The Hotel Maid - Day 01

Story Info
Surprised by the horny hotel maid in Greece.
1.3k words
4.08
18k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers

Prior to marriage, kids, and pets Christine and me had lots more time to enjoy each other and try different things sexually. We often chatted about meeting others for fun and the closest we came was meeting another couple where we watched each other, no more than that but it was a horny experience.

A new scenario took place while holidaying in Kos, Greece. We rented a self-catering apartment which consisted of a large room with twin beds and a separate bathroom. It was cosy but enough for us to enjoy each other.

Our daily routine involved some mid-morning sunbathing before retiring to our room/apartment for a spot of lunch and some fun. Amazing how horny the sunshine makes you.

One particular lunchtime we stayed in our room longer than usual as the weather wasn't great and, following some lunch and sex we just chilled. I had a snooze while Christine moved to the balcony to read her book.

I was woken from my nap with a knock at the apartment door. Ignoring it initially there was another knock a few seconds later. Naked, I dragged myself from my bed and headed towards the door. I planned to grab a towel from the bathroom as I passed but before I could, the door began to open. It all happened in an instant where I was stranded in no mans land with no towel close by and not close enough to the bathroom to grab one when in stepped the maid. It was only after she stepped in to the room and adjusted her eyes to the darkness did she notice me. We both stopped in our tracks. She cheekily smiled and said to me in broken English "I clean your room now or come back?"

I waved my hands around as though to motion that cleaning was fine saying "yes please."

"Ok," she said "I am Rosa." Then she left.

I was a tad confused until less than a minute later she came back in with a brush and pan. I thought I had scared her away.

I nervously walked to the closed curtains, pushed my head through and told Christine. She said, "perfect opportunity, get back in and flash, she has come into the room so is obviously comfortable." I did just that, I returned to the room and decided to act was as natural as possible. I began tidying which I then thought was a bit daft as the maid was here so instead, thought I would have a shower. I did feel as though (even if my room) I was invading her space as she was here to clean and tidy so thought a shower was a good option, i.e. hiding away in another, separate room.

As I walked past Rosa nervously she smiled, pointed towards my cock and said "beautiful," with her thumb in the air. I smiled and waved my hands as if to say 'shucks' but have to be honest and say I loved the compliment. Rosa was a woman who was probably 20-30 years my senior with a fairly buxom body. If there is such a thing, she had the look of a middle-aged Greek female. She was wearing white shorts and a loose fitting black vest with evidently, no bra.

I started the shower and waited until it warmed up. I hadn't shut the door fully leaving it open enough to see Rosa passing but not enough to be blatant. There was no shower curtain so I was able to stand under the warm water while facing the bathroom door hoping to be seen. All very innocent and with the door slightly ajar I was giving Rosa the opportunity to look....if she wanted to of course.

Rosa passed the door a few times and I am sure in that split second I saw her sneaking a glance. She was obviously heading to her trolley outside the apartment door to empty the bin, grab a cloth, etc. I began soaping myself all over and just as I did, the door opened and in stepped Rosa. She had a mop in hand and without asking began pushing it around the floor. I was mid-lather at this point and was now in no rush to wash off the soap. I felt brave and moved my hand towards my cock and balls and with plenty of shower gel stroked and rubbed. Rosa stopped and watched what I was doing. She pointed at my cock then gave me another thumbs up. I also heard her let out a moan or should I say a nice "mmmmmm."

I pulled at my cock really unsure whether to keep washing and feeling myself or actually start wanking. Still a bit nervous of overstepping the mark and not reading the situation correctly I decided to shower away the soap. She gave me another thumbs up then proceeded to clean the bathroom. It was a strange feeling being in the shower while less than 2 foot away was a strange female who seemed comfortable to be there. As I was washing off the last bits of soap Rosa finished cleaning the bathroom and left. After turning off the shower, stepping out, and drying, I then stepped into the main room. Rosa was now making the beds.

I actually covered my lower half with a towel this time. I walked to the curtain and, popping my head through, smiled at Christine. "Whats happening?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said "but she seems to be enjoying the view, she watched me shower. She's just making the beds."

"Mmmmmm," said Christine giving me a cheeky grin. "I'll stay out here until she's gone."

"Ok," I said and closed the curtain over.

Rosa had just finished making the second bed when she picked up my belt that was rolled up on a small bedside table. She unravelled it then pointed at me then the belt as if to say 'yours?' I nodded and said "yes." Holding the buckle end, she swished the belt similar to smacking someone's backside with it.

She leaned forward and brazenly smacked me gently on the arse with the belt.

"You like?" she questioned me with a huge grin on her face.

(Was this actually happening I thought)

"No," I smiled, "not my thing, I'm not into pain."

She didn't quite understand everything I said but she understood the 'no' and me shaking my head.

"Ahh," she said, "for wife?"

I was lost for words but something made me smile and with a twinkle in my eye saying "oh yes, and I spank her."

Again, she wasn't sure exactly what I was saying but the international hand signal language meant we both had a rough idea.

She swished the belt again then pointed out to the balcony and with a nodding of what appeared to be appreciation, she pointed at the belt then towards the balcony and said, "Ahhh, for wife, your wife." I have no idea why but I nodded and winked. I have never hit my wife with a belt in my life, not her/our thing. Just at that moment it felt the right thing to say.

Rosa put the belt down and pointing towards the front door said, "I must go, clean rooms."

"Ok," I said, "thank you." Although I had no idea why I was thanking her.

She blew me a kiss, pointed back at the belt and said, "good fun, good fun."

And with that she left. An experience that did not amount to much but the fact a maid was behaving and acting in our room that way was such an exciting turn on. Christine came back in laughing telling me she heard the belt exchange.

She got me to tell her everything exactly as it happened and while I was repeating the story I watched her masturbate herself to a fantastic orgasm. So horny.

One good thing was the length of our stay, we still had just over a week remaining. We were certainly curious and turned on as to what might happen next. It would be two days before the room would be cleaned again so we had plenty of time to think of a scenario and what could happen.

Yalsi
Yalsi
80 Followers