The Hottest Babe Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was thrilling. Karl wasn't in the same trim condition he'd been as a teenager, but he was still a powerful man, and he was ravishing her. She usually had one orgasm when she made love. Sometimes she had two. Somehow, Karl was coaxing a third climax from her. This one wasn't as strong, but it felt wonderful, and it lasted longer than the first two.

She was barely aware of the feeling of Karl's cock throbbing inside her. He'd been a very masculine boy, and he'd grown into a masculine man. It's a pity he was so dull witted. Anita had known that she could have gotten Karl to marry her, and she was genuinely fond of him, but she just couldn't imagine a life married to a guy that dumb. It would have been wonderful to have a man she could manipulate as easily as Karl, but day to day life would be intolerable.

Now that they were finished, Anita was anxious to send Karl home. She'd gotten what she wanted from him, and now she wanted to get some sleep.

"Karl baby, I have a suggestion," she said.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you take a shower," she said. "I don't think it's a good idea for you to smell like pussy when you go home to your wife."

Karl seemed surprised by her comment. He had been feeling romantic, but what Anita said killed the mood. Still, she was right.

"Good idea," Karl said, climbing out of bed and heading for the shower.

Anita put her lingerie back on and hoped Karl would leave quickly. She wanted to douche, which was something she couldn't do until Karl vacated the little motel bathroom. Thankfully, he got dressed quickly, kissed her goodbye, then headed home. Anita knew he'd come up with some excuse for his wife, but she didn't know what it was, and she didn't care.

She felt great when she finally turned off the light and went to bed. Anita loved the way her pussy felt after it got a good workout, and Karl had done that job well. She briefly wondered if there was a way for her to stay another night so they could screw again. She considered telling Kenneth her flight was delayed, but rejected that idea. Kenneth was a lot smarter than Karl. He might check the airline and uncover her lie.

Although Karl was not very bright, he excelled in the cock department. He was exactly what she wanted in an illicit lover. Big, strong, good at sex, and just dumb enough to be easily manipulated. It's a pity he lived in Minnesota and she lived in Miami.

Anita fell asleep and began dreaming she was 18 again. She was riding in Karl's Corvette. She looked down and saw she was wearing her cheerleader uniform. It made her happy. That time was the best year of her life, when she had everything she wanted and thought it would never end.

The dream changed suddenly. Everything went black, and she felt like something was holding her down. Struggling was useless. She felt something on her face, then quickly began having deep, dreamless sleep.

The next morning Anita was a bit hungover. It felt odd, because she hadn't had enough champagne to get drunk, and certainly not enough to feel hungover the next day. She remembered the good dream followed by the bad dream. The bad dream felt so real Anita couldn't shake the feeling that something had happened to her last night. But she looked around her room, and everything looked exactly as it had when she turned out the light.

She would later realize that something did indeed happen during that "dream."

..............................................

What just happened to Anita? Find out in Chapter 2

12