The House Group Leader's Wife Pt. 08

Story Info
Everyone has an anal side.
3.2k words
4.33
2.7k
4

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20

"Why don't you take off your clothes and lie down on the bed," Harper said to Connor. "I'll just fetch myself a glass of water. Perhaps you'd like one."

"I'm good, thanks," he replied.

He was already starting to undress.

He lay face down, and instantly started rubbing his aching penis against the hard bed, glorying in the sensations it was sending to his brain. Imagining that he was inside Harper, he raised his ass and began pumping, building up the intensity until he was close to coming, before slowing his pace so that he would keep his ammunition in reserve for when it was needed most.

When he heard Harper return, he stopped in mid-thrust, like a teenager caught masturbating by his mother, and returned to what he thought was a normal position. If nothing else gave him away, his abnormal breathing did the job. But Harper had been standing in the very doorway which he had occupied so recently watching him for the past thirty seconds or so.

"I see you're getting yourself in the mood," she said. "Let me help you."

Closing the door, she dimmed the lights, lit a few more candles, turned on the speaker and chose the most sensual Eastern music she had on her playlist.

"Which part of your body seems to be giving you the most problems?" she asked him. "I'll do my best to work out all the knots."

"I guess I've been really stressed lately," he replied. "I'll leave myself in your hands."

"Sounds like you need the full-body massage," she said. "I'll start with your shoulders, and try to work out all your stiffness until you receive full release."

"Sounds good," Connor replied, trying to stay calm, even as the anticipation of what was to come played havoc with his equilibrium.

Upstairs, Meiling and Todd were already kissing passionately, her hand moving urgently up and down his swollen shaft. His needs were communicating themselves to her with an intensity that told her more eloquently than any words could that he required immediate release.

"I want you to fuck me. I need to feel a real, pulsing manly cock inside me."

The idea that he could give her something that Harper had been unable to provide her with fired him up even more than he was already. Flipping her over, he entered her in one easy movement, her yells of joy transporting him to a realm from which all self-consciousness and reserve were banished. Growling like a bear, he began to pump her like a machine that has been put on its fastest setting.

"Oh my god!" Meiling shouted. "Don't stop! You're going to make me come so fucking hard!"

Reminded of his responsibilities towards the beautiful Asian woman, Todd slowed down a fraction. Up until now, his only intention had been to unload himself inside her, but now he treated their lovemaking like a dance (a frenzied dance for sure - a tango maybe), in which he would be the leader, but in which she would be playing an active part.

"Yes!" she hissed. "I want to orgasm with you together!"

The very mention of the word "orgasm" did extraordinary things to the Californian. Blessedly, though, the one thing it didn't do was to make him come. He thanked Meiling inwardly for the way she was making this special moment even more special by making it last longer. He withdrew his penis from her pussy and replaced it with his tongue, hoping that Meiling would not be upset.

Far from showing any disappointment, she moaned deeply and told him (once more) not to stop. Todd's long tongue lapped at her gorgeous folds, then began to work her proud clitoris. Panting like a deer exhausted after the chase, Meiling placed her hands on Todd's head and urged him to bring her to a climax. The orgasm wasn't long in coming, her wails audible to the couple downstairs in the massage room - the closed door proving no sort of barrier.

Harper paused until the cries died down, her hands on Connor's calves. She had worked her way methodically down his back, until she reached his butt, at which point she started upwards from his feet. Connor had been a little disappointed by her approach, if the truth be told, especially when she had skipped his buttocks. It all seemed a little mechanical. Maybe the thought of her husband bringing Meiling to orgasm would gee Harper up a bit, Connor thought, though he realised it could have the opposite effect on her. It all depended on whether she was a glass half full or a glass half empty type of person.

Clearly the former, as, instead of working her way up his legs, she asked Connor to turn over. This would clearly be the moment of truth. How she dealt with the presence of his rampant penis held the key to the rest of the encounter. It was the thought of Meiling rewarding Todd for bringing her to orgasm by taking what Harper imagined to be his flagging member in her mouth and reviving it in just a few seconds that decided things for her.

"Anything she can do!" she said to herself, as with one hand she lifted Connor's penis (perhaps an inch longer than Todd's, she noted with approval) and with the other started to run her deft fingers along its length.

"My god!" she thought, as it grew still further under her touch. "I only hope he knows how to use it."

Harper reckoned that Connor, being an accountant, would be unadventurous and limited in bed. It was a stereotype that would come back to haunt her before the afternoon was through. In fact, a lot quicker than that.

Whatever she thought about his prowess in bed, there was no denying the sheer size of the equipment with which Connor was provided. So, while Harper would normally have teased a man, making him beg her to take him in her mouth, on this occasion it was different. Within a matter of minutes, she found herself licking the length of his penis with enthusiasm bordering on passion. Soon, she had as much of the pulsing column in her mouth as she could safely manage, her levels of desire rising with every groan Connor emitted under her ministrations.

Hitherto, she had been standing beside the table. Now, though, she climbed onto it and started to get really serious with Connor's manhood. She had set herself the improbable task of deepthroating him. Did Marcia do that for him, she wondered. Maybe he didn't much care for it?

When he took her gently in his hands and told her not to stop she knew she was onto a winner. Rather than lying back and enjoying it, Connor gave the impression that he was working together with Harper. When she was struggling to make any further forward progress, he actually withdrew his shaft a fraction, adopted a slightly different angle and watched as she glided down his column. Soon she had conquered this particular Everest. Now she wanted to mount it.

Turning her back to him, she lowered herself onto his fulminating weapon. She had never before had the sensation of being torn apart, but she experienced it now.

"Take it slowly," said Connor, like a gentleman.

Harper was beginning to regret taking him reverse cowgirl. Ironically, the reason she had chosen the position was in order to maximise the friction and the feeling of being filled. Now, she was afraid she could take no more, and he can't have been more than halfway inside her. She began to regret the negative things that she had been filling her head with about his abilities in bed.

Connor placed his hands on her hips, helping to moderate the rate of her descent onto his engorged manhood. He thought of telling her that he hadn't been this hard in months, but he didn't think it would do much good. They'd both just have to live with it and find a way. If all else failed, they could always go missionary.

Just as with the blowjob, so with this aspect of their lovemaking: Connor's intervention had proved to be decisive. With his hands on her hips, she was able to sink down on his cylinder until she knew there was no more cylinder left to negotiate. Now she could have a bit of fun.

Slowly at first, she started to move up and down on his super-sized gearstick. The sensations this motion was giving her were out of this world - like nothing she had ever experienced with Todd, or with anyone (man or woman) she had had sex with in her whole life. It was when Connor started to respond that she became anxious once more. If he started to lose control of himself, what damage couldn't he do to her?

"Aw, fuck, I've wanted you for so long!" he said in a chant-like groan.

"I've wanted to be on this massage table fucking your brains out!"

Harper wanted to say something by way of reply, but she could hardly trust herself to. What if he suddenly went berserk and she had to abort? She'd feel really bad. But if she let him stay inside her when he started to get serious, who could tell what the consequences would be?

"You're so fucking big!" she found herself responding. "I want you to take me places I've never been."

There, she'd said it. For better or for worse. She would have to accept the consequences. Connor put his hands back on the hips they had left very briefly, so he could wipe his brow, and began to thrust upwards in time with her rhythm.

"Oh my god!" Harper cried. "It's so fucking big!"

"It's all yours," mouthed Connor. "Do with it whatever you wish!"

Given new energy and new confidence by Connor's words, Harper started to ride him like a real cowgirl, embracing now rather than fearing the dangers that confronted her. Even as he began to fight what he knew would be a losing battle against the need to unload himself inside her, Connor had the presence of mind (or perhaps the instinct, it would be more accurate to say) to keep her in the saddle, even as the bucking of his bronco assumed staggering proportions. For minutes, she rode him, each of them dripping with sweat, each of them whooping and hollering, until finally she signalled her surrender, rending the air with a cry to beat the one that Meiling had emitted half an hour earlier. In response, the not so boring accountant grunted one final time, arched his back and shot a load of his snow white jism deep inside the Californian.

Chapter 21

Once he had brought Meiling off with his tongue, Todd had only one thought: he wanted to pick up where he had left off, and drive his boner so deep into her sweet cunny that she would hardly know what had hit her. What he didn't realise was that she had experienced the full length of Connor's cock not a month before, and that that was a very hard act to follow. Sometimes, though, ignorance is bliss, and Todd acted with such speed and such fervour that he had the advantage of a fairground magician, who could use sleight of hand to suggest the presence of something different than what was in fact the case.

"Yeah, babe," he said, revelling in having the shackles removed from his lovemaking. "I'm gonna make you come again. Even more devastating this time."

Meiling grinned to herself, as she compared the two men and the two penises. On the one hand, there was Connor with his innate gentleness and his massive dick; on the other, there was Todd, with his confidence bordering on brashness and his moderately proportioned appendage. Still, why not? Maybe he could devastate her, maybe he could lay her waste like a Barbarian horde descending onto the plains.

No sooner had he driven himself as deep as he could inside her than he began asking her if he was causing her any discomfort. Meiling, who, truth be told, was thinking of an essay she had to write, wasn't sure what he'd said. She realized, though, that this posed no real problem, as all you have to do is praise a man's performance and he will be happy.

"God! It feels so good," she said, adding a bit of a tremor to her voice.

"Not too deep? Not too hard?" Todd checked with her.

"I think I can take more," Meiling said, watching as Todd's face lit up in front of her.

She'd obviously said the right thing. Todd switched himself onto maximum again, growling once more like a grizzly.

"Are you ready to come?" he asked Meiling breathlessly, although the Chinese girl knew that what he really meant was that he himself was about to come.

She knew she was going to have to fake it.

"Oh, god yeah! Don't stop!"

Todd was pumping her so hard, Meiling worried he might have a coronary.

"Fuck it! Please! No! God! Don't stop!" she said, in a tone of voice which was convincing in its apparent loss of control.

Todd signaled his impending orgasm with a tremendous shuddering. Meiling decided a little shuddering of her own wouldn't go amiss. Then she thought of Connor downstairs feeding his massive member into Harper. That did the trick.

"Oh, fuck it! You're so big!" she cried out.

Somehow they had reached the finishing post together.

"Connor," said Harper, "I have a request to make of you. I hope you won't mind."

"Of course not. What is it?"

"I want you to take me in the ass."

Connor was shocked into silence. It seemed all his Christmases were coming at once.

"I knew you would be upset. Forget I ever mentioned it."

"Not upset at all. In fact, well, I would've asked if I felt you would be up for it, but, you know -"

"Meiling introduced me to it this morning. I kinda got the taste for it, I guess."

"Maybe we should make it more comfortable for you first. Do you have any lotion or whatever?"

"I think this would work best," she replied, wrapping her mouth round his penis, which was not slow to respond.

"Aw, fuck!" Connor groaned, as that nimble tongue went to work once again on his sensitive organ.

So diffident just moments ago, Harper was certainly getting her second wind. So much so that Connor was in danger of coming.

"Better leave it there," he said in a breathy voice.

Taking the hint, Harper got into the same position she had adopted with Meiling and waited for Connor to enter her. The house group leader (still pinching himself on account of how blessed he was) lined his shiny crown up against her pink anus and told her to relax. In truth, he was aiming the advice at himself. He pushed forward gently - overly gently, as it happened, since he was unable to break through her defences.

"Fuck me like a man!" Harper told Connor, desperate to feel his pulsing column inside her.

Connor pushed hard and the barriers flew back, so that within seconds half of his cock was wedged inside her.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Harper moaned, overwhelmed by a feeling of indescribable bliss.

Connor began to pump her - gently at first, then more fiercely, as she accommodated herself to his bulk. Both of them were so absorbed in what they were doing that they didn't notice that Meiling and Todd had entered the room. Indeed, Harper had her eyes closed, and Connor wore the look of a man who is communing with another world.

Poor old Todd could hardly believe his eyes: Harper had an absolute aversion towards everything to do with the ass. He suddenly felt a deep dislike for Connor. Who the hell did he think he was? And yet in his heart he realized that his wife must have asked her house group leader to fuck her in the ass. What on earth was going on?

Realizing Todd was feeling crestfallen, Meiling led him out of the room into the living room, where she made him a coffee and wondered if she should explain her part in his wife's metamorphosis. In the end, she decided not to, considering it to be something best left to the couple.

Meanwhile, in the massage room, all hell had been let loose. Meiling walked over to the other side of the room so she could close the door, which opened off a short corridor, but Todd called her back. Now he had come this far, he thought, he might as well go the distance. In fact, he got up and returned to the room, standing in the doorway, where he would be difficult to detect. Meiling followed him and stood beside him for support. For she knew where Harper and Connor were heading.

"Fuck yes! Deeper!" Harper was crying. "I want you to unload in my asshole!"

Connor, who had been quiet up to now, could hold back no longer.

"God! You have such a beautiful ass! Fuck, how I've dreamt of this!"

"You're so fucking big! I want it all! Don't go easy on me! Destroy me!""

Meiling reached out and took hold of Todd's hand. He was completely engrossed in what was going on in front of his eyes. His own penis was hard and quivering. Meiling dropped to her knees and started to suck him off. She too was feeling incredibly horny all of a sudden. She wanted Todd in her ass. She didn't care if he lacked an inch or two on Connor. She knew he would fuck her like an animal if she got him to fuck her right now.

"Follow me!" she said, striding to the living room and getting to her hands and knees on the carpet.

"You know what to do! Do it!"

Todd spat on his hands and rubbed the saliva on his wildly pulsing cock. Then, roaring like a lion, he rammed his shaft into the Chinese girl's asshole.

"God! It's so fucking beautiful!" he said.

"Don't admire it, fuck it!" Meiling reproached him for his commentary. She was in no mood for words.

Grabbing her tits and biting her shoulder, Todd appeared to be losing control. Meiling knew better, though. She understood he needed encouragement, not restraint, as he channeled his frustrations; otherwise, his introspective nature would take over, and she wouldn't get the fucking she needed.

"Yeah! Be rough with me! That's how I like it! Fuck me harder with your fucking incredible dick!"

Tightening his grip on her tits, Todd bit her neck, drawing a cry of ecstasy from the Chinese girl.

"Fuck my fucking asshole deeper, you fucking mouse!" screamed Meiling at the top of her lungs.

Driving his canon into her canyon with everything he possessed, Todd felt the first signs of orgasm stir within him.

"Fuck it! I'm coming!" he yelled.

"I'm fucking coming too!" cried Meiling, with no need for dissimulation this time.

"Yeah! God! Fuck it!" Todd screamed, as his sperm flew into her back passage.

Looking on, Harper and Connor realized that they had been well and truly upstaged.