All Comments on 'The Hottie in the Mirror Pt. 01'

by RabbleLaid

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This started out interesting, but the reverse hypnosis killed it. It would have been fun to see the bully get his, but this is stupid. The rest is so predictable it's not worth the time to read.

4Leather4Leather3 months ago

The reverse hypnosis did not work for me. If you keep it to the bully at the start would have given 5 stars. Getting him to turn into a submissive cock sucker would have ben great.

Blueyes2022Blueyes20223 months ago

Consider making this not go so smoothly. In all of these stories every thing goes along smoothly and victim doesn't have a chance. It would be more interesting if there were bumps in the road, like maybe he's so stressed over it all he sneaks off and goes home to sort things out and his dad sees something is wrong and takes him to a shrink, where he's diagnosed with being hypnotically programmed and they start undoing triggers. Now the dad is pissed and goes after the frat,, so the bully commissions the hypnotist to find a way to get Alex back in line and add the dad. It doesn't have to be anything like that, but everything going perfect without the victim having a chance, gets boring after awhile.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is so so so good! I can't wait until the next chapter. This is my first time reading one of your stories and it made me go and read the other Faria stories, which are also incredibly -- but obviously as a submissive trans girl who's mainly into guys, this one appeals to me the most.

But god I love the format you've established with these stories, the combination of the real-life seduction interspersed with Faria's psychoanalysis is so fun and so satisfying. It goes deeper than a lot of stories do, even really good ones.

Just fantastic stuff, really looking forward to chapter two!

RabbleLaidRabbleLaid3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Although I enjoy it, I have to admit that I'm not very well read in the feminization genre. Based on the feedback here, it looks like in writing my first attempt, I've stepped right into some tired genre clichés. Sorry about that! I will do a little brainstorming on how best to approach the rest of this short-run series.

Thanks again for taking the time to comment everyone! I'm always enthusiastic about opportunities to improve my writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This first chapter was so good this is the first time I felt like i had to leave a comment, especially after your most recent reply. I'm very much enjoying the story, the reverse-hypnosis twist, was immediately hooked and love the vision so far. Just wanted to say something considering some of the comments are more critical, and I'd love to see how the original vision for the story would play out (but any way you take it I know it'll be great!)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

well if you're taking notes..... :p

I love the story so far and I trust you to do a great job as you always do! But I noticed you flagged it for "male/sissy & female/sissy" stuff, and I gotta say I personally find it a lot hotter for Lexi to be referred to as a girl, rather than as a sissy. she can still be a pathetic little slut, just like Avani or Bunny! and wouldn't it even be hotter if people really just treat her like a girl, not a sissy? like to them Lexi is SUCH a failure at being a man that they don't even see her as a failed man

Is this because I'm a trans woman and I want to be able to self-insert? uhhh no of course not it's just, um, kinkier

RabbleLaidRabbleLaid3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback!

I actually totally agree with you, and your suggestion matches how I planned to develop the rest if the series. I definitely see Lexi ending the story as an trans woman.

I used "sissy" in the disclaimer because I wanted to make it clear at a quick glance the sort of sexual pairings that would happen, and it felt wrong to separate "female" and "Trans woman". I think now that I probably put my foot in my mouth and made an even worse mistake by using sissy!

But in short, if that's what you want, you are in luck, because that is the plan!

EncntctEncntct3 months ago

This is excellent, the reverse hypnosis is what sucked me in. It was so unexpected and intriguing. This is a mind control story, I don’t expect it to conform to real word attitudes and views. In the genre, this is one of the best I have read. Your doing great and I’m reading your others because I found this one

sissylily2018sissylily20183 months ago

Please continue I can't wait to see how lexi develops. Was Claire hypnotised to feminize Alex or is she doing this of her own free will?

ColonelinguistColonelinguist2 months ago

So far, your Alex has been fucked over by all of your other three other characters, and I loved it. His submissive, bitch like behavior every time he’s around his black jock bully really turned me on and I’m already fantasizing that in the end, his girlfriend orders Lexi to rim his ass holes as she enjoys his bbc inside of her, something I’ve suspected was happening between them from nearly the beginning.

One question though: I do not recall you explaining how the bully was able to instantly come up with double the amount of money that Alex and Faria initially has agreed upon. Did I miss something?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbleLaid@RabbleLaid
Come check me out on Patreon! Now with Patreon exclusive short stories! Available without a subscription! Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=12794338 Currently, all posts will be open to the public! Subscribe only if you are feeling generous! Future story ide...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES