The House Boy Ch. 13

Story Info
The life of a young man and his lovers at university.
12.4k words
4.81
5.2k
6
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,318 Followers

A/N - Hello all. Apologies for the delays between uploads but there are a lot of things going on at the moment. Still have a few chapters to go. Might have to speed up the time frame slightly so I can get it all wrapped up in twenty chapters.

Just a note that there is a section in this chapter which gets a little dark. Though a serious topic, it's mentioned and talked about then put to the side, perhaps to be revisited later.

*****

"So Jake is gay?" Emma asked.

Damian and Steven shared a look and couldn't help blush. "From what I've heard, these two might be turning most of the team if they get their way," Sarah joked, smiling at them, "Though considering what you looked like when we met you in the shopping centre that time, I can't blame them."

"So is he gay?" Jane wondered.

"Well, he's definitely bisexual as he's fucked us both plenty of times by now," Steven replied, Damian giggling next to him. All their friends smiled as, by now, the two young men had been adopted as their friends. It reminded them both of high school, the only difference they were open, proud, and had many male friends as well.

"And the others?" Emma asked.

"We'll find out this weekend as we've organised quite the party. Friday night, Damian and I have organised a date with a couple of young men like us. Tom and Jim approve from their photos and the phone conversation they've had."

"What's he like in bed?" Emma asked quietly, "His ex-girlfriend has been honest about cheating but says he was shit in bed."

"Probably because she just lay there and did nothing, from what he's told me," Steven replied, "Damian and I are far more enthusiastic. Jake has a big cock and knows how to use it. Plus, we love going down on him."

"And swallowing," Damian added, "Something she never did for him."

"Helps he tasted so damned good," Steven said, smiling away, "Then when he's fucking us. Girls, you wouldn't believe how great it is. A thick cock like his pounding our tight little butts? He's made us both cum more than once without even touching ourselves. Sign of someone who knows how to fuck. So, frankly, I'd take anything she says with a pinch of salt at best."

"You really like him, don't you?"

"We both do, Sarah," Steven replied, "And he really likes us in return."

"Any chance of an invite to this party?" Jane wondered, probably only half-joking.

"I'm not sure it'll be you're scene. There's going to be wall to wall gay sex. And all the men present are going to be either gay, and if they're bisexual, they're only going to be there to fuck other men."

"Unless you don't mind live gay porn," Damian added, giggling away.

"Considering how cute you two are..." Emma said, making both of them blush, "When are you going to come dressed up?"

"The week after the party we're holding. We know rumours about what happens will spread quickly. We're going to be dressing up for that, and have specifically found two other boys who like doing the same thing. Again, not crossdressers but femboys. Look pretty all dressed up but no doubting we're still young men."

"Call him and let him know where we are," Damian whispered.

Steven grinned, taking out his phone and dialling. Making sure it was on speaker, he put a finger to his lips to the girls. Jake answered quite quickly. "Hello, cutie."

"Hello, handsome. What are you up to?"

"Kicking a ball around with some mates. Why? Where are you?"

"Sitting with Damian and some friends on the field by the main building. Wondering if you'd like to come join us?"

"I'll be there in ten minutes. I'll need to change."

"Don't bother. We love a man all sweaty after a workout."

They all heard him chuckle. "Okay, I'll put a little deodorant on at least. See you soon, cutie."

Jake turned up within ten minutes with a couple of his teammates. Sitting between Steven and Damian, the former introduced Jake to the girls they were sitting with. Conversation was soon flowing, though the two young men were all over their new lover. As for Jake, he had made the decision very quickly not to hide anything, turning to give Steven one hell of a kiss, before he did the same with Damian, who near enough straddled his lap.

"Wow," Emma gasped, "Never thought I'd see that from you, Jake."

"Feeling a little left out here," Daniel joked.

Steven turned and looked him over. Six-three, when standing up at least, black hair and brown eyes. Not quite as broad as Jake as he played a different position. No missing he was handsome. Steven leaned closer, Daniel immediately meeting his mouth. Within half a minute, Daniel was on his back as Steven straddled him, the pair furiously making out.

"Holy shit," Steven whispered, "How hard are you already?"

"I'd fuck you right here and now, Stevie."

Steven smirked. "Like me, do you?"

"Jake doesn't go into detail but none of us have ever seen him so happy."

Steven moved off his lap, glancing to see Jake still sat up, Damian sat across his lap, resting his head against Jake's broad shoulder. Their other friends were all smiling at them. "So are you gay, Jake?" Sarah finally asked.

"Probably more gay than straight nowadays. Fairly sure I'm still bisexual. I mean, you three are all gorgeous."

"Okay, but who would you rather have sex with?" Emma probed.

"These two," Jake replied immediately, giving Damian a gentle squeeze. Steven was sitting the same way on Daniel's lap, feeling a hand caress his back. Steven turned and kissed him again, this one soft and sensual, "And I'm guessing Daniel is taking a liking to Steven."

"Think we're going to enjoy this party, mate," Daniel retorted, chuckling to himself.

"This isn't awkward for you, is it?" Steven asked the girls.

"Heavens no," Emma replied, "Though we might have to take you two on as cheerleaders to keep all the players motivated, from the sounds of it anyway."

"Oh, I'd love that!" Damian exclaimed, "Give me a skirt and pom-poms. I'll dance away while supporting our boys."

"You are so gay," Steven joked. Damian poked his tongue out, the pair laughing away, before Damian crawled towards him and the pair shared an intense kiss. Enough that even the girls were whispering how hot the pair looked.

"Damn," Daniel stated, "And you were kissing me earlier?"

Steven didn't feel like explaining everything, simply assuring Daniel that it was absolutely fine. "I mean, I'd totally suck your cock right now, but we have company," Steven added.

"Could always escort him to the infamous bathroom?" Jake suggested, "I could take Damian with us."

"Do you mind, girls?" Steven asked. The fact they all laughed answered the question, Emma letting him know verbally that it was okay. Everyone got to their feet, Steven and Damian finding themselves hugged by their female friends. Both boys would admit the small group felt like sisters, and just like Tom, they had been basically taken under their wings and found themselves inundated with guidance and advice.

As they were walking, Steven sent a message to Jim and William. He couldn't help smiling that, by the time they arrived, the pair were already waiting for him. They grinned at Jake before Jim laughed. "You too, Daniel?"

"He's fucking cute, mate. Do you blame me?"

"Not at all. Right, Williams got the key so we'll lock it up while you're in there. I've left a few things inside in case things get really heated up inside. William will stay here until you're done."

"Feels like I'm taking advantage of his good nature," Steven muttered. He loved his gentle giant dearly. William grinned and hugged him, and that was all the reassurance Steven needed.

Heading inside, there was a backpack with things they might need for later. Steven and Damian took out the blanket, rug and pillows, lying them down on the floor, before they quickly stripped naked. Jake gazed in appreciation as always. Steven met Daniel's eyes and saw the unbridled lust as the appearance of his slim, naked body.

Helping Daniel take his clothes off was a lot of fun, and he was greeted by at least nine thick inches. "Fuck yes," Steven whispered as he lowered himself to his knees. Damian was doing the same with Jake, watching as the larger man caressed his boyfriend's cheek.

"Ever had your cock sucked by a boy before?" Steven had to ask.

"No," Daniel whispered, "But Jake has been obvious in his affection. And you'd be surprised... You know, that we have interests."

"I'm going to blow you until you cum, Daniel, then we're going to make love. Okay?" Daniel simply nodded, suddenly rather shy. Though amusing, even Steven could understand the nerves. So he stood up and kissed him again, feeling his thick cock pressing into his body. "Nervous?"

"I am, but nearly everyone on the team thinks you are so cute."

Steven smiled before he kissed down the firm, hairless chest on offer. Out of curiosity, he just had to ask if both men waxed. They laughed, admitting they did. Damian and Steven admitted in return that they did love a hairless chest on young men, though when old enough to be considered a 'daddy', then they loved a hairy chest to run their fingers through. That led to questions about any 'daddy' experiences, the pair of boys giggling as they told a story or two while enjoying giving a slow, slopping blowjob to their lovers.

"Fuck," Daniel hissed, "You're far too good at this, cutie. Jake told us to call you that, by the way."

"I'm cutie and he's gorgeous. Those are our pet names," Steven replied.

Steven would admit though probably as long as Jim, it perhaps wasn't quite as thick. Not that it mattered, Steven always enjoyed having a new cock to suck and enjoy. "Fucking cock slut," he muttered to himself as he stroked Daniel for a moment.

"Yes, but my cock slut," Damian whispered, leaning over to kiss him, "I'm keeping Jake on edge."

"Fucking tease," Jake moaned, "But it feels so fucking good."

Daniel seemed to be loving the blowjob Steven was giving him. Gazing up into those brown eyes, the lust was still evident, but also a need, a carnal desire for something more. Steven used all the experience he had to keep his new lover on the brink, that he wanted to taste his cum at the same time. When he felt fingers running through his hair, he couldn't help smile, licking up and down the shaft on offer.

"Like having a boy suck your cock, Daniel?" he asked in a small voice, something he knew turned on a lot of men.

"Fuck yes," Daniel moaned, "I really need to cum in your mouth."

"Good thing I swallow."

Taking his cock back in his mouth, bringing him to orgasm was easy. Feeling fingers grip his hair tighter, he deepthroated his cock a few times, the groan released by Daniel probably heard across the entire campus, before pulling back enough as his cock pulsed, feeling that first spurt of hot cum fill his mouth. He moaned as always, sometimes almost climaxing himself, as Daniel fired spurt after spurt, Steven eagerly gulping it down. His orgasm seemed to set off Jake, hearing him groan and Daniel whimper. He turned to see his boyfriend eagerly gulping down everything Jake had to offer. Turning to face each other, they'd swallowed but still kissed each other, tasting the essence of the other men as their tongues playfully duelled.

"Holy shit," Daniel muttered, "You two are so fucking hot together."

"If you ever want a video of us, we have made some," Steven offered, "But if it ever showed up online..."

"I'd never. I promise."

"I've got a couple, mate," Jake added, "Trust me, it's so fucking hot, but it's obvious they're making love at the same time." The boys resumed their blowjobs, just to get their lovers hard again. Jake had to ask, "Weird getting your cock sucked next to me?"

"We've seen each other naked enough in the showers. This is a little different though."

"You ready to be with Stevie?"

Daniel looked down and smiled. "Yeah. If it's like you said, mate..."

"Trust me, better than any woman you've been with. And they're nothing if not eager to please."

"Mate, no-one has ever swallowed my load until today."

"We'll always swallow unless you want to cum on our face," Steven explained.

"See what I mean!" Jake exclaimed.

Once both were hard again, Steven and Damian got comfortable on their backs, pillow under their lower back, another couple of pillows for their head. Steven said they'd see a surprise, Daniel laughing when he saw the base of a plug. The boys usually wore them every day but sometimes they'd forget, particularly if they were busy fooling around in the morning and lost complete track of time.

Feeling Daniel carefully remove the plug, he felt the application of lube before watching Daniel liberally apply it to his cock. Pulling his knees back, resting his hand underneath, he met Daniel's eyes and smiled. "Slide that big cock into me," he whispered, "Then fuck me."

"Tell me if I hurt you."

"I will, but I love taking big cocks like yours, Daniel."

He gasped when feeling the head of that thick nine inches pop inside him, Daniel seeming to know that Steven did need a second or two to adapt. He grinned broadly as his new lover slowly but surely slid more and more of his length inside him, Steven moaning softly as it felt wonderful as always. Glancing at Damian, Jake was already completely inside him, the pair enjoying some gentle lovemaking. Steven couldn't help smile at how happy his boyfriend looked with their new friend inside him.

Feeling Daniel completely inside him, he leaned up to kiss his new lover. "Gently does it now," he whispered, "You can fuck me hard next time."

"You feel... You feel wonderful, cutie," Daniel whispered back.

"Good Now make love to me and I definitely want to feel you cum."

Daniel did as he asked, slowly thrusting into him, Steven unable to stop smiling as his cock was plenty thick, spreading him nicely with each thrust, a reminder of all the times Jim fucked him. Daniel had that slight look of surprise to start of with, the sort of surprise that suggested he had no idea how it could feel so good, plus the fact he was inside another man, that it was really happening, would still be a slight shock.

Steven started to stroke his cock as he could feel his orgasm building already. Daniel started to thrust a little faster, earning what he called a cute little whimper from Steven. He whispered back that he just loved being fucked, particularly by strapping young men like Daniel and Jake. That made Daniel halt for a moment, leaning down to kiss him. "I can see why your household loves you and your friend," he said softly, "You're going to turn half the campus gay if you're not careful."

"More dick for us to enjoy," Damian moaned.

"Long as I get to keep fucking your tight little butt," Jake groaned.

Steven asked Daniel to pull out, turning over onto his knees, resting his head on the pillows. He noticed Damian do the same thing, their lovers taking a minute. "Can I take a photo of this?" Daniel asked softly, "You two are so fucking sexy at the moment."

"Of course. Again, only for you two, okay?"

"Of course. We promise."

As soon as he'd taken the photo, Daniel slid his cock back inside Steven. He moaned softly as he felt the thick cock slide all the way back inside. "Go deep with every thrust. I'm going to cum in a minute," he told his new lover.

Feeling Daniel give him all nine inches every time felt like a dream. Lifting himself up onto his hands, Daniel leaned forward, fucking him harder and harder with each passing minute. When Steven felt his orgasm hit, he couldn't help the whimpers that escape him, each spurt of cum landing on the blanket underneath him. Daniel kissed up his neck to his cheek. "So hot you came without touching," he breathed into his ear.

"Keep fucking me," he moaned softly, "I want to feel you cum in me."

Jake had moved Damian over so they were shoulder to shoulder, Steven turning to kiss his boyfriend. "I love you so much," Damian whispered, "Thank you for everything, and for Jake."

"I love watching you with all our lovers, gorgeous. This will be our life together."

Both boys were fucked harder and harder. Damian had also cum, the boys resting their heads back down, letting their lovers just fuck them to their hearts content. Both lasted for a while as they'd cum earlier, and it was obvious the delight they were finding in fucking their cute little butts. There was the occasional slap of a cheek, making both of them giggle. It was only when getting closed that the boys found themselves mounted properly, both moaning loudly, smiling at each other. If there was one position they loved, it was this. The cock of their lover driving deep, their large body almost covering their own.

"Oh fuck yes," Steven groaned.

"Fuck me, Jake. I love your cock..."

"Fuck yes," Steven added, "You've got to have Daniel inside you too."

Daniel came first, burying his cock deep and finishing, groaning with each pump of his cock as he left a fresh load inside his new lover. Jake came within a minute or two, another load deep inside Damian. Both larger men then slumped, resting on their forearms as the boys carefully lowered themselves almost flat, feeling soft kisses on their cheeks, earning more giggles.

"We'd love to swap and enjoy the other, but we do have classes soon," Steven whispered, "But thank you, Daniel."

"No, the pleasure was mine, cutie. My god, I had no idea."

"I told you, mate," Jake said, already lying on his side, spooning with Damian, "Honestly, I don't think I'll ever sleep with a woman again. I'm going to find someone like these two for myself."

"I'm convinced right now," Daniel stated, turning onto his side so Steven could spoon against him. They relaxed in silence, calming down for a few minutes, before Steven turned to kiss his lover. "Can't wait for the party now," Daniel whispered, "Particularly if I get you again."

"I guarantee you'll have me again, handsome."

After the usual clean up, Jake and Daniel did chuckle as the two boys inserted their plugs back in place. Before dressing, they swapped partners for a moment, Steven kissing Jake while Damian kissed Daniel for the first time. Steven then turned to Daniel, the pair making out for even longer. "Damn," Daniel muttered, "I really want to see one of your videos now. If you make love like you kiss..."

"We're totally in love," Damian said, taking Steven by the hand, leaning into his side, "We're going to get married once we're finished at university. But it will be an open marriage as we can't and won't give any of you up unless you meet someone yourself."

"You've agreed that?" Jake asked, "I thought Tom..."

"Tom is in love with us both, but he insists we marry," Steven replied, "He said if either of us proposed to him, he's say no." Damian had to wipe his cheeks, as he loved Tom as much as Steven did. But both boys also saw his reasoning to a point, but it still hurt to know he'd refuse. "But I'd marry Damian tomorrow if we could afford it, as we would want at least a celebration, not just a courthouse wedding."

Stepping outside after they'd been dressed, both boys hugged and kissed William in thanks. He joked, suggesting it sounded like everyone had a good time inside. "You really care for them, don't you?" Jake asked.

"Anyone messes with these two, they mess with all of us. Stevie and Damian have a lot of friends. We look out for them."

"You love them both?" Daniel wondered.

"I'm not in love with them like others, much as they aren't with me. But I do love them, and I will protect them while I'm here. From anyone." There was a subtle threat that had the boys giggling. It took a moment for Jake and Daniel to understood as William eventually chuckled. "They consider me a gentle giant. Usually my size and presence alone puts off most people from doing anything stupid. Considering you two are rather strapping lads yourself, two on one wouldn't be easy."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,318 Followers