The Hotwife Games Ch. 24

Story Info
An unexpected visitor shows up at the island.
1.1k words
3.64
7.1k
3

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingFlow
KingFlow
516 Followers

'The Hotwife Games' is a story about naughty wives and their husbands participating in a very kinky game-show. This is the penultimate chapter of the series.

Genuine feedback, constructive comments, lavish praise, and the inevitable furious crying from the five closet-cuck incels who troll this section are all happily encouraged!

Take a deep breath, and remember: This is a work of fantasy, designed for the dirty-minded...

CHAPTER 24 — RETURN OF THE BEARDED MAN

A silver-gray AMG 515 cigarette boat bounces over the Pacific, frothing white surf in the night sea.

It slows, gradually, and pulls up to the deck. It steers in and a figure alights.

The BEARDED MAN ducks the hood of his raincoat and pushes open the gate. He steps onto the lawn, closes the gate, turns, and stops.

He stares at Rakesh and Diana.

"Benny," said Diana.

Rakesh looked at his wife, nonplussed. How did she know this bearded figure?

The man stepped closer.

"Benny, what — what are you doing here?"

Gael's best friend held up his phone. It was dead.

"I was looking for a phone charger," Benny replied. "Where's —"

His gaze traveled from the naked couple to the bloody red trail rippling in the puddled floor.

The two looked uneasily at each other. They saw Benny's gaze focus beyond them both, following the blood to the hot tub. The once-bluish glow emanating from the water had turned pink.

Gael's blood spread across the tub around his corpse.

"Look," Diana began. Her words trailed away as fast as she had started. There was no dignified explanation.

"I killed him," Rakesh said. "I know how it looks, but I'm going —"

"Don't say it," said Benny K. Then the bearded man surprised them both. "I understand. Get in the boat."

Diana and Rakesh stared. They looked at each other.

"I know he was planning to kill you," Benny said.

FLASH!

EXT. KAMA'SUEH ISLAND — THAT MORNING

The bearded man we saw on his morning jog — BENNY — sees the electrical shed.

"I only found out today."

FLASH!

INT. ELECTRICAL SHED — THAT MORNING

CAMERA rotates a slow 360 degrees. Benny stares at the walls.

When we see the scene this time, we CUT TO the REVERSE:

The endless papers, scrawls, maps, and plans... the pictures of Diana... an unsettling avalanche of mementos from a lost time.

The handiwork of a decades-long obsession...

"'Course, I always knew he still loved you," Benny told Diana.

FLASH!

As he swirls in growing horror, Benny picks up a recurring motif in the sickening mosaic.

Several photos of Rakesh dot the wall. Most have been scrawled on, with ink.

Some with a large 'X'. Some with a hand-drawn target. Some with a cartoonishly sketched knife, slashing Rakesh's throat.

"I know that he came to the Games to get you back," Benny told Diana. "To make you his again. Only his."

FLASH!

Benny's eyes land on the low walnut desk.

BENNY (V.O.)

"But what terrified me...

TILT DOWN. He sees the sub-compact Beretta pistol.

BENNY (V.O.)

"Was when I realized how."

CUT TO:

EXT. KAMA'SUEH SHORE — AFTERNOON

Benny's silver-gray cigarette boat careens off over the sea.

BENNY (V.O.)

"I thought about getting security. But nearly everyone at the Games is on Gael's payroll. I didn't know who to trust."

A HIGH ANGLE:

Rakesh, at a hilly peak with a view of the Kraftbank building, looks out to sea.

He frowns. Why would someone be leaving the island, halfway through the final challenge?

BENNY (V.O.)

"I figured I'd get the local cops from Isla Miranda."

THE SPEEDBOAT

rides fast over the open ocean.

BENNY (V.O.)

"I gathered from his plans that something was going to happen at today's challenge. I thought he was going to kill you."

Benny squints at his phone as it reflects the harsh afternoon sun. Its screen shows a red path line on an oceanic navigation app.

BENNY (V.O.)

"I had just enough time to get to Miranda and get back, with help, before the challenge ended."

(beat)

"There was a problem."

His phone battery dies.

The screen flickers off. Benny looks up. The massive Pacific looms around him.

BENNY

"Fuck!"

He keeps gunning the accelerator. Quickly he realizes he has no idea if he's oriented the right way.

BENNY

"Fuck! FUCK!!! Why do I do this? Why do I never charge my phone enough? FUCK!"

CUT TO:

HIGH OCEAN

The boat swerves in uncertain circles. Benny looks at the sky.

Storm clouds gather, thickening. A light drizzle begins. Evening closes in.

He panics. He U-turns. He hits the accelerator.

TIME LAPSE. Dark clouds swirl in the dusk. The rainy evening blurs to night.

Benny speeds across the sea, hoping for the best. He sees a distant ribbon of torchlight.

He hurriedly turns the boat towards the lights. He heads back for the Kama'sueh shoreline.

He speeds past frame, leaving us in the coming —

DARK.

BENNY (V.O.)

"Gael was my friend."

FADE UP FROM THE VOID:

A thin plume of steam. Another joins it. Another.

BOOM SLOWLY DOWNWARD to reveal their source: The Edgemont hot tub.

Many, many long nights ago...

A YOUNG DIANA makes love to a college friend.

PULL SLOWLY BACK...

BENNY (V.O.)

"But I lost the real Gael years ago."

... our VIEW settling behind a YOUNG GAEL, watching the hot tub from the shadows.

MATCH FADE:

The identical tub at Gael's Kama'sueh estate. Surrounded in opulence. Incandescent with crimson.

PULL SLOWLY BACK...

All three looked wanly at the grisly murder scene.

A sharp crash interrupted their reverie. A French window smashed open on one side of the mansion. The guards must have seen them out there.

"For the love of... Get in the boat!" Benny yelled.

The dark Pacific.

A silvery AMG 515 cigarette boat speeds off over it.

Rakesh and Diana pull towels over their drenched, naked bodies. Rakesh wraps an arm around her.

Benny steers.

The boat rockets over the black surf, traveling fast with no certain destination.

Rakesh shifts uncomfortably. He reaches beneath him and finds something lodged in the bucket seat under his butt.

It's Benny's phone charger.

FADE OUT.

FADE IN.

A BIRD'S EYE VIEW.

EXT. POOL DECK OF THE KAMA'SUEH ESTATE. SOME HOURS LATER.

Gael's bloodied corpse floats in the hot tub.

His skin is bloated and grotesque. His ravaged face is pale.

The waters are wholly rouge with blood.

FLASHBULBS explode.

Police photographers snap photographs. Swarms of Isla Miranda authorities cluster and work.

Behind a roped periphery, the crowd from the Games huddles in their robes, watching.

Our overhead view begins to drop CLOSER... and CLOSER... and CLOSER...

Narrowing in on Gael. A figure trapped in the amnion of its own obsession.

His once-handsome features are burned, mangled, lacerated. A hideous mask of death.

Only the silvery genetic defect in his right iris gleams, the same as it did in life.

His dead eyes stare right at us.

FADE TO BLACK.

(Final chapter coming soon.)

KingFlow
KingFlow
516 Followers