All Comments on 'The Hottest Babe Pt. 04'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorover 1 year ago

Ive been following this story with avid interest.... but I realized a couple things are bothering me. I know this is YOUR story and fantasy for sure. While I cant expect it to be realisitc. I appriciate an author to makes the characters responses to make sense... espesually when it comes to psychology. While it is ok that Fred has convinced himself and her that what he has done is for good, while all the while his true motivations are in revenge (even if he refuses to see himself), but where is the revenge? Where is the humiliation that she deserves for making him suffer through it for years? Instead you have made this a love story... a mind fucked one... but a love story all the same. It just doesnt make sense for someone to dream of and plan revenge on someone for ten years... and not to punish the original abuser. Right now... she is almost incapable of feeling andy remorse or humiliation for anything... because all she feels is good... Every time he takes her power/choices away... you dont even give her a chance to miss them or even notice... because she is instantly programmed to enjoy it more than when she had free will.

In the end. She doesnt feel any of what we expect her to... and so the story begins to fall apart. In addition the last chapter was way short. I hope you take this constructively.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES