All Comments on 'The Hotwife & Her Bull - Pt. 13'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The good news is Bill and Carol fucked so many others they both got STD's and thankfully are no longer with us. Alan was sparred all of that. BTW, comparing yourself to a real author, Stephen King and pretending you actually are a writer / editor is quite the joke!

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesabout 1 year ago

This was a good series and well-written. I personally don't read anonymous comments; what's the point. There's usually an element of any story a reader doesn't care for; most of us can overlook it and still enjoy. The pegging in your series does nothing for me but I still liked the character development enough to continue reading. Adding those tags might prompt detractors to move on without leaving inane comments. Nicely done; I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

AJ_JohnsonAJ_Johnson11 months ago

I love the this series, especially how you developed the characters! I would love to read more of their adventures from time to time!! Please consider more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES