The Hotwife Games Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spins about Chris, shaking her rump with an innocent but carnal sensuality. The angle brings Chris's t-shirt back into visibility.

On the front is a logo of a painted gerbera flower and the words 'SinStar Productions'.

--

Rakesh's mind raced through computations as his wife continued her salacious lap-dance on the screen.

The logo moved in and out of view as she undulated her hips for the seated co-host.

--

Diana leans back over Chris and grinds her ass into his crotch.

CHRIS

Mmm. Yes, darling.

His hands slowly move over her body as she dances. He strokes her waist. Then he plays with her boobs.

DIANA

(still grinding)

Um, are you sure you should --

CHRIS

Relax, darling. You're doing so great.

DIANA

But my... my husband.

She detaches herself and gets off his lap.

DIANA

I'm sorry. I love him...

Chris looks disappointed. But he smiles.

CHRIS

That's okay, darling. Don't worry about it.

He stands. It's evident now that his cock is extremely hard in his jeans. Diana's eyes go wide.

DIANA

Oh my gosh...

--

"That's it!" exclaimed Rakesh.

"His dick?" Mrs. Panchad asked. "Yup, it sure is..."

"No, his shirt. The logo, the words -- I know where I just saw that!"

--

DIANA

Did I... make that happen?

CHRIS

Sure did, darling. You really know how to give a hot lap-dance.

DIANA

(blushing again)

Oh, um, thank you... It just looks so hard... and uncomfortable for you.

CHRIS

You got me very excited.

DIANA

I feel terrible leaving you like that.

CHRIS

It is really uncomfortable.

A beat. Chris unbuckles his belt, loosens it, and pulls his pants down.

His white briefs are stretched tight from his erection.

CHRIS

Why don't you get on your knees, darling? So I can take one more picture.

--

Rakesh racked his brain, plotting and re-plotting the island's layout from recent memory. He knew he'd come downhill from the peak, then turned eastwards into a thicket of trees that had led him to this clearing.

He looked at his countdown watch -- two hours and thirty minutes. Could he afford the ten-odd minutes it would take to clamber back up the hill, and assess the path to his wife? He felt he was a solid navigator; he could trust the path offered up by his fresh memory. He'd go with his gut. He'd wend through the foliage north of the waterfall.

Rakesh was certain that was where the live video was being streamed. He was now sure of the distant text on the largest soundstage building, emblazoned with the gerbera logo: SinStar Productions. The same thing on Chris's shirt.

--

Diana drops to her knees. She gazes up with large eyes.

The profile shot emphasizes the sizable bulge in front of her face.

CHRIS

Go ahead, darling.

The sexy wife bites her lower lip. She looks tentatively at the camera. Then she lowers Chris's briefs over his swollen hard-on.

CHRIS

(breathing heavy)

Oh, fuck.

--

The co-host of the Hotwife Games was beside himself with long-simmering pleasure. He was trying hard to stay in character, but the sight before his waist was quickly short-circuiting his thespian abilities.

Since his first introduction to Diana, he had lusted after the beautiful married slut. Now she was on her knees, looking up at him with a wholly enacted innocence as she let his hard cock bob free.

"What do you want me to do?" Diana asked bashfully. "I didn't mean to make you so hard."

The flirty wife cast another sidelong look at the rolling camera, no doubt for her watching husband's benefit.

The naive act was driving Chris wild. He couldn't wait to fuck Diana. To drive his dick into the naughty hotwife, in front of her unseen, voyeuristic husband. Just the way he had been fantasizing about.

"Why don't you put it in your mouth for me, doll?" he said.

--

Rakesh made up his mind.

He was fairly certain of the route. He'd cut through the copse of cacao trees to the left and make his way downhill. If he correctly recalled the landscape from atop the hill, he'd soon find a wide path to the big studio buildings.

"You... you want me to suck it?"

He'd just started towards the woods, when Diana's voice compelled him to look back at the screen.

--

CHRIS

Yes, Diana. For the calendar, darling... Please. Suck my cock.

DIANA

I guess if it's for the calendar, my husband won't mind.

--

Rakesh stared at his kneeling, about-to-cheat wife on the mounted screen. He watched as Diana bit her lower lip and shot another probing look in the camera's direction -- in his direction.

This time there was a glint of mischief in her eyes.

--

Diana wanted Rakesh to know that this was all for his benefit. The game plan was all about getting her man to cum.

She didn't know that her plan was going to work better than expected...

--

Diana curls her fingers around Chris's rock-hard erection. Its bulging head is swollen with pre-cum. It almost hits Diana in the face.

DIANA

Wow. You're so hard for me...

--

Chris shivered. His cock pulsed in Diana's face. Her soft fingers felt exquisite around his shaft.

He'd watched the naughty wife execute one filthy challenge after another, watched her parade around in slutty outfits and satisfy endless men in front of her willing husband. And now she was softly stroking his painfully hard cock.

He'd been waiting for this moment since the beginning of the Games.

--

DIANA

I'm gonna put you in my mouth.

Chris nods, holding his breath. His face is twisted in a tight grimace.

Diana leans forward. Looking up at him, her tongue steals out and licks slowly along his massive, swollen cock-head.

CHRIS

FUCK!

--

It was too much for him. Diana's ridiculously pretty face looking up. The long, multiple-day build-up to finally having her naked in front of him. And the sexy, moist feel of her practiced tongue sluicing over his cock.

Diana's plan to make a man cum was going to work better than expected, alright -- only she would be hitting the wrong target.

Chris erupted.

--

Rakesh's mouth dropped open.

"Fuuuck," Chris yelled out again. An angry geyser of cum volleyed out of his dick.

--

Diana looked up, wide-eyed. Her grip was tight around the hard shaft, her tongue swirling around his head, when the first splash of semen burst, splattering her forehead and going into her hair.

The sexy married woman grinned with surprise. She leaned back as Chris shut his eyes and shot again. This time he creamed her face.

--

Rakesh's cock was hard as he watched his wife take the other man's sudden, surprisingly massive facial.

Over and over on the slightly grainy screen, Chris sprayed Diana's beautiful face. Pent-up geysers of thick white semen bathed the naked slut's cheeks and forehead.

"Ohhh, fuckk!" he groaned again. He was in the throes of unexpected, orgiastic bliss.

Diana mewled, extending her tongue and catching the last blasts of cum in her mouth.

The beautiful hotwife may have intoxicated Chris into an unexpected paroxysm, but his sudden cum-shot had the opposite effect on Rakesh. The cuckolded husband snapped out of his reverie.

Since Chris had just ejaculated, he reasoned, they would likely wrap up the cheesy porn shoot swiftly.

He had to go find his wife in the studio building.

He turned to the older woman to his right. What do you say to a sexy, former schoolteacher after she has jerked you off, nearly to completion?

"It was nice to see you, Mrs. Panchad."

He took off through the trees.

Mrs. Panchad chuckled, shrugging off her failed attempt to thwart his quest. She moved over to a slim, maritime pine to one side of the water. A small panel was affixed to the cracked surface of its trunk, with a pinprick of red light blinking. Mrs. Panchad depressed a button.

"He's heading north."

--

Diana roved her extended tongue over her lips and cheeks, sopping up Chris's giant cumshot. It was certainly worthy of a porno, and the beautiful married woman looked every part the hot, soiled porn star with messy semen all over her face.

He groaned, equal parts spent and frustrated at the unforeseen ejaculation.

"I really needed to fuck you," he said. "But you're some kinda fucking... wizard of cum or something."

Diana laughed. She scraped strands of his goo off of her jawline and cheeks, feeding them to herself with her fingers.

"There's still time, you know..." she said innocently. "I can get you hard again before my husband comes to pick me up."

Chris was surprised that she was still in character -- and very pleased. Just as his eyes were lighting up at the prospect, a voice sounded out over a mounted speaker.

"He's moved off. Time for phase two, Diana."

Chris groaned. Was he never going to fulfill his deep urge to feel his dick inside Diana?

She smiled as he helped her up from her haunches. A single streak of his spunk still dripped over her forehead; it only enhanced her drop-dead sexiness.

"That's too bad," she said. The red light that indicated they were live-streaming blinkered off. "I wanted you to fuck me, too..."

Nimbly, she stepped off the on-set area and towards Chloe, who was waiting with a warm towel.

"At least he caught the clue," Chloe said.

Diana wiped the last of the co-host's heavy nut from her face. "True. And now we can get ready for the next part. The guests are ready?"

Chloe nodded. Diana grinned at the others.

"I think I know just the thing to make my husband blow his load."

--

More to cum...

12