All Comments on 'The Hotwife Games Ch. 17'

by KingFlow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You have got to be kidding! You started this garbage 5 years ago and you can't put an end to it? No one is going back to read the previous chapters. And no one is interested in a continuation of this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why hiding the tags ? Disrespecting the readers in such a way is going to get their negative feedback even before reading the tale.

BlueexxBlueexx9 months ago

Lemme get this straight. "We can't afford to lose 5 million!", said the ultra rich show runners who are actually perfectly fine with losing that money to someone like Patti. This is just pathetic mustache-twirling villany and bad writing in a story that frankly doesn't need a villan. It also doesn't make sense, these people have a luxurious private island with cameras everywhere and a whole team of people monitoring every angle and countless people on standby in every section of the island. 5 million is chum change to them, and for some reason they do nothing aboug other people winning that money?

I understand you're currently thinking of ways to make this weird anti-Rakesh nonsense make sense - don't. "Oh you see, uhhh the CEO of the company liked Diana a long time ago before she got with Rakesh, t-that's why he specifically doesn't want HIM to win the money but is perfectly fine with others-" stop. Just drop this aspect, the story is good on its own, and it's better if you have actual characters with their own self-fulfilling motivations instead of an army of puppets with hands shoved in their ass, controlling them just to screw over one random guy. It's stupid, it's saturday morning cartoon villany. Keep the "we can't have the show end too early" aspect, get rid of the "Plan C, we just tie him up" aspect.

Understand I wrote all this because I actually am invested in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dude.....are you going to make this a life's work?

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

The garbage continues to flow, 17 chapters worth now.

Nasty56Nasty569 months ago

The husband should just say fuck it I have enough and sit on his arse no wife hot or not worth this sort of BS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous