The Hottie in the Mirror Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Claire w-wait," said Lexi in a trembling voice. But she didn't get up from the submissive position, she remained bent over, presenting her needy pussy like the slut she was. "It's now or never, Lexi," said Claire gently. "I know it's a lot, but we need to start your training. Take a deep breath and let me know when we can start."

Lexi was silent for a moment, taking deep breaths, her asshole twitching cutely with anticipation. "OK," she finally whimpered. "I'm ready."

Claire grinned and began applying pressure to the dildo at the entrance to Lexi's pussy. "I want you to remember this feeling Lexi..." she said in a slightly raspy voice, betraying her own arousal. "This was a perfect match, remember? This is how it feels to get fucked by Alexander Fox." With a sudden yielding of pressure, the small dildo sank into Lexi's tight virgin sphincter, making her cry out at the sudden burst of sensation.

As Lexi moaned in pleasure, her thick feminine thighs shaking with the intensity of her pleasure, another bit of the shrunken, eroded masculinity locked away inside her faded away, without even being noticed.

Claire began to move the dildo. Slowly at first, then pumping in and out with increasing speed.

Lexi knew that Claire was using the smallest dildo they could find, but it still felt massive and invasive in her tight virgin pussy. Lexi was learning for the first time what it was like to be penetrated. To get fucked. To someone who was once a man, who had felt the dominant pleasure of thrusting his cock deep inside a woman moaning in pleasure beneath him, the feeling was intensely humbling and shameful. As Claire whispered words that mixed encouragement and mockery, Lexi felt the submissive humiliation of getting fucked by the cock-shaped plastic engrave itself deep onto her heart.

Lexi had reached her limit. After the long day of teasing, the long sensual rimjob Claire had provided, and the crowning humiliation of getting fucked by a dildo the size of her dick, Lexi badly needed to cum. She reached between her legs, ready to grasp her clit and finally get some relief...

Only for Claire to slap her hand away.

"Sorry, Lexi," said Claire firmly. "I can't let you do that."

Lexi groaned in frustration but didn't try again. She found lately that she couldn't disobey direct orders from Claire. "Why not! I neeeed it, baby!" moaned Lexi desperately as the strange, pleasurable sensations from her pussy assaulted her senses.

"One of the greatest gifts you can give a man is cumming from his cock alone. Showing him that he has the power to make you orgasm. This is an important part of your training, Lexi," explained Claire patiently. "You need to learn to cum with your pussy alone, without rubbing your clit."

Lexi groaned again, but she knew Claire was right. The times when Alex Fox had felt the most manly was when he made Claire cum on his cock. Lexi wanted to give that powerful feeling to her Daddy. To prove to Anton that his cock was enough to drive her to orgasm by itself.

Lexi concentrated on the feeling of the dildo pushing in and out of his pussy, finding the rhythm as she closed her eyes and bit her lips, pushing her hips back into Claire's hand.

But it was no use. The feelings were too unfamiliar, and although the bed had a small puddle of precum staining it by the end of their training session, Lexi wasn't able to cum.

"Better luck next time, babe," said Claire with a shrug. "Because I have bad news for you. You aren't allowed to cum with your clit again until you cum with your pussy first. No matter how long that takes. I'll be watching you, missy, so no sneaky bathroom sessions either. So you had better take your training seriously!"

Lexi had a hard time sleeping that night. Her throbbing cock kept her awake, and even after Claire was lightly snoring beside her, she couldn't bring herself to disobey Claire's command not to touch herself.

...

Two weeks later...

Lexi snuggled up against the big muscular form of her daddy on his couch, tucking her feet up beneath her. She was wearing a cute pair of leggings and a comfy pajama shirt. Normally the leggings were too tight to conceal her dick, but here in Daddy's apartment, it didn't matter. Now that she was a girl (just for the time being of course) Lexi didn't have to feel bad or embarrassed or ashamed of laying her head on her Daddy's strong chest and letting him run his big hands through her hair affectionately.

Tonight they were just watching a movie. After a couple of dates, Lexi had been shocked to discover that Anton didn't want to rush into sex every time. True, almost every date ended with some form of passionate sex play, but Anton also took the time to talk to Lexi about her interests, her classes, and how her relationship was going with Claire.

That part was a little odd. Both Claire and Anton seemed unbothered by the strange dual relationship Lexi had with them both, and both of them seemed disinterested in discussing the issue. In the end, Lexi had given up trying to understand them. If both of them were fine with Lexi dating the other, then she was happy to let the matter drop.

But Anton didn't apply the same live-and-let-live attitude to other men. Claire had been absolutely correct that Anton was the jealous type. If Lexi so much as looked at a hunky guy while hanging out with Anton, she could expect a kinky punishment from her Daddy later. Sometimes it was a little scary, but Lexi was grateful that she had a strong Daddy to keep her from getting into trouble from her slutty instincts.

Although Lexi was grateful that their relationship wasn't purely sex, this time the innocent cuddling was making her a little impatient. Usually, Lexi waited demurely for Anton to initiate sex, but this time she couldn't hold it in.

"Daddy," she said shyly, burying her blushing face into his burly, nice-smelling chest, "I have something I want to show you." Anton paused the movie and smiled down at his submissive pet. "Really?" he said with deep amusement, "Well you know I love surprises. Show me."

Lexi got up, sweeping her long blonde hair over her shoulders with a flick, giving her daddy a sultry stare through her eyelashes. Then, slowly, she bent at the waist, peeling the tight leggings down her fat butt, revealing her firm round cheeks. When her tight leggings were bunched around her knees, Lexi reached up and spread her ass wide, revealing the toy snuggled within.

Anton chuckled, reaching forward to grip the small buttplug, tugging it gently to tease his girlfriend's ass. A whimper of pleasure rose from Lexi's throat: as usual, when her ass was teased by her Daddy, it was even more intense than when she or Claire played with it. On the flat surface of the protruding buttplug, the words "daddy's girl" were written.

Where was the hot headed little boy, who was still defiantly insisting on his masculinity just a few weeks ago? Gone. Crushed by Claire's manipulation and the feeling of Anton's massive cock pressing against his anus.

"I-it's still not ready, Daddy," panted Lexi with an apologetic, wide-eyed look over her shoulder. "Even this really hurts. But it feels good too, and I am working really hard to get ready for you! I want to fuck you so bad!"

"I know you do, Lexi," said Anton, adjusting the bulge in his pants as he luxuriated in the feeling of complete dominance over his conquest. "But until then, we'll just have to keep using that sweet little mouth. Come over here and show me how much you want to please your Daddy."

Lexi didn't need to be told twice. Her eyes shone with affection as she greedily yanked down Anton's sweatpants, taking his massive cock into her eager, drooling mouth.

...

One week later...

Lexi and Claire cheered wildly from the stands as Anton drove down the court, blowing past the player guarding him for another effortless-looking layup.

This time, as he sprinted back down the court, bathed in the cheers of the crowd, his dark flashing eyes scanned the stands and found Lexi. Breaking into a wide grin, he pointed a huge finger in her direction, as if saying 'that one was for you'.

Lexi's heart beat faster as she watched her man dominate the court, clearly outclassing the other players. Anton was powerful, and skilled, and fucking hot. And he was hers. Claire smiled as she spied the worshipful expression on her girlfriend's face. Claire took the small remote control from her pocket and discreetly turned it up a few notches.

Lexi wiggled her ass against her seat as the vibrator in her pussy hummed louder and stronger, but her eyes remained locked on the basketball star that she had become obsessed with.

Deep in her mind, the idea that she could ever be in competition or conflict with Anton was disappearing. His overwhelming superiority was so evident it had started to turn her on rather than anger her. Anton's strength and arrogance was a good thing: it meant that the man controlling her was worthy to be her Daddy.

"We've got more training to do tonight, Lexi," whispered Claire in her ear.

"Sorry," said Lexi, almost mesmerized by the smooth, liquid movements of Anton's muscles under his dark skin, "I think I'll be busy tonight, Babe."

Lexi needed to be with Daddy tonight.

Someone needed to reward him for the great game he had played.

...

Three days later...

Alex blinked in the harsh lights, confused. He was dribbling a ball. Back on the court in his high school gymnasium.

But it wasn't a normal game. It was just him and Anton on the court. A one-on-one game between the two of them. A contest of masculinity. Anton stood, arms crossed, between him and the basket, huge and solid as a mountain. A look of cocky certainty on his face.

Alex took a moment to scan the crowd. Although most of their faces were blurred, he knew that they were everyone who had ever known him. He could see his father, sitting with a disapproving frown. Clair was in the front row of the bleachers, smiling and cheering. Alex smiled back and turned towards Anton with determination.

But suddenly Anton burst forward in a blur of speed, stealing the ball and scoring faster than Alex could follow with his eyes. The crowd cheered wildly. Alex took possession of the ball, but he could barely take two steps before Anton took the ball again, smoothly making another layup without Alex having any time to follow him down the court.

Time blurred and the game passed in seconds, Anton crushing Alex with ease, leaving the loser panting, sweaty, and collapsed to his knees. Anton loomed above him, Monstrous and massive, blocking out the lights of the gym and leaving him in shadow.

Alex had no time to say anything as Anton scooped him up in his muscled arms, holding him up facing the bleachers.

Alex realized then that he was no longer wearing shorts. And neither was Anton. Anton manhandled the smaller man into position on the tip of his massive black dick, lowering him just enough that the hot tip of his cock pressed tightly against Alex's virgin asshole. The crowd roared with laughter at the contrast. Anton's manly, conquering dick, ready to penetrate and humiliate the lesser man. Alex's stiff little cock, showing that at some level, he welcomed the degradation.

"N-no!" protested Alex, his voice getting lost in the cheers of the crowd. 'I didn't know this is what we were playing for! I don't want this!"

"Liar!" yelled the crowd in a solid wall of sound, Alex could see Claire joining in, her face still locked in that cheerful smile.

Anton's cock sunk into his ass, reaching deeper and deeper. So deep Alex felt that he could feel the massive masculine dick pierce his soul. Then Anton lifted him up slowly, his cock sucking and tugging as it withdrew. It was the most powerfully erotic thing Alex had ever felt in his life. As Anton began to pump him up and down his cock, Alex could feel his body changing. With each pump in, his shirt grew tighter as breasts sprouted larger and larger on his body, his hair growing longer and longer. With every pump out, Alex's cock grew smaller, inch by inch.

Alex realized that now he wasn't wearing basketball clothes at all. He was wearing a cheerleader's uniform, his hair tied up in pigtails. His cute little skirt had been flipped up by Anton, revealing his shrinking cock and humiliating anal penetration.

Moans built up in Alex's throat, growing higher and sweeter with each powerful pump of the cock. The crowd was chanting now, even Claire joining in.

"CUM FOR DADD-Y. CUM FOR DADD-Y."

His cock was almost gone, just a tiny little nub like the tip of a finger. Alex instinctively knew that if he gave in and came, it would disappear entirely.

But he couldn't resist. Moaning and squirming on the tip of his bully's cock, Alex came one last time, spraying out a pathetic rope of pearly semen before his cock became a clit, a beautiful pussy blossoming beneath it.

"LEX-I LEX-I LEX-I." chanted the crowd.

Without being aware of when the switch had happened, Lexi felt Anton thrusting deeply into her pussy rather than her asshole. As everyone she ever knew in the audience cheered ecstatically, Lexi felt her Daddy fire a powerful load deep into her new pussy, holding her legs open to show the crowd her insemination...

Lexi woke to find she had made a shameful mess of the sheets during the night. She did her best to hide it, but Claire discovered the sticky stain immediately.

Claire understood that wet dreams were bound to happen to anyone as sexually frustrated as Lexi. She would just have to use this as motivation to train extra hard for Daddy so that she could finally orgasm again in real life.

...

One week later...

Lexi focused on the pleasurable feeling of the little white dildo moving in and out of her pussy. Her dangling cock tingled and twitched and leaked precum, continually on the edge of orgasm without ever quite getting there.

God, she needed to cum so badly. A month without orgasm had made her a sloppy, horny mess, continually hard and moist, even during everyday activities. If she could just touch her clit right now, Lexi was sure she would cum instantly. But Claire had commanded her not to, and despite her desperation, that command had locked Lexi into chastity more strongly than any cage could.

The "Tiny Tim" dildo felt good, but it just wasn't doing the trick. It was bringing Lexi right to the edge of orgasm, but couldn't take her over it.

"Claire..." moaned Lexi. "I need more. I need..."

"Yessss?" asked Claire eagerly, her eyes glowing with anticipation.

"I need something bigger," mumbled Lexi, hiding her eyes from her giggling girlfriend.

Claire withdrew the dildo from Lexi's sloppy pussy. She bounced the sticky rubber cock on Lexi's buttcheek. "Sooo," she said, taking her time and relishing the humiliating moment, "What you're saying is that this size of cock is too small?"

"Yes," admitted Lexi, her voice muffled by the sheets as she pressed her hot face down into the bed.

With a sizzling burst of erotic sensation, Lexi felt Claire push the dildo between her legs, dragging its length against her cock, driving the humiliatingly accurate comparison home. "So a dildo like this just isn't manly enough to make a girl cum? It's inadequate?"

Lexi breathed heavily into the bed, sticking her ass up into the air, stewing in her deep degradation. Lexi knew that Claire wouldn't let it go until she played along and completed the little game of humiliation. "Yes!" she finally whimpered. "It's not good enough! I need more!"

"Honest girls get rewarded," said Claire smugly. She reached a delicate hand to her side, picking up the huge black "Big Henry" dildo for its first use. Claire began slobbering all over the massive rubber phallus to lubricate it, looking with gloating eyes at the pathetic little girl who was once her boyfriend. Begging to get butt fucked. Begging to cum. Shamefully admitting that a cock of his size wasn't good enough for the task. Time to put another big crack in his rapidly crumbling masculinity.

Lexi was finally going to cum like a girl.

Claire didn't bother with teasing. Lexi's pussy was already warmed up. She slid the massive dildo inside. Lexi's eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth opened, but no sound came out. Clearly, the feeling of being dominated by a big cock was overloading her girly little brain.

"And now you know how it feels to get fucked by Anton Williams," said Claire. "Well, almost at least. Don't worry, you'll get the full experience soon." As Claire began sliding the huge dildo in and out, Lexi had a complete sexual meltdown, desperately pushing her ass back against the dildo, muffling her wild animalistic moans by biting the sheets, one hand roughly pinching and twisting a sensitive nipple.

Claire could see Lexi's long-awaited female orgasm coming in the tensing of her belly and the quivering of her legs. "It's going to make you cum, you fucking size queen," she said with vicious satisfaction. "Your pussy is about to cum all over a big black dick."

Lexi's only response was a deep lustful moan, slamming her hips back onto the rubber cock even faster as she finally started to cum like a girl.

Claire bent and whispered in Lexi's ear, maintaining her pace with the dildo as she whispered "Do it, Lexi. Cum for Daddy."

Lexi's cock jerked and bounced wildly as it fired rope after rope of thick, sticky lady jizz down onto the bed. It was the biggest load that she or Alex had ever produced, though it still wasn't even half of the mess Anton made when he emptied his balls.

Lexi stared into space, riding the high as her clit continued to drip shameful slime, a big dopey smile on her face. She was so out of it that Claire felt perfectly safe pulling out her phone and snapping a picture. Lexi's ass up, with a big black dildo still half inserted into it. Her poor neglected cock now softening, dangling uselessly between her legs as it dripped more semen into the slimy white puddle beneath her. Lexi's face was a picture of dreamy ecstasy after having her first orgasm in over a month.

Claire opened her messenger app and typed a message to "Tony's Pizza".

[Our favorite girl finally found her O-face. This time it was Big Henry. Next time it will be you.]

She attached the picture and sent it, then went to find a towel. It was time to start the aftercare. Claire knew that humiliation turned Lexi on like nothing else, but she had gone a little hard this time. Maybe she and Lexi could order takeout and cuddle tonight.

Claire's girlfriend deserved love and affection after all of her hard work.

...

Lexi stood with the much-diminished group of LG pledges, waiting to hear about what Hailey promised was "the final challenge." There were only sixteen girls left at this point, which Lexi found odd. After all, none of the challenges they had done since the filmed act of service had been difficult at all.

Most of them had been pretty mundane in fact. Organizing a fundraising bake sale. Planning and setting up a joint party for the Ladies of the Grove and the Birchwood Society (which they hadn't been allowed to actually attend). Deep cleaning the sorority house as a group. The "challenges" had made the LGs seem boring if anything. Maybe that was why so many girls had dropped out.

The hardest one had been an elaborate drinking game set up by Hailey, the sorority president, to get the girls black-out drunk. Lexi had been worried that she might get too drunk to maintain her disguise. But weirdly enough, Lexi had actually found it easier to act like a woman the drunker she got. Almost as if being a girl had become her natural, comfortable state.

Hailey clapped her hands at the front of the room, drawing the attention of the gathered pledges. "Welcome ladies!" she said with a mischievous grin. Lexi felt a pang of disquiet at Hailey's expression. Hailey was a massive bitch, with a sadistic streak a mile wide. If she was this excited about the final challenge, that definitely wasn't good news for Claire and Lexi.

1...456789