The House Group Leader's Wife Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meiling got in really close so she could attack Harper's clitoris. Unlike her nipples, this was a bud which had no problem with putting itself on display. Meiling prodded it with her nose, pushing it back and forth and enjoying herself immensely. The same couldn't be said of Harper, who told her to use her tongue and bring her off. Meiling let her have it with both barrels, shooting out her tongue and lashing the clit so hard that it appeared she wished to pulverize it.

Once she had brought Harper to climax, Meiling went back to her vagina, licking her folds in a more leisurely manner.

"Either do it properly or fuck me with your dick," Harper told her, making Meiling a bit unhappy, given everything she had done for the woman.

Being told she wasn't doing a proper job, though, was something she found very difficult to swallow. If Harper had intended to press Meiling's buttons (and there can be very little doubt that she had), then she'd hit the bullseye. Returning to her task with renewed vigor, Meiling took no longer than a minute to tip Harper over the edge.

"Okay, Harper, now you get to feel what it's like when you get me pissed!" were Meiling's last words before she drove the eight inches deep into her unresisting cunt.

She didn't let up either, taking out her frustrations on the ditzy West Coaster - just as that not so ditzy Californian had planned. Once again, she began to urge Meiling to greater effort - a pattern of behavior that the Chinese girl had unwittingly encouraged.

"You can do better than that!" Harper said - calm as you like - apparently unaffected by the buffeting her pussy was receiving.

But of course appearances can be deceptive, and Harper soon found that she was only hanging on by a fingernail. But that fingernail was enough to launch another volley at the Oriental beauty.

"Fuck me like you fuck Sally!" she said - this time louder.

Meiling wasn't to know that the added volume had been employed to mask the tremor which Harper knew would otherwise give the game away. For by this stage, with Meiling powering the giant dick back and forth with all the energy that was left to her, Harper's whole body was atingle. Harper had such control over her body that Meiling was on the brink of calling it quits when the masseuse started to lose that very control.

As she came, Harper imagined it was Todd unloading his sperm inside her. She also imagined herself telling him to give her his lank column so she could put it in her mouth and make it strong once more for the next stage of lovemaking she had in mind. For she wanted him deep inside her ass.

Chapter 19

But that was for the future. For the present, she had enough on her plate with the luscious Asian needing to be attended to. Meiling thought they might adjourn to the bedroom, but Harper was so happy with the way the morning had panned out that she insisted on staying in the massage room.

She got Meiling on her back and made straight for her lovely round tits. How Harper wished she could have tits like these. Everyone else in the church seemed to have them (Marcia and Jennifer, for instance), she thought, conveniently forgetting about the likes of Vesna and Sally. Meiling loved having her breasts played with and she wasn't shy in communicating her joy.

Being on such a high, Harper found she was unable to control herself (as she would have liked to have done, if she could do it all over again), unable to prevent her fingers dropping to Meiling's juicy cunt. Meiling, on the contrary, loved Harper's passionate approach, thinking only of how blessed she was to be with a lover who could understand her needs. Because right now those needs were needs that needed to be satisfied with the minimum of subtlety and the maximum of aggression. In other words, Harper was her woman.

Harper used her envy and resentment to her (and Meiling's) advantage, working off her feelings of inadequacy by manhandling those perfect boobs, as if by doing so she could somehow conjure up some imperfection or blemish.

"God! They're so perfect," she said with a distinct trace of sarcasm, which the non-native speaker couldn't pick up.

"Thank you," Meiling responded.

"I love the way you play with them," she added. "Most people treat me like a toy or a doll. It's so great to be treated as a woman."

Convicted for her sinful thoughts, Harper knew that repentance would mean little if she didn't offer restitution. But how was she to manage that, she wondered, if the girl actually liked the rough stuff. He realised that she must swallow her pride and keep giving her what she wanted. And basically she wanted the kitchen sink! A good fisting followed by a thorough going-over with the strap-on was the schedule that Harper was proposing for the sexy Chinese woman.

It was pretty straightforward stuff, really, given Meiling's extraordinary libido. While her tongue continued to play havoc with those perfect breasts, Harper made a fist of her slender hand and pushed it into Meiling's all too receptive cunt. Rather than groaning or screaming, the Asian took it in her stride, telling Harper to pump her the way she would like a man to fuck her. Reckoning she needed to focus fully on the job if she was going to give Meiling the pleasure she must have been hoping for, Harper bade adieu to her chest and placed her other hand on the Chinese woman's equally perfect ass.

She still wasn't getting much by way of a response, but Harper had learned that Meiling was to sex what a free solo climber is to rock climbing. She needed to be pushed right to the edge in order to get her kicks. She started to get something resembling a response when she began twisting her hand in her amazingly capacious pussy. Just how such a petite woman could be equipped with such a cavernous cunt was something Harper just couldn't fathom!

"Don't play around! Fuck me harder!" Meiling told Harper, whose engagement had been hampered by a nagging thought at the back of her mind that she might hurt the girl.

Throwing caution to the wind, Harper began driving her fist in and out of Meiling's cunt. The soundtrack provided by the gurgling coming from the Asian's mouth and the plopping sounds coming from her pussy only spurred Harper onto even greater efforts. Her reward wasn't long in arriving, Meiling yelling out as the orgasm ripped through her.

"Go to my bag and put on the pink strap-on," said Meiling - the very model of efficiency and preparation.

For Harper this was a first, but one she had been thinking about ever since Meiling wielded one on her to such good effect. Meiling stepped down from the table to help her tighten the straps, taking the opportunity to finger her pussy as she did so. Harper pushed her back towards the table, which she mounted with alacrity, offering Harper a superb view of her gorgeous ass, not to mention her disgorged labia, which hung down like landing gear.

"The ass can wait," Harper thought.

Following Meiling's instructions, Harper used her saliva to coat the seven-inch cock, then, imagining herself a man, lined the column up at the lower part of Meiling's slit, before pushing it tentatively inside her. Meiling told her to shove it all the way in. Drawing on all the power she could muster, Harper drove it home in one easy motion, causing Meiling to scream in what Harper took to be agony.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" she said. "I don't know what came over me."

"For fuck's sake, stop talking, and keep fucking me! But harder! Harder!"

Harper grabbed Meiling's tits and squeezed them hard. Satisfied with the grunt that Meiling greeted that move with, she withdrew the cock to the entryway to her cunt and propelled it forward with real purpose. This time the grunt was deeper - and wilder. Still grasping the tits by any means that came to hand, Harper drilled Meiling's pussy as if it were a mere tube with no nerve endings. In her enthusiasm, she inadvertently changed the angle of virtually every entry, ensuring that Meiling got the kind of thrills she was so desperately seeking.

"That's more like it," said Meiling. "Don't treat me as if I'm an invalid."

Harper decided she'd had enough of this. She'd fuck her in the ass, and see just how much she liked that! She withdrew from her vagina and lined the cock up a fraction of an inch from her asshole, so Meiling would receive no prior warning when she thrust the weapon inside her. Meiling had just started to whine once more (just as Harper hoped she would) when she cut those whines off at a stroke by driving the cock two, perhaps three, inches into her ass.

For once, Meiling was rendered speechless. Deciding she'd do everything in her power to keep it that way, Harper felt the sweat dropping from her brow as she pushed her appendage deeper into Meiling - only an inch or two of the thick pink shaft remaining visible. Facing away from the door as she was, Meiling couldn't see Todd and Connor, who had stopped dead in their tracks in the doorway, their mouths agape at the sight that greeted them.

Harper, though, could see them, and she raised a finger to her lips, indicating that she wished to continue her work through to its natural conclusion. The men stopped where they were, their eyes riveted on Meiling's gaping asshole and the pink monster that was plugging it. Interpreting the hiatus as Harper getting cold feet, Meiling told her to keep fucking her ass until she came. Harper returned to her work with the extra incentive of an audience driving her on to optimal performance.

"I'm ready to feed another inch into your ass," said Harper, to Todd's stupefaction.

He had never imagined his wife talking and behaving like this. She was like a new woman. Connor's main focus too was on the Californian. Even though he knew his wife had fucked her, he hadn't been that bothered about emulating her. Until now! Now he could think of nothing else but burying his cock deep in her pussy, which he had a very good view of as she wielded the strap-on. But the best view he was getting was of her ass, and it was when he thought of invading that that his penis began to bounce about wildly in its efforts to escape his pants.

"Let me have the whole fucking thing!" said Meiling, triggering a torrid reaction in Todd's pants, as he imagined the words were addressed to him.

Her hands anchored on Meiling's hips to give her more traction, Harper pushed the fake cock the rest of the way in, drawing a cry from the Chinese girl. Harper knew the men would be worried for Meiling's well-being, but she couldn't explain to them now that everything was fine, that the Asian cutie's pain threshold was set at levels unknown to mere mortals.

"In five seconds, I'm going to fuck you until you come," Harper told Meiling, as if she were issuing an ultimatum. "Tell me now if you want to quit."

"Stop talking and just fuck me!" Meiling shouted back.

Todd looked at Connor, and they both looked at Harper. Moving her hands to Meiling's narrow waist, Harper waited a moment before withdrawing the cock to the entrance to Meiling's asshole and then straight back in again. She kept this up for perhaps a minute - all the time it took before Meiling could take no more. Yelling out in what Harper and the others took to be Mandarin, she rode the orgasm like a surfer riding a wave, having the presence of mind to tell Harper (in English) to keep the dildo inside her, so she could squeeze every ounce of pleasure out of the experience.

"Wow!" said Todd, still in shock at his wife's part in this performance. "That was really out there, honey."

Connor, meanwhile, was still occupied with thoughts of how he could so arrange things that he could spend some quality time with Harper. Since it would be that much easier if he could get Todd paired off with Meiling, he spoke to him in a low voice but loud enough so the girls could hear him.

"I think Meiling wants the real thing, Todd. The question is, are you up for it?"

Todd, though, was able to see through his house group leader's less than subtle strategizing.

"Where would that leave you and Harper? I'm not convinced you'd be happy to remain in the role of a spectator."

It was his wife who came to Connor's rescue.

"Why don't you take Meiling upstairs? She could use the rest, I think."

Todd thought that was an interesting choice of words, given the plans he had for the bubbly Chinese girl.

"Sure. Why not, babe? Maybe you could give Connor a massage - if you still have any energy left."

Harper got off the table and took off her harness. Part of Connor was disappointed to think she wouldn't be using it on him. But the sight of her pussy more than compensated for that - the movement of his cock straining to be released not going unnoticed by the masseuse.

Harper put on a shiny satin robe she kept on a hook and tied it loosely round her waist and helped Meiling off the table. She walked straight to Todd and took his hand in her own. They turned as one and made their way out of the room.

"Look after him," said Harper, with unmistakable meaning in her voice.

12