The House Boy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He doesn't have to, Jim," Tom muttered, "I've seen this before. I know exactly what happened."

"So have I. So have I," Jim added sadly, "Come on, gorgeous, we're taking you home."

"I'm okay. I'll go out tonight and just forget about it. I'm not sure why it all just hit me."

"Because you can't keep it buried, Damian," Steven said softly, cuddling him from behind, "Please tell me. Tell us. We'll help carry your burden."

They joined the girls. The two young men would admit they felt safe with the girls. Nearly all of Steven's friends at high school had been girls. They probably knew he was gay before he did, so that's why they liked him. In their eyes, he was harmless. Damian hadn't been lonely but his life hadn't been easy. Jim took a hip flask from his pocket, offering it to Damian.

"Take a swig of this. It'll burn, but you'll feel better."

Damian did as he was told and started coughing. "The hell is that?"

"Whiskey. The good stuff."

Steven sat down so Damian was leaning back against him. He didn't need prompting to start sharing everything. To call it horrific would be an understatement. By the end, Steven was sobbing, holding his boyfriend as tightly as he could. For the first time, he saw the façade of Jim break completely. The girls all hugged them both. Tom was raging. "Call the police," he said, "You can at least get it on record."

"I don't want to, Tom," Damian whispered, "I just want to forget about it."

"What if they do it to someone else?"

"Don't you get it, Tom? I was an easy target at school by the whole bunch of them. And gang-raping the little sissy faggot who can't defend himself just made them feel better about their own... I don't know, masculinity or, in some bizarre way, heterosexuality, particularly when I couldn't fight them off, then the constant taunting of me apparently enjoying it while I was fucked by one after the other... Just be glad I'm not dead, Tom. Because I thought about it more than once afterwards."

There was more than one gasp. Tom's face fell, immediately moving across. "Okay, I'll let it drop. I'm sorry."

Damian sighed. "I know you mean well, Tom, I truly do. But I doubt they're in gay clubs now, looking for targets. There was one reason and one reason only. They bullied me for their own reasons, and what they did to me was simply a culmination of all that I had to put up with." Leaning back against Steven, he added, "All I've tried to do is forget about it. And for most of the time, your love gets me through each day. I was struggling until the day you all appeared in my lives." He turned around. "I want to go home, Stevie. Right now. I want to go home and make love. I want to forget about it again."

"Okay. Jim?"

"On it. Let's go."

Before leaving, Damian kissed Tom deeply, almost reassuring all was okay, though when he whispered how much he loved him too, Tom almost broke, apologising more than once. "You care because you love me, Tom. But I need to handle it my way. I'm in a better place. I have a man who loves me more than anything, and I have others who love me just as much. Maybe I should speak to a therapist at least, but I'm happy with everything I've done. I'm living my best life with all of you."

Dropping them off at home, Jim got out and hugged Damian again, before he returned to campus. The two boys didn't make love when they ended up in the bedroom. Naked? Of course. Lots of kissing and cuddling? Definitely. But Damian clearly just needed to be loved, and Steven went all out to prove how much he did. They ended up talking and laughing all afternoon, only stopping when the kissing turned intimate and intense.

They were napping together when Tom gently shook them both awake, letting them know they'd have to go in an hour or so. Spooned back against him, Damian chuckled, stating he could feel Steven was excited about him as always. "The day I don't get hard for you, gorgeous, is the day I'm dead."

Damian turned around to face him. "Or, if you're older, you just take a pill and get hard for me. Think I won't want you inside me in fifty years' time?"

"Hmmm. Good point." Kissing him again, he asked, "Are you sure you're up for going out tonight, gorgeous?"

Damian smiled. "I unloaded quite a bit earlier. I've been carrying that around on my shoulders for a while. I feel better, Stevie. I truly do. Thank you for being there for me."

"Want to shower together?"

"Only if we can blow each other to orgasm at the same time."

"I'm going to suck your balls empty, boy," Stevie growled, earning a giggle from the cute boy in his arms.

After blowing each other, naturally swallowing the load, before washing each other down, they dressed casually as they would be meeting their new friends at a bar that was LGBTQ friendly but wasn't an actual gay bar. Heading downstairs, Jim had offered to drive them there, giving them the once over. "Yep, you definitely look like a young gay couple."

"Um, thanks?" Steven retorted, laughing away, feeling Damian hold his hand, linking their fingers together.

"I'm just saying you're a pair of young boyish looking men who are quite obviously in love. Add to that you're just so fucking cute." Both of them blushed as always. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

On the way, Jim told them as always that, if there was any trouble, they were to call him immediately, and they'd all come running to help out. Steven assured them that they would be fine, as they'd visited the bar they were meeting more than once, but they'd call straight away if they were worried about anything. Jim smiled, insisting it was only because they all cared.

Heading into the bar, there were the usual stools at the bar, tables with chairs, but also a few half booths with regular chairs. Buying them a drink each, they took a seat at one of the tables, sitting side by side, watching the lone entrance. Their first visitor arrived a couple of minutes early. Steven and Damian got to their feet.

"Holy shit, he's fucking gorgeous, Stevie," Damian whispered.

Walking towards them was a young man who was almost a mirror image of themselves. Probably as tall as Damian, who was an inch shorter than Steven. Light brown hair. Blue eyes. Slim and pale. That boyish quality they had. "They're going to fucking love him at the house," Steven added softly.

He noticed them and smiled shyly, approaching somewhat cautiously. Steven and Damian approached him in return. "Andrew?" Steven asked.

"Hi, I'm Andy," Andrew replied quietly, "Are you Steven?"

"I am, and this is Damian. Lovely to meet you."

Offering his hand, Andrew took it, no surprise he had soft hands. Leaning forward, Steven kissed his cheek, watching the young man blush. Damian shook his head, kissed his other cheek. "Lovely to meet you too," Damian added.

"Get you a drink?" Steven asked.

"Oh, I can..."

"No, you're our guest this evening. Please, what would you like?"

"A glass of white wine, a Riesling if they have it, if you don't mind."

"Not at all. Take a seat with Damian, I'll be right back."

Approaching the bar, the bartender knew Steven and Damian by site now. He smirked as he poured the wine. "A new friend, Steven?"

"Maybe. Only meeting him tonight."

"I'm straight as can be, but even I can say he's cute. Well, as cute as you two anyway."

"Thanks. You think I'm cute?"

The bartender snorted before laughing. "Please, like you don't know the answer to that question. Stop fishing for compliments, though buy more drinks, and each drink will get you one. I'm confident in my sexuality to know a cute guy when I see him."

While Steven was at the bar, their other guest walked through the door. He stopped and looked around. He was almost a carbon copy of Damian, which is why they'd picked him. He noticed Steven immediately, walking towards him slowly. "Are you Steven?"

"That's me. You're Oliver?"

"I am. I do like being called Ollie."

"Whatever you like is fine with me. I'm getting drinks. What would you like?"

"Vodka and cola, if that's okay."

"Just fine." Steven made the order before adding, "Damian and Andy are at the table over there. Can't miss them. But if you can wait a moment..." He offered his hand. Again, a soft hand grasped his, leaning down to kiss his cheek. "Glad you could come tonight, Ollie."

"Me too. I don't get out much."

Paying for the two drinks, he escorted Ollie to the table, introducing him to Damian and Andy, before they sat down. They made small talk for a while as they sipped at their drinks. Though talking on the phone and constant messaging had been informative, meeting up and getting to know each other in person was always much better.

Steven thought the pair were utterly gorgeous. He knew Damian was thinking the same thing from a simple look in the eyes. Steven felt himself getting turned on, taking Damian's wrist and placing his hand over his cock. Damian squeezed it immediately. Their two guests realised.

"Are you hard?" Andy whispered. Steven smiled and nodded. "Because of us?"

"I'm hard for you too," Damian added quietly.

Oliver sighed. "Thank god I'm not the only one then." They all looked at Andy, who blushed but nodded, causing the four of them to chuckle. "Stevie, you asked us here for a specific reason about being a house boy. Can you describe it?"

Steven finished his drink, suggesting everyone needed a new one, before he explained it. Offering his hand to Oliver, he escorted the young man to the bar. He knew he was younger than himself, barely a month past eighteen. Ensuring Ollie was in front of him, Steven pressed his body against him as they waited for the bartender. Oliver released a soft moan.

"I can feel you," he whispered.

"You like it?" Oliver didn't trust his voice, relying on a nod. "I'm assuming you met with us because you found us cute too?"

"Definitely."

Steven ran his hand down his slim chest to his crotch, gently caressing the obvious tent in his trousers. "Oh god," the younger man moaned. When Steven lowered his lips to his neck, he was fairly sure Ollie was going to cum immediately. "Oh god," he whimpered.

Glancing back at the table, Damian glanced at him and winked. Andy had turned to watch and it was obvious he was turned on too. The bartender took their order, Steven continuing to tease his new friend, ensuring his hand was hidden from everyone. "Can't wait to get you back home tonight," he whispered. That wasn't actually the plan, but he did wonder...

Grabbing their tray of drinks, he stepped back from Oliver, the young man adjusting himself before they walked back to the table. Passing out their drinks, he looked at Andrew and winked. "I'm so turned on," Oliver said softly, definitely blushing, "But it was fun being felt up so publicly."

"Damian and I chose you because you're cute and, well, remind us of ourselves. Now, back to your question about being a house boy. It's all rather simple." For the next ten or so minutes, he explained what they'd be agreeing to. Damian had signed almost the same contract Steven had when he'd moved in, the only difference being that it stated he was in a relationship with Steven, and that both boys could break their contract if giving a reasonable warning.

"What do you think?" Damian asked when Steven stopped explaining.

"Are they nice to you?" Andrew wondered.

"We love them to bits, Andy," Steven replied, reaching out to take his hand, noticing the immediate colouring of cheeks, "They will never hurt you."

"How long have you been there?" Oliver asked.

"Since February. Three of our housemates will be moving out. Damian and I share a room, sometimes only together, but one or two will sometimes warm our bed with us. Tom is of the opinion that he'll have you two move in plus one more man as a 'top'."

"How confident at you with all things sexual?" Damian asked. Steven smiled at how confident he was sounding. "We know you're not virgins, but Steven was a virgin regarding time with men when he joined up. My story was a little different. I originally visited as a guest of Tom, but when I met Steven..." They held hands on top of the table. "It was love at first sight, for both of us."

"But we love being fucked by our housemates, so it's an open relationship, even after we're married."

"Wow!" Andy exclaimed.

"There's one other reason Damian and I picked you two out. We wanted two more boys like us in the house because Damian and I... We liked your profiles, loved speaking to you on the phone, and were hoping you'd join us in our bed too. If you like us in return, that is."

"Oh my," Oliver whispered, before he smiled, "Well, I think you're both very cute too."

"Fuck yes," Andrew murmured.

"Maybe we should hit up a club together?" Steven wondered, "After another drink or two here?"

They all smiled and agreed it was a good idea. Steven took Andrew to the bar next and did the same to him as he'd done with Oliver. He was fairly sure the young man was about to climax before he let him calm down. He was looked very rosy cheeked when returning to the table. Damian teased Steven, stating he was being a little mean. Andrew assured him he was even more turned on. For their last round, Steven took Damian to the bar, this time undoing his zipper and stroking his cock. He loved hearing Damian whimper with desire.

"I do believe you're wearing panties tonight," Steven whispered into his ear.

"Wore them for you," Damian breathed.

"Want me to make you cum here and now?"

"No, at the club. We'll show our new friends a good time."

"You're a tease."

"I am, but it's because I love you and definitely want to make you cum hard."

Letting go of his cock, he zipped him up and kissed his cheek, taking the tray of drinks, Damian walking somewhat awkwardly as his cock wasn't going to go down anytime soon. Oliver and Andrew admitted it was a complete turn on again. "Are you a top, Stevie?" Ollie asked.

"Only with Damian at the moment." Their two guests figured it out within five seconds, both of them smiling shyly. "But we're not rushing anything. We've only just met you. Tomorrow, you'll meet our housemates. If they like you, then you'll move in. Our two bisexual roommates are moving out soon as Tom won't accept female guests constantly coming and going. Families excluded for hopefully obvious reasons. We're not sure what Chris is doing yet, but while those in relationships are accepted, Tom said he'd only accept those in an open one."

The two boys asked plenty of questions of Steven and Damian about living in the household, and they could see what they were being told excited them. Finishing their last round of drinks, Steven led the way outside, taking Damian by the hand as they walked towards their usual club. Luke was on the door as always, waving them forward ahead of those who were lined up. Sometimes, it paid to know someone.

"And who are the two cuties with you, Stevie?"

"Luke, this is Andy and Ollie."

"Well, nice to meet you two. Any friend of Stevie and Damian is my friend too. You boys have fun inside. Any trouble, you just let me know. I let something happen to these two, William and Jim will kick my arse."

Walking inside, Damian offered to buy a round of drinks, the four of them staying close as the club was quite busy. All the bartenders recognised Damian and Steven, introducing their two new friends. Finding a space they could stand in relative peace, Steven would admit he found himself drawn to Oliver due to similarities with Damian. Wrapping an arm around Oliver's waist, he again lowered his hand down to his groin, no surprise the young man was already hard again.

Oliver turned his head, Steven meeting the mouth on offer. Damian stepped forward, pressing his body into Oliver, who turned to kiss him too. Steven grabbed Andrew, pulling him close to kiss him. Oliver was soon grinding his arse back against Steven, needing to break the kiss with Steven. "Fuck," he whimpered, "I'm so horny."

"I want you right now, Ollie," Steven breathed into his ear.

"Me too?" Andrew asked.

"Yes. Definitely. Damian and I both wanted two more boys in the house like us too. I know we asked if you both only bottomed, but do either of you top?"

"I've done it once," Andrew admitted.

Damian leapt on him, or that's what it looked like. "Would you like to with me while he makes love to Ollie?"

"Where?" Ollie asked desperately, "I need you inside me, Stevie. I haven't had sex in ages."

Steven asked for Mike at the bar. He appeared within seconds, asking if downstairs was open yet. He looked over the four young men and smiled, stating for them to follow him. Leading them downstairs, he unlocked the door, switching on the lights. "This can be your place for the next couple of hours. If you want more drinks, use the phone behind the bar." He checked his watch. "I'll give you until midnight, then men are going to get a little desperate to get down here and fuck."

"Thanks, Mike," Steven said, the other three adding their own thanks.

"I look after my regulars. You boys have a good time."

Mike closed the door, no doubt locking it so the four of them had privacy. They paired off immediately, Damian taking the lead with Andrew, despite the fact he would bottom, while Oliver was clearly a young man used to being led. Steven was eager to get him naked, taking off his shirt and helping lower his trousers and underwear. Once he was naked, Steven stepped back to take him in. "Wow, you're beautiful," he whispered.

Oliver was just as eager to help Steven get naked. As soon as he was, his hand was immediately grasping his cock as they made out. Carefully leading him over to one of the long lounges, there was more than enough space for them to lie down, wide enough they wouldn't fall off unless they were too exuberant. "I'm going to suck your cock, Ollie, then we'll make love. Is that okay?"

"Please," he pleaded, "I really need to cum."

Kissing down his body, the boy shuddered as his lips pressed into soft skin each time. He eventually arrived at a cock leaking plenty of pre-cum. Licking up his shaft, Oliver moaned loudly, Steven knowing the young man wasn't going to last long. There was lube all over the place, with at least three small tubes on the nearby table. Lifting Oliver up, he immediately applied lube to that delightful looking rosebud, Oliver whimpering again as he knew what was coming.

As he wrapped his lips around a thick shaft, he slid a finger inside Oliver at the same time. "Oh god," Oliver cried out.

Head bobbing up and down quicker, keeping his lips wrapped tightly to his shaft, he could easily swallow his entire length, but once he had two fingers inside his arse, he knew he was barely seconds from exploding. Steven found his prostate with ease, and Oliver barely lasted thirty seconds, Steven ready for the climax. He gulped down the cum of his new young lover, continuing to suck his cock until he felt it going soft in his mouth.

Kissing back up his body, he noticed Oliver's eyes were wet. "No-one's ever made me feel this good," he whispered, "I was just pumped and dumped each time."

"You won't have that again living with us, Ollie. Even though it sounds like it's just sex, you'll feel loved."

"Can you make love to me now?"

"Of course. I'm not going to last long either."

After lubing up his cock, he did turn back to see Andrew between Damian's legs, sucking the cock of his boyfriend. Damian glanced his way and smiled. "Same idea. He's going to make me cum then make love to me, Stevie."

"Good. We might have to swap as I'm fucking you later, gorgeous."

Turning back to Oliver, he'd found a cushion he could rest his head on, spreading his legs so Steven could slide between them. Pressing the head of his cock against Oliver, he could feel how tight he was, ever so slowly pushing the head of his cock inside him. Both gasped when he was finally inside him, taking even longer to slide every inch of his cock inside him. Once he was buried, he leaned down to kiss his new lover.