The Hotel Maid - Day 02

Story Info
After a great interaction with the maid she visits again.
1.5k words
4.46
12k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers

It was two days before the hotel maid (Rosa) cleaned our room and also watched me shower while my wife sat outside on the balcony. She also flirted by gently spanking me enquiring if we used my belt for fun. We now knew from reception she would be returning as the room is cleaned every two days - Mon/Weds/Fri. We had reached Wednesday.

After Rosa's visit I told Christine everything that happened. She was so turned on we spent virtually the next two days talking about it, but also what could happen next time we had a visitor to our room. It began as a fantasy but eventually convinced ourselves that, as we were on holiday, we should try something with Rosa. You only live once as they say.

Lying by the pool we hatched a plan. Nothing outrageous and certainly nothing that would offend or put us in a sticky position in the hotel.

Wednesday morning arrived, at last. We enjoyed a long lie before heading pool side for a few hours in the sun. It was hard resisting some fun before leaving the room. We ate in the morning at the pool bar rather than wait till lunchtime as we didn't want our plan thwarted. Lying by the pool we could see Rosa begin her tour of the building starting on the ground floor and moving apartment by apartment, five on the ground floor, five on the first. We were in the middle apartment on the first.

Nervous and excited we watched as she moved to each apartment. We gave roughly 25 minutes for each. Plenty of time to have a few lunchtime drinks to settle our nerves.

We watched Rosa finish the last on the ground floor then climb to the first. She carried her cleaning materials with her. As soon as she knocked, then entered the first apartment we began to move. We packed our pool bag and headed up. We managed to reach our apartment without Rosa seeing us.

Inside we both stripped off and had a quick shower to remove the excess sun cream. We then had another couple of drinks chilling on our beds. We heard Rosa in the apartment next door and after 20 mins put our plan into action.

Christine lay on her bed, half slightly on her side and on her back. She lay in a way where a breast and her arse were exposed and on show. She pretended to sleep. I positioned the belt Rosa had picked up a few days prior and positioned it on the bedside table. We waited.

No idea why but we were both really nervous. Excitement probably.

A knock at the door, Rosa was here. I made a feeble attempt to stand and move to the door knowing full well she would use her key to enter if I didn't make it. I didn't. The door began to open as I was halfway across the room. Rosa smiled at me and with her thumbs up said "hello."

Similar to her first visit she asked if she could clean the room. I waved my arms around indicating to go ahead. With that, she went back to her cart and brought in the dustpan and brush. I sat on the bed opposite Christine.

As Rosa entered fully into the room she saw Christine lying snoozing and me sitting on the bed next to her pretending to read. She stopped in her tracks, looked at Christine, then at me, smiled and said "mmmmmmm." She pointed at Christine, then at my cock and said, "you fuck." Now I have no idea if this was a question asking if we had fucked or, a request to fuck.

Not missing my opportunity I stood up and said "yes, you want to watch?" Not sure she was understanding me I made the sign of holding fingers to my eyes then to her at the same time pointing at Christine. I pulled a stool over to beside the bed and made the same movement but also indicating to sit down. She immediately bolted for the door. Shit, I have pushed it too far. Where is she going. I watched her look out the door, turning her head up and down the corridor to make sure no one was there and come back in. She closed the door behind her and sat on the stool. I took this as an invitation to start. This middle-aged cleaner was sitting no more than two foot from us while we were completely naked and about to have fun.

I knelt on the bed and tugging at Christine's body, rolled her over onto her back. She was pretending to be asleep but coming to slowly. I opened her legs wide and began slowly licking at her pussy and clit. My head was positioned in such a way that Rosa could see exactly what I was doing with my tongue. I looked at her while I was flicking my tongue and tasting my wife, she gave me an approving nod and wink.

Christine began to writhe and moan playing the part of being woken from a slumber perfectly. I could tell she was enjoying this. Her pussy was soaking wet and could see that her nipples were rock hard. I can always tell when she is loving it as her hands grab my head and pull me into her. I began to use my fingers at the same time slowly pushing into her pussy. I saw a movement at the corner of my eye and looked up to see Rosa rubbing her hand slowly over Christine's breast. Figuring that she was allowed with neither of us stopping her she started rubbing the other breast and then moving to Christine's nipples. Rosa was gently pulling at them and I could sense that an orgasm was approaching so I stopped to move onto the next step.

As I knelt up Rosa looked at my rock hard cock, licked her lips and gave me an agreeing nod. I indicated for her to touch me and as soon as I did, her right hand reached out and began stroking my cock. She wanked me slowly while I played with Christine's pussy. Rosa's other hand was pulling at Christine's nipples. Rosa then pulled a bit harder at my cock. Wondering what she was doing I looked at her and she was pulling me towards my wife's pussy. "You fuck," she said. I moved my body forward to take up a kneeling position and, when in the right place, Rosa guided me into my wife. As soon as I entered her soaking wet pussy there was a collective sigh from all three of us.

I began fucking Christine slowly while Rosa was rubbing at her nipples. Rosa spotted the belt, picked it up and laughed indicating to me that I use it on Christine. I took the belt from her and, making a loop, secured Christine's hands together and pushed them above her head. I gave the belt to Rosa who held onto it tightly. Christine wrists tied together with a leather belt, hands above her head and being securely held while I fucked her. Fucking amazing.

Rosa leaned forward and began sucking Christine's nipple, then she pulled it gently and was giving her breasts a good squeeze. With the long extra part of the belt Rosa gently swung it hitting Christine first, on the upper arm and then slowly towards her breast and nipple. Just a gentle tap but enough to cause a sting.

Christine was so turned on her breathing was laboured and her moans were becoming louder. I started fucking her harder and while doing this Rosa was touching her, squeezing her and hitting her with the belt. She was also giving us verbal encouragement, "yes, yes, fuck, fuck." The scenario had reached fever pitch for Christine, she started telling that she was coming. "Fuck me, fuck me hard, oh yes, I'm coming, fuck me." In between all of this Rosa was purring away with "mmmm," and "yes." I could feel my horny wife tense up underneath me and begin to shake. I continued fucking her till her body started to calm down and relax.

We weren't finished though. While Christine was lying in a deep state of post orgasm I pulled my cock out and began to wank. Rosa watched me intently. I pointed at her then pointed at my cock as an invitation to touch me. She didn't think twice, leaning across the bed to start wanking and touch me this time with her left hand. She obviously knew what she was doing as her touch was amazing. She my cock just right, not too hard and not too soft. I wanted her to do this for hours but couldn't last long, I was too turned on. Loudly I said "I'm coming, I'm coming." With Christine looking at me, my hot spunk shot all over her body and face. Rosa continued wanking me till there was no more. She stopped and licked the bits that remained on her hand.

What a horny experience.

Rosa moved the chair back, stood up and nodded saying "thank you." We smiled, and said "you're welcome." With that, she blew us a kiss and left. The whole situation lasted no more than 15 minutes but was one of the horniest experiences ever. Unfortunately, we never saw Rosa again as we had a day away on a boat two days later to a nudist beach but that's another story...

Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers