The House in the Woods

Story Info
It's all about her pleasure tonight.
2.1k words
4.46
11.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The House in the Woods

It's Saturday night and you know that we are going out, but I have kept all the details to myself. All you know is that I have told you that I have arranged a special night for us and that you will be the center of attention. You asked me earlier how to dress for the evening and I told you only that it didn't matter, as you would be changing into something else once we got to our destination. Even so, you decide to wear your black thong and sheert lace bra and cover it all with a simple black dress with a plunging neckline that shows off the tops of your breasts so well. You look absolutely gorgeous and I when I see you, I draw you into my arms, kiss you deeply and softly and tell you how tempting it is to forego my plans and have you all for myself.

But you are feeling playful and very curious about what lies ahead, so we climb into the car and drive off into the crisp January night. The stars are already out by the time we reach our destination in Great Falls. The house I am looking for is on a cull de sac, sitting back from the road on a large wooded lot. I pull up to a portico overhanging the drive. There are already about 10 cars parked in the circular drive. I open your door, take your hand and lead you to the front door. I ring the doorbell and a voice on the intercom answers. I hold up a copy of my embossed invitation to the camera lens next to the doorbell and the lock releases with a muted click.

I push the heavy oak door inward and we enter into a dimly lit foyer. Twin staircases circle off to the left and right and join at the top of a large landing. A door to the right of foyer opens slowly and I lead you into a reception room. It is large library; books line each wall, filling the custom bookcases. The room is empty except for a small desk in the middle of the room. A woman sits behind the desk in an evening gown. She looks up from a sheet of paper on the desk, smiles and beckons us forward. I show her the invitation and she looks at her list, smiles again, and wordlessly, gestures us toward another door just behind her.

We pass into the next room and as soon as the door closes behind us, two women, also elegantly dressed, approach you. Each takes one of your hands and lead you into a side chamber while I remain behind. Once in the side chamber, you are given a liquid to drink in a silver chalice. It immediately relaxes you, while at the same time intensifying all of your senses. One of the women unzips your dress and removes it. The other removes your bra and slips a wispy negligee over your head that just covers your panties. It is so light that it seems as if it is made of air, but the feel of it against your skin is incredibly sensuous and your nipples tingle where the negligee comes to two sensuous peaks.

The women now lead you back into the larger room where you left me behind. They release your hands and whisper one word into your ear - "enjoy" You know there are others in the room. You can hear soft moans and the unmistakable sounds of lovemaking. Your sense of hearing is so sensitized that you can hear the moist wet sounds of a man's cock sliding in and out of a woman's pussy just to your left. You strain to see the couple and their faces, but you can only make out the outlines of their bodies in the dim light. You take a step toward them and now you can smell the unmistakable aroma of their lovemaking. Her juices are flowing freely and you can almost taste them as you take them in. You take in the musky smell of his crotch as he thrusts in and out of the woman lying spread-eagled beneath him.

As you step toward them, the woman gently strokes your calf and the feel of her touch is electrifying. You want to join them, but another hand takes yours out of the darkness and leads you to another part of the room where you sense there are two men making love to a woman. She is on her hands and knees. The man behind her is driving into her from the rear and she grunts and moans with each thrust - all the while sucking on the man's cock in front of her. The heat is rising in your pussy now and you want to take the woman's place. As you step closer, the man fucking her from behind reaches up and brushes your nipple with back of his hand. The excitement you feel from that simple touch makes you instantly wet and feel a trickle of your juices down your thigh.

An invisible hand leads you away to another part of the room now. You hear another couple - barely visible - and only a foot or two away. They are in a 69 position and he is wetly licking her from above. She is moaning and obviously close to coming, but she is sucking on him hungrily in between her moans. You can smell his precum as a drop emerges and she licks it off. She reaches up between your legs and touches your wetness. The feel of her hand on you brings you close to climax, but you are pulled away again - and this time led to some cushions arranged on the floor in the middle of the room.

It is still very dim and you can only see the many forms of those making love surrounding you. There are 4 - maybe 5 - couples or groups. The sounds are incredibly exciting and as you are lowered to a reclining position in the middle of the cushions, those sounds wash over your body. All you want now is to be part of everything going on around you - to be fucked - to be licked - to be kissed in all your secret places until you erupt in a shuddering orgasm. Someone takes each of your wrists and fastens them with restraints. Two others spread your legs and fasten your ankles.

You are completely exposed, and you can feel warm air caressing your shaved pussy as it also blows the light negligee over your face, further obscuring your vision in the dim light. Still, you sense a man kneeling next to you and you can see his erect penis just inches from your face. It glistens in the dim light and you can smell the scent of a woman on it. He kneels between your open legs, pushes your thong to one side and slowly slides into you. The feel of his fullness in you is incredible. He is very large and you can feel him throbbing as he increases the pace of his fucking. His face hovers over yours and you can smell the sweetness on his partner on his lips as well. Your hips begin to move in unison and you are so wet that you can feel yourself dripping onto the cushion.

Your breathing quickens and you are about to cum, when he explodes into your pussy and pumps a hot thick stream of cum deep into you. He rolls away but before you can take another breath, another takes his place. His penis is long and curved and reaches places in you that you didn't know were there. His thrusts are long and slow, but punctuated with quick thrusts when you least expect them.

You can smell the cum from your first partner as it begins to slowly ooze out as the second man fucks you. You are on fire inside now and you begin to cum very hard. He cums just as you are having your last spasm and empties himself into your already full pussy. The feel of his hot cum makes you orgasm yet again. You lie softly moaning; taking in the sounds and aromas around you.

Then, someone releases your hands and legs and repositions your doggy style. A third man immediately enters you from behind. He is huge and for a moment you are convinced that you cannot take him all in - but your pussy expands slowly to allow him to enter you fully and you begin to enjoy the feel of him in you. Another man positions himself in front of you. His cock is smaller than the others, but incredibly hard in your mouth. You can feel each ripple of his erect cock. The head is mushroom shaped and feels so hot in the back of your mouth.

Your pussy is so soaked with cum now that you can easily hear the third man as he pumps you from behind. You are on the verge of cuming yet again when the man behind you pulls out, presses his cock against your rosebud and shoots into it. You can now feel it leaking down your crack and over your swollen pussy lips. The man in front of you also withdraws now and you can tell from the sound of his breathing that he is about to cum as well. You roll over on your back to receive his cum in your mouth, but he sprays it all over your exposed breasts. The heat of his cum on your nipples and breasts feels like hot wax being sprayed on you. The feel of it makes you cum yet again.

Afterward, you lie there for a brief moment and once again take in the sounds and smell around you - but now you also sense the presence of 2 or 3 women gathered around you. The aroma of their lovemaking almost overpowers you. One kneels between your legs, spreads them wide and begins to softly lick the cum from your pussy. The feel of her soft lips on your pussy is intense. She knows exactly what she is doing and it is clear that not only has she done this many times before, she enjoys it immensely. A woman kneeing next to you lowers her lips to your nipples and begins to lick and suck the cum from each, and licks every last drop from your breasts and tummy.

She then kisses a third woman kneeling on your other side and they trade the cum back and forth between them. When a stray drop escapes and falls onto you, they bend and lick it off you. The woman between your legs rolls you back into a doggy position and begins to lick the cum from your crack. She thrusts her tongue into your anus and probes you as she slides her fingers deep into you to collect the cum that remains and licks it form her fingers, relishing each drop. Then she slides her head under you and pulls your hips toward her. You push your pussy down onto her warm mouth and she continues to lick and suck, and you and cum yet again in her mouth. Just when you feel you can take no more, you feel a penis beginning to push into your wet anus. You relax and let him enter. The feel of him fucking you from behind while she is licking you is incredible. It doesn't take long for him to cum and you feel yourself being filled with his hot cum. He withdraws and she rises up to suck his glistening cock.

As he pulls away, his cum begins to dribble from you and she lies back and lets its fall into her waiting mouth. Then she pulls you back to her face and continues to lick your wet pussy. You cum yet again and this time it is so intense, you almost pass out. You collapse forward and rest your head on your arms. The next thing you hear is me. I am next to you, softly kissing your hair and stroking your back. I tell you how incredible you were and take you into my arms. I watched it all darling and loved every minute of it.

On the ride home, you rest your head on my shoulder. You are completely spent by the events of the evening, and when we get home, you fall into my arms in bed and go right to sleep - knowing of course, that I will wake you in the morning and make sweet sweet love to you.