All Comments on 'The House Boat - Day 06'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent!! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful. Lovely to hear from Rin again, and the people around her.

I am not really willing to admit how much I have desired the arrival of this next chapter.

Back to waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great writing. I’d love this story without the sex, but don’t stop including it. Great writing! Now get busy on the next chapter. LOL!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

I sincerely hope there is more. I just love this story, more please!!!!!

Scores 5/5 again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After reading the posted chapters, I'm left with the opinion that Rin is psycho and in need of extended therapy. Her brother is a pushover.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It's a wonderful series.

5 stars.

But I don't quite understand the situation with the ex. Chris and Rin are 22 years old. She's dating a bunch of guys. Then she's been dating and fucking Rob since she was 18. Then she's with him for six months, then three, then more than four. It loses its logic. I understand the author's focus on Chris and Rin. But you can't leave out the little things either, or the whole story falls apart.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Finally over

Too much

4 stars

Over all good

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Good up to a point then it seemed like a daytime soap opera with a LOT of sex. Characters are all somewhat strange and probably should not be out without adult supervision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it's time to drop it.... This story ain't going nowhere and Rin is a slut and a bitch.

juanviejojuanviejo4 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories