The House Group Leader's Wife Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you try it?" asked Vesna, like a child.

Dean let two fingers penetrate her this time, in a kind of trial run for the main event which was to follow. Sensing this, Vesna tightened her muscles around his fingers, imagining the effect the greatly added length and girth of Dean's love-muscle would have on her. It made for a very satisfying simulation.

Dean licked the juices off his fingers in plain sight of Vesna, then returned to her breasts, working now on the one that had thus far been neglected. While he was doing this, Vesna looked away, as if she had seen something on the wall (or even through the window in the darkness of the night) that had taken her interest.

"What is it?" Dean asked her, unwillingly leaving her super-receptive nipple.

"I was just looking at your photograph," she said, "and remembering wondering whether you were more handsome in that or in real life."

Dean laughed and didn't bother to ask her which she preferred, since he was a winner either way, and, anyway, it was just a piece of whimsy typical of the girl. She told him, anyway.

"I think I prefer the real you, because I can't see your silver tongue in the photo."

"I haven't said anything I don't mean this evening," he said by way of reassuring her.

"You're so dangerous because you can make a woman believe anything."

"Not every woman," he replied, thinking of his relationship with Jennifer.

"Every woman," repeated Vesna. "Just not for ever."

"I'd settle for that," said Dean with a smile, before driving his tongue across Vesna's aching nipple with renewed vigour.

"She's a cunning one," thought Dean. "Never lets me drop my levels. Every time she thinks I might, she throws me a curve ball, knowing I will go after it."

His mind wasn't totally on the job, though, as it kept racing ahead to the next stage: in this case, to eating her sweet pussy out. Peeling down her panties, he gazed in awe at the jewel on which so many of his dreams had been centered. He treated her flimsy garment as if it were made of gold filigree, taking great care as he slid it over her ankles and off her exquisite toes. The sight of those beautifully painted creatures sent his pulse racing, and he knew he must worship them. What an appetiser before the main course!

Starting with the big toe, he engulfed it in his mouth, as if it were a tiny penis. Memories of Daryl's tumescent dick came flooding back. They were memories which were not, as you might expect, unpleasant, but memories which caused his own tumid appendage to stiffen still further and spasm wildly. As he bobbed up and down on the miniature phallus, his hand found his column and began to rub it.

Vesna lifted her head and could see that he had entered a world of his own. Lying back down again, she reciprocated by placing a finger on her clitoris and thinking of her seduction of Marcia, the event that had changed her life, making moments like this possible. As Dean paid homage to each of her toes individually, she increased the intensity of the pleasuring she was giving herself, until she knew she could hold out no longer. Not caring if he knew she was bringing herself to an orgasm that only indirectly owed its origins to his presence, she made no attempt to stifle her moans or to control the tremors that were coursing through her body.

Mistakenly believing that she had been fantasizing about Jennifer, Dean, driven by a lustfulness that threatened to overwhelm him, parted her legs and brought his tongue to the clitoris which stood proud and erect, as if challenging him to give it the same pleasure as it had just received. Once more, Vesna was pushing him to his limits, and he knew he had to - just had to - measure up if he were to satisfy her ever increasing demands.

He gave his tongue carte blanche to meet his objective, bombarding her with every ounce of power he possessed. Her response was immediate, taking his head in her hands and telling him to finish her off. He clamped the swollen bud with his lips - pictures of her molten pussy invading what was left of his mind. Sucking hard, he noted with joy mingled with relief the bucking of her hips which prefigured the orgasm that was about to overcome her. A final assault with his tongue brought about the release which they both craved, Dean keeping himself attached to her clitoris as her screams rent the night air.

Unable to stop, even had he so wished, he drove his tongue inside her vagina and drank a full draught of her juices. Time and again he went back, as often as was necessary to stem her flow and to sate his own unquenchable thirst. But before he could complete his task, she had brought proceedings to a halt with a massive orgasm that ripped through her and drove him out of her core.

Dean knew that now at last he could consummate this night of extraordinary passion. He felt for his penis, which was so engorged that he thought it must burst if it wasn't given the gift it had been promised, and tasted the sweet discharge that was seeping without pause from its tip. But Vesna had other ideas; she was as desperate to take him in her mouth as he was to drive his adamantine blade inside her. And she was the one who acted first. Pushing him roughly onto the bed, she made straight for his pulsing penis and drove it into her mouth.

Utterly disarmed, Dean lay their supine, as she strove to emasculate him without any thought for the consequences. Within seconds, she had succeeded in engulfing him, her teeth grazing his wafer-thin skin and threatening to break it.

"Fuck, no!" was all he could say to indicate his anxiety - an anxiety bordering on terror.

Vesna picked up the fear in his voice and eased up - with her teeth, at any rate. The action of her lips alone, she knew, would break him apart. It didn't take long. The reservoir which he had been building up with the sole aim of emptying inside her cunt was about to be released down her throat. However much he tried to hold back (and the efforts he was making to do that were prodigious) he knew that he was a beaten man. The very intensity of those efforts was contributing to his demise. He needed an outlet; otherwise he would be destroyed. Baying wildly, he ejaculated his seed into her mouth - the ecstasy he was experiencing offset by the almost certain knowledge that he was spent.

The babysitter, though, had other ideas, confident in her power to bring him to one more orgasm. One final orgasm which they would share. Regarding his sorry apology for a penis, even she had second thoughts, but they were thoughts which she banished at once, backing herself even in the face of such seemingly overwhelming odds. Lapping up the juices that continued to flow from his shrunken organ, she began to massage his balls, encouraging them to produce one last portion of his precious seed.

His manhood began to stir, almost imperceptibly. Still cradling his balls with one hand, she placed the other at the base of his sleeping giant and began to lick his head, breaking off after a minute or two to suck the remaining semen from his clogged tube. The stirring which had started so inauspiciously shifted dramatically, like an automatic car going through the gears. Suddenly, she had five inches of his weapon to play with. It was like watching a volcano moving from a dormant state to an active one. All she needed to do was to provide the trigger that would guarantee an explosion.

"This may be the last chance we get to fuck for a long time," she said. "Your wife will be watching us like a hawk. She may not let me babysit again."

Driven almost mad by the thought of such a separation, Dean leapt up, threw her onto the bed, pulled her legs apart and brought his three-quarter length penis to her cunt. Vesna tried to help by parting her labia so that he could gaze upon her treasures and harden sufficiently to enter her and consummate their lovemaking. But Dean was having none of it. He ordered her to lift her legs and hold them in place with her hands around her ankles. She complied, but not without first grabbing a pillow and putting it under her head so she could watch him as he plundered her.

"You're a very dangerous woman," Dean commented - his tone even but brooking no dissent.

"I don't want you to babysit for us again. I know what you want more than anything else. Certainly more than me. You are always talking about her, and don't think I don't know you have captured her in your web, just as you have ensnared Marcia."

She felt his penis (now rock hard) pressing against her cervix, but for the moment he was clearly in no mood to employ it in the way she had been dreaming about for many months. Deciding that discretion was the better part of valor, she kept her own counsel, and waited for him to give her another piece of his mind. Doing so was clearly turning him on immensely, and she knew how the final punishment he had in mind for her would work out. She only had to wait out the storm, and she was more than happy to do that, given that his words were having their effect on her too.

"You come to this country and think you can seduce any man or woman who takes your fancy. But at the end of the day, you're just an immigrant, a refugee who needs this country more than it needs you."

Dean was working himself up into quite a state. He actually believed at one point while he was giving her this lecture that what he was saying was true. But if he really believed that he meant to punish her by applying the ultimate sanction, he was of course sadly deceived. His madly pulsing shaft was the one reality he couldn't ignore. Angry at Vesna's silence, he addressed her once more.

"Have you anything to say? Do you really think you can twist people around your little finger?"

The idea of Dean of all people lecturing her was something she hadn't anticipated. But while his cock was pressing against her so insistently, she knew she had nothing to fear. It was merely a matter of when, not if, he drove it inside her and fulfilled his own long-held fantasy.

"Why are you afraid to fuck me when you have masturbated about me so many times," she said without emphasis.

"Fuck you!" he retorted - his tone angry, almost aggrieved.

"Maybe you wish it were Marcia here, with her legs wide open, ready to receive your cock?"

"Leave Marcia out of it, you slut!" he replied with genuine hostility.

"You can always pretend it is her you are fucking as you fuck me. I know for a fact that she wants you."

"Bitch!" he cried, almost beside himself with anger, remembering how Marcia had been the instrument of his humiliation when he had been forced to perform despicable sex acts with Daryl.

His mind was now scrambled, but this had only had the effect of intensifying his libido. Still, though, he remained convinced that he would walk away from the Croat, and leave her to reflect on her many transgressions.

"I could walk away right now," he said, endeavoring to ignore the passion that was inflaming him even as he spoke.

"Then do it!" Vesna urged him, certain that her bluff would only serve to help tip him over the edge.

He was, after all, only a man.

He looked at Vesna properly for the first time in several minutes, taking in her messy hair, crooked mouth, her flat chest with its distended nipples, and her belly button. It was the final sight which unsettled him, which upset his equilibrium. For that belly button was the gateway to her cunt, and the desire to subdue that cunt suddenly became his priority - his only priority now that he had had his say. Now that he had given vent to the feelings he fancied himself to have towards her, the true feeling he had towards her confronted him in all its nakedness and power.

With a final "Fuck you!" he powered his penis deep inside her, and began pounding away as if he would never fuck another woman again. Vesna, already turned on beyond measure, focused on not coming, because she could sense that he wouldn't climax until he had rid himself of all the frustrations that had built up inside him over the years. She couldn't, though, prevent the moans that began to issue from her mouth, which were quickly translated into demands that he finished her off.

Dean was sweating profusely - so much so that she began to worry that he would exhaust himself before he could achieve orgasm. She was also concerned that she had literally drained him of his last ounce of sperm. Desperate times called for desperate measures.

"Punish me for being a slut! Punish me for seducing and fucking your wife! Punish me for abusing the hospitality I have received in your country!"

Even before she got onto the third confession, she had Dean. Mention of Jennifer was all that was needed to detonate the final explosion.

"Fucking bitch!" he screamed, even as he emptied himself inside her precious cunt - Vesna accompanying him with her own debilitating orgasm.

12