The House Boy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're safe with us. I promise," Jake reassured everyone.

"Trust me, we know. Stevie and Damian trust you, therefore we trust you. But they also trust our advice. If we felt something was off, you wouldn't be allowed near them."

"So when I approached Steven that first time..." Jake trailed off.

"More than one in the household knew what was going on. If not me, then Tom or Jim will step in. I'm sure you've realised Jim is in love with both of them. You want to know what he'd do for Stevie, just ask about his father. I've never seen Jim as angry, yet it's the only time I've seen him on the verge of tears at the same time. He wanted to protect him, but his heart also broke for him at the same time. But he knows you two rather well, which is why he allowed Jake to ask Steven out. Naturally, you ask Steven out, you're going to enjoy the company of Damian too."

After wishing each other farewell, promising to catch up the next day, Damian and Steven headed off to their last class of the day. Sitting together as always, everyone knew they were a couple, even the faculty. There were few narrow-minded people on campus. The boys generally avoided massive public displays of affection. Just holding hands and the occasional soft kiss was enough to sustain them.

Walking home hand in hand, they discussed the next evening and the two boys they were going to meet. They'd chosen specifically. No taller than they were. Preferably similar physical features. Things like hair and eye colour didn't matter. Preferable to have no body art or piercings. They were to have the somewhat innocent boyish charms Steven and Damian had.

And they definitely had to be almost pure bottoms, though preferably not virgins.

Greeting those who were home already, the two boys headed to the room they shared to focus on studying and assignments, though they'd break occasionally for a little make-out session. Mark eventually called out that dinner was ready, the two boys giggling away as they stripped naked and headed downstairs. Jim groaned at their appearance before ordering them to bend over the table. Having done so, they could sense his presence behind them.

"You've been fucked," he stated knowingly, spreading their cheeks apart, considering he greeted them, "Who fucked who?"

"Jake and Damian were together," Steven replied, "Daniel fucked me."

"Did you enjoy him?"

"Yeah," Steven replied quietly, feeling his cheeks get warm, "He was wonderful, Jim."

"Good. He's been interested in both of you for a little while now. And Jake was good to you, Damian?"

"He's always good to us both, Jim. You know that."

Jim slapped a cheek of theirs each. "Right, dinner time. Glad you enjoyed your afternoon."

Both turned and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for always being there for us, Jim," Damian said softly.

Jim smiled, almost blushed for a moment, then cleared his throat. "Always, for both of you."

After taking care of some housemates during the evening, it seemed clear that Chris was no longer involved, as he was currently dating someone and was therefore focusing on him, while Justin and Graham were both dating women. Steven admitted surprise to that, but Tom sat down with both he and Damian that evening and confessed it was likely they'd both be moving out at the end of the second semester that would end the year.

"It makes it awkward as, well, we generally don't have female guests overnight," Tom explained, "We don't have anything again women but, well, we have our own lifestyle and, frankly, we find women in the household generally fuck up the dynamic. If either of them get serious quickly, they'll be moving out before the end of the year."

"And Chris?" Steven wondered.

"He's happy with his new boyfriend, but male guests are different. They don't fuck with the dynamic unless they're almost stereotypical drama queens." Clearing his throat, he added, "So that means you've gone from entertaining eight of us to five for the time being."

Steven leaned in closer. "Can I admit that it's the five favourites of mine?"

"The five of us know that, cutie. Don't worry about it. Now, you and Damian chill the rest of the night. And you've got your date tomorrow, yeah?" Both of them nodded. "I can't wait to meet them too."

"If the three move out, do you think Jake..." Steven was about to ask but trailed off. "No, he probably wouldn't," he muttered.

"Jim!" Tom called. They heard footsteps, Jim appearing in the doorway in seconds. Wearing just his underwear, Steven couldn't him gaze at him, knowing nothing but lust appeared in his eyes. "If we were to ask Jake to move in, what do you reckon he'd say?"

"To live with these two?" Jim laughed to himself for a few seconds. "He'd snatch your fucking hand off, Tom. He loves both of them to bits already."

"He does?" Damian whispered. Jim immediately sat down between the two boys, wrapping a long arm around each of them. "He hasn't said anything."

"It's very new for him, so he's going to understand his own thoughts and feelings first before saying anything. But we obviously talk in the locker room. Never anything explicit, but they know he's intimate with you two. He admits to never feeling what he is about anyone else, the problem in his head is that it's for both of you. Completely equal. When you told him about the... er... marriage..." Both boys looked at Tom, who gestured for Jim to quickly move on. "Anyway, Jake knows that your marriage will be open. He's rather impressed by both of you and how you handle everything."

"We've always been honest with each other," Steven stated.

"Anyway, back to the original question, would Jake move in? If you asked him, cutie, he'd say yes in a heartbeat."

"Okay. Thanks, Jim."

"No problem. Now, I was writing an essay and I'd better get back to it. I'll see you in the morning."

"I'd better go too," Tom added, "No fooling around until all hours, you two."

"Yes, Daddy," the boys replied with a chuckle. Tom laughed, kissing them both softly at the doorway. "We love you, Tom," they whispered.

"And I love both of you more than anything."

Closing the door, there was no thought of any lovemaking that evening, the two cuddling together and a lot of heaving petting, but they eventually just lay together in silence, bodies close together, gazed into the eyes of each other. "I'm going to speak to my mum about getting you a ring," Steven whispered. Damian's bottom lip immediately started to tremble. "Would you like to be my fiancé for the last couple of years?"

"More than anything. I'll tell my mum, see if that'll open her mind even further. If it does, I'll... Hmmm. Do you think if we met her at your mothers' place, it would help?"

"No idea, but why don't we do it before then? Have her meet me before I propose, that way at least she'll know why when you say yes."

"Think I'll say yes, do you?" Steven just gave him a look that earned one hell of a kiss from his boyfriend. "I'd say yes without a ring, Stevie. I just want to be your husband."

"So this is serious?"

"Get married. Buy a house. Couple of pets." Damian looked away for a moment before returning his eyes. "Kids?"

"With you? Absolutely. How many?"

"I'd like to adopt a boy and a girl. Maybe more than one each. I want a big family. I know that being gay can make that difficult, but now that gay couples can adopt without a problem. If we're married, stable jobs, and a house..." Damian trailed off again. "I never thought I'd have any of this," he whispered.

Making love the next morning, both boys felt the slight difference in their relationship. If they felt any concerns or doubts about their commitment to each other before, those had disappeared. As Steven gently thrust into his lover, Damian never moved his gaze away from him. Leaning down to kiss him, his lover whimpered softly, feeling his legs wrap around his body. "Fuck me and love me," Damian moaned.

Fucking him harder as he requested, he leaned down to his ear and told him how much he loved him. Feeling Damian's fingers dig into his back, Steven fucked him harder still. "Oh fuck yes!" Damian cried. Steven almost chuckled, figuring the household would have heard that cry of ecstasy.

Only when they'd both cum did Damian ask, "What about the two boys we're meeting?"

"What about them?"

"You top me, Stevie, and I love it. It means so much to me each and every time. But these boys we're going to meet. Although they're to join the household, I know you've also chosen them because we both found them attractive. I have no interest at all in ever being a top, but I know you're attracted to someone like me, so I was just wondering..."

"If you don't want me topping anyone but you, Damian, I won't."

"I'm in two minds. Part of me only wants you to myself."

"Which I'd understand completely."

"The other half would love to watch you make love to either of them."

"I'll leave it up to you. I won't do anything you're not comfortable with me doing."

Both headed downstairs for breakfast, naked as always. Mark and Mike were sat together eating breakfast, the boys sharing a glance, before sliding underneath the table. They giggled hearing both of them groan, Steven focusing on Mark, Damian happily servicing Mike. They sucked them slowly, not wanting them to finish too quickly, but when they did, both boys swallowed everything, before sliding out from underneath the table to prepare their own breakfast.

"I do love a morning blowjob," Mark joked. The boys looked up to see both men looking rather happy with life in that moment, "Such a great way to start off the day."

"Your dual date is tomorrow night, isn't it?" Mike asked.

Steven and Damian both blushed, particularly as Tom and Jim walked in just as the question was asked. Tom stood behind Steven, Jim behind Damian, looming over them. "Yes, do tell us about your plans, cutie" Tom breathed into his ear, "Are you going to be naughty with another couple of beautiful boys?"

"Maybe," Steven giggled.

Damian whimpered as Jim pressed into him. "If you find them attractive, we'd love to meet them soon," Jim whispered into his Damian's ear, "Particularly if they're as cute as you two."

"You want a blowjob too?" Damian asked softly.

"Eat your breakfast first, then you can get under the table," Jim replied, "Looking at the faces of Mark and Mike, I can only assume you've blown them already."

"No William?" Steven wondered.

"You know he's off doing his own thing quite a bit nowadays."

"Oh..." Steven would admit to being a little sad about that. He and Damian both adored him. Tom cuddled him tightly from behind. "It's okay, he's his own man, Tom."

"He's always safe when he's out having fun. He only barebacks you and Damian."

"As long as he's having fun, that's all that matters," Steven said.

After finishing their breakfast, they slid back under the table, the two boys performing fellatio on the two men that they'd admit they loved most in the house. Damian pleasured Jim while Steven pleasured Tom, making both men cum rather quickly, as it was likely they'd woken up horny.

The next morning being a Friday, Steven didn't have to be on campus until midday at the earliest, while Damian was taking extra classes to make up for changing campus and course. That left Steven in the house with Tom, Jim, Mark and Mike during the morning, as they all organised their weekly calendar to be off campus on a Friday, making it a constant three-day weekend, unless they had to visit a library or study group.

Walking downstairs naked as always, he stood in the doorway, leaning against it as the four men glanced in his direction. "I really need all four of you to fuck me this morning. Nothing but your big cocks inside me, and I don't mean my mouth. Do you like that idea?"

"You'll put your plug in and carry us around the rest of the day?" Mark asked.

"Deal."

Jim finished off his coffee, stood up and strode towards him. Steven laughed out loud as he was easily picked up and lifted over his shoulder, Steven watching the other three follow as he was carried up to his bedroom. He picked up his phone as he ended up on his back, pillow under his lower back, legs spread as Jim wasted on time sliding into him.

While Jim fucked him, he talked dirty to Damian on the other end of the line. It was rather erotic hearing how turned on his boyfriend was getting just hearing him being fucked. "Are you somewhere alone?"

"No, but I'll head to the bathroom now."

"Fucking hell, I love Jim's big cock."

"And he loves your tight little arse, cutie," Jim stated.

"Okay, I'm in a stall," Damian whispered a couple of minutes later, "Can you video call me?" Steven did so, Damian gorgeous face appearing. Without a word, he turned the phone to film Jim fucking him, with Tom, Mark and Mike waving from behind. "Fuck him hard for me, Jim!"

"Don't have to tell me twice, gorgeous."

Steven spun the phone around. "Show me what you're doing, gorgeous." Damian lowered the screen to show him stroking his cock. "Oh, I'd love that to be in my mouth right now."

"I'll need to make love before we go out. Definitely need to cum to take the edge off."

"When you we get home, sweetie."

Jim groaned, letting them both know he'd just cum in him. He pulled out, giving Steven a soft kiss, as Mike slid his cock inside, both men gasping as he gave him all eight inches at once. "I miss you when you're not here with me," Damian said, though he was breathing hard.

"Don't cum. I'll help you cum when I get to campus."

Damian whimpered but he immediately stopped stroking his cock. "I love you so much, Stevie."

"I love you just as much. I'll see you soon."

Disconnecting the call, Mike leaned down and kissed him. "You two are just far too adorable. Even over a phone call, we can feel how much you two love each other."

"We do, but what I would love more than anything right now is for you to fuck me hard, Mike. Then Mark and Tom can fill me with their cum too."

"I love it when he's in this sort of mood," Mark said, laughing away.

"Woke up so fucking horny with a desire to just be fucked all morning," he admitted.

Mike and Mark fucked him hard until he came, before Tom turned him over onto his knees, immediately mounted him, head forced into the pillow, and pounded his arse into submission. Steven came so hard, and it felt so good, he almost wept. Tom came inside him and stayed hard, continuing to fuck him. It went for so long, once Tom came inside him again, Jim was ready for a second go. He checked the time and announced, "You'll need to get ready to go once I've cum again."

When Jim did cum in him a second time, Tom gently sliding one of his larger plugs into his bum, he was helped to the bathroom, where Tom helped him get clean before cuddling him. "Hope I wasn't too rough," Tom said softly.

"I loved it. I appreciate the gentle and tender, but when you lot fuck me as hard as I know you can, my god, it's like an endorphin rush sometimes. And that's the way you make me cum without touching my cock. I love the feeling of a hands-free orgasm."

"Can I be serious for a second?"

"Tom, you can talk to me about anything. You know that."

"When you propose to Damian..." He took a deep breath. "Can you do it while I'm there?"

He took Tom by the hand. "Of course. I was going to do it with all our friends present." Meeting his eyes, he smiled. "Besides, I need a best man. I would ask Matthew, but I'm not really sure. If not him, then I was going to ask you, Tom. If Matthew is mine, then Damian would love..."

Tom laughed. "Stevie, he's getting married in a dress, I know that for sure."

Steven couldn't help smile. "You reckon?"

"If not a dress, then something unbelievably flamboyant. I don't blame him, in a way."

"I didn't think..." He felt his smile broaden. "He'd look so beautiful," he whispered.

"I'd love to be your best man, Stevie. I'd be honoured."

Steven turned around and positioned himself. Turning back, he whispered, "Fuck me again, Tom. As hard as you want. I love you too." He moaned as Tom took out the plug and slid his cock inside him, feeling his lips on his cheek, as the larger man wasted no time fucking him harder. "Oh fuck yes, just like that. Fucking love your massive cock!"

"I'll always love you too, cutie," Tom whispered into his ear, before two hands ended up on his shoulders, and Steven founded himself pounded hard and fast for so long, by the time Tom came inside him yet again, his entire body was jelly. After Tom cleaned him down again, placing the plug back inside him, Steven barely knew he was lifted up and placed in his bed, Tom kissing him on the cheek. "Take a quick nap. I'll drive you to campus soon."

Damian met him in the cafeteria after Tom dropped him off. Sitting down next to him, it was obvious to his boyfriend he'd been fucked that morning, Steven explaining what he'd been up to. To his surprise, Damian straddled his lap and kissed him. "I'm so fucking horny, Stevie," he whispered.

Steven kissed him back, the make-out session turning hot and heavy. The only reason they stopped is that they broke apart to see all their female friends, around ten of them, sat at their table. All of them were smiling, Steven feeling himself blush. Damian buried his head into the crook of his neck, definitely embarrassed, though Steven could feel his hard cock pressed against him. Steven was just as hard, Damian shuffling so he was comfortable.

"Sorry, girls," Steven said softly, "We just don't like being apart."

"And I'm really fucking horny," Damian added, giggling away.

"Don't mind us. The two of your making out is, quite frankly, adorable," Emma stated, "Not even guys who are not particularly open-minded will say a thing."

"Yeah, because Jim, William and the entire university rugby league team will sort them out if they even heard a rumour that these two are abused," Sarah suggested, "Am I wrong?"

"Probably not," Steven admitted, "I mean, a couple of bigger guys picking on us? Trust me, I put up with it for six years at school." Damian just hugged him tighter, feeling his hands on his back. He knew Damian had it worse but he still couldn't share everything. Perhaps he never could. "We're still careful around people, but sometimes, like right now, we don't care. I love him and I don't care who knows or sees."

Emma moved closer. "How bad was it Damian?" she asked softly.

"Even Stevie doesn't know everything," he whispered.

But he knew what his boyfriend meant when he moulded himself against him, just wanting to feel safe. He reassured him at the same time. "You're safe here, with me, and the others."

"I know."

"Who would hurt either of you?" Natalie asked herself, Steven noticing her wiping her eyes.

"None of that, Natalie" Steven said, looking around, "We're safe and accepted here. We don't let our previous experience effect our lives here. But it's sometimes difficult when we remember some of the shit we endured."

"Do you have classes soon?"

"Not until three."

"Want to join us outside?"

"In a minute." He waited until they'd left before he moved to meet Damian's eyes. Using his thumbs to clear his cheeks, he whispered, "Do you need to tell me something?"

"I can't..."

Before he started hyperventilating, as he was clearly upset, Steven stood up, grabbed their backpacks, and escorted his boyfriend outside. Leading him away from the main building, he called Tom and Jim, unsure of what else to do. Damian was in floods of tears by now, clinging onto Steven for dear life, as if he'd let him go, and god knows what would happen.

Tom and Jim turned up, both of them sprinting. They took one look at Damian. "Oh shit," Jim muttered, Steven letting him go as the man with the heart of gold held onto his boyfriend tightly. It was only the second time that he'd ever seen Jim close to tears. "Has he said anything?" Steven shook his head.