The House Boy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that feel?"

"Wonderful, Stevie." Running his hands up to his back, he smiled as Steven started to gently thrust into him. "Oh, I like that a lot. My god..."

Steven certainly enjoyed Oliver. As tight as Damian, just as loving, and unbelievably cute. Again, there was a reason they'd chosen the two boys they'd invited that night. The guys back at the house were going to love them. Feeling Oliver dig fingers into his back, he heard a whispered, "Fuck me, Stevie."

Moving faster, he leaned down to kiss Oliver again, both of them moaning softly. Breaking the kiss, Oliver whimpered again, asking him not to stop. Steven didn't want to either but he could feel the tingle in his balls. He knew an orgasm was going to arrive. He stopped a couple of times to stop it, before Oliver asked if he wanted to take him the other way.

Ending up on his knees, head resting on the cushion, Steven mounted his new lover immediately. Oliver moaned loudly, Steven resting his head on his shoulder. "I love your tight little arse already, Ollie," he growled into his ear.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me," he begged, "Can you fuck me again?"

"Of course, but there are others who are going to love you too."

"I'll sign it. I promise I'll sign it. But you and Damian..."

"I know, sweetie. Damian and I knew as soon as you both sat at the table with us."

Steven kept pumping him until there was nothing he could do. He was going to cum. He warned Oliver that the last couple of minutes, he was going to fuck him hard. Oliver didn't care by then, far too turned on and almost desperate to feel Steven cum inside him. Grabbing his hands, he held them by his head as he really started to pound his young lover, who whimpered and moaned the entire time.

"Fuck yes!" Steven cried out as he came. It was such a relief, and so draining, he practically collapsed onto his young lover, Oliver with it enough to carefully lower himself down to rest together. Finally pulling out as his cock went soft, he laid on his side, the lounge easily wide enough for Oliver to spoon back against him. Only then could they hear Damian and Andrew making love, glancing to see Damian leaning back on the lounge, Andrew kneeling on the floor, fucking him gently. Steven couldn't help smile as the two made out at the same time.

"Give me ten or so minutes, and I'll be rock hard again, Ollie." He answered by simply snuggling back, ensuring Steven was hugging him tightly. To his amusement, Oliver began to press back against him, wiggling his arse. It worked, as Steven felt his cock stirring to life rather quickly. "You're a naughty little boy, Ollie," he breathed into his ear, biting his earlobe and then nibbling at his neck, earning a giggle.

"This is what I've always wanted," he whispered, "Someone just to cuddle me."

Oliver gave him time to get hard. Sitting back once his cock was lubed up, he had Oliver straddle his lap, watching his face as he carefully slid down his cock. Once he bottomed out, he had him wait, gesturing for Andrew to sit next to him. Once he was, Damian eagerly slid down a cock that seemed to be of similar size to his own.

"Liking his cock, gorgeous?" he asked his boyfriend.

"I'm trying my best not to compare to you, cutie."

"As long as you're enjoying yourself and showing Andy how much fun it'll be in our house." He paused before adding, "And you don't like his cock more than mine."

"Never, Stevie. Any other cock I'll only ever like nearly as much as yours."

"I fucking love it already," Oliver moaned, slowly riding his cock. Steven lubed up his cock and told his new lover to stroke himself off while riding him. Considering they'd both only recently cum, Steven knew he was going to last for ages, Oliver eventually releasing his cock to lean forward so they could make out again. "I'm going to love living with you if I get you sometimes too," he whispered.

"Definitely."

Andrew came inside Damian before Steven finished, the pair sitting either side of Steven as Oliver continued to ride his cock, now pumping his cock at the same time as he was desperate to cum again too. Damian leaned across to kiss him, Steven turning to kiss Andrew. "You've got a nice cock," Steven told him.

"I can see how much Ollie is enjoying it. I'd... I'd like the chance to enjoy it too."

"Of course. If not tonight, then if you do move in with us..."

Oliver soon came hard all over Steven's chest, moaning softly with each spurt, leaning forward to rest his head on his shoulder, whispering for Steven to fuck him until he came. Hands on his firm little cheeks, Steven relaxed further down and started to pump up into Oliver, amused when Andrew sat on his knees, offering Oliver his cock to suck. It was certainly a good distraction as Steven fucked Oliver quite hard, but the orgasm was worth it.

Sliding off his lap, Steven was amused when Damian moved to put Oliver on his knees, even Andrew laughing as Damian started to rim Oliver. "He loves your cum, I take it?" Andrew asked Steven.

"Yeah, but I think a little part of him is showing off."

"There's that, plus his arse is just perfect, Stevie," Damian added.

Walking over to the bar where the phone was, Steven put in an order for drinks. Mike turned up five minutes later find the four boys sitting back naked, chuckling away as they continued to get to know each other. "You've got another half an hour or so," Mike told them.

"We're just chilling out now, Mike. Thanks for tonight."

"You're welcome, Steven. And, I have to say, your two new friends are very cute. Tom and the others will love them."

"I hope so," Oliver whispered, "It sounds wonderful."

"Trust me, I've known Tom a while now. He looks after boys like you."

The four boys spent the last half an hour chatting away, making out, and perhaps fondled each other. Having focused on Oliver, Steven turned his attention to Andrew. Though he topped Damian, there was no doubting in his mind that Andrew was almost a bottom otherwise. Steven could now pick it out. As for Damian and Oliver, the attraction between the two was obvious and immediate, no surprise they were making out heavily. Damian ended up above Oliver, Steven glancing at Andrew, putting a finger to his lips, before he got behind his boyfriend and gave him a rimjob.

"Oh fuck," Damian moaned, "Get your tongue in deep, lover."

"That's so hot," Andrew murmured next to him.

"You've never rimmed before?" Andrew shook his head. Steven moved aside, and gestured. "Give it a go. Trust me, Damian loves it and he's always clean."

Watching Andrew rim his boyfriend was something, moving around to kneel over Oliver, Damian immediately swallowing his cock, glancing up with those gorgeous eyes, ever so eager to please. When he felt Oliver started to lick and suck on his balls, Steven felt a shudder pass up his spine. Caressing Damian's hair, he felt a smile form. "I won't cum again, gorgeous. Not before we need to leave."

"I don't care. I just love having your cock in my mouth, Stevie."

"He really loves you, doesn't he?" Andrew asked.

"We're going to get married," Steven replied, "As soon as we're finished our studies."

Mike opened the door, giving them a five minute warning to finish up. Reluctantly, the four boys stopping fooling around and started to get dressed. Mike escorted them back upstairs, where Andrew bought a round of drinks before they headed to the dancefloor. They had a lot of fun, the four of them making out constantly. Any advances were immediate rebuffed, eyes, mouths and bodies only to be shared between the quartet.

Steven let Tom and Jim know when they were on their way back. Jim called him immediately, telling him to wait and he'd come pick them up. Waiting outside, Jim turned up and found a parking spot, walking towards them. His face lit up upon seeing their two new friends. "This is Jim," Steven said as way of introduction.

"You boys have fun?" As a way of reply, Oliver cuddled into Steven, Damian into Steven on the other side, Andrew wrapping an arm around Oliver. Jim started to laugh. "Ah, so you had a lot of fun. Good. Everyone else is asleep. We'll do introductions tomorrow morning. Are your new friends..."

"We'd love to stay with Steven and Damian," Oliver said softly.

Jim's grin broadened. "You are more than welcome, cutie. Come on, my car is just up here." Following Jim, Steven heard him say, "God, you four are going to be the death of us, particularly if you two newbies are as adorable as Steven and Damian."

"You're in luck because they are, Jim," Steven said.

"Good. The more, the merrier. That's my motto."

Jim drove them home through the empty streets, arriving home to a mostly dark house. When they were all inside, he told the four boys not to come down until around 10am for breakfast, then the two new boys would be introduced to life in the house. Steven asked if they wanted a shower, and that clothing wasn't a problem. They were all of a similar size.

The shower was easily big enough for four of them, all giggling away as they washed each other down. Erections were achieved within seconds, hands fondling, mouths constantly finding another to kiss. But they were all exhausted, agreeing to get out, dry off, and just go to bed. The four managed to just about fit on the bed, but as they all seemed to enjoy snuggling, it wasn't a problem. Damian snuggled back against his boyfriend, Oliver happy to spoon back against his other new friend.

The new boys fell asleep first, Damian carefully turning his head to look at Steven, who was lying in silence, smiling away. "I really like them already," he whispered.

"So do I, gorgeous. So do I."

"We'll make love in the morning?"

"Of course. I'd do it now but I'm tired."

"So am I, Steven." They shared a soft kiss, full of everything they felt for each other. "I love you, Stevie."

"I love you, Damian. Goodnight."

"Nighty-night."

Damian snuggled back against him, Steven wrapping his arms tight around him. His boyfriend was asleep within a couple of minutes. Steven remained awake a little longer, hoping the two boys also in their bed didn't make their lives too complicated going forward.