The House Across the Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade covered me in her heat and sucked and I placed a hand over my mouth to muffle my screams. I had never felt anything this good. It was like I could feel that tongue on every part of me. Hot. She slid all over licking and filling the room with wet sounds. I was above urging her on. Muttering words that made no sense. She licked to the top of my slit and I bucked against her.

The hard bump there seemed to be connected to every nerve ending in my body. She circled it and all the muscles in my back tensed. Forcing my back up and off the bed. I was staring down at her again. I could see that tongue circling that wicked nub.

Jade looked up at me with those gorgeous green orbs, and covered my clit with her mouth. And when she sucked I fell hard against the bed and screamed. Not caring about the neighbours, not caring that the quiet of the street may have been broken by my shrill noise, damning the world to hell. All I could think was Jade, her wicked tongue and the sweet pleasure she sent coursing through me.

She reached up and took a hold of my nipples and the pleasure that was on it's way to subsiding, seemed to multiply. My back arched and I placed a hand to the back of her head staying her, all my muscles tensed that I feared they would break. It felt like hours but was probably only a few seconds.

A few seconds where I stood by my tiptoes on that sharp cliff. Afraid to fall. But when I heard Jade moan against my clit. Felt the vibration. I knew she would be there waiting to catch me when I fell from the heights of exquisite pleasure.

She made a little humming sound, moving her head side to side quickly. And I fell. Back against the bed, off that cliff. Lifting my hips as she pulled me tightly to her lips. Drinking from me like she had thirsted for years. I could feel the liquid spilling from me and down between the crack of my bum. I could hear my mewling and blabbering, the wet sounds in the room, and the thick air filled with my aroma. I was trembling...tingling from my head down to the soles of my feet.

The air in the room seemed to not be enough as I took lung after lung full of air. I was shaking. Feeling a tear going down the side of my face. As my eyes fluttered open I immediately fell into her beautiful emerald orbs. I could see love, desire, care in those eyes. She was wearing a smile that I'm sure matched mine.

She covered my lips with her's in a sweet kiss. I wrapped my legs around her still clothed body. Pulling her tightly to me that not even a wisp of air could pass between us. Our tongues trying to become one. I could taste myself on her soft lips. It was intoxicating.

I stared deep in her eyes and I could feel it. I could hear the words even before I uttered them. There was no stopping it "I love you" I think I heard her gasp before she leaned forward and kissed me deeply.

...

My parents didn't return until late that evening. And when they saw my door locked, they assumed we had gone to bed.

That wasn't the case however. I was in bed alright, but Jade was on the bed. Above me, against my mouth, grinding.

We had been at it for almost two hours. With Jade showing me a few different delicious positions. We were just on the floor before Jade decided she wanted to 'take a ride' (her words not mine).

She was moaning but she was trying to be quiet now. "Ugh...Corn fi..fingers" her whispery out of breath voice made my core clench in pleasure.

I didn't know if I would pull it off, but I wrapped a hand around one thigh, steadying her, before slowly sliding a finger into her heat. Her hot core seemed to be swallowing my finger. I sunk it deeply, pulled almost all the way out, before sliding another finger in. As I stared at her beautiful opening taking my finger slowly in and out, I was dizzy with pleasure. I added a third finger and I felt her gripping them tight. I held still to give her time to adjust, and then I started moving. In and out, then again, then again, the wet sweet sound fueling my desire. I could see her nectar sliding down my hand. I could hear her muffled moans.

I shifted slightly between her legs so I could stare up the length of her. She stared down at me and I could see her eyes glazed over with pleasure. Her lips wet and opened slightly. Her chest rising and falling quickly.

I moved my lips to the top of her slit, and covered that little pearl in my heat. Closing my eyes and sucking while moving my fingers faster. The sounds of her wetness, the smell of her pleasure had my brain reeling.

I could hear her desperate pleas and they fueled the fire in me. Making my fingers pump faster almost at their own will "Oh baby yes...that's it. Fast like that...ugh God yes! fas...faster...ugh yes Jesus Corn...just like that" she placed a hand to the back of my head pulling me up and tighter to her center.

My fingers pumping wildly. "Oh Corn...look at me..look at me please" I opened my eyes and stared deeply into hers. I could see the veins on her neck and her face was red. I could tell it was taking everything in her to stay quiet.

I started making a little humming sound against her knowing how it felt when she had done it to me. I felt the muscles in her thighs unclench right before I felt her nectar spill onto my lips and chin.

She threw her head back and placed her arm against her mouth biting to stifle her sounds of pleasure. She bucked against my face. I held on for dear life. Keeping my fingers in still sliding, my lips still sucking. Her orgasm went on for a long while and knowing I was the reason behind the wonderful sounds she was making, had me filled with pride. She bucked against me one more time and hunched over.

She slid down me. My fingers sliding out of her hot center making her twitch a little. She slid until she was between my thighs and staring at me. She grabbed my hand and as I stared in those gorgeous eyes, she slid my fingers in her mouth. Sucking her nectar off them. My breath caught in my chest.

Her tongue slid between each finger before she sucked them each clean. It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I pulled her to me covering her lips with mine in a deep, hot kiss. We stayed like that, tasting of each other for many minutes. Until our jaws started hurting that is.

JADE

We rolled around her bed a couple more times before morning until we passed out, out of sheer exhaustion. I held her against me till the sun came up. It was the best night of my life.

I could feel her steady breathing. The sun was shining in through her window. Making her beautiful brown curls look almost golden. I stared down at her peaceful face. My angel. I couldn't help remembering what she said last night. I never got the chance to say it back and I needed her to know that I felt the same way.

I pulled some stray strands behind her ear and leaned down "Corn?" she stirred "I love you too" her eyes slowly fluttered open and a smile slowly spread over her face as she realised what I said.

"You know, you had me scared for a second thinking you didn't feel the same"

"No baby. I do. I did from the first time I saw you across the street"

"I thought we met at the church"

"The day you moved here, I saw you on your porch, a little drenched from the rain. I can still remember my heart skipping a few beats. I think I fell for you that day" I rubbed the back of my fingers against her cheek "You looked like an angel" I whispered "My angel" she smiled a beautiful smile, leaned up and we shared a sweet kiss.

"I love you Jade" our forehead against eachother "I love you Corn"

...

Later that day, we went over to my house to pack a couple things for a little picnic at kiss valley. The sun was bright, the sky was blue, it looked like a perfect day for a picnic.

We ended up trying to bake cupcakes but I don't know why there was more flour on us than in the bowl. We made a mess, goofing around and doing more baking soda makeup that actual baking. We managed to make eight, ate two, and put the rest in the basket to avoid further temptations.

We decided to have a bath first before cleaning up the kitchen. Spending a good deal of time in the bath. Washing, rubbing, touching and...other good stuff. I ended up going down on Corn. What? I couldn't help myself. She was just so wet and soft and delicious.

And then we tested our strength as she held my leg up with a hand while the other penetrated me and curved against a sweet spot at the front wall of my vagina. It felt incredibly good. I placed my hands against the wall to steady myself. Corn stroked that spot so good and then her thumb started tapping my clit and I exploded.

I can't tell since we were in the shower, but I think liquid spilled from me. I shook for a long while, breathing deeply and clinging to her. She stroked me through my orgasm and then we stayed there for a few more minutes, making out under the hot steam. Until it got cold and we had to run out.

Since our clothes were covered in flour, and Corn laughed at my lack of shorts,(what? my Father thinks it would send me to hell. It wasn't my decision) refusing to wear one of my dresses. I gave her a night dress.

We would clean up the kitchen and then she would go back to her's, change, and we would head to the valley. And even after she tried to tempt me into letting her clean naked, I had to resist. We were in my father's house so we still had to be careful. Even though her cute naked bum moving around the house was definitely a sexy thought. It had to stay a thought. For both our sakes.

She looked so beautiful in my loose silk white night dress. Like an angel.

Okay, don't ask me how but at some point we got the grapes out the fridge and started feeding eachother on the kitchen table. It was so sexy the way her lips wrapped around the grapes. Some of the juice spilling onto her lips and making me have no other choice but to help her clean it with my own lips. I feel like people shouldn't eat grapes any other way than this.

We were part eating grapes, part making out. I had my lips on Corn's shoulder nibbling...sucking, when I heard a knock at the door and I froze. I felt Corn's muscles tense too. I pulled her shoulder strap back up.

"What should I do?" she whispered looking scared "Just sit at the table. I didn't hear my father's car. I doubt it's him. I'll just check" I was trying to assure her but I could also hear the fear in my voice.

I moved the lace material away from the clear glass at the top of the door and stared out. And then my face screwed up in confusion. I pulled the door open and stared at him.

"Tyler? What are you doing here" he immediately looked past me and into the house. I looked back and saw him staring at Corn. He had an unreadable expression on his face. "Tyler?"

"Oh...it's nothing Jade. I just heard that your father was away and I wanted to see if you would like to hang out but" he paused and stared at me and I felt a chill go down my spine "I can see you are busy. So never mind"

Analysing the situation again I could see that someone could suspect. Two girls alone in a house, wearing flimsy looking dresses. I was actually naked underneath my dress.

I crossed my hands over my chest. "Corn and I were just working on something together. Sh...she was helping me with an assignment" even I didn't believe myself.

"I don't remember us getting any assignments this week though" there was something about his voice that scared me. He didn't look like the sweet Tyler from school that was always stuttering any time he spoke to me "It's...it's not school related" I said.

"I'm sure it isn't" he said with a smirk before backing away "Enjoy the rest of your day Jade" he turned and walked away not looking back once.

...

The Tyler incident earlier that day certainly spooked us but laying here now beside my love, holding her hand and staring at the blue blue sky, everything thing was fine again.

The air was sweet and the day was bright and beautiful. But nothing was as beautiful as my Cornelia. It was such a wonderful day. We talked about anything and everything. Sharing sweet kisses in between it all. Laughing till our stomachs hurt.

Not once did our conversations steer towards anything saddening. It was just a bright and cheery day. I think we dozed off at some point because when I opened my eyes, the sun had set and it was getting dark. I stared down at Corn laying on my chest. She looked so peaceful. I shook her gently awake.

"I think we fell asleep"

"Yeah, those blasted cupcakes" I couldn't help the snort-laugh that escaped me "Hey, those cupcakes were made with love" she chuckled.

We sat up and she leaned against my shoulder "I wish we could just stay here" she sighed "I like it here. It's beautiful and peaceful and here, I get to be with you without fear and that's all I want"

The air was cool. It was darker now and the stars had began to grace the sky. I lifted her chin so I could look into her eyes "I want that more than anything. I want to hold your hand and kiss you and not care what the world or anyone thinks. I want to be with you in every way possible" the look in her eyes had my heart swelling "I mean, we could stay her forever, night and day but have you seen the size of the mosquitoes in this place? I don't think we would be able to survive out here" I loved the sound of her laugh. One of the best sounds ever.

"Jade, you are such a dork" I couldn't help laughing and then I stared deep into her eyes and fell a little more inlove. I leaned down and placed my lips against hers. She tilted her head and the kiss deepened pulling a moan from me.

At that moment, I could feel the wind brush against me and it was cold...chilly. And then I heard a tiny snap like a twig or a tiny branch being broken in two. I turned towards the sound and I physically felt all the blood in my body freeze completely.

Standing there a few feet away from us, was my father. His figure in the darkness to this day, remains the scariest thing I have ever seen. Corn followed my eyes and I felt her jump a bit. She may have gasped too. She may have even grown wings and took to the sky. I couldn't tell. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe.

We both sat there in shock staring at my father taking deep, heavy breaths that I could hear from where we sat.

It all happened so fast. One second he was standing there and the next, he was rushing towards us...towards me. He pushed Corn aside and grabbed me by the hair, hauling me up and unto my back. He was on me then and I could feel his hand close over my neck. I was instantly filled with panic.

I could hear Corn pleading with him. Trying to pull him away and up until that moment, my brain had not caught up to the situation. His hands were tight around my neck squeezing and immediately, my survival instincts kicked in and I began pulling and scratching at his hand. Trying to push him off. The need for oxygen overriding my fear.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw a figure approaching. Yelling along with Corn and helping her pull my father off me. The figure tossed him aside and he landed on his back. I immediately scrambled away. Grabbing Corn by the arm and rushing towards the bike. We climbed quickly on and I peddled like my life depended on it because it quite literally did.

CORN

I don't know how she managed to keep the handle steady, because I was trembling behind her. Holding on tightly as she sped. I could hear her struggling to breathe. Making little choking noises. I was utterly terrified and shaken to the bone.

What had just happened? Was he really going to kill his own daughter? Surely he wouldn't have...right?! What if that person hadn't helped pull him off would he have kil-.

That person. That was Tyler. I had heard his questioning voice as we peddled away. How had this happened? How did he know we were there? Did he follow us? When did her father return?.

There were a million questions running through my mind. I felt hot and the wind moving quickly around me was not enough to cool me down. I could feel Jade slowing down. "We have to go!" she hopped off and so did I. We were in front of my house and I had no idea what we were going to do now. There was no sign of my parents.

"Corn, listen to me. I need you to go upstairs and pack a few things okay? We have to leave now" she held my upper arms and when I said nothing and gave no sign of comprehension, she she shook me hard "Corn, we have to go!" I nodded then and she rushed across the street.

I quickly ran upstairs grabbing a little bag and stuffing a few clothes into it. I grabbed a few stuffs from the bathroom and then I heard the door downstairs open and a shiver ran through me "Corn, are you done?" I could hear the fear in her voice. I rushed downstairs. She stood in front of the little kitchen table.

She looked frightened and it broke my heart. She held a bag that was even tinier than mine and a wooden box. It was the box that contained her savings. It clearly could not fit in the bag.

I was walking quickly towards her when the door swung wide open and her father stormed in. In the light of the kitchen, the scowl on his face was nothing short of bone chilling.

Before any of us could get a word in, he rushed towards her, pushing her back roughly. She staggered a few feet backwards, knocking her head against the kitchen counter. The crunching sound I heard, had me rushing forward. I grabbed his arm as he lifted it to strike her. He pushed me away, turned towards me and slapped me accross the face and I saw an explosion of stars behind my closed lids.

The pain was blinding. He grabbed me by the hair and tossed me toward the kitchen table. I fell against it with my face and with the force with which he threw me, the tiny table simply fell apart taking me along with it. I felt pain everywhere and I could hear a pounding in my ear.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him moving towards Jade again and I would never be able to tell where I got the strength from, but I rushed towards him again.

His palms were balled into fists and he was about to deliver a blow to Jade right before I rushed towards him. His elbow collided with my nose and I fell backwards. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. I could hear the sound of the punch. Sound of struggling. I could barely see. I was blinded with pain, and I could taste the metallic sting of blood dripping onto my lips.

I pushed myself up and painfully moved towards him yet again. Grabbing him around the waist with both hands and with everything in me, I pulled. Falling back to the floor and pulling him with me. His weight crushing me.

My head exploding with pain at the impact against the floor. He immediately pulled away from me. Standing over me. He lifted his foot over my stomach and right before it landed, "HEY!" it was Jade.

The word sounded strangled and I could hear her breathing heavily. He turned towards her. I couldn't even move my eyeballs to look in her direction. I felt so close to passing out.

"Stop!. This...this is enough!" was she crying? I could hear him walking towards her "I'M SERIOUS FATHER! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" I turned my stiff neck in her direction and I could see her holding a knife.

She had it pointed at him. Her hands shaky. I forced my body to move trying to stand "Father...I said don't come any-" he was just about to rush towards her and probably directly into her knife

"JADE!" that was me...and someone else. I turned towards the door to see my parents standing with their faces in utter shock.

"WHAT IN THE LORD'S NAME IS GOING ON HERE?" my father's loud voice intensified the pounding in my head. It made father Christopher step back from Jade "Jade, you need to put the knife down" my mother said softly.

She was walking slowly towards Jade whose eyes were wild. She turned the knife towards my mother and she stopped moving immediately.