The Hotwife Games Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

Rakesh secretly watched his wife on the screen, jerking off his cock. Or at least, he thought it was a secret from her.

He didn't know what he must look like to the audience, working his hand over his wang while watching his wife tease her ex-boyfriend. But he couldn't help himself, either...

--

Diana kept teasing Gael with her soft fingers. Perhaps on some level she knew that she was secretly teasing Rakesh -- but she was so turned on she could hardly stop the trajectory of her actions. Her pussy gushed with moisture below the surface.

Gael himself resisted the urge to spray cum. The delicious, teasing feel of Diana's fingernails was driving him wild -- and her beautiful face being inches from his cock didn't help the matter.

Diana licked her lips and released his balls. She looked up at Gael, reached behind her, and unsnapped her skimpy bikini top. She lowered each strap with agonizing slowness.

Then she let it drop into the bubbling waters.

Gael admired her succulent, beautiful breasts. They had grown even fuller, even more appealing, in the years that had passed.

Diana resumed her soft stroking of her ex-boyfriend's laden gonads. With each gentle caress of his balls, Gael's plan began to fade from his mind. Diana was driving him wild.

She reached forward and lovingly kissed each of his balls -- first one, then the other.

The young movie star shook his head, trying to stay focused on the mission at hand...

--

Rakesh watched with a rock in the pit of his stomach. Yet his hand jerked his dick faster and faster.

Jessica watched closely from between his knees.

"Look at that fucking huge, hard cock..." Jessica said, blatantly ogling Gael's mammoth member.

On the screen, Diana dipped further down into the tub. She moved forward...

--

She looked up at Gael. She wanted to tease him, push him to the brink, before she did something she knew he always loved.

She stopped playing with his big balls. She licked her lips. Then she said four words Gael would never forget.

"I've missed your cock..."

Diana let the very tip of her tongue caress the groove of his balls. She dragged it, slowly, up his massive shaft.

--

Rakesh groaned and wanked himself faster, watching his cheating wife.

Diana licked upwards, swirling just the tip of her tongue over Gael's big balls and hard shaft.

"She is such a naughty slut..." Jessica teased.

The co-host of the Games reached out, and grasped Rakesh's balls. He gasped.

"Keep stroking that dick, cucky..."

--

Diana licked back up the length of Gael's bulging shaft. She tickled the groove of his pee-hole and he groaned out in pleasure.

"Diana..." he moaned. She was even better than he remembered...

What was his damn plan, again?

Diana spiraled her wet tongue around the massive head. She was still using just the tip, teasing Gael. She knew just how to make her ex squeal with pleasure, how to pump his balls full of yummy cum for later.

Gael threw his head back, the sensation equally agonizing and pleasurable.

Diana opened her lips wide.

In a single motion, she deep-throated him.

--

Rakesh's eyes went wide. An unearthly sound escaped his lips. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

He watched his cheating wife push her mouth all the way down around Gael's massive shaft. He was shocked as she kept shoving it deeper and deeper. All the way, until the colossal wang was buried in her throat, her nose pressing against her ex's pubis.

Gael was groaning in otherworldly bliss.

"How does she do that?" Jessica wondered on the audience's behalf. It was a truly impressive feat to make a dick that large disappear in Diana's mouth.

"A lot of practice..." Chris said.

Jessica pulled Rakesh's hand from his cock. He looked at her surprised, as Jessica began to stroke his shaft for him. The young husband moaned out as she expertly worked his cock for him.

"You deserve a little relief, baby," Jessica said sweetly. "After all, your wife is such a cheating slut..."

--

Diana pulled her mouth up lengthily, sloppily detaching her lips from Gael's cock. His huge wang bobbed in the air, soaked in his slutty ex's saliva, throbbing angrily, harder than it had been in his life.

"Did you miss that?" she asked.

"Fuck yes," Gael said. All the blood in his body felt like it occupied his dick. He could barely think a single thought outside of how much he needed his beautiful ex to keep playing with his cock.

"Mmm, good," Diana said. "Do you wanna cum for me?"

"Fuck yes," Gael grunted.

Diana grinned.

"And I know you do, too," Gael said. He smacked his cock obscenely across her cheeks.

Diana loved the naughty gesture. Suddenly, a switch flipped inside of her. She remembered Rakesh was watching.

And the thought of it turned her on. Her pussy gushed with fresh moisture.

Flushed and aroused, the beautiful hot wife stood up in the warm water. Gael grabbed her and they kissed with hungry, animal passion.

Diana put her hands on his muscular chest, and edged him backwards.

She turned around, slowly. She let Gael's hungry eyes rove all over her fit, curvaceous body. She loved the way his naked cock throbbed in the air, watching her.

She bent over. She put her hands on the edge of the tub.

She rotated her ass slowly, presenting the delicious, shapely globes to her ex.

Gael reached over and spanked her, hard. Diana groaned in pleasure.

She looked back with pure lust in her eyes. She pulled her wispy thong to one side.

"Fuck me," she said.

--

On the set on Tentação Beach, the video feed cut out.

The timer on Rakesh's Voyeur Ripcord had run out.

Jessica instantly stopped stroking his cock. He groaned out in audible pain. The busty co-host looked at Rakesh expectantly.

Chris looked at Rakesh expectantly. The audience looked at Rakesh expectantly.

Half the Vaibhavs' prize money had already been spent. Rakesh had one Ripcord left: the one called "The Participant".

If he used it, it would leave them with only a single dollar in the prize bank. All their efforts at the Hotwife Games would be for utterly nothing.

But at least then he could go to his wife...

His wife, who was about to get fucked by her incredibly hung, movie star ex-boyfriend...

For the first time that night, Jessica's tone wasn't taunting of Rakesh. She sounded genuinely concerned.

"So, Rakesh," she asked. "What are you going to choose?"

--

Final chapter coming soon...