The Hottest Babe Pt. 04

Story Info
Anita submits to bondage done without material bindings.
2.8k words
4.69
11.1k
9

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

Meet Anita Olsen. The most popular girl in high school, she ruled as president of The Hot Babes Club - and as a bully who tormented Freddie Simpson for being a nerd. Freddie grew up to be a tech billionaire who invented a system of mind control, and life got very different for The Hottest Babe. All characters are adults over the age of 18.

.............................

Freddie led Anita to the bedroom, where they helped each other take off their clothes, then lay down on the bed. He began caressing her body, running one hand from her cheek, down across her breasts, and all the way down to her inner thighs.

"I want you to do something for me," Freddie said.

"What is it?" she asked. "I'll do whatever you want."

"Lie still."

Freddie placed Anita's arms over her head, moved one leg to the side, then spread the other. "Are you comfortable, darling?" he asked.

"Yes. Very comfortable."

"Good. Now, listen to me. You can't move. Your arms and legs are completely immobile. Try to move them." Anita tried to move, but nothing happened.

"You can't speak. You can move your lips, and your tongue, and your jaws, but you can't speak. Try to speak, darling. Tell me if you can speak."

She tried. Again, nothing happened. By this time Anita had accepted that Freddie could make her do whatever he wanted, so she didn't find it alarming that she was bound by invisible restraints. Trapped.

"Anita, all you can do is feel what I'm about to do to you. You can't stop it or change it. Those are no longer things you can control."

And it was so. Anita was in the spread eagle position on the bed, unable to move a muscle. She could control her breathing, but nothing else. Freddie caressed her cheek and kissed her lips so gently she could barely feel it. She suspected that wouldn't be true for long.

Freddie began kissing her more intimately. He explored her lips and the tip of her tongue. She responded, kissing back as much as she could, but she was limited by the fact that she could no longer move her head. His kisses grew deeper. More passionate. The fact that she couldn't move made it seem more erotic somehow. Anita was the kind of woman who liked being dominated by a man, and she was often disappointed when men treated her as an equal in bed. She was such an assertive, dynamic woman that most men had no idea she longed to submit to them while making love. Since she'd reunited with Freddie the previous day, she'd done nothing but submit to him.

He kissed her neck as one hand ran over her breast. She wanted to moan in pleasure, but no sound came from her lips. Freddie bit the skin on her neck and sucked so hard that Anita realized he was giving her a hickey. A love bite. She never permitted men to do that. The last time a man tried that she immediately kicked him out of bed and told him to go home. She had to wear a scarf for the next two days, and she got angry every time she looked in the mirror. She hadn't given Freddie permission to leave his mark on her, but he hadn't asked. She could tell that Freddie enjoyed doing it, and there was no reason to believe he cared if she liked it or not.

He began kissing her breasts and nipples. She felt a hot flush on her face and chest. His hand caressed her abs gently, massaged her bare pussy, then reached down until his hand covered her slit and labia. Freddie massaged her so gently she wanted to thrust her hips up to meet his hand. But she couldn't move, and she couldn't beg him to touch her where she longed to be touched. All she could do was hope he'd decide to give her what she wanted.

He did, of course. Freddie ran one finger up and down the length of her wet slit, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body when he finally touched her clit. He did this several times, then stopped. She wanted to cry out in desperation when he removed his hand. But then she felt his wet finger smearing her pussy juice on one nipple. This was new. No man had ever done anything like that before. It was nice, but not as nice as the way his finger felt stroking her pussy.

But everything changed when Freddie sucked that nipple between his lips, licking it off. It was shocking. Unexpected. It was such a raw expression of his hunger that Anita swooned a bit. Her hands wanted to forcefully pull Freddie's head to her breast, but all she could do was lay back and enjoy the sensation of his tongue swirling around and around her wet nipple.

She hadn't been paying attention to what Freddie was doing with his hand, and so it was a surprise when she felt his finger return to the task of running up and down her wet slit. He made sure the finger was completely soaked in her juices, then used it to coat her other nipple, which he then began to lick and suck. Nothing could be clearer than the lustful thirst Freddie had for the taste of her pussy. What he'd done to her nipples felt marvelous, but what was even better was such a powerful expression of desire for her feminine flavor.

Anita had known men who were squeamish about eating pussy, and she had no patience for them. These men always expected her to suck their cocks, but then they'd balk at returning the favor, and sometimes they acted as though there was something suspicious about her hygiene. She wished there was some way to know in advance that these men were so deficient in the art of eating pussy. There were plenty of men who did the job very well, and Anita had no tolerance for the ones who didn't. At that moment, she realized that none of the ones she'd known were better than Freddie.

Freddie took his wet finger and smeared Anita's juices over her lips. He then kissed her passionately, licking away every trace, then exploring deep inside her mouth. She realized that he was deliberately giving her a taste of her own pussy. No man had done that before. His enthusiasm for the way she tasted seemed limitless. He took his finger and spread her wetness all over her upper lip. When she inhaled she got a full measure of her female fragrance, and she knew that Freddie must love her aroma as much as her taste. It was such a powerful expression of raw desire that Anita felt she was about to burst from arousal.

He began moving down between her legs. Everything he'd done so far was just foreplay to prepare her for the feel of his mouth and tongue between her legs. It had done the job; she was so wet she felt droplets spread across the soft flesh just below the entrance of her pussy. Freddie kissed and licked the tender flesh of her inner thighs, first one leg, then the other, moving closer and closer with agonizing slowness. If she could have said anything, Anita would have begged him to get to it. She would have begged him to begin sucking, licking and nibbling her excited wet folds.

She hoped that when he finally got to his target, he would lick her slit from top to bottom. Naturally, that's not what he did. Freddie gently nibbled and kissed around the edges of her outer lips. Get on with it! Get on with it! Anita thought desperately. Her feeling of urgency was overpowering, but there was no indication that Freddie knew or cared how she felt, and she had no way to tell him. He began kissing and licking her soft wet flesh so gently she wished she could grab him by the ears and pull him to her. As it was, she could do nothing but lay there and hope it didn't take too much longer for him to get down to the serious business of eating her out. It was obvious that Freddie was enjoying himself immensely. Anita thought it was time to reward her for her patience.

At long last, she got her reward. Freddie licked her pussy from top to bottom, paying special attention to her sensitive little clit. It felt like a jolt of electricity every time he ran his tongue over that button. He licked as deep inside her as his tongue would go, and it made her think about how it would feel when he finally put that big cock there.

This reminded her of something. A few years ago Anita had a delightful affair with a married doctor with a marvelous skill. One day he showed up at her apartment with a length of black silk bondage rope, which he used to lash her wrists to her headboard. Then he had her play a little game where she pretended to be an innocent young girl at the mercy of a predatory older man.

She'd go "Stop!" and "Please, no!" and "But I'm a virgin!" and he'd scowl that he intended to eat her pussy, and that there was nothing she could do to stop him. He was good at it, too, always making her climax at least once with his tongue. He was superb at pretending he was torturing her by forcing her to submit. She wished they could have gone to bed more often, but he was married, with children, and it was difficult for him to find enough time away from his family.

That man had shown her how much she enjoyed submission, but it didn't compare with this moment with Freddie. This wasn't pretending. It was as if she was bound, but without bindings. Gagged, but with no gag. This was a much deeper plunge into a much more total form of bound submission. If she would have experimented more with bondage before Freddie took her, she would have realized that it appealed to a part of her womanhood that she hadn't known existed.

Anita couldn't see what Freddie was doing, but at length she felt him insert a finger inside her, then add a second one. His fingers immediately sought out the rough patch of spongy flesh that was her G-spot. Very few men knew how to find it, but Freddie apparently had no difficulty with that particular anatomical destination. He rubbed his fingers across her G-spot at the same time he licked and nibbled her clit. It made her cum.

This was a very peculiar orgasm. It was nice, but it felt . . . different. She felt like something was trembling inside her pussy. Feeling that climax was such a relief it helped her relax. Freddie had gotten her so wound up that she'd been aching for relief, and she was glad when it finally arrived.

Something else arrived that Freddie saw, but Anita didn't. She squirted in his face. It wasn't a lot of fluid - perhaps a tablespoon - and it tasted different from the rest of her pussy juice. He was thrilled by it. Everything he knew about Anita said she was a remarkably sexy, responsive woman. This was just more proof of what he already knew. Anita had no idea she could squirt during sex. It hadn't happened before, and she'd be very surprised when Freddie told her about it later. It just reinforced the fact that Freddie understood more about pleasing her than she'd known was possible.

Anita was panting, trying to recover from her orgasm. Freddie decided she'd had enough oral sex for a while, so he crawled slowly up her body until his cock was poised at the entrance to her pussy. He whispered in her ear. "You can talk now," he said.

"You're driving me crazy," she said. "Please give it to me. You know what I want."

Freddie didn't move. "Tell me what you want."

"Freddie, you know what I want. You know it. Please, just give it to me."

He still didn't move. "If you say it, I'll give it to you. Now say it. Tell me exactly what you want."

This was maddening. "Oh, Freddie, you know I want your cock. Please give me your cock."

Freddie grinned. "What do you want me to do with my cock?" he asked.

She couldn't take much more of this. "For God's sake, Freddie! I want you to shove that big cock all the way up to my tonsils! I want you to fuck me raw! I want you to set my pussy on fire, then put out the flames with that big hose of yours! I don't know how else to say it! Fuck me! Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

He gave it to her in one smooth thrust. He went all the way in, then held it there. She came again. Anita had so much built-up sexual tension that her first orgasm hadn't been nearly enough to release it.

"What do you say, darling?" Freddie asked.

"Thank you," she moaned.

He began moving in and out. Slowly. Gently. It took a while, but Anita began to feel aroused again. He felt her excitement build gradually, and it wasn't long before Freddie knew he could make her cum again if he was patient enough. His cock was aching for relief, and it wouldn't be easy to keep going long enough to give Anita one more orgasm. But Freddie's ego was as big as any man's, so he did everything he could to make it happen for her. There was one thing he wanted to try.

Freddie whispered in Anita's ear. "You can move again."

Anita's body reacted immediately. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and began thrusting her hips up to pound into his body. It was animalistic, humping Freddie's cock with every bit of her strength. Freddie loved the way it felt each time her pussy slammed against him. She was bucking away so forcefully that the head of Freddie's cock hitt Anita's cervix hard enough to hurt, but she didn't care. The only thing that mattered was getting as much of that cock as she could manage.

Freddie could tell Anita was right on the edge of an orgasm. He tried to keep from cumming, but the sensation of everything Anita was doing made that impossible. She felt his cock start to throb, and Freddie slammed into her every time he came. That sensation was more than enough to make her cum one more time. This was the biggest climax of all, as Anita wailed and hugged him as tightly as she could.

It took a long time for it to fade, but at length Anita had to relax her arms and legs, letting them fall to the bed. She was motionless. Spent. What had Freddie done to her? Whatever it was, he was welcome to continue.

Freddie rolled off and laid down next to her on the bed.

"You squirted on my face," he said.

"What did you just say?" Anita said, not believing her ears.

"I said you squirted on my face."

That had never happened before. "I'm sorry," she said.

"Don't be sorry. It was wonderful. Instead of being sorry, I want you to do it some more. I've heard about women squirting when they have an orgasm, but I've never seen it before. How did it feel?"

Anita remembered the unusual climax she had while Freddie was going down on her. "It felt good, but different. I remember you were working on my clit and my G-spot at the same time. That whole part of my body seemed to vibrate for a few seconds."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, because I want you to do it again. Soon."

"I'm not sure I can."

"I'm pretty sure you'll have no trouble at all," Freddie said. "That was so exciting. And it tasted wonderful. Different, and wonderful."

Anita blushed. She wasn't squeamish about talk of bodily fluids, but she wasn't sure what she thought of the idea that she'd squirted him in the face. "I'm glad you seem to like the way I taste," she said. "A lot of men aren't like that."

"And smell. I love the way you smell, too. I love the moment when you become so aroused that your pussy becomes warm, and wet, and fragrant. I've heard guys say they don't like eating pussy. They only do it out of obligation. I don't get that at all. The pussy is the most beautiful part of a woman's body. Everything about it is glorious, including the way it tastes and smells."

"I'm so glad you think so," Anita said. "Your enthusiasm is appreciated."

"Get used to it," Freddie said. "I expect to appreciate your pretty pussy on a daily basis from now on."

.......................................

What else will Anita need to get used to? Learn the answer in Chapter 5.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers