The Hottie in the Mirror Pt. 03

Story Info
Lexi learns her place: at her Daddy's side.
31.6k words
4.95
8.8k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter!

Just like in previous chapters, the names "Alex" and "Lexi", always refer to the same person, referencing their masculine and feminine aspects.

In addition, due to her advancing feminization, the words "cock" and "clit" start to be used interchangeably in reference to Lexi in this chapter, as well as the words "asshole" and "pussy".

Thank you so much for your support! I hope you enjoy this chapter, and I hope you look forward to part four, which is intended to be the finale!

...

Alex Fox grunted and strained, stroking his cock rapidly as he stared at his computer screen. He was watching some good old-fashioned porn while his girlfriend was away. Nothing weird. Just a hung pornstar fucking a blonde woman with big tits. Completely normal. Vanilla even.

It wasn't working for him.

Things had calmed down for Alex in the past few weeks. In some ways, sucking his bully's cock had been an important wake-up call. It was arousing and exciting to give Lexi, his female side, control, but it could be dangerous if it went too far. Both times Alex had allowed himself to become a girl completely, he had lost control and done something embarrassing.

And it had felt difficult both times to return to his true male self.

Not only had Lexi sucked the cock of Alex's former high school bully, she had swallowed his cum too. Even worse than that, she had agreed on camera to be Anton's girlfriend. The entire thing was humiliating and wrong. Strangely, Alex's girlfriend Claire insisted that the filmed fellatio and becoming Anton's girlfriend wasn't an issue. She claimed that Alex and Lexi were totally separate and that Lexi could date whoever she wanted. The idea was ludicrous. Lexi wasn't a separate person at all, she was just a disguise Alex used to trick people into thinking he was a girl. Thinking about the encounter made Alex humiliated, uncomfortable, and, as much as he hated to admit it, aroused. But no matter what remembering that night made him feel, as a man, Alex had no desire to be anyone's girlfriend. Of course not.

He just had to stop thinking about it: what it would be like to have a big strong daddy taking care of him day and night...

Alex tried to focus on the porn playing on his screen. Cocks going in and out of hot wet pussies. Some real masculine, red-blooded shit. This is what he needed. Something masculine and unquestionably straight. Something to take his mind off the thought of stretching his lips around a cock.

Alex had decided not to let Lexi out to play at all. He couldn't avoid dressing as a woman: he was actively trying to join the Ladies of the Grove sorority after all. But to Alex's surprise, he discovered that dressing up like a girl and becoming a girl mentally were two different things. For the past few meetings of the sorority pledges, Alex had successfully used his perfected girl disguise without becoming Lexi and was relieved to find that no one had been able to tell the difference.

But to his horror, it was almost like Alex could feel his feminine side slipping out at times. He would catch himself staring across a lecture hall at a cute boy, or slip into a higher, softer voice when joking with his girlfriend. Lexi felt restless, locked up inside him. It was a weird way to think about it, but it rang true. Lexi wanted out. And Lexi wanted her boyfriend. Sometimes Alex couldn't help slipping into daydreams about Anton. His big strong arms. His arrogant smile. His big, thick...

Alex jerked his cock, even though he could feel it going limp in his hands. He had hoped that Claire spending the weekend at her parent's house would give him some time to blow off some stress, but it seemed like that was optimistic. The stress and confusion were ruining the jerkoff session as well. Alex sighed and exited the video. Maybe a different type of porn would be better.

He sat back, his cock deflating as he wracked his brain. Maybe he should use his and Claire's sex life for inspiration... What had they done lately that had really turned him on?

His mind flashed back to a couple of weeks ago, when Claire had dominantly dressed him as a woman, pumped up his tits, and rode his face, forcing Lexi to cater to her every sexual whim for hours before giving Lexi's cock a rapid, tight handjob, forcing her to cum in seconds. Alex's cock twitched, shifting on his belly as it responded to the shameful memory.

With stirring curiosity, Alex typed "lezdom" into the search bar and pressed enter.

The difference was night and day. Alex's cock jumped back to full hardness as he watched pretty, slender girls be owned and dominated by tall curvy women. This wasn't quite as... typical as the stuff he had been watching before, but it wasn't that weird. Lots of guys watched lesbian porn. It was a very straight thing to do, in fact. But a nagging voice in his brain insisted that most straight guys didn't identify with the pretty little girls being dominated.

God, but was it any surprise that remembering what it was like to be a horny slut like Lexi was more exciting than boring vanilla porn? Being Lexi had led to some of the most intense sexual experiences of his life.

Like when he sucked Anton's cock...

The thought, forcing its way unbidden to the forefront of Alex's mind, sent a flash of pleasure racing up his spine. He had to take his hand off his cock momentarily so that he didn't instantly cum. The red-hot images flashed through his brain. Gently taking his bully's throbbing cock into his mouth. Being pushed to call Anton 'Daddy', and submitting to the request, humbling himself by saying the repulsive word. Opening his throat to allow Anton to face fuck him. The cocky stud standing above him, jerking himself off into Lexi's eager mouth, filling it with salty, thick cum.

Alex clicked the search box. Watched the cursor blink as it waited for him to type. He shouldn't. He had worked so hard to suppress those memories, focusing on them would make it harder to keep his feminine side under control.

He couldn't resist. Alex typed 'BBC blowjob' into the search bar and hit enter. He soon forgot his worries, staring avidly at the screen as a beautiful blonde woman knelt submissively, slobbering all over a massive black dick. He deserved this. He had done a great job at avoiding Anton, even though sometimes he really wanted to call him.

Besides, lots of people watched BBC blowjobs. Straight guys loved to watch shit like this. It wasn't weird.

Alex's eyes drifted over to the recommended videos, finding and immediately focusing on a video titled "BBC Anal Compilation".

Anal.

Why was his heart beating faster suddenly? The thumbnail showed a big black cock sinking deep between the huge oiled cheeks of a blonde pornstar. A dark hand reached down from off-screen, gripping a handful of blonde hair and pulling the moaning woman back onto his cock. Without even thinking about why, Alex clicked the link. Some primal deep inside him told him he had to see this video.

Alex couldn't take his eyes off the action on his computer screen. His cock twitched and pulsed in his slippery fist as he watched women getting their fat asses stuffed with black cock again and again. Slowly, his eyes still fixed on the filthy anal porn, Alex's hand drifted down to his side, grabbing his butt speculatively in a palm. For about a year, Alex's body had been going through inexplicable changes. His chest had grown so flabby that it almost looked like he had tits. More importantly, his hips had widened and his waist had narrowed, leaving him with a juicy backside that made men mistake him for a girl from behind even before he had started dressing up in skirts.

He watched the sluts in the compilation video. Heads down. Asses up. Back arched with eager submission. With the way his ass had grown these past months, what would he look like in the same position? The question gnawed at him. His ass was just as fat as some of the pornstars in the video at this point. Would he look just as sexy and slutty as they did?

He had to know.

Carrying his laptop with him, Alex made his way to the bedroom, stepping completely out of his pants and getting on his hands and knees on the bed, his laptop still playing the anal video in front of him. Carefully, taking the positions in the video as a model, Alex lowered his shoulders and raised his hips, forcing his back to arch as much as possible. It was harder than it looked. Now for the moment of truth. Alex had positioned himself so that the mirror would be directly behind him. With strange anticipation in his heart, Alex looked over his shoulder.

A strange mix of emotions filled his sexually confused mind. Disgust. Arousal. Smug pride. His instinct had been right. The round juicy ass he was presenting to the mirror rivaled even the thickest of those found in the video. The only difference was the small cock fixed between his round feminine thighs, gently pulsing with the rapid beat of his heart. It was the only hint that the tempting butt didn't belong to a girl.

His eyes dropped down to the face in the mirror and he was shocked to see Lexi staring back at him with a mocking smirk on her face. As if to say: "Oh yes Alex, your cold turkey plan is working. You are such a masculine stud! Just like all the other men who get turned up by staring at their own slutty, girly ass in the mirror."

Blushing at his own self-inflicted mockery, Alex turned back to the porn, watching as a hulking man slowly rubbed his cock around the asshole of a whimpering, begging pornstar, teasing her before slowly impaling her ass, sinking his cock into her tight rectum inch by inch as she made loud sounds of enjoyment.

It couldn't feel that good, right? Obviously, the pornstar was acting, but other people enjoyed anal sex besides pornstars... The idea of Anal pleasure disgusted and intrigued Alex. There was no way it felt good right? Well, no one was around to catch him, and he would hardly be the first completely straight guy to even get curious... Alex's hand cautiously reached behind him, sneaking between his luscious cheeks...

His phone rang loudly, startling Alex so badly that he instinctively picked it up and answered without checking who it was just to silence it.

"Ah!" said a deep, surprised voice on the other end of the line, "You picked up. I was starting to think you were avoiding me."

Shit. It was Anton. The last person in the world that Alex wanted to talk to in the middle of a masturbation session. "Uh, hi Anton," he mumbled, hurriedly closing his laptop to silence the moans of a pornstar getting buttfucked by a massive black cock. Without thinking, Alex grabbed a nearby towel and covered his erection, as though Anton could see it.

Alex took a breath and got a hold of himself. He considered hanging up but decided against it. Now that Alex had accidentally answered the phone, he might as well take the opportunity to have the conversation with Anton he had been dreading.

"Listen, I've been meaning to talk to you about the things I said when we... the last time we saw each other," finished Alex awkwardly.

"Right. That's what I'm calling about," said Anton. "Since you haven't followed up with me for a few weeks, I'm assuming you weren't being serious when you said we were dating." He sounded disappointed, but not angry.

"Listen, Anton, I'm sorry, I just feel like..." said Alex apologetically. For some strange reason, he felt guilty. The idea of dating his bully was so ridiculous that he should just be laughing it off. But instead, it felt like he was somehow letting Anton down.

"No no no," said Anton, cutting Alex off once again. "I'm the one who should apologize. You explained your objections clearly. You aren't going to stay a woman in the long run, and you're in a committed relationship with Claire. I get it."

Alex couldn't believe the reasonable tone and words he was hearing over the phone. Alex had known Anton for years, and in his experience, Anton Williams was an arrogant, self-centered bastard. It was strange to hear his high school bully take the high road. Alex felt even worse now. He had ghosted Anton for weeks when Anton had just wanted some closure. Maybe Alex should have been more upfront. It was almost like Alex had been playing with Anton's heart.

"I... I'm glad you understand Anton," said Alex gently, almost slipping into his higher, softer "Lexi voice" by mistake.

"So... in that spirit," said Anton cheerfully, some of the cocky swagger returning to his voice, "I'd like to make up for all the awkwardness between us. Between me and Alex, not between me and Lexi, if that makes sense."

Alex frowned, distracted by the fact that his erection was refusing to go down. Even when having a totally non-sexual conversation, something about Anton's deep, confident voice just reached inside his brain and flipped a switch, leaving him confused and aroused. "What did you have in mind?" Alex asked cautiously.

"Your end goal is still to join the Birchwood Society, right?" asked Anton.

"Yeah, obviously," said Alex. It was the whole reason he was bothering to rush a sorority: an old loophole stated that if he joined the sorority and then revealed he was a man, the Birchwood Society would be forced to admit him.

"Well, it might help if you were already friends with some of the Brothers, right?" said Anton smoothly. "Me and some of the other guys play a pickup basketball game on Monday nights. You should come and play. I'll introduce you."

Alex still had lingering suspicions about Anton's intentions. The Anton he knew didn't give up easily. He might still have some sort of plan to push 'Lexi' into a dating relationship. But Alex had to admit that the pickup game sounded like a good idea. It was going to be tough to fit in at the frat when the other guys found out how he had gotten in. He couldn't imagine those hyper-masculine guys being very kind to someone who had snuck in through being a talented crossdresser. It might help if some of them already knew him from playing basketball.

Besides, basketball was something Alex was good at. Despite his small stature, he had been able to compete and earn his place on the team in high school. Basketball was one area he was confident that he could show his masculine side and stand proud with other men.

"I'm in," Alex said.

"Perfect! I'll see you Monday then. We play at the rec center at 7. Bye, Lexi!" With that, Anton hung up.

Alex sighed and tossed away the towel that had been covering his crotch. It wasn't a good sign that his erection was hard as a rock just from Anton's voice. Maybe it was a bad idea to be in the same room as Anton if this was the effect his voice alone had on Alex... But how bad could a basketball game be? That was about as non-sexual as you could get.

Alex opened his laptop once again and began masturbating to the anal compilation. He had jerked off enough at this point. It was time to cum.

But once again Alex's eyes drifted over to the recommended videos, this time seeing one titled: "Sissy BBC Anal". This one he really shouldn't click. He had to control these strange impulses that had been popping up lately. Especially so soon after getting turned on by Anton's sexy voice...

Alex jerked his cock faster and faster, looking at the small thumbnail of a black cock stuck deep into another ass, except this time with a tiny cock hanging between the legs of the woman getting fucked. It looked a lot like the plump backside he had seen in the mirror a few minutes ago.

Alex bit his lip.

And clicked the thumbnail.

...

Months ago, in an unused dorm room...

Faria sighed and stretched. Feminizations were interesting, but incredibly time consuming. The sun was already low in the sky, and her work was only halfway done at best.

Alexander Fox looked up at her with a dazed expression of mixed fear and arousal. Faria had to admit that both feelings were appropriate. The two of them had just made a major breakthrough in Alex's path to womanhood. He was still reeling from becoming Lexi for the first time: awakening a new slutty female facet of his personality. Judging by Alex's glassy stare and the way his body slumped wearily against his bonds, they would probably have to take a break soon, just to give his overtaxed mind a chance to process.

But Faria couldn't let him rest yet. Not when he was so vulnerable. She had to take the opportunity to push him just a little further.

"You're jealous," said Faria sensually, drawing out the phrase with a naughty smile on her face.

Alex stared at her, his brows knit in annoyed confusion. Faria let the silence hang, staring down at Alex with an expression of smug certainty.

Finally, Despite himself, Alex couldn't help but take the bait. "What are you talking about?" he snapped.

"It's obvious, honey, even if you're not ready to admit it to yourself," said Faria, placing a hand on Alex's cheek; a gesture that made him squirm away from her touch. "You're jealous of women. You wish you were a girl."

Alex snorted, but a blush instantly colored his cheeks, and he had trouble meeting Faria's eyes. "Like hell I do," he muttered darkly.

"Let's cut the bullshit," said Faria firmly. "We've already discussed how often you think about being female. At least a part of you is attracted to cute boys. And we even found out that being forcibly feminized by your bully is a turn-on for you. But enough hypotheticals and weasel words. You've been wishing you were born a girl for a while now."

Alex stared at her, his overtaxed mind desperately working. Every fiber of his being wanted to deny what Faria was saying, but his mouth wouldn't form the words.

"Alex," said Faria gently, "Yes, I was hired by your bully. And I won't lie and tell you that he's trying to do you a favor. But maybe, unintentionally, Anton is doing you a favor. Maybe a feminine, submissive slut is what you were meant to be all along. Maybe it's what you've always secretly wanted."

Alex shook his head in desperate denial, his face growing redder. No. No, that wasn't true. He would never accept that his smug, hypermasculine bully had been right all along when he questioned Alex's manhood, when he made crude jibes about Alex's sexuality. Bowing and accepting that, becoming his bully's subservient sexual plaything... even thinking about it sent waves of humiliation through Alex... and terrifyingly, waves of arousal as well.

"Alex, imagine a penguin," said Faria abruptly. The sudden swerve in the conversation was so unexpected that it surprised a bark of laughter from Faria's incredulous captive as he looked up at his tormentor with bemusement. Faria frowned. "I'm serious. Just listen. What if every day for its whole life, a penguin was told that his destiny in life was to fly because he had wings? He would spend years trying and failing to fly, feeling worse and worse about his inadequacy. When he was never meant to fly in the first place."

Faria ran a warm hand over the curves of Alex's pale, tightly bound body, finally coming to rest lightly on his cock. "Alex, you've been told your entire life that you have to be a big strong alpha male because you were born with this dangling between your legs. But it's a cruel joke isn't it?" Alex's eyes were wide and empty, soaking up her words. "You could never be as strong as other men. Or as dominant. You were entered into a competition that you were guaranteed to lose. I bet that it always felt... wrong when you were forced to perform masculinity."

Faria's fingers began tracing lightly up and down Alex's cock, which was beginning to swell again with her touch and her soft, sensual voice. "It would be so much easier if you were born with a pussy instead."

Alex's pride flared strongly in response to Faria's poisonous words. He was a man! If he wasn't a man, then all of his struggles would have been worthless. He couldn't accept that possibility. "No!" he said desperately, trying to cut off Faria, "You're just trying to confuse me! I don't..."

123456...9