The House in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to make sense of the things he had seen, Joe sat still, realizing what a terrible mistake he had made running out on Rob like that. His heart was breaking, and he just knew he had to get home, to reconcile with Rob, even if it meant going with him to see Rob's father.

Joe heard Kris walking around the house, singing Christmas carols in a rich baritone voice. Who was this joyous man? What was going on in his house?

Joe decided to find Kris and get some answers to the questions pounding in his brain. But when he opened the bedroom door, he found himself in his own living room.

Rob sat on the couch, disconsolate, as a few of their friends gathered round him, trying to comfort him in some way.

Paul, Rob's friend from work, laid his hand on Rob's shoulder and said, "I'm so sorry for your loss, Rob. I know you were at odds with your dad, but it must be painful anyway to lose him. He was still your father, after all. And then, losing Joe like that, and on Christmas Eve! I know how much you loved him."

Marie chimed in, "Rob, we're all here for you now. I wish we could do something to help, but whatever happens, we'll be here for you."

Rob smiled feebly and murmured his thanks. He managed to keep things together while his friends were with him, but one by one, they left the house, and Rob was alone.

Despondently, he walked to the fireplace and gazed at his wedding photo with Joe. The two of them were smiling radiantly and so obviously in love with each other. How had things come to this? Rob was sure that he couldn't face life alone.

Helplessly, Joe watched Rob walk to their bedroom and open the closet door. There was a strongbox on the floor of the closet, and Rob opened it, reached in, and pulled out a gun. It had been stored there for years, unused. Not it was going to find its purpose.

Even though he knew he couldn't be heard, Joe shouted, "No! Rob, don't do it! I'm alive! I love you! I'm sorry! Don't do this!"

Rob sat on the bed, staring at the gun. Then he slowly put it to his temple.

Joe looked away as he heard the loud bang of the gun.

~~~~~~~~~~

The bedroom door had been slammed open. Joe was still in Kris' house, and Rob was standing in the doorway, his chest heaving and his eyes streaming. Joe leapt to his feet and ran to Rob. Their arms were wrapped around one another, holding on for dear life.

"Rob! I'm so sorry! I was horrible to you! Please forgive me! And I'll go with you to see your dad. I don't want anything to ever come between us."

Rob said nothing but held Joe even more tightly. Finally, he said, "Joe, I do forgive you, and I know you love me. We'll talk about Dad later. Right now, I just want to hold you and never let you go!"

The two men stood there, drawing life and love from each other. Finally, they drew apart, holding hands, and sat down on chairs by the fireside. Just then, Kris entered the room with a tray piled high with delicious food and mulled wine. He set the tray on a table between the two men.

"Well, Joe, this is a good way to start Christmas Day! I suspect you two have some catching up to do." He gave Joe an enigmatic smile, as if he knew exactly what happened. "Now, you two men eat and drink, and then make love. This is a time of healing." With that curious remark, Kris left the room and softly closed the door.

Saving explanations for later, Joe and Rob attacked the food and drink. Soon, they were laughing merrily as if nothing bad had happened, and nothing had come between them. The fire exuded a strange spicy scent, and the warmth made them feel relaxed and comfortable.

Finally, the meal was over, and Rob rose and stood with an outstretched hand, beckoning Joe to bed. He pulled Joe close and kissed him deeply, a kiss of forgiveness and reconciliation. No words were needed. He removed Joe's pajamas and gently pushed him to the bed. He stood at the side of the bed, gazing at Joe with love and desire as he removed his own clothes. Then he lay on top of Joe.

The two men felt their hard cocks rubbing together as they ground their bodies together and kissed with the passion of restored love. Precum was flowing freely from their cocks, and they felt the sexual heat building. With a joyful shout, Rob came and shot his semen between their bodies. He kept grinding his body into Joe's, and a few moments later, Joe exploded, his cum mixing with Rob's as their bodies rubbed together.

"Joe, I want you in me now. I want you to really know that we belong to each other, and nothing will ever change that."

Joe just smiled and answered with another kiss, their tongues dancing a passionate tango in their mouths as they poured their hearts into each other. The sexual heat began building again.

Rob knew that Joe loved it when Rob rode his cock, so he lifted up and slowly lowered himself onto Joe's erection. He felt it as Joe's cock rubbed against his prostate and caused him to tremble with pleasure. Once he was fully seated and he felt Joe's pubic hair against his ass, Rob began to rock himself back and forth and felt the glorious pleasure of his prostate being caressed and stroked by Joe's cock.

Both of them were soon panting, drawing ever closer to the exquisite thrill of their orgasms. With loud moans and groans, sighs and cries of pleasure, Joe and Rob were both on the edge. Rob looked into Joe's eyes and said, "Joe, I love you so much!"

That was enough for them both. They erupted at the same times, Joe's cum filling Rob's body, Rob's semen shooting onto Joe's chest and belly. Rob collapsed onto Joe, and they just lay there, their bodies exhausted but their hearts full, resting in their love for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~

It must have been a couple of hours later that Joe and Rob awoke in each other's arms. They just lay there, completely comfortable and at peace. In the background, they could hear Kris walking about the house, singing and laughing joyfully.

"Rob, how did you find me here?" Joe asked the question that had been burning in his mind.

"Why, Kris called me and said you were here and were all right after a minor accident. He gave me directions, and I came right away."

Joe was silent. He knew there was more to this than a simple phone call to Rob. He had no identification, no cellphone, no way for Kris to know whom to call. But he kept silent, thinking about the things he had seen while in the House in the Woods.

Finally, they got up, showered, and got dressed. As they went into the living room, Kris stood there, smiling happily at the two men.

"Now, Rob, you drive carefully. The roads are still treacherous. There won't be much traffic on Christmas Day, but take it easy on the way home." Then Kris looked significantly at Joe. "And, Joe, remember! Just remember!"

With that strange comment, Kris left them and headed into the back of the house.

Joe and Rob got into Rob's car. They had decided to arrange to have Joe's car towed in a couple of days. In the meantime, all they could think of was getting home. They had also decided to go see Rob's dad together in hopes of some sort of reconciliation. That would be the best Christmas gift ever.

As they drove down the drive from the house, Joe turned and looked out the rear window.

There was no House in the Woods. Only a clearing in the forest was visible.

Joe knew that he would definitely remember Kris and the House in the Woods.

Remember, Joe. Just remember!

12