in an almost distant voice moan, "You made me a whore. Arrgggggggghhhh oooooooowwwwww," as Si appeared to push himself as deep as possible into my wife and hold himself there. At the same time he called out with her. "Ugghhhhhhhhh", his entire body pulsing and shaking. I watched his butt cheek muscles clenching. He was cumming.

My wife's first customer was cumming inside her. She'd done it. She'd brought him to an orgasm and from the sounds and looks of it, it was a good one. He currently had her nailed to the bed, as he pushed hard down into her pelvis. It was a crazy sight. I couldn't tear my eyes away. I also now realised what Jane meant when she said he had a hair trigger. He's only thrust into her maybe six times in total. I was almost proud that Emily's pussy was that amazing. I glanced over at the woman next to me. She had a grin on her face and the phone still held there. Everything captured.

Looking back at the bed. He was already uncoupling. He pulled out as Emily layed there, still and panting. I don't think she'd cum from that. She had her eyes closed. He moved back from between her legs, shuffling back. Then I saw it.

I saw her thong pulled to one side and her pussy. It was still slightly open. The area around it was glistening and from her was a little trickle and then a blob of what must have been semen. That did it. Without touching my cock, just the sheer eroticism of the entire thing, my cock started to erupt. I groaned into the gag and heard the women next to me mumble, "Interesting." There in front of me was my wife's pussy with anothers man's cum running from it. She'd had unprotected sex with a customer. This was crazy, all of this was crazy. But my cock and balls were loving it. At least one spurt landed on the door in front of me. I was still grunting and cumming, more than I'd ever cum before.

Then the man stood and turned to pick up his clothes. I saw his cock for the first time. It was nothing special but as he pulled off the condom it all made a bit of sense. He'd worn a condom to try to desensitise himself, but the hole let him ejaculate directly. Was that a strange perk of his position? Surely everyone used condoms, if only for all their own safety.

But what about Emily's safety? God this was all a nightmare. He simply dropped his condom on the floor and started to get dressed. Just as more of his cum ran from my wife's used pussy, the end of my cum ran down my own balls. My cock still lightly pulsing.

Jane then broke the spell, "We good Si?"

He chuckled, "Ummm yer, she is worth it. I don't suppose she'll be safe for tomorrow?"

Jane smirked, "What'd you think?"

He simply grunted, now dressed, threw something at her that she caught and he left the room. She looked down at her hand and smiled, obviously happy with what she had.

I looked on at my wife, her eyes now closed as she no doubt contemplated what she'd just done. I shook my head, ashamed that I'd come, ashamed that this had just happened. Shit, this was a fuck up. But it was about to get a lot worse.

6 No 2, the long one

With her eyes still closed, my wife mumbled, "He came in me," as she reached forward and pulled her thong back across her pussy. Still laying on the bed she opened her eyes and looked at Jane.

Jane simply smiled, "Yup he did, they pay a lot more for that."

"But ..." my wife started to say but Jane simply shrugged her shoulders and answered, "That's for you to sort out." Fuck that was wrong. Fuck that was so bad.

Emily propped herself up on her elbow looking around the room. "I can go now?" Jane didn't answer, instead fiddling on the work top with something. "Where's Chris? Is he safe?"

I was glad to hear my wife ask after me. Jane stopped what she was doing and turned to face my wife. "You've only had one fuck. I told you I'd make sure you enjoyed this."

Emily interrupted, "But I don't want to do this. I need to leave."

Jane chuckled, "I saw you just then. Don't deny that you liked Si's cock inside you. I bet you can feel his jizz running into your undies right now." There was a few moments silence as Emily didn't respond, Jane pushed, "You can, can't you?"

She nodded, "Yes, but I didn't like it."

"And that's my point." What did Jane mean, I was confused? "This isn't a game, this is a job. Now that you're a whore you'll learn."

Emily interrupted again, "I'm not a whore. I'm not doing this again."

Janes turned back to the table and laughed, "Oh you are a whore now love. There's no take backs. The deed is done. The floodgates are opened."

Emily bowed her headm, shaking it a no "I want to leave, where is Chris?"

Jane looked up straight at the cupboard at us. "No you can't go yet. I've told you there's more coming," she laughed and nodded in our direction just as Emily sat up on the bed.

As if in slow motion the woman next to me pushed the doors open. Emily's eyes opened wide as I moaned a, "Hhuggnnrrrrrroooo," and shook my head. I don't know who was more embarrassed, I know that I think it was me. There I was, naked on a chair in a closet, my half hard cock clearly wet from something. I struggled to get free from my ties and moaned again. My wife simply stared at me, her mouth fell open. I couldn't get free, I couldn't tell her anything.

I stopped moving as I felt something cold and hard against my throat at the same time Emily's eyes opened wide. I could only guess it was a knife or something, but it had the effect of keeping me still. With a smirk in my direction Jane instructed my wife, "Chris saw it all. Your hubby saw you fucking Si. He saw you kissing him. Tell him what you are."

I moaned through the gag, it was unintelligible. Jane turned back towards the table and casually pushed the point to Emily, "You'd better admit it quickly before she runs that knife through his throat."

At that I felt the sharp point more than before. I half expected this was it. These crazy bitches were going to kill me. My wife's eyes opened wide and she half whispered, "I'm sorry Chris."

It obviously wasn't what Jane wanted to hear, "Tell him what you are."

Surprisingly quickly she followed Jane, "I'm sorry Chris, I'm now a whore."

I gasped through the gag, my wifes eye wide and scared. It was crazy hearing it from her own mouth.

It was obviously wha the women wanted to hear as the knife was gone as quickly as it appeared. The woman moved to close the closet again. Both doors closed, she made sure that the slats were still open enough for us to see through. I moaned loudly trying to tell my wife that I loved her. There's no way she understood.

Her eyes still looking at me through the door. Staring exactly where I was. Jane was playing with her phone as Emily stood up from the bed. It wasn't lost on me how sexy she looked. Her boobs not really in her clothing, an obvious wet patch on her thong. I almost whimpered as she took a step towards me before Jane without even looking up told her, "I wouldn't if I was you."

Emily stopped mid step, "But ..."

Jane looked up. "She's a bit nuts, she'll happily slice his balls off just for a giggle. Don't tempt her."

I turned, looking at the other woman next to me, she wasn't paying attention right now. Instead she was typing something on her phone, something with screenshots or maybe videos on, I couldn't really tell. She didn't look like she was about to kill me but I didn't want to test her. There's something unbelievably vulnerable about sitting in a chair butt naked, having just cum with a potentially crazy person next to you.

I looked back at my wife, her beautiful loving eyes still lazing a hole through the door. Jane had put her phone down and was adjusting my wife's boobs. "Don't worry, love. I know you didn't cum then. That's part of the job. We're here for them. Keep doing as you're told and you'll be fine." She nodded in my direction, "And he'll be too." as she flicked one of my wifes nipples for good measure.

At that moment the door opened and in walked a tall thin man. He looked Mexican or something, had a lot of tattoos. He smirked at my wife as he pushed the door closed.

Jane asked him, "Name?"

He replied in a clear English accent, "Salt".

She nodded. Was that a code or how they got access to the ladies? I dunno. All I noticed was the look in his eyes as he appraised my wife's body. Her eyes now shooting from him to me and back again. He then looked across at Jane, "So she, new. And I'm no 2 yer?"

Jane nodded. Did that mean they were selling my wife based on the number of people she'd fucked. I guess that kinda made sense as the more she had the more the risk was. He then sort of confirmed my thought, "You know she's clean?"

Jane nodded again, adding, "Only Si."

He chuckled, "I'll show ya how it's done," as he stepped up to my wife and put his hand on her cheek, running it down her face. I expected her to scream or knee him in the balls. But instead her eyes locked forward at him, she didn't smile, he picked up on it. "Ohhh I'll make you happy babe, that I'm sure of." He was a confident cocky fucker. I knew what that possibly meant that he was packing. At that moment my cock throbbed and my balls churned, a deep, painful ache having just cum.

His hand that was now moving around her boobs. Cupping, massaging and basically weighing one of them. He chuckled, "Fuck these are real. Man, Jo's gonna love'm." His hand now moved down her body to her thong, where he unceremoniously simply ran a finger inside her thong around her pussy lips. Another chuckle, "I see that Si lubricated you for me." He pulled his finger from my wifes pussy, it was glistening. He then surprised me when he pushed it inside my wifes mouth. "You like?"

He didn't wait for her to answer, pulling it out swiftly. In record time, he was naked and laying on the bed. He almost hopped onto it like a child. Jane took charge, turning my wife round as they both stepped up to the bed. Using her hand she motioned for him to turn around a bit, which he did. His head was now much closer to us, now more 45 degrees towards us, with his legs further away. Jane moved my wife so that her back was to us, as she stood at the bed, her hand on my wifes back. She must have been applying pressure as Emily started to lean forward just as Jane said, "Get your lips around that and let's hurry along. Time is money, don't make us cross."

The message was clearly delivered and aimed squarely at me. Emily I guess got it also, as her arms moved forward as she leaned forward more. At this angle I could see her thong was pulled tight up her crack and I could almost see her pussy. The thong was very obviously damp and her thighs were still glistening. It was quite a sight and, yup, one that the woman next to me was again capturing on her mobile.

I then heard it, a slurpy, gulp sound. It could only be my wife's lips around this strangers cock. Yup her head then moved around a little and an arm moved at the same time. Yup she was giving him a blow job and he must have been happy with it. "Ummmmgggg goooodd," was his reply to her work.

Jane laughed, and kicked one of Emily's legs a little, "Spread 'em."

My wife's head lifted up and looked at Jane, confused. Jane wasn't happy with that. "Get your lips back around that snake and spread your flaps." My wife's head turned back and moved down at the same time she shuffled her legs a little wider. Jane turned her head fully to look at us and smiled. She did that just for the camera and me. Fucker. I noticed that the new move had put more of my wife's thong on display. The stance she had now was positively pornographic. Her pussy hair was poking out, she looked a mess. But according to my cock a hot mess, I throbbed.

"There ya go," Jane announced with a tap on my wife's ass, I guessed to tell us that Emily was in the right position. But I was wrong. Emily stood up slowly, her eyes fixed forward. Jane then instructing her, "Get that dirty thong off and get him buried inside you."

Way to quickly and easily for my liking, Emily wiggled out of her thong, Jane taking it from her. She then helped her up onto the bed as for the first time I saw the bloke's cock. It was like something out of a porn film, but grotesque. It was some long, hard, thin, thing, with thick veins crisscrossing up it. My wife standing over him, moved a leg each side of his hips and looked down at it before looking at Jane, "I can't, it's too big." She then looked up straight at me, her eyes looked watery.

Jane laughed, "Yer you can, stop fucking about and ride it."

He laughed a deep hearty laugh, "You'll be fine, trust me you're gonna love it."

Emily didn't move, but Jane told her to move it. "Look, your client needs to nut. So get that cooch doing it's job. You'll be sorry if you fuck around any more." And she reached up and slapped my wife's ass really hard. The smack rang out loud and my wife's cry with it. "Ooowwwwwwww!"

Emily looked at Jane, daggers in her eyes, "A condom?"

Jane shook her head, "He paid for bare," and she giggled.

Emily looked at me in the closet, "Please."

Jane raised her hand, "I'll slap you again."

He laughed and Emily quickly moved, lowering herself straight over his pole. With one hand she held it against her pussy and she slowly moved down it. Her legs tight, doing their job of keeping her steady on the mattress in her heels. She moaned out, "Oooohhhhhh," as I noticed the handprint on her ass cheek.

As she lowered more she moaned something but his moan downed it out. "Ohhh you are new. Tight."

She was soon on her knees as she moved herself lower and lower onto his cock. Her breathing now sort of panting. "Ohhh goddd!"

Jane had moved back to the table, her back to us, she chuckled at hearing my wife enjoying it or in pain. She didn't care. However it was soon obvious that she was enjoying it. Her hands now on the man's chest, and she was quite a way down, starting to move up and down him slowly. Her face then again looked up towards me. I wasn't sure if she was trying to show that she was ok. Or if it was a look of 'Look at me babes, I'm doing it'. Whatever it was, I liked it. I mean I didn't like seeing my wife speared on a huge stranger's cock. But my cock brain clearly did as I was back to full height and strength again.

Emily was now riding him, wincing with each push down. He was a lot bigger than me, something she really wasn't ready for. However, she continued moving slowly up and down his huge shaft.

"Ummm you like that? Umm." His hands were now on my wife's tits.

Her reply caught me out, "Ummm yer baby," and she closed her eyes. Was she performing for me? Was she getting into the role? Or was this simply animalistic sex, was she enjoying it?

She was starting to move her hips around as well as up and down. Clearly enjoying herself, enjoying the feel of his big cock inside her. Very likely the biggest thing she'd ever taken down there. Interestingly, there was at least 2 inches left that she wasn't committing to. They were both moaning, though she was louder.

This carried on for a little while before it appeared to piss Jane off. She put down what she was fiddling with and turned to look at the fucking couple. She watched for a moment, before, an evil look on her face, "God woman, get off him." She stepped forward, looking down at him, "You wanna break her in properly?"

He was clearly enjoying the pussy gripped around his cock and unable to answer her. So she tried my wife, "You enjoying that big cock?" Before I guess she mimicked her, "I'm not a whore, I don't want to do this, I love my husband. I'll never do it." At that Emily looked at her but didn't stop fucking the man.

Jane then with a serious tone, "Oh no, you're certainly no whore, are you?" as she sort of pushed Emily off his cock. I thought 'this isn't how you treat a customer', poor bloke, I sort of smirked. But she asked him again, but different this time, "You able to break this whore in honey."