The Hotwife Games Ch. 09

Story Info
Her ex surprises her on a kinky game-show for naughty wives.
14.3k words
4.36
23.1k
31

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers

To my incredibly kind regular readers who have sent many e-mails and written many constructive comments: thank you! I'm sorry this took so long.

'The Hotwife Games' series has a total of 10 chapters. This is the penultimate one. The gist of it: 'The Hotwife Games' is a series about naughty wives and their husbands participating in a very kinky game-show.

You can jump in right here if you like; each chapter is designed as a contained story. Or, if you are new to the series and want the full experience, you can start with Chapter 1 -- most of the installments are short and brisk, and all are crammed with sex.

Content warning: hotwifing, swinging, cuckolding, exhibitionism/voyeurism, and experiments with form. Don't say I didn't warn you :) Genuine feedback, constructive comments, lavish praise, and the inevitable furious crying from the five closet-cuck incels who troll this section are all happily encouraged!

As always: this is a work of fantasy, designed for the dirty-minded...

--

Time congealed around Rakesh like syrup. Everything was moving slowly.

He'd just untied the silk blindfold around his wife's face. Now, the young husband fixed his gaze on Diana's widened eyes and open lips. Kneeling in the sand, she was staring up at her hunky ex-boyfriend, Gael.

This was it.

The final round of The Hotwife Games.

Every challenge of this lurid adult game-show had been funneling towards this climax. A culminating moment where Diana, Rakesh's beautiful wife, was kneeling between him and her ex-boyfriend.

The threesome -- Rakesh, Diana, and Gael -- were all naked. And all three were, apparently, flush with arousal...

But none seemed more aroused than Diana. Her nipples stood prominently on her naked breasts. Her skin shone lambently.

"... The time has come for our final test," Chris's voice crashed into Rakesh's consciousness, "Where we put our last remaining couple to the ultimate test..."

The stripped-down audience encircling them sat forward with bated breath. A warm evening breeze flowed in over the Pacific, saturating the beach with a heady tropical aroma. Yet the oxygen on the private island seemed rare around the small circle where The Hotwife Games was filming. Everyone was desperate to see what the stunning hot-wife would do next.

Jessica, Chris's wife and co-host, looked ravishing in her white bikini as the sun finally set behind them. Torches and baubled lights came alive around the sand, one by one. The sky, streaked purple and orange as the light faded, set a striking backdrop for the action unfolding on the white beach.

"Our final test," Jessica announced on her microphone, "Is a test of the one thing that binds a couple together more than anything else..."

Diana's eyes couldn't stop roaming over Gael's stunning, movie star body. His carved pecs, bulging arms, chiseled six-pack abs... Her ex had gotten even hotter over the years since they'd been together -- and, hell, he'd always looked fucking incredible. Then Diana's eyes dropped to the utterly gigantic cock that hung between his legs. A delectable cock that she had sucked and fucked many, many times during their heated courtship...

She caught her ex's eyes in her gaze. Gael was staring back. Diana shivered. There seemed to be something deeper than mere lust swimming in his deep brown eyes. She swallowed, her heartbeat beginning to rise.

"Remember the extensive pre-interview process we mentioned?" Jessica continued, winking at the audience. "Well, through that process our team determined just which of Diana's many ex-lovers she clearly had the most feelings for, besides her hubby Rakesh..."

Hearing her husband's name seemed to startle Diana. She ripped her dreamy gaze from her ex, racking her focus to Rakesh. He was looking back apprehensively.

"The answer, of course..." Chris finished for his wife, "Is a world-famous movie star, writer, and filmmaker... an Oscar-winner, a stud, a damn superstar. The young legend you all know and love... none other than the great Gael Sankur!"

Rakesh's palms turned clammy. For the umpteenth time that day, he felt his mouth go parched at the venerating introduction. The audience applauded loudly for Gael. A few super-fans even whistled and cheered. He grinned back nonchalantly, and gave a charming wink.

"And now, we come to the final thing that Diana and Rakesh will be putting to the test..."

As Chris finished his sentence, Rakesh felt his innards drop. The host's last two words dropped onto the beach like A-bombs, and Rakesh sensed an imaginary chasm opening in the sand, widening the distance between himself and his wife...

"... their love."

The audience reacted somatically. Some looked at each other. Surprise mingled with confusion in their heads. How could this last test challenge the final couple's actual love for each other?

"Rakesh and Diana are one challenge away from the grand prize," Jessica said to the invigorated gathering. "And it's our biggest prize yet: one and a half million dollars..."

A light hush went over the crowd.

"And the 1.5 million dollar question of the day is..." Chris said. "Will Gael... steal Diana's love?"

Rakesh felt such a shock he almost laughed. His wife's ex-boyfriend steal her love? The very prospect seemed insane. Not to mention, far, far outside the remit of some silly adult game-show to test.

Then Rakesh looked at Diana. His wife's lips were parted, and moist. Her gorgeous eyes looked back at him with a deep nervousness, a deadly concern. Slowly, a shockwave spread through Rakesh, and the hairs stood on the back of his neck.

The young financier didn't know where this was going. He didn't know how this Challenge was going to play out, or how the Games intended to test this bizarrely personal final premise. But he felt a solemn foreboding growing inside of him...

Since the first challenge, Diana had fully committed to the part of his naughty hot-wife. And then, over the course of the Games, she had toyed with him, cuckolded him, and even humiliated him past capacity to ensure they would have a spot in this, the final round.

But what Chris had just implied... was a challenge involving their deepest, most intimate emotions.

Was Gael really going to steal his wife from him?

No, Rakesh thought, that was laughable...

"And now," Jessica said, "A quick commercial break!"

--

A villa in Sicily...

Fingers, typing.

Fingers, pausing.

"The truth," she thinks, "Is coming. At long last..."

She doesn't see him, but she senses him.

Behind her, he enters the room.

"Guess who just called?" he says...

--

The commercial break on the Hotwife Games' live-stream wasn't as quick as Jessica had promised. As a necessary transition to the final round, it ran just over fifteen minutes.

As the show paused for Diana to change, Rakesh hurried behind his wife. She was moving towards a large, modular cabana up the beach.

"Di..." Rakesh called after her. Even his lips felt hoarse.

Diana didn't answer, pulling back the canvas flap and stepping into the cabana. Rakesh followed her in.

He stopped short, and looked down towards the striped deck chair in the center. On it sat a pair of black, lace thong panties. Near the underwear lay a long, elegant black dress.

"I have to get ready," Diana said, avoiding Rakesh's eyes.

She reached into the little shower in the modular room and turned the knob. Water descended, gradually steaming up.

"I..." Rakesh felt sincerity bubbling up, unbidden. "I'm worried."

Diana felt the water's heat on her fingers, then stepped inside. Rakesh watched her.

He was not a man who easily expressed deep feelings. But now he felt them brimming powerfully to the surface, ready to pour.

His wife turned her back to the spray. She let the water cascade down her back. She lifted the clear, scented bar of soap and lathered her sticky breasts.

Rakesh erupted.

"Don't do it!" he pleaded. "I don't want you to do it. Let's back out... Let's go home."

Rakesh moved close to the cascading shower, desperately close to Diana. "Don't do it."

At last, the beautiful hot-wife turned and looked at her husband.

"Back out... now?" she asked. There was a strain of disbelief in her voice. "You didn't let me back out earlier. When I said we should, instead of letting them play that video. But now, when we're about to get a million and a half dollars... we have to leave?"

"This is different," Rakesh countered firmly.

"Why?"

For several seconds, only the sound of the hot shower echoed in the sealed cabana. Rakesh smelled the lemony soap suffuse the room with a refreshing scent -- and yet his brain was completely foggy.

"Why is it different, Rakesh?" Diana asked. She resumed rinsing her naked body. Rakesh couldn't help but watch her small hands travel over her large breasts and taut stomach.

"Because... you think I'll fall in love with him again?" Diana asked.

Rakesh's breath caught.

"Come on, Rakesh. Just tell me what it is you want."

Rakesh didn't answer.

"You want me to tell you I won't fuck him?"

A longer pause still. Then Rakesh nodded.

"Promise me," he said quietly.

Diana turned the knob and stepped out of the shower. Rakesh kept his eyes on her as she took a fluffy white towel off the deck chair and toweled off her wet body.

"Okay," she replied finally. "I won't fuck him."

Rakesh almost heaved in relief.

"I promise," Diana said.

--

When they stepped back outside, Gael was nowhere to be seen.

As the cameras rolled again and the hosts announced the beginning of the long-awaited final round, Rakesh held on to the surety Diana had just given him.

"In a few seconds," Jessica said. "We'll be sending our sexy hot-wife and her handsome ex-boyfriend off together for two whole hours... Far away from her husband's prying eyes."

Rakesh tried to block it out. He shook his head, reassuring himself -- Diana had promised him she wouldn't fuck Gael. He tried to slow his breathing.

"Although, of course, this being the Hotwife Games," Chris continued with a grin. "There is a twist..."

The pared-down beach audience let out a soft 'ooh'.

"Rakesh here will be given three Ripcords..."

Chloe, the pretty young Hotwife Games assistant, walked up to Rakesh and Diana. Rakesh had gotten dressed again, and looked like a presentable young banker in his blue button-down tucked into slacks. Meanwhile, Diana looked simultaneously elegant and ravenous. Her long black dress hugged her curvy body, but the slit showed a generous view of one shapely leg. Her hair was piled up on her head and her make-up was sexy but not overstated.

Chloe handed Jessica a small wooden panel. Attached to the panel were three cords of nylon rope.

"These Ripcords are choices that Rakesh can make," Jessica went on. "And each time we tear one off this panel, it will change the course of the evening."

"At least," Chris said. "As far as Diana and Gael are concerned..."

Rakesh glanced at his wife. She listened with equal intrigue.

"But every Ripcord Rakesh uses will cost our couple a big chunk of their total prize money..."

"And if our dear husband uses all three Ripcords, then Diana and Rakesh will leave... with..."

"Nothing!" Jessica finished. "Well, almost nothing..."

Gasps went up around them. To lose everything, after all that they had been through at the Games -- the very notion was atrocious.

Diana reached over. She squeezed her husband's hand. He looked up into her soulful eyes.

"Baby," Diana whispered. "Don't use any Ripcords. Whatever they are, I promise, babe, you won't need them..."

Rakesh searched his wife's eyes. She gazed back with a deep assurance.

"We need this money, Rakesh," she said. "And we've come so far..."

Rakesh breathed in, then out again. He nodded. Diana smiled back at him. She moved forward and kissed him on the lips.

"And now," Chris announced. "The time has come... Diana, your chariot awaits..."

On cue, the sound of a light aircraft engine growled far down the beach. The crowd's eyes moved up to the growing dot of light moving towards them. A small seaplane was approaching in the night sky.

Several yards away, whorls of sand rose up as the Cessna descended. The spirals gently subsided as the small jet touched down on a makeshift beach runway. Then the hatch door opened up.

Gael stepped out to the top of the stairs.

Diana's ex was dressed in a form-fitting tux that hugged his muscular body. He looked absurdly handsome. Diana thought he looked like he was going to the Oscars -- much like he had earlier that year, when he picked up his first Best Actor statue.

"Now doesn't this motherfucker know just how to make an entrance?" Chris said, drawing laughs from the small audience. "Even if it is his second entrance..."

"You can say that again," Jessica said, her eyes lustily devouring the new arrival.

But Gael's eyes were focused solely on one person.

Rakesh jealously noticed how the rakish movie star studied Diana in her long dress. He saw Gael's eyes rove up the slit that showed off her shapely right leg.

More significantly, Rakesh noticed how his wife was watching Gael... Diana felt herself dampen between her legs. Though the ocean air was balmy, her nipples stood rigidly out. It didn't help that she was braless under the sexy cocktail dress.

"Well, Diana?" asked Chris. "Ready for your Final Challenge?"

Diana inhaled deeply. She looked at Rakesh. She kissed him deeply.

"I love you," she mouthed. "Just trust me. Okay, baby?"

Rakesh nodded. His wife squeezed him reassuringly.

Then she walked off towards Gael's private plane.

--

Rakesh watched with a knot in his stomach as Diana moved up the small stairway into the jet.

Gael smiled at her. It was warm and genuine, yet Diana felt the twinkle of mischief in the star's eyes. His deep, brown gaze made her flutter with excitement.

Rakesh couldn't tear his eyes from the sight several yards away. His wife warmly hugged Gael. Then Gael's right hand stole down the arch of her back. He squeezed Diana's ass.

Rakesh felt his chest clench with jealousy.

And yet, as he watched the ripped movie star his wife once dated grope her curvy ass -- Rakesh felt his cock twitch and stir inside his buttoned slacks. Why was this making him hard?

--

Gael's jet smoothly took flight over the darkened Pacific. Rakesh stumbled back, falling into a bamboo chair someone in the crew had placed there for him. Partially, he sat from a deep emotional drain; the other part was embarrassment. He needed to conceal his growing erection.

Jessica walked his way.

The Hotwife Games co-host had slipped into denim booty shorts and a tight white shirt that was knotted over her flat belly. She had a sympathetic expression on her stunning, angular face.

"There goes your wife, Rakesh," she said, idly gesturing to the jet receding into the starry night. "Off with her gorgeous movie star ex."

Rakesh exhaled. He looked up as Jessica came closer. The audience had all turned their attention in Rakesh's direction.

"Now here's the good news," Jessica announced. The shapely co-host shifted to one side of Rakesh. She sat down astride his lap. He breathed in, sharp.

"You have options," she said, wiggling her perfect ass over his crotch. "Remember those Ripcords we mentioned?"

"Yes," Rakesh said. Diana had made him promise he wouldn't use a single one. Made him promise he wouldn't compromise their winnings. He didn't need to hear about them.

"Let me tell you exactly what they are..."

--

The interior of the small seaplane felt foreign to Diana, as well as unexpectedly opulent. She gazed around the small cabin -- It was a long, sleek Kodiak aircraft, with comfortable seats to either side and the door to a cockpit area that was closed.

Her eyes landed on the logo embossed on the cabin door. A Sinstar Enterprise, it said.

The text encircled what seemed to be a star with several radiating points. At least, it seemed like a star. Something about the way it was crafted reminded Diana of something else altogether, but she couldn't place it.

Had she seen that logo before?

"Can I get you something?" Gael asked, cutting off her reverie with the smooth, seductive timber of his voice. "Water or... a glass of Dom?"

Diana looked at Gael's chiseled face. Her stomach dropped precipitously. His eyes studied her warmly.

"Uhm, I'm good, thanks," the young wife said, flashing a little smile.

But Diana wasn't "good"... Suddenly the space between her legs felt warm underneath the silken dress. The situation still felt bizarre... she was off to some mysterious location with the ex-boyfriend she hadn't seen in years. What was going to happen? A nervous energy spread over her belly, and she changed her mind.

"You know what," Diana revised her earlier words. "Yes, I will take a little champagne."

Gael flashed his famous, movie star smile at her. A liquid chill ran all the way from the center of her chest to her crotch.

He pressed a small white button on a wall console, and a liquor bar swiveled into view: a miniature galley. He plucked a '97 vintage of Dom Perignon from the display, popped it, and poured two flutes.

As Diana watched her gorgeous ex fill her glass, she experienced a tiny, giddy unease. For the first time that day, she felt the smallest bubble of doubt about the promise she had made to her husband.

She took the glass from Gael, and pushed the doubts far down where they belonged...

--

Rakesh looked at Jessica warily. The electrifyingly hot co-host smiled seductively at him, then ground herself deeper into his lap.

Rakesh tried to steady his breathing. Her thick, honed ass worked over his crotch. It was quite the distraction as she laid out the three Ripcords.

"Now like I said," Jessica announced with a teasing lilt, "Although your beautiful wife is currently with Gael, you do have some options..."

The financier squirmed in the ill-fitting beach chair. Jessica wiggled her gorgeous booty on his groin while he thought about his wife.

"The first option, of course, is that you do nothing. That way, you and Diana win it all."

Now Rakesh made eye contact with the curvaceous beauty on his lap.

"That's right," Jessica grinned. "If you use none of these Ripcords... after they're done, you both win all of the prize money... One and a half million dollars."

The audience on the beach had heard it before, and yet, upon mention of the hefty sum, many sat forward in their seats.

"But just for fun," Jessica continued, squirming into the young husband's lap. "Let's look at those Ripcords..."

The dormant flat-screens around the small audience flickered alive. A line of text outlined the first option.

The screens said:

1. The Eavesdropper.

"The first Ripcord is the Eavesdropper. If you use this, you can listen in on Gael and your wife. There are microphones set up all over the secret location they will soon be entering, and Diana has no idea. But every minute you listen will cost you $50,000 of your prize money. And you can only listen for five minutes..."

The numbers fogged in Rakesh's brain, so Jessica clarified.

"For a total of $250K of your prize."

Underneath the first line of text appeared another: Cost: $250,000.

Rakesh took this in. Had she just said Diana would have no idea he'd be listening to them?

But, no, he chided himself. He had no reason to use their prize money. His wife had implored him to trust her, and trust her he would.

KingFlow
KingFlow
513 Followers