The Hotel Room

Story Info
A night that I won't forget.
1.5k words
4.11
5.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stand, patiently waiting for the elevator door to open. The sexual tension filling the air. I look at you, you glance back at me then smirk and turn away. *ding* The doors open, we step inside I hit the button for the 15th floor. As the doors close I look over to see you against the wall with your eyes shut and head down.

"Oh yeah, she hates elevators." I think to myself.

I move toward you and put my hand under your chin. Gently lifting until your eyes meet mine. I lean down and give you a kiss. That electric feeling when our lips touch sends shivers throughout my body. "Wow, her lips are so soft." I say in my head.

Every kiss we embrace makes our breathing more labored. My hands run down your body as the blood begins to rush to my semi erect member. I break away to kiss your neck as your hand starts rubbing my cock over my pants. *ding* the elevator doors open.

"Fuck, talk about a tease." You say, as we step out and head to our room. Making our way through the corridor, we hear loud moaning coming from one of the rooms a few doors down from ours.

"Think they're fucking?" I exclaim. "Nah, she must've stumped her toe." You retort sarcastically.

I chuckle at your comment. The moaning fades as we approach our room. I swipe the key card, giving access to our lovely suite we have for the night. We make our way through.

"I'm gonna take a shower." You say,

you grab some clothes from your bag and head into the bathroom. I lay on the king size bed at the end of the room. My penis still throbbing from what transpired in the elevator.

"I wish she'd hurry up, she's been killing me all night!"

I get up and start undressing. Removing my shirt then my pants. I find my dick pushing hard against my boxers.

"I won't need these."

As I strip my underwear off and climb into bed. About 10 minutes pass as I'm flipping channels on tv.

"She should be out by now, she cut the water off 5 minutes ago."

Suddenly I hear the door open. Once you round the corner, I realized what took so long. You step out in this sheer black negligee. The faint glow from the TV showing what little the dress leaves to the imagination. I feel the blood start rushing again to my lower region as you slide into bed. Your pierced, hard nipples poking prominent against the sheer material. I lunge to you, not being able to wait another second. My lips meet yours as my hands start roaming your body. Feeling the material as my hand glides from your hip to your ass. I slide my hand under your dress to find the smallest little g-string. Your perfume fills my nose as I start to kiss my way down to your collar bone. Your hand reaching over, sliding your fingers gently across my engorged cock. You moan as I pull away the top part of your nightie, exposing your succulent breast. My mouth latching on as my tongue twirls around your nipple. My hand finds it's way to the front of your g-string, which is damp. The heat radiating from your sex starts making me harder. I pull the thin piece of material to the side as my finger slides up and down your slit. Coating my finger as I slowly insert it into your warm, wet hole.

"Ohhh fuck!", you moan.

As 1 finger then 2 disappears into you. You push against my hand trying to get it deep inside you. My fingers slick from your juices, as I pull them out and make my way down there. Giving your body little pecks as I do. Stopping at your thigh, giving it a small kiss, then a little lick.

As my tongue softly flicks across your swollen clit. A loud moan leaves your mouth. I lick again, this time starting from the bottom of your pussy.

"Mmmm, you taste good." I say.

My mouth closes around your clit. I suck it in as my tongue twirls around it. Arching your back and moaning "I'm gonna cum."

I feel your body jerk as your orgasm overcomes you. I lightly flick your clit, causing you to jump each time. I pull back and slide my fingers back into you. Feeling how wet you are. One finger starts hitting your g-spot as the other circles around inside you.

"Oh fuck!" You constantly repeat.

My tongue hits your clit again. Almost instantly you scream.

"I'm cumming!"

As I feel your vagina grip my fingers. Your body stiffens, then you relax. My fingers covered in your secretions. I put them up to my mouth, slowly sucking them clean. I make my way back up to you. My swollen cock rubbing against your vagina as I give you a kiss. I roll over and you snake your way down to my veiny hard dick. Precum glistening off of my engorged head. You wrap your hand around it, staring at me as you take your tongue and lick your way up my shaft. "Mmmm" I moan.

Your warm mouth engulfs the head of my cock. Slowly working your way up and down. Everytime you go back down taking a little more of me in your mouth. "Oh shit!" I exclaim.

Until I feel your nose pressed against my pubic bone. My shaft all the way in your throat. I feel your tongue lick the under side of my dick. The sensation is something euphoric to me. You pull back up. My cock covered in your saliva, as you work my dick with your hand. Sucking on the head at the same time. "You're gonna make me cum if you keep it up."

With one swift motion you take all of me back into your mouth. I feel the sensation rising in my balls. My dick begins to swell as I feel my cum about to erupt.

"I'm cumming!" I moan.

As rope after rope begins to shoot into the back of your throat. Going straight down your esophagus. You don't flinch as my cum begins to fill your mouth. My convulsions subside as you slowly pull your mouth off my member, and with an audible gulp swallow every drop of semen.

"That was amazing!" I say to you, as you smile. "How do you want me?" You ask, "I wanna take you from behind." I whisper in your ear. "Mmmm, good choice."

I slide off the edge of the bed, my dick still standing tall. You scoot to the edge. I lift your negligee up exposing your round ass. The tiny g-string strip running down. I slap your wonderful ass, a loud clap echoing in the room. I pull the small soaked material to the side. Exposing your dripping pussy, I slide the head up and down, lubing it for insertion. I pop the head in.

"You're so wet!" I whisper.

I feel you pushing back, trying to take all of me into you. I pull out of you and slowly thrust back in. This time giving you all my inches. You moan as I bottom out in you. My cock covered in your juices as I thrust back into you. My balls slapping your clit everytime I thrust. Moan after moan escapes your lips, as I get a good rhythm going. Our sexual relations filling the room with sound. I reach forward and grab a fistful of your hair and wrap it around my hand. Pulling, causing you to arch your back and moan.

"Fuck me harder!" You scream,

As I pick the pace up, slamming my hard cock into your warm pussy. Your juices dripping off my balls onto the sheets. You reach back and start vigorously massaging your clit. I feel you're getting close by how your vagina squeezes my dick. I feel myself getting ready to explode again. I tell you I'm gonna cum. When you say you are too. I feel you squeeze me and go stiff. I can't hold it anymore. I push as hard as I can into you, as I feel my cock unload inside you. Spurt after spurt shooting deep. I release your hair as you slump on the bed. My dick still throbbing inside you.

After the waves pass over me I pull out. A big glob of my cum spills from your freshly fucked pussy. I pull your g-string back to its original place. As we both fall onto the bed. Heavy breathing and racing hearts are all we hear. I put my arm around you, as you lay your head on my chest. My dick covered in both of our juices. You reach down, slide your finger up my shaft. Your cum covered finger tip goes straight into your mouth. With a *pop* you pull your finger out.

"We taste good together." You say.

I smile and laugh. "I'll take your word for it." With our eyes getting heavy we drift off to sleep, satisfied and spent.

THE END