The House of the Spider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There...that's it...keep on drinking. You see? As long as you don't make Mistress angry, everything will be fine..."

Kristen had been right about the nipples. This wasn't milk, or anything like milk. She had read about ants that kept aphids as livestock, feeding them and protecting them from predators. The ants were farmers, collecting the honeydew that the aphids secreted from their bodies. New studies indicated that the ants controlled the aphids using hormones that made them docile and, some said, more productive. Lycosa was doing the same thing to Kristen.

Kristen knew now why she was horny all the time, and why her pussy was always moist. Obviously, in addition to providing nourishment, this fluid contained pheromones that increased Kristen's arousal, ensuring that there would be enough juices for her captor to drink. It was just like the ants-only this time Kristen was the aphid. She was being turned into Lycosa's cow, an animal that existed only to produce nourishing fluids for its keeper.

Kristen knew all of this, and yet she drank, sucking eagerly at Lycosa's breast. It tasted so good...and it felt so good. It was as if pure warmth was pouring down her throat, only to spread throughout her body, until it sank into her crotch.

"Mmmmm..."

After her feeding, Kristen hung motionless in her web. The syrup combined with her orgasm had left her dazed and groggy.

Kristen struggled to speak. "I...please, Lycosa, you can't keep me here..."

"Of course I can. Why do you look so unhappy? I gave you what you wanted. You wanted to find a queen spider, and now you have. You'll get to spend your whole life here with me! Well, my other cows have already been fed and milked, so I think I'll have an early night in."

Lycosa turned off the light in Kristen's cell, leaving her alone in the dark, trapped in her cocoon and unable to move.

"Wait," Kristen called out weakly. In the distance she could hear fireworks from Fernsmith. The townspeople were celebrating. Their mistress had found a new addition for her herd.

Lycosa's laughter echoed down the hall. "Happy Halloween!"

The morning after, Kristen woke in the dark. She felt so groggy. Where was she? She was wrapped in some kind of a sleepsack. It was wonderful, the best bondage equipment that Kristen had ever tried. It was soft and warm, but at the same time kept her limbs pinned together, leaving her in a state of utter helplessness. She couldn't even wiggle her fingers.

Mmm. This feels nice. My spiders must have...

The Spider. Fully awake now, Kristen remembered everything. Lycosa. Her web. Her bondage and enslavement were real. Kristen's struggles grew more and more frantic, but the result was the same. Her cocoon was a soft, inescapable prison, and Lycosa intended for her to wear it for the rest of her life.

Kristen tried to hold onto the idea that help would come. Surely someone would come looking for her. The situation wasn't hopeless. When she was reported missing, maybe Professor Bothel would tell the cops about Kristen's interest in Fernsmith. It was a long shot, but at least it was a chance.

Eventually Kristen had to pee, and discovered what the bars in the floor beneath her cocoon were for. Her face turned scarlet as she pissed down the grate like an animal. Then again, to Lycosa, that's all she was. Just cattle.

But her embarrassment was soon forgotten. Kristen's pussy was aching, demanding attention. She was used to masturbating in the morning when she woke up, but wrapped in her cocoon, she could do nothing to relieve her lust.

After what seemed like an eternity, Kristen heard the sound of her new mistress. The other women began to bleat eagerly, no doubt pleading for their orgasms. Lycosa walked straight to Kristen's stall and pushed her breast into her mouth. Kristen tried not to drink, but once that liquid was spurting down her throat, her resistance crumbled. When Kristen was finished, Lycosa knelt down and inspected her captive's pussy. She did it not as a lover would, but in a business-like, methodical way. A farmer examining a new piece of livestock.

"How did the latest addition to my herd sleep?"

"I...I'm not an animal! I'm not just something for you to drink from, or to store away for my...my...pussy juice!"

"We refer to the harvest of a woman's juices as milking. And it's not just about me. Counting yourself, I have four cows, and I certainly don't need that many for my own needs."

Kristen was interested, in spite of fears. "Then...what are we for?"

"Not all of my people keep herds. The males of our species, for example, serve a different role. They find and lure women like you into my territory. In return, my herd provides nectar for them. Did you really think it was chance that Professor Bothel told you about Fernsmith? Silly cow."

Kristen's eyes widened. "The professor's a spider?"

"Yes...our males have always been better at playing human."

"I'll find a way...to...to..."

Lycosa raised her eyebrows. "To do what? Escape?"

Kristen stared down at the floor, her spirit crushed by the weight of truth. She hadn't told anyone where she was going, and other than the professor, no one knew that she had an interest in Fernsmith. Nobody was going to come looking for her.

Lycosa putting the possibility of escape out into the open forced Kristen to realize just how laughable an idea that was. She was in the middle of nowhere, locked in a dungeon, and wrapped in a cocoon as strong as the heaviest of chains. For the first time, Kristen really understood, deep in her bones, that she was never getting out of here. She was going to spend the rest of her life as livestock, fed and kept in a stable so that her owner could milk her pussy for its juices.

Lycosa gave her breast a friendly squeeze. "There, there. You'll feel better soon. All I have to do is to tame you, to take away all those silly delusions that you've had about being a person."

Why bother?" asked Kristen bitterly. "What does it matter whether I'm tame or not? You can do whatever you want with me anyway."

"The reason why I call my girls cows is that you have so much in common with them. Herding women is like herding cattle. You've undoubtedly heard that cows produce better milk when they're not under stress. It's the same with a girl. The more peaceful your mind is, the better your nectar is. Misery spoils the harvest. Your juices are already quite good, but they won't be at their best until you settle in. Once you've accepted your natural state, and are producing enough nectar, I'll begin bottling your juices for my brethren to enjoy."

"You're keeping me in a dungeon, you can't make me be happy about it!"

"Of course I can. First I'll break you into nothing. Then I'll tame you until I'm all you care about. One day, you'll love me with all of your heart. And on that day, you'll produce the finest nectar."

"Never!" Kristen said with one last burst of defiance.

Lycosa gave a chilling smile. "Never? Never is a long time, little cow."

She leaned down and began to stroke Kristen's crotch. After being fed another dose of pure, undiluted syrup, Kristen was already wet, and before long, she began to respond to her mistress's treatment. She had flinched at the sight of Lycosa's clawed hands reaching for her crotch, but her captor was as good with her hands as she was with her tongue. Lycosa's long fingers teased at Kristen's pussy with amazing skill, dancing over her crotch, stimulating her just enough to keep her at the edge of orgasm. Then...it stopped.

"I'll see you at your next feeding."

Kristen stared at her mistress in horror. "You...I...wait!"

But Lycosa had already picked up a metal pail and moved on to the next stall to see to another of her cattle. Kristen couldn't see what Lycosa was doing, but she could hear everything.

"Hello, Fatty! How's my special girl doing today? Oh, have you got an itch on that belly of yours?"

"Ahhh...ahh..."

"And naturally, you're hungry. There we go." Fatty slurped as she sucked on Lycosa's breast.

"That's enough for today. Time for your milking."

Fatty began to moan in delight. "Ehh...ehh...ehh...ehh...ehhh...ehhhhhhhh!"

The noises of Fatty's orgasm were soon replaced with the sound of her juices hitting the bottom of the pail. Lycosa poured the contents into a container. Then, she went to the next stall.

"Hello, Duchess..."

It was sheer agony. Kristen, her whole body aching with need, had to listen while all the other women received the orgasms that she so desperately wanted. When it was all over, Lycosa turned off the lights, leaving Kristen miserable and alone as she hung in the darkness.

In the days that followed, Lycosa came to Kristen's stall three times a day and fed her from her body, just like the rest of her cattle. Afterwards, Kristen was left to hang in her web. Lycosa did nothing to harm her. In fact, she didn't even speak to her, unless Kristen asked her a question. There was just one problem.

Kristen still wasn't allowed to cum.

During her stay with Lycosa, Kristen had become a compulsive masturbator. The combination of the liquid that Lycosa had been secretly feeding her and her daily bondage had left her in a continuous state of arousal.

But when she had been staying in Lycosa's house, the spider woman had had to slip the liquid in her food without Kristen knowing it. It had been diluted, watered down. There was no longer any need for trickery. Kristen drank the syrup pure and fresh from Lycosa's breast every day. As a result, the effects were far stronger. Kristen was an addict. An addict not to heroin or cocaine, but to the pleasures of her own body.

With her hands buried within her cocoon, Kristen had no way to masturbate. No way of getting relief. Her imprisonment only made it worse. There was nothing for Kristen to do. Nothing for her to see or to read. She couldn't even move. All of which meant that Kristen had no way of distracting herself.

No matter how hard she tried, Kristen couldn't stop thinking about how badly she wanted to cum. By the morning of the third day, she couldn't stand it any longer. Dignity no longer mattered. She began to beg. But each day, Lycosa ignored her pleas. Kristen's desperation continued without any sign of relief until it had been seven days since Kristen had been caught in Lycosa's web.

"Please, Lycosa...Mistress, I need to cum. Please...just let me cum."

"I only help my animals cum. Are you my animal?"

Kristen stared down at the floor.

"Yes," she whispered.

She cowered as Lycosa reached out with her claws and plucked her cocoon from the web. Lycosa lifted her with one hand and tossed her across the room.

"Make me believe it."

Kristen lay huddled on the floor, unsure of what she was supposed to do, or what she was supposed to say. "I...I...I'm an animal. Just...an animal..."

Then it happened. Kristen was weak, weak from fear, and weak from day after day of unsatisfied lust. She stared across the room at Lycosa. Lycosa had always been taller than her, but from Kristen's position on the floor, she was a giant.

For the first time, a part of Kristen genuinely believed that she was nothing more than an animal. Lycosa seemed like a dark, inhuman goddess, tall and strong. Compared to her, Kristen felt like nothing. A limbless, worthless creature who pissed in a grate. Unable to use her arms or legs, she crawled like a worm towards her captor.

As she lay at her mistress's feet, Kristen began to plead once more for an orgasm. "Please let me cum, mistress. Treat me like a cow if you want, put a ring through my nose, milk me for my juices..."

Kristen got an idea. Maybe if she wanted pleasure, she had to give pleasure. She leaned against Lycosa's leg and began to inch her way up towards her mistress's pussy. Lycosa gave her a look of total disgust and smacked her on the nose.

"Bad girl! You little slut. Why would I want a filthy animal like you at my crotch? That's all you think about, isn't it?"

Kristen slid to the floor in despair. There was no hope of her getting an orgasm now. All she had done was humiliate herself. Even worse, she had proven Lycosa right in the process. She was willing to do anything, no matter how degrading, in exchange for a moment of pleasure.

She burst into tears. "I...I'm sorry mistress. You're right. I'm just a worthless...stupid...dirty little cow..."

Lycosa picked her up by the scruff of the neck and stared thoughtfully at her. "That's better. That's much better. You're finally starting to be honest with yourself. That's the important thing. I'm a kind mistress, you see. I don't demand that you be more than what you are. I accept you for yourself. Now, let's put you back in your web so that I can give my cow what she needs."

As Kristen looked up at Lycosa, she felt like a great weight had been lifted from her. "You...you mean I can cum? Thank you mistress! Thank you!"

After she had had an orgasm, Kristen lay in her web, finally at peace. She looked up at Lycosa while her mistress examined her cocoon. As Kristen watched Lycosa leave her stall, she couldn't decide whether she feared what might happen on her return, or was anxious for the pleasures to come. Exhausted, Kristen fell asleep, still unsure of the answer.

As time went on, Kristen's confusion continued unabated. She certainly didn't want to be Lycosa's prisoner. But Kristen's body was glad to see Lycosa, even if Kristen herself wasn't. Every time that her mistress arrived, she brought ecstasy with her. The wonderful syrup that fed her, the orgasms that she received, it all came from Lycosa, and her whole body begged for those delights.

Her cocoon wasn't helping. Kristen had always been turned on by bondage, and although she knew that this was no game, someone forgot to tell her pussy, because she was still horny from her predicament. She was trapped in unbreakable bondage gear forged of silk, and kept in a dungeon where she was dominated by a cruel mistress who toyed with her body. It was the stuff of fantasy, and Kristen had a lot of time for fantasies.

The truth was that life in her stall was very dull. As a result, her mind tended to wander into daydreams, or thoughts of what would happen when Lycosa returned for her...milking. Her captor's visits were the only interesting thing about her day. Kristen couldn't move a muscle, and other than Lycosa, there was no one to talk to. On occasion, Kristen tried talking to the women in the other stalls, but they only responded with incoherent noises. Kristen wasn't sure if she wanted to know why they didn't talk. But she found out all the same.

"Hey...you in the next stall...Fatty? Can you hear me?" Kristen whispered.

"Ehhh?"

"And what do you think you're doing?"

Kristen's mistress stood before her, and she looked angry.

Kristen froze. "I...I was just saying hello to..."

"You're disturbing the herd. Your speech is to be used for talking to me, not for confusing the other cows. Open your mouth."

"What are you going to do to me?"

Lycosa's eyes narrowed. "Open. Your. Mouth."

Kristen obeyed. She didn't have the courage to do anything else. Lycosa's hands reached out like lightning. She pulled on Kristen's tongue until it was hanging out of her mouth, then fixed it to her lower lip with some webbing.

"Ehhh! Mahhhwaaag...ehhhhg!"

Kristen tried to talk, but most of her words came out as garbled nonsense. She couldn't even put her tongue back in her mouth. Kristen had heard the noises that the other women made, but hearing them come from her own lips was horrible. The mere act of listening to herself made Kristen feel dumb. She sounded like an idiot. Or an animal.

"I'm not going to forbid you from talking altogether. I will free your tongue during your feedings so that you can tell me whatever is running through that tiny cow brain of yours. The rest of the time, your gag will remain, to keep everyone from having to listen to your foolishness. However, just to show you that I'm not angry, I'll let you roam about your stall until I come back for your lunch feeding," The spider woman pulled Kristen from the web and placed her on the floor. "Now, what do you say when Mistress does something nice for you?"

The last thing Kristen wanted was to hear her own voice, but she didn't dare disobey Lycosa. Kristen stared down at the floor. "Annnk oooo, eestrees..."

Lycosa smiled down at her. "Of course you need some punishment, so I think we'll skip your morning orgasm. I'll see you at lunch."

After Lycosa left, Kristen wandered about her stall. Being on the floor didn't offer her much more freedom than her web. Unable to stand or use her hands, the low wooden door was enough to keep her in her pen. Kristen stared at the floor as she got herself into position and pissed down the grate. Lycosa always treated her like a farm animal, and right now Kristen felt like one. Her tongue hung out of her mouth, reducing her to idiotic noises. She had started to drool, and she couldn't seem to stop. Kristen felt even worse when she realized that she had been rubbing her crotch against the grate in a vain attempt to cum.

Hours spent crawling around on the floor and trying to masturbate left what little self-esteem Kristen still had in tatters. By the time Lycosa returned for her lunchtime feeding, she felt about two inches tall. Her mistress loomed above her, strong and dominant, while Kristen lay huddled on the ground, trying not to drool. Lycosa picked her up with one hand and hung her back in her web. She removed Kristen's gag and fed her.

"You see? Not being able to talk wasn't so bad, was it?"

"...No, Mistress."

"Exactly. It's not as if anyone wants to hear what you have to say. Now open wide."

Kristen obeyed and was promptly gagged again. If anything, her webbing was stricter; she had less control over her tongue. To Kristen's horror, Lycosa began to leave. It wasn't fair! Her mistress had said that she'd be allowed to cum. She'd promised! Kristen let out a wail.

Lycosa turned to look at her. "What's wrong, girl?"

"Ehhh! Ehh!!! Et eee uuumnn!"

"Aww...does my little milk-cow want to cum?"

Kristen pushed her hips forward, presenting her mistress with her pussy, while she pled with her eyes. "Eeeh!"

Lycosa smiled. "Well...I did say that you could..."

Before long, Kristen was convulsing in her web as her mistress used her tongue on her. She enjoyed it so much that it never occurred to her that she was more interested in being allowed to cum than she was in being allowed to talk.

Being gagged most of the time was frustrating, but it also began to have a serious effect on Kristen's mindset. Lycosa seemed to delight in making Kristen beg to cum, using the only sounds that her gagged mouth could produce. Every time that Kristen heard herself, she heard a dumb animal lowing to its keeper. It became harder and harder to believe in her own intelligence. Then the whispers started.

Lycosa had just gagged Kristen for the night, when she leaned over and whispered in her ear, "If you're so smart, how did a spider like me catch you?"

Kristen's eyes went wide. "Ehhhh?"

"Just something to think about. Good night, little cow."

Then Lycosa turned out the light, leaving Kristen alone with her thoughts.

That was just the beginning. Every night, Lycosa would whisper something in Kristen's ear.

"This is what you were made for. Do you really think a normal girl would have pleasured herself on the stone?"

"I thought you'd be more feisty. But you're as timid as a rabbit, aren't you? You're lucky that I'm here to take care of you. Without me, you'd be lost."

"If I offered to let you go, but you'd have to wear those chastity panties for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Freedom, or pleasure?"