The Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pounded down the hallway, turned back as I hit a deadend. Then down two flights of stairs, through a reception and I was in a street. I didn't recognise it. Fuck where was I? With no mobile phone I felt naked. I couldn't call anyone for help, I couldn't use maps, pay for anything. I started walking in a random direction, trying to find something to get my bearings. All the while worrying if Emily was ok.

I didn't even know what time it was and of the few people around none were someone that I wanted to approach. I double backed past the hotel that I was just in, I took the odd turn here and there before I started to recognise roughly where I was. There was the fecking theatre that started this all off. The left turn that set us off on our trip to hell.

I picked up the pace to a small jog once I'd started to work out how to get back to safety and was in the hotel room in minutes, after getting a new key from the front desk.

First thing I noticed was that Emily wasn't here. Instantly panic set in and my heart started to race. My phone was on the bed as was my watch. Suddenly feeling more complete with them on, I checked for messages or missed calls. There were none.

Taking in the room, my head spinning, what do I do now? Where was she? Could I get back to the hotel I was in? Should I phone the cops on the way there?

I then noticed a small box on a shelf under the TV. Opening it I recoiled in shock. It was a treasure trove of drug shit. I flew back from it, landing on the bed on my ass. What the fuck was that there for? Christ did they expect me to? Oh god no. And where the fuck was my wife. Somehow at that moment my mind noticed the damp patch that was now forming on my jeans pocket.

I found myself pulling my wifes knickers out, amazed that they'd soaked through my jeans. I held them in my hand and just stared at them. This was a clear reminder that what had just happened was real. Too real.

I then shocked myself as I realised that my cock was starting to ache and grow again. The feel of the juices now on my fingers. What was she doing right now? I tried to shake the feelings. Tried to get myself back to what I should be doing. But my mind kept leaping back to Mr Mo and the others that had taken my wife from me.

What had those bitches said, 'She's one of us now'. Fuck why did I like hearing that. FUUUCCCCK.

I looked back at the drug box, still open. From this new angle I could see something in the lid. I stood and pulled it out. It was a card, white with a hand written note on it that simply said

She'll need this when she's done.