The Hotwife & Her Bull - Pt. 05

Story Info
The couple make amateur porn.
3k words
4.58
8k
13

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
663 Followers

This is the story of poor Carol Hendrick, a normal, healthy young woman with normal, healthy desires. Unfortunately, she followed the advice of her conservative parents and married Alan, who has a low sex drive and is unable to satisfy her. But Alan is aroused by the idea of his wife having sex with other men, so he suggests she become a Hotwife and start a relationship with a man who can serve as her Bull. In Chapter 5 we see the couple produce their first amateur porn.

......................................................

Although Carol enjoyed bondage, it didn't excite her as much as other kinky stuff, like spanking. We continued having sessions where she was bound and gagged, but it seemed likely that she'd be happier if we kept exploring new sexual territory.

It got me thinking about a woman I dated who was very fond of anal sex. She was one of those women who had a lot of trouble trying to have an orgasm, and it turned out that anal sex almost always gave her a good climax. She liked to start by having fairly conventional sex, beginning with foreplay and then continuing with oral and vaginal sex. This helped get her very excited, but not enough to cum. For that, I needed to flip her over and fuck her ass. It always made her have orgasms that were much more intense than she would get any other way.

My plan was to treat Carol the same way I treated my former girlfriend. But I knew I wanted it to be a surprise the first time I fucked her ass. Lots of women are so opposed to the idea of anal sex that they would refuse if you asked permission. In my experience, a lot of women who don't like the idea of anal sex change their mind after they try it. Besides, women say they like a strong, confident man, not one who thinks he needs permission all the time. There was no way of knowing in advance if she'd enjoy being fucked in the ass; the best I could do was try it and see what she thought afterward.

The next time we went to the bedroom, we began by massaging Carol's pussy. She always loved that. Sometimes she liked it enough to cum that way. I was careful to stop before she climaxed. I didn't want her to have an orgasm until my cock was up her ass. My old girlfriend always had the strongest orgasms that way, so I figured it was a sensible thing to do with Carol.

After a few minutes of foreplay, Carol was nice and wet, so I climbed on top of her and pushed the head of my cock inside her pussy. I paused a lot as I slowly worked my cock in and out, going a little deeper as time went by. I took my time so I could be sure Carol didn't climax too early. We both enjoyed this kind of slow, romantic sex, and it helped her become increasingly excited.

She seemed to be getting close to an orgasm when I stopped, rolled her over on her side, and got behind her in a spoon position. Carol liked this position because it let me reach one arm over her body and massage her clit while I fucked her pussy. She sighed with pleasure and prepared to enjoy the orgasm that we both knew was getting close.

But just before that was about to happen, I pulled my cock out of her pussy, pushed the head against her little butthole, and thrust forward hard enough to force my way inside. She let out a yelp. I knew it had to hurt when I shoved my hard cock up her tiny little ass. But my old girlfriend claimed that part of the reason she liked anal sex so much was that it always hurt a bit. That small amount of pain made the pleasure more intense.

If things proceeded with Carol the way they did with my former girlfriend, it wouldn't take much longer for her to cum. I got to work going in and out, pushing deeper with a lot more force than I use when I'm fucking her pussy. It took a lot of work to shove my cock up her tight little ass. It seemed to help that I kept massaging her clit with one hand. Carol was thrashing around by this time, crying out in pain, and clearly unsure if she wanted this to happen.

For me, I wanted it a lot. The whole experience was so pleasurable that I began to climax before my cock was half way inside her. The pressure of her tight ass muscles was overwhelmingly stimulating, so I came and came inside her. When Carol felt me filling her ass with warm gooey cum, it triggered her climax, and it was a big one. She wailed, then wailed again, and each time I felt the strong muscles of her rectum clamp down like a vice. Carol squeezed my cock so hard she pinched off the flow of my cum. That hurt. It hurt a lot. She was squeezing me so hard there was no way I could force my cock to go farther up her ass, so I just held on and waited for her to relax.

Her ass got a lot looser when those muscles unclenched. I shoved the rest of my cock up her ass and felt my last drops of cum fill her up. Carol went limp after her climax ended. I just held her tight, leaving my cock in her ass as long as I could. "Ohh!" she said when she felt it slip from inside her.

She rolled over to face me. Her eyes were wide with surprise. She told me later that she couldn't quite believe I'd done that to her. She said she knew that some people did that kind of sex, and that gay men did, but she hadn't known that heterosexual couples did it all the time. I'd wanted it to be unexpected, and it was. I'm sure that's part of the reason Carol had such a loud, explosive climax.

Anal sex became one of Carol's favorite kinky practices. It seemed dirty - in a good way. She liked pretending she was a slutty girl with a perverted boyfriend who forced her into doing all kinds of unnatural acts. She enjoyed pretending she was being preyed upon by a big, bad man. This was an easy fantasy to entertain when I fucked her up the ass.

By now Carol and I had a very diverse collection of sexual techniques we both enjoyed. We never made love the same way twice in a row. I didn't like imagining what Alan thought about all this, but Carol told me anyway. She said he loved hearing her describe our encounters, and that he particularly liked hearing when I did something to Carol that she never did with him. If Alan tried to fuck Carol's ass, she would have gotten mad and refused. With me, she just surrendered, and something about that idea aroused Alan. I guess that's the whole point of being a cuck.

I'm sure you won't be surprised when I tell you that I actually bought a book that described unconventional sex practices. The book said these things used to be called "unnatural" sex practices, but medical experts now know that so many people do these things that it's not correct to call them unnatural. Most of the things in the book did not appeal to me at all. I don't want to go into a lot of detail here, but I don't understand why anyone likes some of them.

I'll just mention one example. I don't see why some folks are aroused when their partners urinate on them. I wouldn't like it if Carol did that to me, and I wouldn't want to do it to her. My feeling is that consenting adults should be allowed to do whatever they want in private, but that doesn't mean I have any desire to join them. Of course, there are a lot of sex acts that I find to be a lot more distasteful than these so-called "golden showers."

I decided to take a break from experimenting with kink. Instead, I thought I'd try something that Carol might see as a way to be nice to Alan. When I agreed to be Carol's Bull, I made it clear that I wasn't comfortable with the idea of him joining us in the bedroom so he could watch me have sex with his wife. I'm glad they were both fine with that; I've come to value my relationship with Carol, and it would have been a shame if she or Alan had pressed that issue.

Sometimes Hotwives and their Bulls get around this problem by making amateur sex videos that can be enjoyed by the cucks. That idea also made me uncomfortable. I realize that lots of couples make sex videos, but I was reluctant to take a chance that we could create something that might find its way to a porn site on the web. I've heard about people who've lost their jobs when that happened. I was increasingly sure that I could trust Carol and Alan to make sure that didn't happen, but I was still not willing to let my image appear in any explicit material.

But I figured there was no reason for me to object to images of Carol. I started using her camera to take softcore photos of her naked in my bed, posing on my furniture, and duplicating the kind of poses nude models do for men's magazines. My photos featured full-frontal nudity, but it was all R-rated stuff that only Carol and Alan would want.

One day I took some pictures of Carol cooking my dinner naked. I showed her setting the table naked, eating dinner naked, then clearing away the plates naked. This was surprisingly stimulating stuff. We always had very energetic sex after these photo sessions. The pictures were all on Carol's camera, so she was in complete control of which photos she shared with Alan. I got the impression that she doled these pictures out in very small servings, making him wait for more. I never asked for details because I didn't particularly want to know. My feeling was that I was doing a good job as Carol's Bull if I kept coming up with new ways for her to be a good Hotwife.

There was one particularly kinky practice I wanted to try, and it was one I thought would produce a very good photograph.

One day I asked Carol for a blowjob. She'd become a first-class cocksucker by this time, and she always sucked every drop of cum out of my cock. While my cock was deep in her mouth, I picked up her camera and started taking pictures. Carol immediately realized that we were making hard-core pornographic images that Alan would certainly love. She wasn't really sure she felt ready to star in this kind of amateur porn, but she hadn't realized what was happening until after I'd taken the first picture of her sucking my cock.

"Look at the camera," I said as she bobbed up and down. Once again, Carol began to tremble. That was how I always knew that I'd pushed her a little way past her previous boundaries into an erotic zone that made her a little uncomfortable.

After I got enough pictures, I put down the camera and leaned back in my chair so I could concentrate on enjoying my blowjob. I stroked Carol's cheeks and hair as she worked on my cock. Being photographed may have made her momentarily uncomfortable, but it didn't interfere with her ability to deliver one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. Maybe the surprise of being photographed with my cock in her mouth added an edgy element that aroused her. When I finally climaxed, she sucked my cum down her throat enthusiastically.

I don't know if Carol decided to show that picture to Alan, but I suspect she did. That was fine with me. The photo didn't show my face, so there was no way to tell it was my dick she was sucking. Over the next few weeks I asked for more blowjobs, and each time I kept the camera nearby so we could add to Carol's collection of amateur cocksucking porn.

But I had another reason for making the camera part of our blowjob routine. It meant she was surprised the next time I introduced her to something new and kinky.

It started out as it usually did. I asked Carol for a blowjob, and I put her camera next to me. She got down on her knees and started to suck me the way she usually did. At some point I pulled out the camera and took some more pictures of her face when it was full of cock.

I put down the camera and let her get on with the cocksucking, and eventually I felt my climax was approaching. Just before I needed to cum, I picked up the camera and started shooting a video. The video wasn't long - less than a minute - but it was long enough to record what happened as my cock began to throb. The camera captured the look on Carol's face as my cum flooded her mouth. You could see from the look of her throat that she was swallowing, and swallowing, and swallowing. As always, she kept sucking until she'd drained me of cum. When she finally pulled my cock from her mouth she drew in some deep breaths. A few drops of cum leaked from the edge of her mouth and dribbled down her chin.

And it was all captured in high-def video with stereo sound. Carol's eyes got big and round as we watched the video together. She'd performed every bit as well as the finest porn stars on the web. It was one of the hottest videos I'd ever seen.

Soon, however, we'd make one that was even hotter.

I let a few weeks go by before I asked for another blowjob. It was only fair that I devote more attention to Carol's pleasure than my own. Our next several encounters saw me eat her pussy, tie her up and make love, spank her hard, and fuck her up the ass. She loved it all. Carol had to be the best Hotwife who ever lived. She had no idea that I had one more surprise planned when I finally asked for another blowjob.

I did that after we'd been apart for a few days. I wanted my balls to be full of cum, so I didn't have sex with anyone else, and I refrained from masterbating. Once again, I put Carol's camera next to me, and I'm sure she thought I was just going to get more pictures of her sucking me off. But that wasn't what happened.

True, I did take a few pictures of her sucking on my dick. I figured she might think something was off if I skipped that step. Then I put down the camera, relaxed, and enjoyed her oral skills. It wasn't long at all before I felt the need to cum. My balls were full, and I needed release.

I was just about to cum when I grabbed Carol by the hair, pulled my cock out of her mouth, and held her face directly in front of the head of my cock. I started jacking myself, and soon I sprayed my cum all over Carol. I got it on her cheeks, in her eyes, up her nose, on her forehead, and over her lips. "Open your mouth, and keep it open," I said, shooting my cum all over her tongue.

As soon as I was finished I picked up her camera. "Look into the lens," I said, taking several photos of her cum-covered face. After that, I started shooting a short video that showed the cum dribbling from her lips and chin, and dripping onto her breasts. The expression on her face was one of pure shock.

"You can go wash your face now," I said just before I turned off the camera.

Personally, I am not particularly aroused by facials. I understand that couples use facials as a way for the man to "mark his territory," and for the woman to express the notion that she is the property of her man. None of that appeals to me. I don't view women as property. I don't have the part of the brain required to feel that way.

Carol, however, loves to pretend she's my property. She started calling herself my "fucktoy" from the earliest days of our relationship. That's why I wasn't surprised a few weeks later when Carol was in the middle of giving me a blowjob, and she pulled my cock out of her mouth and shot my cum all over her face. When I was empty, she used my cock like a paint brush and spread my cum over every part of her face. She smiled after that, showing me a sexy little smile that seemed to say she was proud of what she'd just done.

Of course, I was proud of her, too. Carol just kept finding more ways to express her sexuality. She was a very different woman than she'd been on the day she asked me to be her Bull. I always felt she was doing her very best to give me everything she had in the bedroom. She always acted eager and enthusiastic to have sex, and she never asked me to do anything that made me uncomfortable.

I've often wondered if she ever showed Alan the photos and videos of her face when it was covered with my cum. Although I understood that she was trying to satisfy Alan's need to know his wife was being used by another man, I wondered if that particular effort to create some amateur porn went beyond what Carol was willing to do.

I never asked, and she never told me.

.........................................

Lots of couples make amateur porn. For Carol, it soon felt normal and natural. In Chapter 6, Bill and Carol have sex is a very unusual place.

JQueen9
JQueen9
663 Followers