The Hotwife Games Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just jump in!" Brian said.

The young man lounged back against the tub walls and smiled. He was a new friend of Diana's at the dorms, a young athlete who was proving to be enjoyable company since Gael had transferred a week ago.

But he was only a friend.

Sure, he often showed a keen interest in Diana, but so did a lot of men. She wasn't yet the confidently sensual woman she would be a the time of the Hotwife Games. And yet, the college-aged Diana radiated a natural, vital sexuality -- one that Brian had no doubt picked up on. However innocently he had framed it, his attraction was doubtlessly a factor when he invited her for a night in the Edgemont hot tub.

That was fine, she told herself. Again, Brian was only a friend.

So why hadn't Diana mentioned that she had a boyfriend?

She squealed gently as she lowered her body into the heated tub, joining her new friend. She felt her skin go flush from the heat under her one-piece.

Diana's Motorola cellphone sat on a formica table several feet away, under her towel.

She didn't know it then, but as she was lowering into the tub, the phone buzzed.

It was a text message from Gael.

'Babe, I have a surprise for you...'

--

On the set of The Hotwife Games, Jessica was about to unveil her own little surprise.

"Do you really think you can trust your wife, Rakesh?" asked the show's busty co-host.

At a tantalizing pace, Jessica pulled the cups of her white bikini downward. She dragged the cloth slowly over the flesh of each massive breast, inch by agonizing inch.

"Your wife secretly jerked off an audience member in the first Challenge..."

Jessica's bikini top was pulled tautly down, right to the edge of her hard nipples. Rakesh gulped audibly. This woman was ravishingly sexy.

As she spoke, the screens around them faded into a replay of the moment she had mentioned. In slow-motion, the audience watched again as Diana administered her clandestine audience handjob.

They must have planned all these cues, Rakesh realized. They're trying to get you to use a Ripcord. He looked away from the screens, his inner monologue pep-talking him. Stay strong...

"She made an ex-lover cum all over your cock without even warning you..."

Footage of the humiliating moment began to play in slo-mo. The audience groaned with arousal, and -- despite having witnessed the moment -- some continued shock. Rakesh kept his gaze away from the screens, but the only other place to look was at Jessica.

She whisked her bikini top down over her huge tits, revealing the plump, pink nipples sticking firmly outward. She pushed her giant boobs together and Rakesh felt his crotch pulse.

"And worst of all," Jessica finished, twisting her rhetorical blade with her words and her hard nipples with her fingers, "She's been cheating on you with her trainer for the last three months..."

Jessica unhooked her bikini top. She let it fall to the sand. The audience watched the curvy beauty move closer to Rakesh -- a sexual panther closing in for the kill.

The video of Diana's extramarital blowjob began to play.

"But you're going to trust her with Gael?"

Before Rakesh could answer, Jessica lowered herself onto his lap. She pushed her tits into his face.

"Her hot... incredibly hung... movie star ex Gael? Really?"

Rakesh mumbled a yes. Or perhaps he'd said it very loudly. Either way, it was muffled in the soft valley of Jessica's colossal boobs.

"What if she's in his lap right now? Showing him her nice big tits... just like this?"

Rakesh inhaled. Jess wiggled her crotch into his, grinding her bikini-covered pussy into his erection.

"Would you trust her then? Or would you want to listen in?"

Rakesh tensed his muscles, trying hard to resist the bait. He knew the tempting co-host was luring him into using a Ripcord because it would make for a better show. He had to stay firm in his resolution to Diana, and show her his trust.

"I'm not going to use any Ripcords," he reasserted.

"Oh. Okay."

Jessica pouted, then hopped off the young husband's lap. He didn't mean to, but he groaned lightly at the absence of her gorgeous body on his.

She got a few feet away, then turned around.

"Oops, almost forgot!" she said. "I need to tell you about my surprise..."

--

Diana looked at the capacious rock-carved hot tub.

"Why?" she asked Gael.

"Why what?" he said offhandedly. He loosened his bowtie.

"Why recreate the Edgemont tub like this? I don't get it..." Diana shrugged a shoulder, feigning nonchalance. She was feeling anything but.

Gael gazed at her mysteriously.

"Memories," he said. He worked off his tie and tossed it asunder.

"I guess writing this movie I'm about to make -- it's made me kinda nostalgic lately."

"Is it about college?"

"It's about a lot of things," Gael replied. He began unbuttoning his shirt. "If I can crack it just right... And I know I can."

"What are you doing?" Diana finally asked. Gael kept popping shirt buttons open down the length of his torso.

"Getting in the tub," he replied. "It's getting chilly out. I think it'd be nice."

Diana hesitated, but didn't reply.

"You can join if you want. No pressure." He smiled at her, reassuring. "The Games left some bathing suits for you in the powder room."

Diana felt rooted to the spot. Images of Rakesh waiting on the other beach flew across her mind -- reminders of the mutual promises they had made to each other.

Did she really want to jump in the hot tub with her ex?

Gael pulled off his shirt. His unbelievably ripped upper body with its chiseled shape came into view.

Involuntarily, Diana's lips parted.

--

Jessica hooked two fingers into the strap of her thong bikini bottoms.

Fixing her eyes on Rakesh, she undulated her booty. She wriggled her ass teasingly, and her large, naked breasts bobbed up invitingly at him.

"My secret is about Gael," Jessica said conspiratorially.

Yards behind her on the beach, the show's A-Camera jibbed upwards, re-framing the scene for the home audience.

Near the cameras, the other host watched his wife seduce Rakesh. Chris looked at her shapely ass wiggling lasciviously and smiled. He really loved watching his naughty partner tease other men.

Of course, he didn't yet know that Jessica's secret involved him, too...

With her eyes locked on Rakesh's like super-glue, Jessica slowly pulled her bikini bottoms down.

"Before he came out on the show earlier, Gael was hanging out in a cabana."

The white thong dropped to her feet. She stepped out of the flimsy underwear, and stood completely naked.

Jessica leaned forward, resting her arms on Rakesh's shoulders. Her pendulous breasts hung down inches from his face, and again the young financier breathed in her sexy, intoxicating scent.

"Now, my hubby doesn't know this, but," her voice dropped to a whisper. "I went into that cabana... to see Gael."

Rakesh trembled slightly as Jessica curved her body forwards, rubbing her gigantic, naked tits over his chest. She flashed a heated smile and began to give Rakesh a naughty lap-dance.

Then she tossed a look back over her shoulder.

From far behind her, near the A-Camera, Chris caught his wife's grin. He shot back a quizzical look -- she'd visited Gael's cabana?

Jessica was giving Rakesh the best lap-dance of his life thus far. Her curvy body writhed and slid against his, in delicious arcs. His member hardened.

"That's right..." Jessica said, turning around. She pressed her rear into Rakesh's lap. She ground her ass against his dick, trapping his clothed meat between her full cheeks. Rakesh gasped in pleasure.

Jessica locked eyes with her husband across the beach.

"I let Gael fuck me," she breathed.

The audience exhaled their awe. Chris's eyebrows shot up on his forehead.

"I bent over for him and he ripped off my thong," Jessica recounted, in a naughty little sing-song. She rotated her ass round and round, drawing groans from Rakesh. His dick was now fully hard against her.

Men are always putty in my hands, Jessica thought. And they're always, well, concrete on my ass...

She chuckled to herself, and then called out to Chris again.

"Surprised, hubby?" she asked with a grin, "I couldn't resist cheating on you... You like that, don't you?"

Chris stared, dumbfounded, as his drop-dead-sexy wife confessed her little dalliance while lap-dancing on Rakesh.

"I guess I'm just like Diana that way," she moaned. "A cheating little slut..."

Jessica turned to look over her shoulder. The naked minx teased Rakesh's rock-hard dick with her ass. She fixed her pretty eyes on him... preparing him for delicious torture.

"Gael's cock is sooo..."

She dragged her cheeks up over Rakesh's erection.

"Fucking..."

She wriggled her ass on his dick. Rakesh moaned low.

"Huge..."

Jessica pushed herself hard against Rakesh's raging cock, and bounced up and down, rapidly.

"Oh, fuck," the banker groaned. He could feel his balls dance in his pants.

"His dick was sooo much bigger than yours, Rakesh... It definitely was..." She rubbed her ass cheeks vigorously over his boner, as if to confirm this. "I can feel it."

"Fuck!" Rakesh grunted out as the stunning host used her ass to stroke him off. He could feel an orgasm bubbling in his balls, threatening to release. Her grinding was masterful.

"And now slutty little Diana is all alone with that big hard cock," Jessica teased. "Your horny little wife... And we've all seen how horny Diana gets."

Jessica never relented on her rapid twerking over Rakesh's dick. The young husband clamped his jaw and shut his eyes. She was going to make him blow...

"Fuck, I can feel your little cock," Jessica laughed humiliatingly. "Gael's is at least twice as big... No, even bigger... It was huge in my tight little pussy..."

Rakesh moaned out at the combination of this verbal gut-punch and the exquisite ass-stroking. The whole audience watched with erect cocks and soaking pussies, as the young husband was humiliated by this naked knockout.

Rakesh felt his balls tingle, felt his meat pulse and throb between Jessica's pistoning cheeks. He was about to cum.

"Is Diana sucking that big cock... right now?" Jessica asked. "Is her ex's big, hard cock right between her lips --"

Suddenly Rakesh grabbed Jessica's undulating waist, readying himself to cum. She felt it, and knew exactly what it meant.

She leapt off his lap.

Rakesh almost wailed in frustration. His breathing flagged, labored. His thwarted dick throbbed in his underwear, shaking and bulging from the sidestepped climax.

"Don't you want to find out what Diana's doing with that big cock?" Jessica asked.

Rakesh's brain rattled with hormones. All the blood in his body, he felt, was concentrated between his legs.

The show's co-host leaned forward. She put her palms on Rakesh's knees. Her upper arms pressed her massive breasts together and Rakesh's mouth went dry.

"Use one little Ripcord..." she purred.

--

Diana entered the changing room and warm lights faded up automatically.

Well, Diana assumed the correct term was "changing room" -- but in a fifteen-bedroom island estate, who knew what the rooms were called? This one was a long, marbled space, inlaid with recessed lighting under the tall ceilings. A mirror spanned one wall.

Why was she in here in the first place?

Diana breathed, shaking off her doubt, and reassuring herself. She'd just get in the tub for a quick dip with Gael. The island air was getting colder as the night drew on, and a hot soak would be nice.

That's all.

And there would be Gael's eyes...

Diana couldn't shake the feeling she had when looking into them.

The way he'd gazed at her all night. Like he was just holding himself back from devouring her... in the best way.

She waved off the thought. Nothing was going to happen. She resolved to keep her promise to Rakesh.

Diana turned to the bathing suits hanging on the far wall.

The first was a modest, bright blue, Versace one-piece. It looked capacious enough to cover a good part of Diana's curvaceous body when she stepped out to see Gael. It seemed like the perfect choice for her chaste plans that evening.

She looked at the second option the Hotwife Games had provided. It was a white bikini with a wraparound aesthetic. It would definitely be more flattering, and definitely a good deal more revealing of her physique.

Then Diana checked out the third option. A laugh escaped her lips.

Clearly the Games had decided to furnish the young wife with a sort of choose-your-own-adventure costume selection: from modest, to moderately revealing, to extremely risqué. But even with those categories in mind, she had to shake her head at the final option. The sheer audacity!

Diana contemplated the bathing suits. She reached up with one hand, and plucked her choice off the hanger.

--

Jessica's masterful seduction was starting to work.

His cock throbbing with blood, his skull addled with endorphins, Rakesh tried to do the math on the Ripcords.

Was it his aching dick speaking, or did he just have to know what Diana was up to with Gael?

Why not? his enervated brain reasoned. He could just use the first Ripcord, the Eavesdropper. And use it for just a single minute, at that!

That would cost, what, $50,000? That wasn't so much. And that would be it... that would be all that he'd use. It would barely make a dent!

Jessica parted Rakesh's legs. She dropped to her knees in the sand.

The naked siren stared up at him and turned the wrench.

"You can take your cock out and jerk off for me," she said. "While you listen to your wife..."

--

Gael pulled his skin-tight trunks up to his waist and stretched out his muscular body. He tapped a flat palm over his six-pack abs. He smiled in anticipation of the evening ahead.

Things were going according to plan...

As he awaited Diana, the handsome movie star dipped a foot into the hot tub, feeling the steaming water. It was perfect. He lowered himself in.

--

EXT. GAEL'S KAMA'SUEH BEACH MANSION - NIGHT

The steam from the hot tub clouds around the young movie star. The steam fills the frame...

Fills our view...

And Gael remembers...

--

A cool evening...

Years ago...

Behind the Edgemont dorms at the University of Arcana.

A young, fresh-faced Gael approached the dormitory gates, bright red gerberas clutched in his palm.

With his other hand, he dialed his Nokia again. He'd tried Diana four times since he'd texted four hours ago, with no luck.

His train had brought him into the town of Arcana right as the winter sun was setting. He'd stopped at a florist's to buy a bouquet of Diana's favorite flowers. And about forty minutes later, he was back at his old campus.

He'd decided to surprise his girlfriend with a weekend visit. After three whole months apart since he'd transferred, Gael just knew Diana would be thrilled to see him.

The Edgemont gate swung open. A pair of coeds appeared, glancing at Gael as they exited the dorm. He nodded back and averted his eyes.

The nineteen-year-old was gangly, and more than a little awkward. Not even a Vegas oddsmaker would have guessed he'd go on to become one of the biggest, hottest, most successful movie stars and filmmakers on the planet... but that's exactly what he did.

As the girls left, Gael quickly stopped the swinging gate before it locked. He hurried in.

Oh well, the youngster thought. Might as well give Diana a real surprise...

--

"ALRIGHT!"

Rakesh yelled the word in pure, carnal agony.

"I'll use the first Ripcord. I'll listen in... but just for one minute!"

Jessica grinned excitedly from between his knees.

"Good boy!" she said. She turned back to the audience. "Then let's fire up... the Eavesdropper!"

The crowd cheered, happy they were going to get at least a little of the show they had all come for. The screen up on the beach swirled with color, as numbers shone up.

A countdown timer appeared. It read "1:00"... One minute.

Below the timer, a chyron marked the couple's total winnings: $1,500,000.

"Ready?" Chris asked, stepping forward.

Rakesh nodded. He was nervous. He had no idea what he was going to hear.

Had Diana kept her promise? Had Gael somehow won her over? Was he going to hear them speaking...

Or something worse?

The speakers buzzed with life, and the timer began.

All that could be heard was a thin, gurgling sound... Water.

Rakesh listened sharply, craning forward in his seat. Jessica, now sitting on the small towel below her in the sand, listened intently too.

The countdown timer ticked steadily downward. 0:56... 0:55... 0:54...

Meanwhile, so did the amount left in Diana and Rakesh's winnings. With each second of listening, the dollar amount on the screen plummeted down. $1,453,334... $1,452,501... $1,451,668...

And still, the only sound Rakesh perceived was the tone of gentle, rumbling water.

What was going on? Where were Diana and Gael?

The minute ticked by, from thirty to twenty to ten seconds left. Rakesh felt totally confounded by the lack of information coming in from the eavesdropping. He watched helplessly as their winnings dipped down towards $1,450,000 as they neared the end of the minute.

And then, with seven seconds still on the clock, Rakesh heard something different:

The faint sound of footsteps.

He shot upright in his seat.

The footsteps stopped. A wordless silence followed for a second. Merely the same warbling trickle of water.

Then a basso, male voice said one word:

"Wow."

The audio cut off. Rakesh's minute was over.

--

Diana walked out to the pool. She stopped, and put her hands on her hips.

Gael's jaw nearly sunk into the hot tub. He stared, electrified.

"Wow."

It was all he could think to say.

Diana wore a minuscule black bikini. Tiny straps ran down from behind her neck to below her breasts, the thin strings barely covering her nipples. The bottom piece was a nearly nonexistent thong.

Gael's sultry ex-girlfriend had picked the most risqué of the three outfit options. If you'd asked Diana why, she wouldn't have known quite how to explain it. It had been... an impulse? A subconscious action?

"There weren't a lot of options," Diana shrugged.

She walked over and lowered herself into the hot tub across from her hunky ex.

--

"Ooooh..." Jessica teased. "Now what was that?"

Rakesh breathed heavily. He had the same question.

Why had Gael said "Wow"? What had he just seen... and why the hell did he utter the word in that stunned tone?

"Don't you wanna know," Jessica continued, running her hands slowly up Rakesh's legs, "What they're do--"

"Yes! Yes, I do!" Rakesh exploded, exasperated and resigned. "One more minute!"

--

The soothing hot waters of the tub enveloped Diana's nearly naked form, and she couldn't help but ogle her ex right back.

Although only Gael's broad, muscular shoulders and the upper part of his chiseled chest were visible over the water's surface, his ripped body looked incredible. But more than all of that, it was his eyes that penetrated deep into her awareness.

Gael was watching Diana with a hungry gaze as she dipped lower, letting the steaming pool soak in her naked flesh. It made her belly flutter.

For the twentieth time that night, the married hot-wife reminded herself of the vow she'd made to her husband.