All Comments on 'The House Of Robles Ch. 26'

by CorvusTurrim777

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There hasn't been a single story worth a damn in days

Jesus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Comeuppance

Nice when people like Abby get their due. Wish he could have stuffed her while one of the others gave her a mouth full of muff. That would really teach her. Still, another great chapter. Screw all the haters. Five from me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

This story started over FOUR years ago. Probably some readers who started this story have died since it began.

George R. R. Martin has taken years for his latest book, and you're no George R. R. Martin, and even HE hasn't published the beginning of the book yet!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Author has a very high opinion of himself, thinking anyone would care enough to even read his story. Very few readers could get past his petulant disclaimer. No mas Pablo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
disclaimer?

it's laughable how sensitive this author is, just read his disclaimer. You're right author, not going to read your trash but will give you the 1* you asked for. The only whiner here seems to be you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorvusTurrim777@CorvusTurrim777
Corvus Turrim is an author of adults-only erotica in a variety of genres, including taboo themes such as inter-family relationships, cheating wives, and in the broader scopes of fantasy, science fiction and a little in the way of horror. Corvus has independently published a go...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES