The House of the Spider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow Lycosa always knew just the right thing to say, or rather, just the wrong thing to say. Every night she would gag her cow, and whisper something in Kristen's ear that made her uncertain of who and what she was. But while Kristen might have become unsure of her place, she quickly learned what Lycosa expected of her.

Kristen had noticed that from time to time, Lycosa would take one of her cows upstairs with her for the night. She always turned the lights out first, but Kristen could hear her pick up one of the other women and carry her up the stairs. Kristen often wondered what went on up in Lycosa's bedroom. Obviously it was nothing bad; the next morning Kristen could hear that her fellow prisoner was back in her stall, safe and sound. Still, Kristen was curious, and one evening, her curiosity was satisfied.

There wasn't any warning or explanation. After Kristen had had her dinner, Lycosa gagged her, plucked her from her web, and slung her over her shoulder. Kristen peered about as they went up the stairs. Lycosa used the far staircase, taking her into a wing of the house that Kristen had never seen before. They went through dusty, forgotten corridors until they reached Lycosa's bedroom.

It wasn't a bedroom in any conventional sense. In fact, there wasn't even a bed. It would be best described as a lair. Lycosa's domain was a large, round room with stone walls dotted with bookcases. There was no other furniture, or even a floor. Just a dark, gaping pit. Over the pit was a great web. It was huge, stretching across the room.

Lycosa made her way to the center of her web, put Kristen down beside her, and began to read a scroll that she had taken from one of the bookcases. She paid no attention to Kristen. Lycosa didn't speak, or even look at her. Then, after a few minutes, she picked up Kristen with one hand, and licked at her pussy while she read.

Kristen moaned as she felt her mistress's tongue. Lycosa teased her with the skill of an expert, producing juices to drink without letting her prisoner cum. After she had had her fill, she put Kristen back beside her.

Every so often Lycosa would do exactly the same thing. She picked up Kristen, lapped up her juices, then put her back into place.

Kristen squirmed in arousal and humiliation as she began to understand what this was. What she was. Kristen wasn't a person, or even an animal. Kristen was a glass of wine. Something pleasing for her mistress to sip on after a busy day as she relaxed in her web. It was a kind of objectification beyond anything that Kristen had ever dreamed of.

Eventually, Lycosa laid down her scroll and hung Kristen's cocoon from a strand of webbing that was attached to the ceiling. The bottle of wine had been corked and put away. As she saw Lycosa settle into her web for the night, Kristen let out a moan of despair. Mistress was going to go to sleep now, and she still hadn't gotten to cum. Lycosa's eyes locked with hers.

"Hmm. I suppose if I don't give you an orgasm you'll keep me up all night. Besides, your nectar was the highlight of my evening. I think I can be generous..."

Afterwards, Kristen hung from the ceiling, groggy and content. As she looked at her sleeping mistress, she felt a curious kind of pride. Lycosa liked her juices. Mistress had had a nice evening, and it was all because of her...

Kristen woke up back in her stall the next morning with a sense of shame. She had actually been proud of being Lycosa's cow. What was wrong with her? She had to get out of here. She just had to, before her mind was gone. But that was a fool's hope. There was no escape from the House of the Spider. However, to Kristen's surprise, she got her chance right after lunch.

As Kristen sat on the floor, rubbing her crotch against the grate, she noticed something. The door to her stall was slightly ajar. Not by much. But if she used her nose, maybe...just maybe...

A few moments later, Kristen was crawling down the hall. She had noticed last night that on the way to Lycosa's lair they had passed some corridors that looked like they led to the front of the house. If she could sneak upstairs, maybe she could find a way out.

Kristen crept up the stairs, inching her way from step to step. She had almost reached the top when she saw a pair of feet before her. Kristen squealed in terror. She found herself lifted from the ground, and brought face to face with Lycosa.

"Eeyohhhaah! A mthey!"

Kristen tried to talk, tried to say she was sorry, tried to beg for mercy, but she couldn't say one word in her own defense. Kristen shook with fear. Then Lycosa said the last thing that Kristen would have expected.

"Very well, if you want to leave my house, I won't stop you. You may go."

Kristen was so shocked that even if she could have spoken she wouldn't have known what to say. Lycosa picked her up, carried her outside, and threw Kristen onto the driveway next to her car. Lycosa tossed some keys onto the ground.

"You can borrow my car. I would advise you to leave before dark. There are wolves in the forest at night."

Then she went back into the house and closed the door behind her.

Kristen looked down at the car keys. Lycosa had left them right by her nose. They were nothing more than a cruel joke. Bound within her cocoon, she couldn't possibly drive a car, or even pick up the keys.

She stared out at the forest that surrounded her. It had always been a foreboding place, but it was far worse now. The leaves had fallen from the trees, and the weather had turned cold. From her position on the ground, Kristen felt small and vulnerable, a timid prey animal doomed to live in fear.

Kristen peered down the long winding road that led away from Lycosa's house. But she quickly realized that, just like with the car, Lycosa's offer of freedom was a joke. The house was in the middle of nowhere. Even if Kristen had been able to walk it would have taken her hours to get to the highway, and without the use of her legs she'd never make it.

She shivered as a cold wind blew across her. Kristen froze in terror at the sound of a wolf howling in the distance. If a wolf came, she could neither run nor fight nor hide. There was only one logical course of action. Only one safe place that she could reach before nightfall. Lycosa's house. The House of the Spider.

Kristen began to inch her way back to the house. But even the short distance from her car to the front door seemed impossibly far. As she crawled back to her mistress's house, Kristen had never felt more worthless, more like an animal.

An animal. That's all she was. Her tongue hung out of her mouth, and in her exertion she had begun to pant like a dog. Throughout her ordeal, she couldn't stop thinking about what she looked like. What people would see. In her mind, she could envision them, staring at her and laughing at the drooling, panting thing that crawled slowly across the driveway back to its owner's house.

Kristen had wanted so much to escape, and now she had literally come crawling back. It wasn't just a flight to safety, it was an act of submission. Every inch of progress that Kristen made was another inch closer to her cell. Another inch closer to sentencing herself to a life as Lycosa's cow.

After more than an hour, Kristen reached the front door. She barely made it. After her stay with Lycosa, she was weak, both physically and mentally. But when she got to the door, she realized that she didn't have any way to ask Lycosa to open it. She couldn't reach the knocker, and she couldn't speak to tell her mistress that she wanted in.

Kristen began to whimper. Her world was misery. It was cold, and it was getting dark. She was hungry, and tired, and afraid. Something inside Kristen crumbled. She didn't just want to be indoors, away from the cold and the wolves. She wanted to be back in her stall.

Her stall was safe, and warm. She had her regular feeding times, and Lycosa let her cum. Out here she was cold and hungry and the pebbles made her vagina sore and she hadn't had an orgasm in hours. Kristen began to howl for her mistress with a plea made from the garbled words and the idiotic noises that her stuck tongue had reduced her to.

"Eeyohaah! Meewegh! Ehh! Mleeee! Mllee et ernn!"

The door opened. Kristen tried to look up at Lycosa, but she couldn't twist her neck far enough. All she could see of her mistress was her feet. Kristen was possessed by one fear. What if Lycosa turned her away? What if she wouldn't take her back?

Kristen felt even worse when she saw that she was leaving a puddle of drool on her mistress's feet. Her feet. That was it. She had to show Mistress how sorry she was. Kristen began to worship Lycosa's feet. She paid homage to each toe, giving each a sloppy, dog-like kiss, over and over, slobbering over them like an animal presented with a treat.

Finally, Lycosa knelt down and used her claws to remove the webbing from Kristen's mouth. "Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes," Kristen said frantically. "I have, mistress, I promise!"

"Then you accept that you are one of my cattle, and that your purpose in life is to produce the nectar of your body?"

"Yes, mistress, please, just let me in."

"Well," said Lycosa. "I never forget an insult from a person. But I think I can forgive a mistake from a foolish milk-cow."

Kristen slumped in relief. "Thank you mistress! You won't be sorry."

Lycosa picked Kristen up and carried her back to her stall. She used a bucket and sponge to wash the gravel off of her cocoon, then hung her back in her web. After she had fed Kristen, Lycosa ran a finger over her pussy. Kristen's whole body shuddered. Now that she was safe and well fed, she was beginning to calm down, and her arousal was growing.

"Hmm. I suppose you'd like to be licked."

"If...if that's ok, mistress..."

"I doubt your juices will be at their best, given your day. You certainly don't deserve to cum. But after your time away from me, I think you need something..."

After Kristen had had her orgasm, she lay in her web, finally at peace. She'd had a full meal, and she'd been allowed to cum. In contrast to the outside, the dungeon was kept at just the right temperature to make it pleasantly warm within Kristen's cocoon. Even the web itself was wonderful. It kept her here, in a place where she was safe.

"What do you say when you've been allowed to cum?"

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for letting me be your cow."

Later, Kristen would tell herself that she hadn't meant it. But then and there, half-asleep in her web, being her mistress's cow seemed like the best thing in the world.

Claws are sharp, but words cut deeper. Your only thoughts are from your keeper.

By morning, Kristen's relief had changed to fear. She knew that there would be consequences from her escape attempt. She knew that something bad was going to happen. And she was right. That morning was the beginning of hell.

Lycosa didn't turn on the light when she came downstairs. She fed and milked Kristen in the dark, then replaced her gag, prolonging the uncertainty.

"I had hoped," Lycosa said, "That this wouldn't be necessary. But you clearly need a lesson. Just remember, you brought this all on yourself."

Lycosa turned on the light. Kristen's eyes went wide as she saw that her mistress had equipped her stall with the most terrible implements of torture imaginable.

A set of mirrors.

They were attached to the walls, and to the stall door, so that instead of seeing stone, Kristen saw herself, repeated into infinity. Kristen stared at her reflection in horror.

Lycosa laughed. "Look at yourself. Tell me that the thing you see in the mirror should be allowed its freedom. Tell me that anyone would want to listen to something like you. Tell me that you belong anywhere but exactly where you are."

Kristen couldn't take her eyes off of what she saw. Her face and pussy were the only parts of her body that were still visible. Kristen was mortified to see that the webbing around her crotch was visibly damp from her constant orgasms. Her pussy wasn't as she remembered it. The lips had become large and puffy. Combined with their slickness, it gave her a whorish appearance.

Her face only made it worse. Kristen's addiction to pleasure had left a hungry, needy look in her eyes. Then there was her mouth. You couldn't see the webbing beneath Kristen's tongue. It just looked like she had stuck out her tongue and forgotten to put it back.

"Ehhhh..."

Kristen wailed as she stared at herself. A little drool hung off her tongue. Mistress was right. Kristen couldn't see anything worthy of respect in that face. She looked completely, utterly, stupid. She cowered from the idiocy in her face, and the obscenity that was her crotch.

Then Lycosa cut Kristen down from her web and left her huddled within her prison of mirrors.

That was the beginning of Kristen's suffering. Every time Kristen opened her eyes, she saw what she had become. A grub. A worm. A lewd, pathetic thing that crawled on the floor. It went on and on, day after day, until the torture of having to see herself began to take its toll on her mind.

One night, Kristen had a dream where she was rescued from Lycosa's lair. Afterwards, she was taken to a hospital to have the spider's silk cut off of her. Like her stall, the operating room had mirrored walls. The surgeons used their scalpels and cut the webbing away, so that Kristen emerged like a butterfly from its chrysalis. But when they were done, the doctors didn't say a word. They just stared at her in silence. Kristen turned and saw herself in the mirror. Her fingers, her hands, her toes, her arms and legs were all fused together, turning her into a limbless freak for all time. Kristen woke up screaming.

That nightmare was an exaggeration. But one thing was certain. Kristen wasn't the woman she had once been. She realized one day that ever since she had been wrapped in her webbing, she hadn't had to take a shit. Not once. The combination of her cocoon and Lycosa's syrup was changing her, altering her body in ways that she couldn't even guess at. Then there was the cocoon itself.

At the beginning, the outside of her cocoon had been shaped much like a caterpillar's. But over time, it had shrunk, molding itself around her body, exaggerating her hips and breasts so that Kristen was reminded of an ancient fertility idol. It wasn't uncomfortable. On the contrary, her cocoon was ridiculously comfortable, so much so that she could lie on the stone floor in perfect comfort. The layers of webbing were soft and warm, like a pile of blankets on Sunday morning.

Kristen's ability to detect pressure against her cocoon had improved too. When Lycosa rubbed her cocoon, Kristen could feel her touch. The biologist in her wondered how the webbing worked, speculating that it had attached itself to her skin in some symbiotic relationship. She could have asked Lycosa, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to know the answer. As with her digestion, her cocoon was a sign that beneath her webbing, she was becoming something that was less than human.

It wasn't just the mirrors that tormented Kristen. Lycosa's whispers turned darker and more terrible. The queen spider seemed to reach into her soul, divining what would horrify her the most.

"You're not really a person, you know that. You were just pretending. Everyone knew there was something wrong with you, even if they didn't know why. Everyone knew you'd never be anything but a slut. They were just being polite. Behind your back, they were all laughing..."

"Remember how I bound you in your sleep? I'll let you in on a little secret. If you hadn't responded...if you hadn't got off on how I trapped you every night...I would have let you go. So really, it's your own fault you're here..."

"You should be thankful that I'm milking your nectar. What other purpose could a thing like you have? Without me, you'd be useless..."

There was no way out for Kristen, either from her misery or from her imprisonment. She was hopelessly trapped, and even if she wasn't, she wasn't normal anymore. If she was freed, where would she go? She was nothing. She was a monster, a thing. Who would take her? Who would want her? Her despair grew and grew, until...

A squad of state troopers burst into Kristen's stall. Kristen looked up at them in delight from her position on the floor. She'd been rescued. It had really happened! She had held out, resisted Lycosa's brainwashing, and in the end, she had triumphed. But Kristen's rescuers didn't look glad to see her. Maybe she should thank them.

"Aannn ooo!" Kristen dribbled on the floor and began to lick one of the men's boots.

The policeman stared down at Kristen. "What is that?"

"Eeese! Eeeep eee!"

"Hell if I know. It sure is disgusting."

"Eeeese!"

"Oh well. You know where to take her."

Kristen wasn't taken to a police station, or to a hospital. They took her to a research lab at the college she went to. Her professors and the other grad students were all there. They poked and prodded at her, and gave Kristen intelligence tests. They were simple, but somehow Kristen just couldn't understand them. Her friends laughed as she failed every single one.

In the end, the researchers concluded that she wasn't human after all. When they were done, Kristen was put in a cage in the center of the lab, so that they could stare at her while they worked and amuse themselves. The men and women that surrounded her cage were all people she knew. People that she had thought liked and respected her.

A grad student named Carmen that Kristen had once had a crush on smiled at her. Kristen looked up hopefully at her crush. But Carmen made no attempt to free her. Instead, she reached her hand into Kristen's cage, and began to rub her pussy.

"Wait...please stop...just let me out...Carmen, don't make me cum in a cage in front of everybody," Kristen pled.

But Carmen didn't listen. Soon, Kristen was moaning like a whore as the other grad students watched her cum over and over again. Her body altered by Lycosa's treatment, the juices poured out of her.

Afterwards, Carmen took out something that had been placed under Kristen's cage, beneath her crotch. A notebook. Kristen felt a surge of hope. She recognized that book, it was the one that she had used to record her search for the Spider. When they read it, they'd understand. It wasn't just notes, it was proof that she wasn't an animal, she was a sane, intelligent woman who didn't belong in a cage.

"Please, just read my book. It'll explain everything..."

Carmen picked up the book and wrinkled her nose in disgust. Kristen was ashamed of herself. When she came, her notebook had been beneath her, and now it was soaked with her love-juice. Carmen opened the book to the first page.

To Kristen's horror, the ink had been washed away. All of her words were gone. Carmen turned page after page after page, but they were all blank. Each time that Kristen had given herself over to pleasure had erased another page in her book, and now she had nothing left...

Kristen woke in hysterics. It had been a terrible dream, but it didn't really matter in the end, did it? Nightmare, reality, they were one and the same. Lycosa was already there, watching her with a satisfied expression. Kristen knew why. The Queen Spider had done what she had said that she would do. Kristen was utterly, completely broken.

Lycosa removed her gag, and spoke kindly to her. "There, there, little cow. The hard part is done."

Kristen barely understood what her mistress was saying. "The...hard part?"

"Yes, it's all over. You've made it past the worst of your taming."

"I...I have?" In her current state, Kristen was so desperate for comfort that she would even accept it from her own tormentor.