The House of the Spider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen was attached to the web, her role in the evening's festivities complete. Lycosa poured the contents of the pitcher into a set of silver goblets and handed them to her guests, reserving one for herself.

Lycosa raised her glass. "To All Hallow's Eve, and to another successful harvest."

"To the harvest, and All Hallow's Eve!" her guests responded.

Sugar lay nestled in her cocoon in a state of total bliss. It was hard to imagine a more perfect life for herself. She got mistress's syrup three times a day, she was part of a nice herd, and she got to cum all the time. And on top of that, she had the honor of being Mistress's prize cow at the feast! Sugar smiled as Lycosa and her friends chatted and sipped on her nectar. She might just be a dumb animal, but she knew three things. She loved what she had become. She loved her herd. And most of all, Sugar loved Mistress.

Your limbs are lost, and so is your mind. Submission and pleasure you come to find.

To her you are bound, and bound you shall stay. For woman and milkcow are one and the same.

***************************

This was just a story, wasn't it? Of course it was. Just a kinky Halloween tale to pass the time. It couldn't really happen...could it? Of course not. That woman with the gloves eating her lunch...her hands are just cold. That's all. And lots of people like rare meat. Why, she's as human as you or I. But just in case, if you're a woman traveling alone on All Hallow's Eve, take heed. Take heed and know the signs...

On All Hallow's Eve come seek the spider, there to slay, or remain beside her.

Heed the words and know the signs, that you may escape her den alive.

She'll trap you in secrets, she'll trap you in lies, be not deceived, no matter her guise.

Her webs are of silk, her webs are of steel, her webs you must flee or remain as her meal.

Claws are sharp, but words cut deeper. Your only thoughts are from your keeper.

Defiance is pain, submission pleasure. Her honeyed speech you come to treasure.

Your limbs are lost, and so is your mind. Submission and pleasure you come to find.

To her you are bound, and bound you shall stay. For woman and milkcow are one and the same.