The Hound and the White Rabbit

Story Info
A three-party encounter in the city of Nanjing.
2.3k words
3.75
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it happens in life, for a short period the Hound and her Lord owned the large and beautiful Chinese city of Nanjing.

They owned the handsome park of Zijin, the walled lake of Xuanwu, the geometrical intersection of Xinjiekou, the stretch of the Yangzi river that divides the historical eastern part to its less noble western part, the great pagoda of Yuejiang that reminds from the top of a hill that this city has been a port for great traders and explorers, they owned the crowded lanes of Laomendong and Fuzimiao, where you could imagine the busy life of Qing China.

They owned countless other places, small traditional enclosed communities, modern apartment towers, villas for local nouveau-riches and outposted foreigners.

But, above all, they owned the women of the city and their sex stories.

The city was a large hunting ground for the Hound, who could be as sweet as the best friend when she wanted them to share their most private secrets, and as merciless as their worst enemy to break a woman's will, find, wherever it is, even in the deepest corner of her soul, the need to submit, and then capture her, and bring her to her Lord, for him to consume her.

Her mission accompanied her constantly.

When she worked, when she walked in the streets, when she shopped for clothes or food, her eyes scanned the women she met, mentally undressed them, and imagined their faces contorted in pleasure and pain, baring a nakedness that went beyond the simple undressing of a body.

Like for any experienced hunter, the prowls could be varied, and many female specimens attracted their interests.

In time the Hound had learned the preferences of her Lord, but these were wide enough to let her exercise a degree of freedom, and sometimes even a prey out of the usual categories presented the appeal of a variation of diet.

So she appraised elegant and sex-thirsty housewives, successful but lonely career women, curious university students undecided of their cravings, young office girls bored by their routine.

Today the Lord was waiting with the Hound at the KFC near the Carrefour in Daqiaonalu, not far from the apartment where the games were played, for a university student to arrive.

It could seem strange that they waited, instead of making the submissive girl wait to let expectation enhance arousal, but there was an intense pleasure in seeing the shy expression of the face when the prey entered the restaurant, reading the guilty expectation of being punished, humiliated and used, the eyes lowering when she finally saw them and realized she couldn't escape paying the price of her choice.

It was the Hound who made the talking; in this case, nothing more than showing the way, as this specific girl had been there before, and didn't need further instructions.

The apartment was in an anonymous residential area, not far from the prodigious Great Bridge, pride of Maoist China.

The Hound unlocked the code of the grilled door, and they got into the building, she leading, then the girl, and finally the Lord.

As they started climbing the stairs, the Hound dropped her coat and remained naked, with her shiny steel collar, the metal chain leash, and the black leather boots that covered her calves.

The Lord looked with pride at the svelte, naked body; at the curvy, yet lean ass who climbed the stairs.

The girl - the White Rabbit - as they called her - turned her questioning eyes to him, asking with them if she had to undress too, in this semi-public place.

The Lord just told her to go on, following the Hound; the plan for her was different.

The naked woman opened the door and dropped on her fours. The Lord held the leash and pulled her near the chair where he sat. She tried to bury her head in his crotch, to smell his cock, to feel if it was ready. He pulled the leash again, so she resigned to stay next to him, the legs folded, the arms perpendicular to the ground, a dog at attention.

The White Rabbit remained at the door, uncertain.

"Lower your panties and show me your pussy" ordered the Lord. She complied at once and looked bravely in the Lord's eyes, who took a good look at her trimmed vulva and then returned her glance.

He could read her vanity, the expectation to be praised for her lovely body. Instead, he ordered her to get closer, so close that she let the two fingers that he was offering toward her slip into her pussy.

"Aaah!" she cried loudly, taken by pleasure as if he had flipped a switch.

The Hound looked with despise at this hypersensitive woman, and her curiosity grew when the Lord asked her to show her ass. Reluctantly, the girl let the fingers slip off her pussy; then she turned and sluttishly moved her buttocks so that the two fingers slipped into her anus.

She moaned: her voice had a tinge of shame, it was not the first time to be examined in this way, but she still felt awkward.

The Lord and the Hound exchanged a look, that expressed their appreciation for the girl's beautiful ass: large and round, still high, muscular, more the buttocks of a horse than of a human being.

The Hound was already tasting the pleasure of whipping those white, tempting globes, and imagined the red decorations created by the whip, the sweet smell of blood that was going to fill the room.

In the meanwhile, he was still fingerfucking the girl's ass, who obediently was following his lead.

She turned to look at him, but he slapped her so that she turned again, to face the wall, unaware of what was happening behind.

He slipped the fingers off and let the Hound lick them. "We need an enema..." The White Rabbit widened her eyes and bit her lips: she hated been bloated with water, inflated like a duck, and then forced to expel her shit, it was the deepest denial of her ethereal beauty.

This meant to be a White Rabbit: among all preys, the one that was more welcome to the Lord, and the one the Hound enjoyed more to snatch.

This had become a standard expression in their conversations, typifying the innocent creatures, with white, tender bodies, who lived unaware of their deep submissive tendencies.

In some cases, they could remain unfulfilled forever; usually, they were educated by traditional families to become pretty wives in a conventional marriage.

It was the special ability of the Hound to sniff in a pretty, elegant woman a White Rabbit, and then chase her mercilessly, until she awoke to her craving to be used, trained to please without questioning, caned and whipped for pure entertainment.

Their previous life remained in them like a shadow of meaningless unawareness.

Now the girl undressed. She wore a dark red jacket, a white shirt, a black, velvet skirt to the knee, white lingerie.

All dropped to the floor, but for the black shoes.

She kneeled and the Hound took her to the bathroom; when she walked on her fours gravity expanded her large, elegant breasts.

While the Hound prepared the blue pump, filling it with lukewarm water, she looked at the Lord, who was waited for them in the other room.

The dildo-shaped tool, connected to the pump, penetrated the White Rabbit's ass, and the first dose was pushed inside her.

More doses followed. "Please..." she begged, but the Hound spanked her twice, with her bare hand, and continued.

Then the ass was sealed with a plug and she was taken to the Lord. The Hound unzipped his trousers and the White Rabbit, who knew well her duty, swallowed at once the hard, erected penis.

She couldn't deny the pleasure in servicing him; the happiness of being recognized in her simple existence as a tool, without the need of losing her mind in complex and at the end useless, thoughts.

The fact that he had not stopped reading, only occasionally stroking her hair, didn't make her feel neglected, she felt more relaxed, properly used for the little worth she had.

However, soon the water started producing its effects, generating contractions on her bowels.

She tried to intercept the Lord's eyes with hers, large and pleading.

Unsuccessful, she tried to call attention with exaggerated movements of her ass, but immediately the Hound castigated her with precise, well-directed spanks.

She continued licking the shaft, and the testicle sack, fighting the spasms. After a while, tears filled her eyes.

At this moment, the Lord subtracted his penis from her attention and the Hound led her back to the toilet.

He had stopped reading and followed them, with an expression of mild curiosity.

The White Rabbit looked at her tormentors, she wished to be left alone during the shameful act, but, of course, this couldn't be.

She started expelling dirty water, without dignity, and soon, in the flow, chunks of shit followed, filling the air with a foul smell.

She looked at them again, she couldn't deny the fulfillment she felt at this humiliation.

Yes, this denied her ethereal beauty, but also stated the truth, that she was a filthy animal, and that she needed to be punished for having hidden for so long evident this fact.

"Are you finished?" asked the Hound, like she was bothered by the long time she was taking.

She shook her head and to prove that she was right, another spray of dirty water and shit followed.

She sweated, unable to control her body emissions, but as she continued she started feeling better, and finally a sensation of cleansing took over.

The ordeal was over; the Lord returned to his book and the Hound ordered her to clean the mess.

She started at once but soon was distracted: in the other room, the Lord had undressed and, while sitting on the sofa, he was impaling with his dick the Hound above him.

The girl was conflicted between the need of cleaning and the fascination to keep watching the show. Then she put her best effort into washing the floor, excited that soon would be her turn.

After finishing, she moved next to the intertwined couple, waiting to get their attention.

However, engrossed in the fucking, the Hound and the Lord wouldn't pay attention to the pretty, trembling girl standing next to them.

Excited, the White Rabbit slipped a hand on her pussy, resigned to satisfy by herself her growing lust.

This finally did it: the man turned to her and slapped her face hard. "Did you ask for permission, slut?" "No, sir..." she admitted, holding her burning face.

"Turn and show me your ass!" "Spread your buttcheeks!" Pulled by her hands, the pink creases around the anus unfolded like the meaty petals of a beautiful flower.

While the Hound continued to ride him, moaning, the Lord slipped again two fingers in the offered hole.

He played with it for a little while, and then let the Hound suck the used fingers.

"How is it?" "Nice and clean..."

"You can go home now, silly slut!"

"Please, Lord! Let me stay!"

The Lord seemed to have lost interest and returned to give his undivided attention to the woman above him.

"I thought the enema was to clean me ...for my anus to be used..."

"You were wrong..."

"Please fuck my ass!" begged the White Rabbit, trembling.

"Go home!"

"I don't want to! Let me at least suck your dick...clean it after you came fucking Mistress H!" by now she was on her knees.

"Go, I said! You are boring...Dress up...no panties though..."

Crying softly the girl reached the pile of clothes discarded in the ground and started to dress up.

From time to time looked at the couple, hoping for a change of mind, that didn't arrive.

Fully dressed and reluctantly ready to leave she stood again next to the couple.

"I am ready, Lord" she couldn't believe that her lovely, firm body wasn't considered worthy of attention.

"Turn!" Now the Lord lifted the skirt's hem and stuck it at the skirt's belt. This left the perfect shape buttocks accessible for view.

This little appreciation made her smile among the tears. She was happy when he patted it, feeling the elastic flesh.

"Now go! You can lower it after you reach the end of the stairs." "Yes Lord!" she answered loudly.

At the door she turned once more, looked at the back of the Hound, moving slowly, like a large snake unfolding.

She bit her lower lip in desire and left, unfulfilled.

After she left, they stopped fucking and reached the window, overlooking the house's inner courtyard.

The White Rabbit was there, the skirt still lifted, her beautiful ass still on sight.

Did she misunderstand his orders, was she trying to please him, or was too distracted by the neglect?

As if she knew they were looking at her, she turned and smiled, waving her hand.

An old man with a black leather peaked hat now walked in the opposite direction of the young girl, and after passing her, turned, and stared at the white, perfect buttocks in disbelief.

The Lord and the Hound shared a laugh and wondered when she was going to stop her show; they would interrogate her next time, surely whip her for her carelessness.

It was time now to return to their pleasures; the Hound excited at the idea that, after the intercourse, a long session of training was going to follow.

Not long after, the Lord and the Hound were forced to leave Nanjing; conflicting necessities pushed them elsewhere. It happened fast.

One day in February the Hound found herself on the way to Lukou Airport. It was morning, it had just stopped raining.

While she walked to her taxi, the smell of freshly blossomed osmanthus flowers distracted her.

It was a sweet fragrance, almost nauseating in its intensity. She thought it was the farewell of all women she had known and led through the rewarding path of submission, and smiled.

Hours later she landed in another city.

The weather was warmer; as she walked out of the terminal, she sniffed the air, and here she acknowledged a much stronger perfume, and exotic.

The women of Shenzhen seemed happy to welcome her.