The Hotwife Games Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

The second minute of The Eavesdropper counted down. The timer dipped downwards -- 0:43... 0:42... and in turn, Rakesh and Diana's prize money dropped with each passing second.

Rakesh leaned forward in his seat.

Neither Gael nor Diana were saying a word.

--

Gael kept his eyes fixed on his beautiful ex-girlfriend. Suddenly, he was moving closer to her. Diana inhaled.

The movie star moved across the water till his buff frame was inches from her. His thick, naked chest was almost touching hers.

Diana stared back silently, slightly stunned. Her heart rate accelerated. Her lips parted. She was frozen, simultaneously aching for his touch and desperate to stave off temptation, because of what she'd promised Rakesh.

Then Gael reached behind her. Is that why he'd moved so close?

He turned the hot tub jets on full.

--

The speakers around the Isla Miranda beach blasted with sound.

Suddenly, all that the audience or Rakesh could hear were the roaring jets. Rakesh panicked. He couldn't hear anything else. The timer was ticking down steadily... 0:10... 0:09...

"Okay, gimme the other three minutes," he blurted. "I want to use the whole Eavesdropper Ripcord."

--

Gael's body was a hair's breadth from Diana's. She felt her skin flush, felt herself dampen in the small thong bikini. Good lord, her ex was a sexy man... The Sexiest Man Alive, if all those magazines were to be believed.

The jets bubbled noisily all around them. Gael leaned in, very close to Diana's left ear. She still didn't say anything. She merely shivered as his lips parted against her earlobe.

"Gael..." she finally said. "I --"

He whispered back.

"They're listening to us..."

--

Rakesh swore in frustration that he couldn't hear a thing. The hot tub jets were too loud.

He heard the fragments of his wife's voice -- "Gael," she might have said? -- and then, again, the white noise of the jets.

Their prize money dropped further and further with every passing second.

--

"What?" Diana's eyes went wide.

Gael leaned back and faced her.

"This place," he said in a low voice, "Is bugged."

She studied him in confusion.

"It's part of the Challenge. The Ripcords Jessica was talking about..."

In a hushed whisper, Gael laid out the Ripcords for Diana. Of course this went right against what the producers of the Games had told him he could do, but Gael was doggedly executing on his plan. Giving Diana the lay of the land was step one...

She listened with growing unease as her ex softly explained the Eavesdropper, the Voyeur, and the Participant.

--

Rakesh squirmed in frustration. The timer ticked down to 2:00, and then 1:00... all the money was draining from their prize coffers and he couldn't even hear what was happening!

"What is that?!" he blurted.

"They must have turned on the hot tub jets," Jessica replied with a wicked smile.

The last minute of the Eavesdropper sliced down, along with a sizable $250,000 of their winnings... with the final, dwindling dollars of the Ripcord, Rakesh panicked for real.

--

"You see the basilisk?" Gael asked Diana.

She looked around, glancing at the stone lizard, the replica of the old U. of Arc mascot.

"There's a camera in it."

Diana's jaw dropped.

"When it's on, a red light will turn on, right where the eyes are."

Diana exhaled with relief. At least the light was off.

"I knew it," she said. "Rakesh promised he wouldn't use the Ripcords..."

Gael just held her gaze steadily.

"What?"

Gall shook his head. He tipped his chin towards the Edgemont insignia on the other side of the hot tub. A small, green light shone at its center.

"He's using the first Ripcord," Gael whispered. "They're listening to us because he chose to..."

Now it became clear why Gael had moved so close to her, why he had turned the jets on full. Why he was speaking to her in that low, conspiratorial tone.

Rakesh had broken their pact.

"I wasn't supposed to tell you," Gael said softly.

And as Diana stared at the bright pinprick of light... it shuddered off.

--

EXT. TENTAÇÃO BEACH - NIGHT

The sound went blank. Rakesh's final minute of the Eavesdropper was done. Diana and him were $250,000 poorer, and he'd learned absolutely nothing about what she was up to.

Jessica rose up from her low squat in the sand, letting Rakesh's eyes soak in her naked, curvaceous body.

"Don't you want to see," she teased, gently shaking her bust from side to side, "What your slutty little wife is getting up to?"

Rakesh shook his head firmly.

He'd already used a sixth of their winnings, and he felt extremely guilty. He couldn't stake any more on the next Ripcord.

"But what were they whispering about?" Jessica went on. She leaned in close. "If you use the Voyeur... you can see everything they're doing. For ten whole minutes..."

Jessica reached down. She ran a hand softly up the inside of his thigh. Rakesh quivered.

"How close to each other do you think they are right now? As close as we are?"

Her soft, pale hand reached the tip of Rakesh's semi-hard rod. The shapely co-host wriggled her fingers teasingly over his pants.

"I'll make you a deal. While you watch them live..."

Jessica grasped Rakesh's rapidly hardening phallus.

"... I'll suck your cock."

He gulped.

--

In the hot tub on Gael's majestic Kama'sueh estate, Diana felt a maelstrom of conflicting emotions.

Her husband had broken his vow to her. He'd manifested a patent distrust in her and secretly eavesdropped on their conversation. At the same time, Diana felt oddly comforted by Gael. He'd broken the producers' rules and told her the truth.

Diana took in her ex's easy, handsome smile as he moved back, letting the jets caress his broad shoulders and ripped, muscled physique.

Diana exhaled slightly with the knowledge that at least Rakesh hadn't used the second Ripcord.

"He isn't watching us," she said in a low voice. "He trusts me that much..."

Gael nodded. But he could sense the hesitation as Diana spoke. He could feel the broadening rift in her own trust in Rakesh, as well as her growing faith in Gael.

That was good.

Gael needed Diana to trust him, for his plan to work...

But what happened next surprised even him.

Diana caught the sharp change in his gaze. She saw his eyes drift up to the basilisk statue carved into the rock near the tub.

She glimpsed upwards too.

The red light in its right eye was flickering. Then it turned steadily on.

The young wife looked away sharply. Her heart beat with shock.

Rakesh had started watching them.

--

At the University of Arcana, behind the Edgemont dorms...

All those years ago...

A much younger Gael was doing a little watching of his own.

He watched surreptitiously from the shadows as his girlfriend giggled in the hot tub with her friend.

He could barely discern their voices, traveling across the cool night air, the sound of winter cicadas already buzzing in the small rural town.

He watched as Diana laughed at something Brian had just said. Brian replied, his eyes roaming all over the tight, wet one-piece wrapped around her body. Diana rolled her eyes a little. She moved closer in the tub. She whispered something in her friend's ear.

Then she pressed her body against his.

Gael clutched the gerbera flowers tight. His knuckles turned white around the stems.

The cicadas suddenly paused their choral chirping, and Brian's voice came over the air clear as a bell.

"Won't your boyfriend mind?" he asked.

"I don't have a boyfriend," Diana responded.

The young collegiate stunner moved over and got on top of Brian's lap.

The red gerberas fell from Gael's grasp.

--

Rakesh watched the large screen as it flared up with a vaunted shot of the Kama'sueh hot tub.

There was his wife.

So many years after their college romance, she was sitting with her ex-boyfriend again, in the palatial jacuzzi at his estate. Rakesh couldn't quite make out Diana's outfit under the bubbling jets, but it looked like a black bikini top.

To his great relief, everything seemed totally innocent.

The ex-lovers were spaced across from each other in the tub. They seemed like they were simply having a conversation.

Rakesh exhaled. Waves of tension melted from his body.

"Well, everything looks hunky-dory out there," Chris said on the microphone. The audience seemed a tad disappointed. "Think you wasted that Ripcord, Rakesh?"

Rakesh looked over at the countdown screen. That's right, he remembered. Their prize winnings were drawing out with every second of the live video he watched.

"You could stop it right now, and keep whatever's left of your winnings," Jessica said. Rakesh was about to answer when she lowered herself, once again, onto his lap.

"But then," she went on, grinding her naked body onto his, "You'll never know what my mouth feels like on your cock..."

Rakesh looked back at the screen. It really did all seem so innocent...

--

As Diana went through all the motions of conversation, her mind spun like a pinwheel.

Now she knew that Rakesh had broken his vow to her. He was watching them, right that moment... He'd confirmed that he didn't trust her.

She felt a defiant anger towards her husband. Any infidelity she had practiced at the Hotwife Games, she had done as much for him as for her -- to tease him, to excite him, to make him cum. Did he really think so little of her that he'd sacrifice half of their winnings just to spy on her? Winnings that she -- not him -- had worked so hard to earn?

She looked at Gael's broad, sexy chest and stunningly handsome face. His deeply seductive gaze was fixed on hers. Despite the heat of the tub, she shivered slightly.

"It's still so... surreal," she said.

Gael watched her quizzically. Diana wasn't sure if the second Ripcord was letting Rakesh listen in on them, so she'd elected to keep conversing, to test the waters.

"What is?"

"You. I mean, who you've become, and stuff." Diana sounded a little nervous, almost adolescent. What was Gael doing to her? "Like, seeing you everywhere -- movie screens, and the TV, and billboards everywhere. I just -- it's weird, you know? I mean, can you believe it?"

Gael kept regarding her squarely with his deep brown eyes, and Diana's belly fluttered.

Finally he said, "Yeah."

"I saw it all happening for me, years and years ago," he went on. "I've always seen it happen. I knew I was gonna make it. That I had to make it... Shit, I can remember the moment I knew I had to."

"Really? When?"

Gael kept his eyes on hers.

--

CUT TO:

Red gerbera flowers drop from Gael's grasp.

They scatter across the winter grass...

BACK:

--

Gael shrugged.

"It's... hard to explain," he said cryptically.

As memories flashed in his mind in jagged spurts -- the things he'd seen that night, the things that they changed inside of him -- the genius thespian within broke through the surface. The movie star desired by billions. The heartthrob.

Gael Turned It All On.

He smoothly switched topics, and Diana felt like she was carried on a wave of effortless charm. They were merely making idle talk -- what their days were now like, what they had been, the people and the trips and the events that had filled the years since their lives had been so intimately tangled.

And yet underneath all the talk, Gael's seductive intention burned stronger and stronger.

Diana felt the heat coursing over the steaming skin of the water. Her whole body felt Gael's desire, received it.

I want you, he was thinking.

She couldn't help it. Her own skin radiated the same intention back.

I want to fuck you, his eyes said boldly. And I'm not sorry.

The patch between Diana's thighs prickled with wetness.

--

Rakesh watched the screen silently as Chris and Jessica narrated commentary for the audience.

"Looks like our ex-lovebirds are having an innocent little chat, doesn't it?" Chris asked.

"Sure..." Jessica answered skeptically. "Except for the big, hot, throbbing chemistry bombing around between them."

It was undeniable. Despite the silence of the live footage unfolding, Gael's and Diana's body language had taken on a distinct -- and mesmerizing -- quality. The audience could feel the energy between the ex-lovers.

Rakesh fiddled nervously in his seat.

Then Diana stood up, and his heart stopped.

--

"I'm gonna get my champagne," Diana said, rising in the hot tub.

She didn't know what had possessed her to do it. Maybe she needed a break from the sexual tension stiffening between them in the warm waters. Or maybe she just wanted Gael's eyes to scour her stunning body.

As indeed they were doing, right that second...

Diana leaned over one side of the tub and reached for her champagne flute.

--

Rakesh -- and the newly electrified audience at the Hotwife Games -- watched with open jaws as Diana bent far over the side of the tub.

His naughty wife was in a tiny, black thong bikini.

The kind Rakesh loved seeing her in.

He watched jealously as Gael stared at the shapely globes of Diana's exposed ass. She took her time pouring herself more bubbly, letting her stud ex ogle her barely covered curves.

Jessica giggled and moved behind Rakesh. She began to massage his shoulders.

"Quite the show-off, isn't she?" she said.

--

Diana filled her glass along with Gael's. She brought them over to his side of the tub. He unashamedly let his eyes wash over her gleaming, sexy body.

"The jets on my side are a little too strong," Diana said, handing him his flute. "Are the ones on yours as strong?"

Gael took a deep gulp of his champagne, his eyes fixed on hers.

"No," he said finally.

It was a lie.

They both knew that.

"Mm," Diana replied, and sat down next to him.

--

Rakesh watched, shocked, as his beautiful wife sidled up next to Gael's muscular body on the live feed.

"Still wanna stop watching?" Jessica asked.

Rakesh didn't answer.

What the hell was his wife doing?

--

Diana felt drunk.

She was a little tipsy from the Dom Perignon, of course, but it wasn't merely that. It was the hot vapors swirling off the tub. It was Gael's ripped movie star physique mere inches from her mostly naked skin. It was his deep, gorgeous eyes sinking into her own.

The hot wife was getting drunk with lust.

Gael felt his giant cock throbbing to hardness in his tightening trunks.

His sexy ex -- the woman he'd fantasized about endlessly since they'd parted years ago -- was sitting right there next to him, in a minuscule thong bikini. He had bedded quite literally hundreds of women; he was a world-class seducer bar none. He knew all the signs a woman could give him.

She was ready.

"Diana," Gael said, verbalizing the thing his eyes had been telling her all along. "I want you."

A long silence drew out between them.

He saw Diana's pupils dilate. Her full lips moistened and fell open. Her breathing quickened.

Gael leaned forward and put his lips on Diana's.

--

"Fuck..."

Rakesh said it softly, but in the hush that prevailed in that moment on Isla Miranda, the entire audience had heard him swear.

"Damn," Jessica swore too. She gave Rakesh a comforting squeeze on his traps.

All eyes were on the screen. Diana and Gael began to make out with unbridled lust.

--

Diana felt every inch of her skin thrum with arousal. She felt Gael's strong hands scour her back, her thighs, her nearly naked ass.

She clutched and grasped his sizable, muscled arms. Their lips mashed and worked together with a passion that had felt pent-up for a thousand years.

Diana put her tongue in his mouth.

--

Rakesh watched with a growing sense of numbness. The money counter plummeted down as the minutes ticked by.

The audience sat in rapt silence. They watched as Gael raised Diana onto the edge of the tub.

--

Gael grasped Diana's firm, nearly nude ass with hungry fingers. He lifted her up outside the tub. He kissed her deeply.

They were the hottest kisses Diana thought she had felt in her life.

Then her mind began to race with parallel thoughts. She thought of that stark red basilisk eye, watching them from a corner. She justified to herself that it wasn't like she was fucking Gael. They could merely kiss, and perhaps Rakesh would stop watching, and she would go back to him with most of their winnings intact. Hell, it was his fault for using the Ripcord in the first place!

But was he going to use his third Ripcord, and become a Participant?

Gael hungrily pawed at Diana's ass as their tongues explored each other. The two exes were caught in the moment. It was achingly hot, each kiss and grope fueled by a desperate intensity.

It was like they'd both been thirsting for this for a century.

Suddenly, they pulled away from each other at the same moment. Diana gazed deep into Gael's eyes.

A full-bodied melange of old feelings flooded back through them both. Diana's heart beat faster. Gael's cock pulsed.

Diana looked down, gazing at the outline of Gael's huge, hard penis in his tight trunks. It was beautiful. Its robust length, its gigantic mushroom head. Even the full shape of his balls were visible below the rock-hard shaft.

Wetness gushed across Diana's labia. She bit her lip. And she thought of Rakesh. Her loving, loyal husband...

Who had decided not to trust her.

"Show me," she said.

--

Rakesh watched the screen with utter horror.

The timer ticked down past five minutes. Overall, they had lost more than half of their winnings. But Rakesh had forgotten all about that.

The cuckolded husband watched Gael step back from his wife. Diana's legs were spread across the edge of the tub, and she looked down hungrily towards Gael's waist. Slowly, the hunky movie star edged his trunks lower and lower down the bottom of his flat abdomen.

His massive cock popped into view. Diana stared at it with open lips.

"Masturbate," Jessica said.

Rakesh looked up, shaken with the realization that other people were there.

The kinky co-host of the Hotwife Games nodded her head as though commanding him.

"Jerk off to this," she whispered.

Rakesh didn't know why he did it. He didn't know why he did not just call the whole thing off, end the Ripcord, and pocket their remaining prize money.

But he knew he was rock hard.

Rakesh slid off his pants. He grasped his cock and began to slowly jerk off.

He watched his wife on-screen.

She lowered herself slowly back into the hot tub. Then she scooted forward, looking up at her ex-boyfriend. She moved closer and closer, until her face was level with Gael's cock.

It looked absolutely Herculean in her face.

Diana looked up and licked her full lips.

--

"You haven't cum in a while, have you, baby?" Diana teased.

Gael groaned.

"I can tell..." she said, eyeing his full, giant balls. "I remember these..."

At that moment, Rakesh wasn't even a glimmer in Diana's field of thought. All she could see was Gael's gigantic, beautiful cock in front of her. It pulsed, hard and ready.

"These big, full balls..." Diana said, almost to herself. "How I'd tease you until they were totally filled with hot cum... how much you'd spray for me..."

She looked up at Gael. He moaned out a basso growl at Diana's teasing. His cock bobbed painfully in the cool night air, inches from his ex's stunning face.

"Remember cumming all over my face?"

Diana couldn't help herself. She reached out and stroked Gael's full balls.