The House of Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was going to be our last and the boys were dead horny .... and I guess I was too ..... and we went to the lake quite early; so I could ..... wank them off ....... this time Ritchie pulled my bikini bottoms down while I was doing him ..... and pushed a finger in...... it was good .... but as soon as he came he stopped. Then I did the same to Dean and Ritchie made him .... finger me."

My cock was stiff again and she proceeded to give me a lovely sensitive wank; as Diane continued, "I'd never even done that myself before then .... and I loved it ..... but as soon as he started jabbing it in he .... came .... on my tits again .... which really excited me. I wanted to rub myself off .... and would have done if they'd asked me .... but they didn't."

Diane bobbed down and sucked my cock for a minute or so; "I wish I'd known about that ..... with them." She saucily chuckled; "I wanked them off again in the afternoon ...... then after tea I went into their tent and ..... well ..... let's say I was willing .... I really was .... but ..... I think they were virgins too." She stopped and thought some more, "it was all over too quickly ..... they were both ready with .... you know .... hard ons; but still wanted me to play with their cocks, and I did .... both at the same time" Diane looked at me and grinned, " then I stripped off and lay on my back ..... Ritchie went first ..... and couldn't get it in (giggle) but when he did he went off like a bloody train! I loved it! But ..... seconds later he pulled it out and wanked onto my belly ...... I was so disappointed, then he told his brother it was his turn ..... and he didn't even last as long as his brother before he came.... and he just got it out in time."

Diane went back downstairs and vociferously sucked my dick until happy it was hard again, got back on top and rode me cowgirl stylee for nearly five minutes or more without either of us uttering a word, eventually rolling forward, when we kissed and she rubbed her clit against my groin while fucking me like a crazy woman ...... screaming like a banshee when she came; which was seconds before mine.

Diane came back after work the next three nights and repeated her escapades ....... watching nearly every porn film I had before and during the wildest sex I'd ever had.

On the Friday night she went out with her sister and their friends to the city centre; leaving me to hunt down my new favourite MILF in the club; Kelly.

I saw her quite early on and clicked she was probably 'ready for action' as she was wearing a shorter skirt than usual and a scoop neck top; exposing quite a lot of cleavage.

It didn't take long to get her up for a dance, a fast one which made her jugs bounce and shimmy, then again 4 pints later at about 9pm.

As we danced, I whispered, "Coming back to mine?"

"I bloody hope so." She cackled.

Fifteen minutes later, she was back in my bedroom wearing only her tights and a g-string.

We were both in Sexual Heaven as I licked and kissed her nylon covered legs and pussy. She got a bit confused when I turned on my side, as I pulled her tights down to her knees to begin licking her -- poking her face with my cock.

"Suck it." I gasped.

"What?"

"Suck my cock .... don't fucking argue .... just suck the fucker."

She tentatively kissed it, then she soon got into the swing of things as I sucked and licked her pussy, even jamming two fingers up it, twisting them around and jabbing them in as deep as possible.

It turned out Kelly never even thought that a woman would do such a dirty thing .... but had sucked it like a whore any ways and absolutely loved it too..... getting soaking wet between her legs as she did; and cumming twice on my face; once with a finger in her arse up to the knuckle.

We fucked like crazy for another 10 minutes or so, until I eventually spunked all over her lovely jugs; which she ran her fingers in again ...... until I told her to lick it off (just like Diane had done). She wasn't sure, but with a bit of coaxing delicately licked a few drops off her fingers for me.

Satisfied, she looked at her watch and gasped, "shite!" Then began grabbing her clothes from the floor; and with no time to wash her tits had to get dressed with my sticky cum still on them.

I quickly walked her to the taxi rank and with barely a kiss good night, she was gone, back to the arms of her husband.

...... TBC when these characters get together.