The House of the Spider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen obeyed her host and went upstairs to wash up. Superstitious or not, Lycosa's advice made a kind of sense. Some spiders had a very keen sense of smell. That might explain why Kristen's searches had ended in failure. Maybe the Spider was repelled by the scent of her cosmetics. But Kristen wasn't happy about what she was supposed to wear. After she had dressed herself, she stared into the mirror. Lycosa had given her a white peasant-style dress with puffy sleeves. However, it wasn't the sleeves that were the problem.

The dress was ridiculously short, so short that her pussy was on display. Even worse, as was usually the case, Kristen was horny as hell, and a quick look at her glistening crotch would make that clear to anyone who saw her. Kristen tried to cover herself as she heard Lycosa enter the room. Lycosa slapped her hands.

"No. Don't hide it, girl," Lycosa said sternly. "Hands behind your back."

Kristen blushed as she revealed her crotch. "Do I really have to wear this?"

"Yes. You must display your womanhood to the Spider, submitting to her with meekness and humility, if you want her to take you as her own."

Kristen sighed. She supposed that if she was going to do this, she might as well go all the way. "Ok, what's next?"

"There is a path I haven't shown you. A very old path. It leads deep into the forest. You won't need shoes for it, nor should you wear them. When you reach the sacred stone, lie down and pleasure yourself."

"What?!?" Kristen had been masturbating on her daily trips into the forest for some time, but having someone tell her to do it was another thing entirely.

"Lay on the stone, close your eyes, and pleasure yourself to exhaustion, that your scent might be pleasing to the Mistress of the Web. I'll tell you what you should say when you present yourself to her. Once you are done, return to the house where you began. By the end of your journey, the Spider will have revealed herself to you."

Lycosa showed Kristen to a path hidden by the trees that engulfed the house. As she set off, Kristen wished that she could have worn shoes. Or a different dress. Having her pussy on display made her feel like a slut. But after she had been walking for a few minutes, her misgivings began to fade.

It was an unusually nice day. The sun was out, and the temperature was unseasonably warm. Even the depths of the forest were green and pleasant. The fact that Kristen was barefoot presented no difficulties. Unlike the other paths that she had explored, this one was smooth and covered with thick grass that felt like soft carpeting under her feet.

Kristen's excitement began to grow. There was something unspeakably erotic about what she was about to do. At about noon, Kristen reached a clearing containing what could only be the sacred stone. It was a large disk with a spider carved on the surface. Kristen lay on the disk and began to rub herself. As she did, she recited what Lycosa had told her to say.

"Queen Spider, claim my womanhood. Queen Spider, bind me to your web. Queen Spider, claim my womanhood. Queen Spider, bind me to your web..."

The words only increased Kristen's arousal. Her imagination overcame her disbelief, turning her into a supplicant before a pagan god, pleading to be dominated and reduced to slavery. Kristen's head was full of visions of being kept naked and in chains as a temple slave, there to offer the pleasures of her body to the followers of the Spider. Her orgasm came quickly. But her arousal soon returned. Well, Lycosa did tell her to masturbate to exhaustion...

"Queen Spider..."

At some point, Kristen did become exhausted, so much so that, helped by the warm sun, she fell asleep. It was late afternoon when she awakened. Her thighs were slick, and so was the stone. Despite her marathon jilling-off session, Kristen still wasn't sore. In fact, she thought to herself, why not have a little more fun? Her sleep, combined with the erotic dreams she had had, had renewed her appetites. Kristen's fingers wandered to her crotch, only to slide over something smooth.

"What the fuck?"

Kristen looked down to see that she was wearing a pair of panties. But they were no ordinary panties. The cloth was formed out of finely woven spiderwebs. The panties clung to Kristen's skin, following the curves of her body, as tight as spandex and as soft as silk. The little spiders from her bedroom must have another nest near the stone.

Kristen had already been horny, and knowing that she had been toyed with yet again left her eager. But when she tried to pull down her new panties, she discovered that she couldn't take them off. They were glued to her body, as inescapable as a pair of handcuffs. Kristen tried to masturbate through the material, only to find that the webbing was thicker in the area over her pussy, locking her sex away as effectively as a chastity belt. The touch of her hand was enough to arouse her, but she couldn't bring herself to orgasm.

Kristen tried once more to remove her panties, clawing at them with her fingernails and tugging on them with all of her might until she was rolling around on the stone. The scent of her last orgasm still lingered, reminding her of what she could no longer have. Her pussy had been sealed away, putting the pleasures of her own body beyond her reach.

Kristen knew that there was nothing mystical about what had happened to her. A spider colony had spun a web on her body. There was nothing supernatural about that. But in spite of her logic, Kristen couldn't help feeling that the ritual had worked. That she had been...marked. That the Queen Spider had locked away her pussy, claiming it as her eternal property. It was a thought as hot as it was irrational.

Kristen finally gave up on trying to cum and decided to begin the long hike back to Lycosa's house. She rose from the stone circle. Kristen let out a gasp, followed by a mewling noise of pure need as she pawed at her chastity belt. Within her silken panties were fine strands of webbing strung over her crotch. When she stood up, they had rubbed against her pussy, as soft and inviting as a lover's hand.

The walk home was pure torture. With every step she took, Kristen's spider-made chastity belt teased and edged her, over and over. Occasionally, Kristen rubbed herself in a futile attempt to cum that only served to worsen her agony. The rubbing of her panties seemed to mock her, telling her that she had had her fill of pleasure, and would be allowed no more.

Before long, Kristen had been edged so much that she was barely able to think straight. Logic abandoned her as she sunk into a kind of lust-fueled delirium. She wasn't a grad student, or a biologist. She was a slave in a chastity belt. That was it. A slave. The Spider's slave. The Spider had marked Kristen with her webs, stamping her sign over her crotch. From now on, Kristen's orgasms would be gifts from the Spider, to be given or withheld on a whim. In her mind she silently begged for release.

"Please, Queen Spider let me cum. Please, Queen Spider let me cum. Please, Queen Spider let me cum..."

As Kristen caught sight of the house, her senses returned to her. She dashed to her room, slammed the door, and cut off her panties. As she lay on the floor, her body spasming again and again, she didn't know if Lycosa could hear her orgasms, and she didn't care.

Her webs are of silk, her webs are of steel, her webs you must flee or remain as her meal.

Taking a shower did Kristen good. The cool water running over her body made her feel like her old self again. But the day hadn't gone as she'd hoped. The incident at the stone had been just another case of those little spiders playing tricks on her. She had done everything that Lycosa had told her to do, and Araneida Regina still hadn't made an appearance.

Kristen dried herself off, stepped out of the shower, and went to change. The white dress that Lycosa had given her was still on the floor where she had left it. But the clothes that Kristen had put out on the bed weren't there anymore.

What the hell?

Her bags, her clothes, the notebook that she used to write her log, everything was gone. Kristen glanced at the sound of a branch hitting the window. The weather had turned gray, and the wind was howling past the house. It gave her a sense of foreboding. She had an ugly thought. Kristen looked out the window...

Her car was gone.

A chill ran through Kristen's bones. She was in the middle of nowhere, with no way to leave or call for help. Kristen donned the white dress that she had worn on her trip to the forest. It was the only thing she had left to wear. Her exposed pussy didn't make her feel sexy now. It made her feel exposed. Vulnerable. Then Kristen saw it.

The bookcase in her room was slightly ajar. She pulled it open to reveal...

A secret passage.

It was more than large enough for the Queen Spider to creep into her room. So, there hadn't been an Araneida Regina Minor after all. Just a hidden door, so that Lycosa could let the Spider into her room. Kristen shuddered. She liked spiders, and she had thought it was hot, having her cute little friends put her in bondage. But that wasn't what had happened at all. An enormous monster had stood over her, night after night, fondling her with its mandibles while she slept.

Kristen crept through the passage, down a flight of stone steps. At the bottom was a long, stone corridor. The light cast by the lamps mounted on the wall was dim, but she could see that at the far end of the hall was another set of stairs, leading up to the wing of the house where her host slept. Maybe Lycosa had a cage down here where she kept the Spider.

On one side of the corridor was a large door that had been barred. On the other side was a series of small, dark alcoves. Each of them was separated from the hallway by a low wooden gate that came to Kristen's waist. They reminded Kristen of the stalls that horses were kept in. The light was on in the stall nearest her. Kristen pushed aside the gate and peered inside. There wasn't much to see, it was just a stone cell. In the center was a rectangular depression with a grate at the bottom. Even with the ceiling light on it was dim inside.

As Kristen stepped into the cell, a bit of dust caught in her nose. She let out a loud sneeze. In response, the moaning that Kristen had heard from her bedroom began once more. It was coming from the other stalls, and it wasn't the wind. It was women, women moaning in despair at their fate. Kristen whirled around in terror. She lost her balance and fell backwards only to be caught in mid-air...by a spider web.

Kristen hadn't seen the giant web that had been strung within the cell, it had been hidden in the shadows. She landed on it in the middle of her fall, so that her arms and legs were splayed out, with her feet a few inches above the floor. Surrounded by the sounds of Lycosa's victims, Kristen began to panic. She struggled against her web, harder and harder, but she was stuck fast. Eventually the moaning stopped. The silence was deafening. From time to time Kristen pulled against her bondage, with no success. There was nothing to do but wait. Wait, and learn what was to be done with her.

Her mind was filled with nightmarish thoughts. As an arachnologist, Kristen was fully aware of what spiders did to their prey, and how they fed. Was that what her host intended for her? To be the Spider's next meal? Glued to the web in her short white dress with her pussy exposed, Kristen felt like a sacrifice, a human lamb bound on the altar before Lycosa's god.

Kristen heard the sound of footsteps. At least it was the sound of a person, rather than a giant spider coming to eat her. Kristen looked up, and saw Lycosa standing before her. Lycosa wasn't slouching now. She was drawn up to her full height, revealing herself to be at least two feet taller than Kristen. Lycosa was unburdened by the shapeless clothes that she usually wore. In fact, she wore nothing at all.

Kristen gasped at the sight of Lycosa's naked body. To her horror, she realized that she had been entirely wrong in her suspicions. Lycosa wasn't part of some outlandish cult that worshiped the spider. Lycosa was the spider.

Convergent Evolution. Ever the good biologist, Kristen thought of sharks and dolphins. They weren't related; one was a fish, the other a mammal. But they had roughly the same shape because they had adapted themselves to the same environment. In the same way, Kristen saw now that Lycosa was no human. She was an entirely different species that had evolved a human shape.

It was obvious now that she was unclothed. The muscles on her body were harder and firmer, and the proportions weren't right. Her limbs were long...like the legs of a spider. Kristen understood now why Lycosa had always worn gloves. In place of nails, her fingers and toes were tipped with dark purple claws that were curved and sharp.

Lycosa's pussy and nipples had a purple cast to them as well. The nipples puzzled Kristen. Spiders weren't mammals. What possible purpose could breasts serve for a creature that didn't produce milk for its young? But Kristen quickly forgot about that. For although Lycosa's features might have looked human enough, there was nothing even remotely human about the expression on her face.

It was the face of a predator. Something that showed no mercy, or even understood what mercy was. It triggered a primal fear in Kristen, a half-remembered terror from her prehistoric ancestors. As the spider woman came closer and closer, Kristen once more began to struggle in her web in a vain attempt to free herself.

Lycosa loomed over her and gave a wide smile that showed off a carnivore's teeth. "I see you found your room."

She slashed out with her talons. To Kristen's surprise and relief, when it was all over she was unharmed. Her dress lay in tatters, so that her breasts were exposed as well as her pussy. Lycosa plucked the bits of cloth from the web until Kristen was stark naked. She looked down at her captive thoughtfully, then gave Kristen's pussy a caress that made her gasp.

"You'll...you'll never get away with this!"

It was a cliche, and judging from the slight smile on her face, Lycosa knew it too. "I've been 'getting away with this' since before your great grandmother was born."

The moaning from the other stalls began once more. Kristen suddenly realized what the sound of those women meant. "Your victims...you keep them alive?"

Lycosa laughed. "You thought we still ate people? Don't be silly. I'm not averse to the occasional snack, but do you realize the number of humans I would have to spirit away to sustain myself? I'd have to turn the whole town into an abattoir. I'd never be able to keep something like that a secret. No, we've found more practical substitutes."

The pork. Lycosa had eaten that rare pork of hers at every meal. Kristen remembered reading somewhere that pork was supposed to taste a lot like...she didn't want to think about that. But there was still something that confused her. "That doesn't make any sense. If you don't eat people, why lure me here? Why keep women prisoner in your basement?"

"Prisoner? Such a harsh word. Taken care of sounds better. As for the why, the answer is perfectly simple. You see, my species has dietary requirements other than meat. There are certain nutrients that I need, and they can only be found in one place..."

Then Lycosa did the last thing that Kristen would have expected. In one inhumanly fluid motion she dropped to her knees and began to lick Kristen's crotch.

"Lycosa, what are you...uhh...look...I..." As Kristen's thoughts became more incoherent, she realized that the moaning of the other women hadn't been from fear. They had been moans of desire. Just like hers.

Mixed with Kristen's arousal was a sense that this was part of her capture. That Lycosa was claiming Kristen as her own and that when she came, her fate would be sealed. Kristen tried to resist, tried to keep from giving in, but Lycosa used her unnaturally long tongue with expert precision, edging and teasing her over and over again until every part of her begged for relief. Finally, Lycosa sent Kristen over the edge with an orgasm that exploded through her whole body.

When Kristen was able to think again, she realized what Lycosa had done, and was still doing. She was lapping up Kristen's juices. Lycosa didn't act like she was getting off on it. She had a calm, relaxed attitude about her, as if she was sipping a rare vintage of wine. When she had gotten every last drop, she stood up and smiled.

"A fine aroma, especially for a first milking. You're going to be a wonderful addition to my little herd."

"Herd? What are you talking about?"

"Is it really so strange? Your kind keep cattle for their milk. We keep women for their juices. It's a positive, symbiotic relationship. I milk your vagina for its nectar, and in exchange I provide you with food, pleasure, and safety. Everything that a human girl needs. It's better for everybody. Domesticated women are healthier and live much longer than those left out in the wild."

Kristen strained against her web. "Domesticated? You can't treat me like an animal, I-stop!"

Lycosa began to move her fingers around the tips of Kristen's toes. As she did, a fine sticky thread came from under her talons. Her hands moved deftly, spiraling up Kristen's feet and legs. Before Kristen knew it the cocoon had reached her knees. Lycosa talked as she worked, with a tone of amusement mixed with mild condescension.

"Of course you're an animal. Nothing more than a milk-cow that learned to walk on two legs. What else could you be? So weak of mind. So fragile...so easily tamed."

Kristen's webbing reached to her waist now, apart from a triangular hole that allowed access to her pussy. She struggled against her cocoon, but it was as if her legs had been fused together. "I...I'm not tame!"

Lycosa gave a smile that showed her teeth. "Not yet."

The webbing reached Kristen's shoulders now. Her arms and hands had been freed from the web only to be buried within her cocoon, pressed tight against her sides. Inch by inch her freedom was taken from her, as she was bound in webs as soft as silk and as strong as steel. Kristen could do nothing but wiggle. The web, and Lycosa, were inescapable. The spider woman was putting the finishing touches now, weaving the silk around Kristen's head. Then, she started all over again. Lycosa added layer after layer of webbing until finally she stopped with a nod of satisfaction.

"There we go. All done."

Kristen's body was almost totally covered in webbing. The only parts of her that were still visible was the hole for her crotch and a small oval for her face. Kristen cowered in terror within her cocoon as she stared up at Lycosa. The Queen Spider gave a little sniff.

"Hmm. You smell a little frightened, but that's to be expected. You'll calm down soon enough. You're too sensible to be afraid for long. After all, the sounds from the rest of my herd are proof that I don't hurt my livestock. Are you hungry, little cow?"

"I...I'm not a cow! I-"

Lycosa loomed above her, a flash of inhuman anger in her eyes. "Are you hungry?"

Kristen stared at the floor.

"Yes."

"Call me Mistress, cow!"

Kristen squealed as Lycosa pinched her breast. "Yes, Mistress!"

"That's better."

"But I...Mmmmph!"

Before Kristen could say another word, Lycosa stuffed her breast into her mouth. The spider woman held onto the back of her head and forced her to drink. But after few moments, Lycosa no longer had to force her. The syrup had an unusual flavor. A wonderful, heavenly flavor. Kristen knew that taste. It had been the seasoning in the meals that Lycosa had fed her.