The White Board

Story Info
Katie and Ryan spend a weekend trying all things MFM.
33.6k words
4.83
43.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, first attempt at writing, hope you enjoy this story as much as I did creating it. Readers should be comfortable with male proximity themes, but there is no outright male bisexuality or humiliation. The story is at the limit of where MFM becomes MMF, but doesn’t cross - Mandarinfish

*

Katie glanced at the unfamiliar clock of the host's apartment again. Not that it would hurry things up or make any difference, but the wait was agonising. The weekend bungalow they were staying in was beautiful, but it wasn't her house, and she didn't know what to do, especially with her phone tucked away in the drawer as they had agreed. She tried to watch the film they had put on, but it was effectively just noise at this point; a distraction that in truth, wasn't particularly working. She took a swig of her wine. If he was nervous, he certainly wasn't showing it.

'Relax,' he said calmly, and placed a firm, warm hand on her thigh, 'It's not too late, we can call it off if you like?'

'No, no, I want this, I really do. It's just... you know,' she said, blushing. He did know, of course. They had role-played it tens, maybe hundreds of times since they had first admitted their deepest fantasies to each other all those years ago. It was their favourite game to act out, but now the moment was here, it was suddenly very real. Katie took another gulp from the wine glass and stared up at her man. God he's gorgeous, she thought to herself as she studied his features.

Ryan was watching the film and seemed to be enjoying it. Something about a love triangle that the algorithm had suggested, the plot was irrelevant now. His broad, masculine face was caught in the afternoon light, his powerful silhouette splayed across the sofa. He owned this space, and she took reassurance in that. Like her, his white bath robe was undone, and she ran her eyes down his hairy, muscular chest. All that time in the gym had been paying off, clearly. Her eyes continued their journey south and she fixated on his crotch. The robe was covering it, just. She looked up and his piercing blue eyes met hers.

'Soon, I promise,' he smiled, and squeezed her thigh lovingly. She looked away, somewhat embarrassed at being caught peeking. Nervous? Excited? Apprehensive? She couldn't quite place how she was feeling and instead blamed it on "just butterflies". As her head turned, she caught sight of the white board. It was their scorecard for the weekend. So far it read, Katie 1, Ryan 1 and the section for Guests was currently blank. Once they had unpacked, they had of course, christened the bedroom. Ryan had taken her missionary on the bed and had gotten his first orgasm in quickly, depositing his seed deep inside her. First of many she hoped. She came shortly after, rubbing her clit herself to finish. A little one, but enough to set the tone for the weekend. The quickie had relieved the tension that had built up throughout the week and in the car journey to the apartment. After, they had stayed on the bed talking about what was to come before getting food.

'They're here!' Katie announced, 'that's their car pulling up'. She got up sharply and pulled her robe over, tying it off to conceal her nakedness. She then ran to the bathroom to check her hair and makeup. Ryan lazily got up from the sofa, slipped on some shorts and went to answer the door. When she was happy with her appearance, she took a quick swig of wine and went to greet her guests.

'Michelle outside?' Ryan asked, looking at the car, puzzled.

'Oh no, she's not coming now,' the lone guest replied, 'she's gutted, but it's her work, something's come up and they need her in, now. Typical, right? That's why I'm so late, I had to take her back, mid journey no less'.

Katie froze. That wasn't part of the plan.

'Oh. That's...er.. that's a real shame,' said Ryan, the disappointment in his voice very noticeable to the room. Ever since he had laid eyes on Michelle, he had found her intoxicating, something about her. The way she looked at him, the way she moved. He had always wanted to sleep with her, and he would have to wait even longer now, if ever.

Clarity returned to Katie. 'Is Michelle okay with you here, on your own?'

'Oh yes! In fact, she insisted! We have a rule, safe and only with permission. Didn't you read our messages?' the guest explained, sincerely.

Ryan looked slyly at Katie and was first to respond. 'We have a rule too, no phones when we have guests. Never mind, come in for a moment, Will.' The guest took a seat in the kitchen and took the water offered. 'This does change things quite a bit, do you mind If I talk to my wife in private for a moment?

'Err sure. Look, Ryan, I think I'm gonna go,' said Will as he got up to leave.

'Just wait a moment; we just want to talk. If it doesn't work out, we can always meet up with you two another time'. Ryan liked Will, he was respectful and understood boundaries. Ryan followed Katie into the ground floor bedroom and left Will to his water. As the bedroom door shut, Katie read through her missed messages.

'He's not lying, Michelle really does want him here on his own. Look!' Katie thrust the phone at Ryan. 'She says she's upset, but promises to make it up to us'.

'Yes, but do you want him here, on his own?' Ryan was ignoring the phone and looking directly at his partner, trying to read her mood. 'What do you want?' he said, stepping closer towards her.

'I don't know, I'm not sure. What about you, you've always wanted to fuck Michelle, you said it yourself'.

'What do you want?' he pressed.

'Well, do you even want Will here?' Katie protested.

Ryan took another step forward, his sapphire eyes gazing deep into her soul now.

'What do you want' he asked again, raising his voice slightly.

'I... I...,' Katie was stuttering, 'I...'.

'Say it,' Ryan demanded.

'I... I want him to stay,' She admitted and looked away sheepishly.

'Good,' Ryan smiled. Bending down slightly, he gently took her head in his hands and locked his lips against hers. They kissed with intensity and passion. He then pushed her against the wardrobe mirror, pinning both her arms above her head with his left hand. His right hand fumbled for her breast, her waist, her vulva. He whispered into her ear 'Don't worry about me, or Michelle, we can still do all those other things we spoke about.' He emphasised the word "other" as his hand found her clit.

'Yes,' she breathed, melting beneath his touch. 'We can,' half question, half statement.

'All those things we talk about, those things we dream about' he continued, as Katie mewed softly. 'Is that what you want?' Katie nodded and whimpered as Ryan's expert hands hit the spot. 'Say it,' he demanded. Katie let out another moan and started to rock her pussy into his palm.

'It.. it's what I want,' she clarified.

'Good'. Ryan immediately let her go, kissed her again, and walked off to inform the good news to their guest. Katie took a good moment to compose herself. She thought of the white board. The game was back on then, and she was determined to now win it.

Her earlier nerves had somewhat calmed, and she recognised the excitement now taking over. She took a peek from the bedroom door, watching the boys walk from the kitchen, drinks in hand, to the other side of the open living room area. It was only now she appreciated how much hotter Will was than she had remembered. He was certainly good looking, not quite as tall, imposing or muscular as Ryan, but his features were more... classical. If Ryan was something animalistic and exhilarating that she had tamed through years of fucking, then Will's stance was more like a clothing magazine model. He wasn't, but he could have been, she thought. The would-be guests were an attractive couple, Will's relative flawlessness matched by Michelle's far away, exotic charms. Such a shame she had to work. Katie was quite looking forward to seeing Ryan have his way with Michelle; the sense of pride and excitement that she took when she thought about watching him pleasure another woman. Having only minor same-sex experience herself, she had been curious to play a little with Michelle, and had masturbated several times at the idea of what the four of them could get up to together. She would have to give Will some good stories to take home she thought, and something to wank over later. She stayed still and listened to the guys' conversation.

'I know you know these, but I just want to go over our house rules,' said Ryan. 'Firstly, we have a traffic light, safe word system that is always honoured. If someone wants out, or isn't happy, then we all stop, no questions asked. That applies to you too, you know, if you feel you want to stop, please let us know. "London" is amber, just means stop this thing we are doing right now, but I still want to continue. "Manchester" is red, everyone stops, the game ends with no need to explain why, unless you feel you want to'.

Katie beamed in the bedroom, she didn't expect to use any of the safe words, but it was comforting to hear Ryan assert these boundaries. She felt herself relax further and her attention turned to what she would change into. She heard Ryan continue.

'Next rule is that bathrooms are safe spaces, you don't go into an occupied bathroom unless invited. And finally,' Ryan lowered his voice a little, but Katie still heard, 'we need to talk about cumming. The rule for this weekend that we have agreed is, when it comes to Katie, inside only please. Don't worry, we are using contraception'.

At the words 'inside only', Katie's pussy reverberated, sending a shiver of pleasure through her body. Fuck! My pill! Katie dived for her washbag and checked for the ninth time that day that she had taken her pill. She had. Worry over, Katie let her husband's voice back into the front of her mind. 'When it comes to Katie, inside only'. What a delicious thought. She played over in her head what that actually meant, especially now Will was here too. She stood dazed for a moment, unfocussed on her task as she relived fantasies in her mind. Stop. Back to reality, and she mentally reminded herself they didn't have to be just fantasies anymore.

She was standing in front of the mirror now, and nearly ready. She admired herself, and her choice of outfit. Tall, with long dark hair, she was proud of her figure. She particularly liked her flat stomach, her calves and her butt; she had worked hard to maintain and shape them. Ryan of course, thought different, and instead usually complimented her any of her other body parts. He obsessed over her smallish breasts, her thick thighs and her hourglass silhouette. He could have the last one, she liked that one. He also complimented the many freckles that covered her body, contrasting with her pale skin. He called them 'constellations', and she loved to hear him say it.

She had chosen a lacy black ensemble consisting of push up bra, crotchless knickers, and suspenders that attached to a belt that hugged her hips. She adored the way it felt against her skin and how it accentuated her best assets. It also looked expensive, and it made her feel special to wear it. As soon as she had it on, she felt like someone else. She ran her hands down her body, watching herself in the mirror, making sure she was perfect. Her large, stiff nipples were poking through the bra, and she cupped her breasts together. Michelle wasn't here, and she found herself less self-conscious about them as a result. They sat well, and while the bra while exquisite, it wasn't particularly required. Further down, she checked her behind and the fit of her garments. She had chosen to be hairless, save for a little triangle of hair that had taken far too long to get symmetrical. Her prominent labia cheekily pouted from between her legs, framed by the silk of her knickers. She ran a finger between them, finding she was a little wet already. She tried to take her hand away, but it felt surprisingly good. She stroked between her long lips again, and a mini wave rumbled up through her. She sat on the edge of the bed to get a better look as her hand slid across the material of her panties.

Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Her hand became a blur as she stared at the beautiful woman fingering herself in the reflection. Not now! With a truly herculean effort, she pulled her hand away and caught her breath. She heard the men laugh at some joke. They won't be laughing in a minute, she thought, and she set to adjusting the strap on her heels. Finally, she stood up, hands on her waist. Totally fuckable she thought, I'm a fucking goddess tonight. She told herself this as she finished the contents of her wine glass, trying her best to ignore the butterflies that had reappeared in her stomach. With the final mirror check passed, she walked out of the bedroom.

++++

Her heels clacked on the floor, announcing her presence as she walked the length of the hall. She heard the men trail off mid conversation, they hadn't even seen her yet and she had their attention. As she walked she spied the white board again. Katie 1, Ryan 1 - she grinned, Guests had been renamed to just Guest, but still no score. I'll change that, she chuckled to herself.

'Fucking hell!' Will blurted out as Katie strode into full view. His mouth was open, hanging even, completely lost for words. Ryan had seen Katie like this before, but it was still no less appealing. His grin was ear to ear, and he beamed up at her with equal parts lust, pride and admiration.

'What do you think?' Katie asked. As if she needed to ask, she could see the affect she was having, but she wanted to bask in this all-male attention.

'Stunning,' Ryan exclaimed. He looked over to Will, who was struggling to say anything. Repeated wows gave Katie the affirmation she was looking for.

'How about now?' Katie gave the boys a twirl, and then bent over at the waist revealing both her labia and her first surprise of the evening, a diamond jewel buttplug nestling firmly between her tight arse cheeks.

Will was looking at her with pure admiration now, not quite believing his luck. Ryan's smile had faded a little, replaced by a look of only lust. There was no two ways about it, she really was a goddess before them.

'Its fine you telling me that you like what you see,' Katie teased. 'But I need some proof. I need to know you like what you see'. Will looked to Ryan for guidance. Saying nothing, Ryan shifted in his chair, slowly pulling down his shorts until his hardening cock was firmly on display for all to see.

'Mmmm,' breathed Katie, and she bit down on her lower lip. She'd seen and felt it so many times and yet, it never failed to impress. A beautiful cock on a beautiful man. She was looking forward to it again. 'Your turn,' she directed to Will. He wasted no time, and similarly lowered his clothes, until out it popped. Katie's eyes lit up. It didn't seem to be bigger or smaller than Ryan's, just.. different. New. She was excited to know what it could do. She smiled at Will letting him know she was pleased with his offering. 'Wow. Guess I'm the lucky one.' She said, and she meant it. With no Michelle, she had them both to do as she liked with. Or they had her to do what they liked with. Either worked, the night was still young. 'Will, I need you to move closer to Ryan, can you do that for me? Closer. Clo-ser.' Will shuffled up on the sofa so he was shoulder to shoulder with her husband. Once she was pleased with their positioning, she sank to her knees and crawled towards them both. A moment later her arms were outstretched, a hard dick bursting out of each fist. If she didn't before, she was confident she had all their attention now.

Slowly she stroked them both, revelling in the power she now had over them. Their loud exhalations a clear indicator that she was doing this right. Up and down, together, rhythmically. She could smell Will's cologne, pleasant, but not something Ryan would wear. Now she was up close and personal, she noticed the difference in the two men's appendages. Will might actually be a bit longer than Ryan, but he's definitely not as thick, she noted. She also noticed that Will had a bit of an upward curve to his, that Ryan did not. And comparing the two again, Ryan's helmet was certainly more prominent, a larger ridge on his head. Will's is a bit like an arrow she thought, while Ryan might as well be a mallet. Her enjoyment of her study was clear to seen.

Then, without any warning, she licked along the underside of Will's cock. He let out an audible gasp, so she did it again. She kissed on the end and circled the underside with her tongue. Another long lick, but this time when she got to the tip, she plunged it into her waiting mouth. He groaned loudly, and she explored his head with her tongue, getting a taste of her new conquest. Keen to see his expression, she looked up at him, but his eyes were closed, his face in rapture. Then she looked at her husband, who was staring at her with burning desire. She knew that look, and she couldn't help but smile as she locked with his blue eyes, flashing him a toothy grin around the sides of what was left of Will's cock. She slurped on Will for a bit longer, and then decided she didn't want to leave Ryan waiting and did the same to him. Less audible, but she knew from having sucked this dick hundreds of times that he was really enjoying her efforts. Back to Will again, and another loud moan. She loved having this effect on him and became acutely aware of a tingling warmth between her legs. She didn't have a free hand to check right now, but she guessed she was very wet. Back to Ryan, for a bit. Back to Will. She alternated between them trying to not let each go too long without any mouth attention. They were swearing now, remarks of 'Fuck' and eyes rolling were common. She giggled, her hot laughter finding its way around Ryan's member. She really was enjoying herself. Maybe not as much as Ryan she thought as she looked up, and giggled again. Her laugh turned out to be more than she anticipated though. The movement had set off the buttplug that had been hiding in her rear, and it sent near orgasmic shocks through her body. She involuntarily moaned onto the dick in her mouth. Fuck this is hot, I feel so naughty! They should feel how I do right now.

A moment later an idea struck her, and she dearly hoped they would go for it. Her heart was beating fast, it could backfire. Fuck it, yolo, and with that she took a big slurp on Ryan's cock and then immediately went over to Will. However instead of returning to Will's twitching cock, she pulled him close and kissed him on the mouth. Their tongues meeting in the middle. Before he could really comprehend what had just happened, Katie broke the kiss and dived back onto his cock. A few moments later and she was up again and leaning in to kiss Ryan. Her pussy pulsed with the taboo of it. If the boys minded, they didn't say it. Nobody said the amber safe word, and nobody asked her to stop. In fact, they seemed to be really enjoying it, so that was her prompt to do it more. She sucked and spat on each dick and would then kiss them, letting them taste their own, and each other's cocks on her tongue. After a moment of this new kink, she let go of them both and sat back on her heels grinning, her chin wet with effort and saliva.

The boys resumed the stroking where she left off, their visions returning. 'Fuck' was the word of the day it seemed, but there was little else the men could say. Katie could feel the wet on her inner thigh and put a hand between her legs to see what was going on. It was her turn to say fuck now. It was known to the couple that giving blowjobs was a sure-fire way of getting her wet, but she didn't expect to be this wet. Her pussy was clearly a tap faucet someone had left on. She brought her hand out and into the light, and all could see the sparkling threads of clinging silk between her fingers. 'I'm so wet' she exclaimed, not able to think of anything clever to say, and blushed in embarrassment. The boys responded in kind, pulling strands of pre-cum from the boners in a silent show of appreciation. They all smiled and chuckled, the boys exchanging a look that Katie couldn't quite understand.