The House on Cherry Tree Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the Tuesday and three in the morning. Cassy was down stairs feeding the baby. Normally Charlie would have slept through but something woke him. Ina pair of sleep shorts he got out of bed. He stood a the top of the stairs. There was a faint light coming from down below.

Cassy was sat once sofa, baby in her arms while he sucked on his bottle. Charlie stood looking fora moment. He moved around and into her eye line. Cassy smiled. He didn't know why, maybe the beauty of the scene. He bent and kissed her the lips. Coincidence or not Charlies phone rang. He always left it on the side by the sofa so it never woke him with messages during the night.

"Susan," He said looking at His mother in law. "Hello love you up late?" Cassy sat using baby while Charlie listened to Susan on the phone. A glance to the side and Cassy knew it was something very sexy he was listening to. Hs shorts were bulging and she could start to see the shape of a very nice cock beneath the fabric.

Charlie kept glancing to Cassy. He caught her eye and she smiled.

"I'm in the living room and your mother is feeding the baby..... okay speak to you later, bye....."

Charlie switched of the phone and sat. He didn't want o look at Cassy while he had an erection. An erection he couldn't make go down.

"Charlie love. That looks painful. If you give me some time come back up stairs. You know there to find me," she said looking at him.

Cassy stood. Charlie looked up and smiled. Her dressing gown had fallen open and he could now see her mound and the small triangle of hair over her slit. He sat and listened other moving around. Her climbing the stairs whispering to baby then sounds from the nursery.

All was quiet as he climbed the stairs, his hard cock refusing to subside. Cassy's door was open an inch. It was dark beyond. Charlie pushed the door open.

"Don't puttee light on."

Charlie dropped his shorts and felt his way the bed. He climbed on. He could feel Cassy had her back to him. He spooned into her, a hand on her tit. He kissed her shoulder. Hs hand pressed her train to get her to turn and face him.

"Please no, I don't wan to look at you."

"Why not?"

"We are going to commit adultery and that is so wrong for a Jewish woman."

"Cassy I understand but why am I here?"

"Because I can't resist you. Ever since you came to my house as a young man I wanted you. Remember that day when you and Susan thought there was nobody home and you had sex in her room?"

Charlie did and his cock throbbed pressed into his mother in law's arse crack.

"Oh yes. That was the day I kew we would be married. You saw us?"

"Yes and I almost came watching you. My lovely gentle daughter being pounded by you, it was so, so wonderful. I've dreamed about it ever since, imagining was me under you. Charlie I have to have you or I'll have to tell Susan I can't look after baby any longer. I'm going to get on my hands and knees and you have to decide what you wan to do next. Don't ask me to look at you, we can't kiss, not here. Fell under you pillow. There's a condom. You will have to put it on, I'm not on the pill"

In the darkness Charlie felt Cassy move around. He sensed her on her hands and knees and moved behind her. Sure enough there was a foil packet under the pillow. He'd used them many a time and soon had it over his throbbing cock. A touch other quim an he knew she was wet for him. A hand other bum cheek and moved into position.

"Charlie, I love you. Please I need you inside me. Please don't cum too soon. Oh yes."

Charlie was now upto the nut in only his second woman. She felt different to Susan, still very nice.

"Play with my nub please," she said as Charlie began the ride of his life.

It turned into a lengthy fuck. Cassy had no trouble in cumming. Charlie however was finding it hard to get close. He could have blamed it on the condom but that hadn't bee problem into past. Maybe, he thought, nerves with Cassy being under him. Whatever it was he was still enjoying the ride and from the sound of it so was she.

Charlie had to idea of the time as he pounded her through six orgasms. Other last he felt that tingle in his groin. Then the wave of pleasure thought his body ending a this cock and balls. He couldn't stop himself from pulling Cassy onto him as he buried himself inside he. Hot cum jetted as fas into the condom, stretching the bulbous end close to breaking point.

Chill relaxed his grip other hips. Cassy fell forward, leaving His rubber covered cock still hard, now pointing up.

'You have to go now and close the door."

Charlie left the bed. He pulled the duvet up and covered her naked body. He went this room and slept.

Cassy was in the kitchen when he appeared from the shower. He was in shorts and a t-shirt.

"You should ready find time to dress in the morning," she said a stern expression on her face.

"But after last night....."

"There was no last night. You want coffee?"

The dat went on as if the previous nigh had never happened. Charlie was afraid to touch her and they stayed apart. He spoke other phone to Susan. Later he went for a walk with the baby in his pram. Dinner went without much talk. They ended the evening watching television.

Charlie was mistaken if he thought there would be no more sex. A surprise when his bedroom door opened and a naked Cassy came in. She slipped in beside him. Her hand was on his had cock. He listened in the darkness as she undid a condom packet and rolled it over his cock.

"Let me kiss you," he asked.

"No kissing just sex."

Cassy assumed the position and Charlie got behind. Six orgasms and a full condom later she left.

The next day was different. They kissed 'good morning' and smiled. They were back to chatting about this and that, Sh would touch him and he her, noting sexual. There might have been an accidental brush of hand on ti, bum or crotch but never intentional.

Each night Cassy was on her knees ready for a condom covered cock to penetrate her. Each night Cassy got what she wanted from her secret lover and each night Charlie got rid of the contents of his balls. Everyone was happy.

Susan Dixon found herself pregnant two months after returning from the states. She knew it was Charlie's even before the birth. Three more were to follow over the next five years. A bigger family and they needed a bigger house.

Number six was bought by Karl and Aylish Stevens. They had a teenage son and daughters, James and Lorna. Karl was an oil rigg worker and had spent the last ten years, half of the time on the rigg and half at home.

His being away so often and for so long left Aylish frustrated. He'd bought dildos and vibrators but these were so familiar they hardly did it for her. She knew her best orgasms always came when Karl was with her. The children knew that for the first three days of daddy's return was a time that had to keep out of the way. From then on the sex would settle into a routine of there or four times a week until the final week of Karl's leave. A day and a night in bed and Aylish was happy to let him go. That was until that Saturday night.

Aylish sat naked on the toilet. It was three in the morning. Her hair was a mess and her makeup smudged. She had red marks on her tits and the tops of her thighs. She pissed and hoped any cum in her red raw cunt would disappear. Aylish has spent the night having unprotected sex. She wasn't on the pill. She slumped forward her head in her hands.

"What the fuck am I going to do?" She asked herself.

The door opened and her daughter Lorna stepped inside. Lorna was covered from neck to ankle in cotton pyjamas. The covering did nothing to hide her sharply body. Aylish looked up and tried to smile. "You got a man in there?" Lorna asked.

Aylish nodded.

"We heard."

"Everything?"

"Oh yes every moan and groan. And then there was him grunting. Three times was it?"

"Four."

"Impressive, you use protection?"

Aylish shook her head.

"First thing in the morning we find you a duty chemist and you get the day after pill."

"I will," said Aylish.

"Now you need to get rid of him so do that now."

"I will."

Loren turned to leave.

"Oh and you won't say anything to dad about me and James."

"Okay, I won't say a word."

Loren got back into bed. She spooned into there brother, a hand over his side and onto his chest.

"What you say?"

"Told her we would get her the morning after pill. To get rid of him and never tell dad about us."

'You think she will?"

"We'll make sure. James, with all this I can't sleep you want to make me cum. That usually works."

"You do me first."

Together they pulled down their pyjama bottoms. Lona was on her knees and found his hard cock. While she sucked and licked his cock had his fingers ran through her hair, down her back and between the crack of her arse. She moaned when he touched her fleshy lips. Months of oral sex and she knew how to bring him off so it wasn't long before she swallowed his load.

"You are the tops sis. Where am I going to find a girl as good as you?"

Lorna wiped her lips.

"Probably she'll be the sister of the guy that takes my virginity and can bring me off as good as you do. Now get down and show me what your tongue can do to my pussy."

James positioned himself so he could lick her cunt while she ran her hands over his back. She no longer had any need to instruct her brother so lay back and enjoyed the approach to another fantastic orgasm. He struggled to keep his face in contact with her cunt as she bucked and squirmed.

Somewhere in the distance was the voices of their mother and her lover. "You'll have to go."

"Not just yet. I'm tired and need to rest."

"You have to get up. My husband will be here soon and I need to clean up."

"One last time."

"No, get dressed and go. Do it now."

Footsteps on the stairs, a door slammed and all was quiet.

"That the first time mum ever did that?" Asked Lorna.

"Not sure. Can't ever recall her bringing home anyone else."

"Let's hope it stays that way."

Aylish found a duty pharmacy. She swallowed the pill and breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm not going to ask you why the fuck you wanted another man in your bed," said Lorna.

"Too much to drink and it just happened."

"Mum something like that just doesn't happen. You knew him?"

"No comment."

"You did, didn't you?"

"No comment."

"Young was he?"

"No comment."

Loren could see a smile on her mother's face.

"Must have been young to go four rounds. And someone we know."

"He swore he wouldn't tell and neither will I."

"You can't be sure he won't boast about his Milf conquest?"

"Better not or your father will kill him and me."

Lorna was kept guessing until she was tired of her quest to find out who it might be. James never spoke of it even to his sister even when they slept together. Then he found himself a new friend. Allan was a new member of the school swimming team. He like James was a diver. Where James was all high dives, Allan was springboard.

"Mum can we pick up Allan on our way this Saturday?"

"Sure, this the Allan you've spoken about?"

"That's him."

"Sure, I can do that. Where does he live?"

"Crofton Terrace, it's on our way so no big detours."

"That Allan Graham?" Asked Lorna.

"That's him."

"Quite a hunk. He got a girlfriend?"

"No, I don't think so. Never said."

You guessed who Allan is. The mystery man in bed with Aylish. Apart from Aylish blushing when they meet nothing passed between them. Something passed between Lorna and Allan. A spark of instant attraction. It wasn't long before they were a coupe. Lorna found she was very interested in coming along to the swimming competitions.

"I'm going to have sex with Allan. I want him to be my first," she told James.

"You sure Lorna. It's a big step and what if it doesn't last."

"If it doesn't then I'll cry but get over it. You look on the bright side. When I'm no longer a virgin we can have sex."

"You kidding me."

"No, deadly serious."

"You would be happy having sex with me while he's still around?"

"Just say if you don't want."

For once James took his mother shopping that Saturday morning.

"You sister sleeping with Allan?" She asked as they drove away.

"Don't know," he said not wanting to tell on his sister.

"Be honest is she?"

"Honestly mum I don't think they will be doing much sleeping."

"So you are here to keep me away for how long?"

"Until after lunch. I didn't tell you we are having a meal in that pub by the river."

"You can't touch me down there. I'm quite sore," said Lorna. She and James lay in bed. Lorna has on a her pyjamas. James only in his shorts.

"You don't mind if we don't do it for a day or two?"

"No, I can wait."

"I can suck you off if you want?"

"Then tell me all about it."

James lay naked beside his sister as she related her first penetrative sex with Allan. "He was so gentle with me. He was as good as you with his tongue. Made me cum three times before he even touched me with his cock. It hardly hurt when he pushed passed my hymen and oh it felt so good when he was inside me. That first time I felt his cum in me made my head swim. Then he did it three more times."

"Four times in a few short hours. You be expecting me to be that good."

Lorna said nothing, her mind was somewhere else, another night in another part of the house. A part where her mother slept.

Lorna would be troubled by Allan until they split to go to different universities. Karl and Aylish were two people in a house built for a family. It didn't take them long to search for a smaller property, a bungalow five miles away. Within the month. All the furniture and memories were gone.

Adam and Lyn Jardine had two small children. Rosy was six and George was five. Soon to be added was another child. Lyn was five months pregnant knowing she would give birth to another girl. This delighted both sets of grandparents. Dean and Mary, Adams parents were often at loggerheads with Philip and Amy, Lyn's parents, over who's turn it was to babysit or have the children for the weekend. All to the delight of Adam and Lyn as it gave them ample opportunity to pursue their favourite pastime.

You see Adam and his wife were swingers and had been from their days at university. Adam and his best friend, Dave, met Lyn and her best friend Jane in the union bar in the first term. They liked each other and couldn't make up their minds as which they liked the best. Call it kinky but Adam was as likley to be in bed with Jane as he was with Lyn. Sometimes all four were in bed together.

Come graduation and it was time to leave and start work. As luck would have it. Adam and Lyn found work only five miles apart. The die was cast and they went in one direction while Dave and Jane headed off in another. Sadly Dave and Jane's relationship didn't hold together for long after.

Dave arrived alone to Rosy's christening. Jane brought Ian, much to Dave's annoyance.

"Hi Dave, she said kissing him on the lips.

He didn't kiss her back, conscious of the rather large man by her side.

"Hi Jane, good to see you again."

"Me too. You well?"

"Very," he said glancing at the man mountain by her side.

"Dave, this is Ian. We've been together for a while."

"Pleased to meet you Ian. Your a very lucky man."

"Dave I've told him all about us. We don't have any secrets."

"So he knows about Adam and Lyn?" "Yes he knows."

The christening was over and the invited guests were all back at the house.

"Dave you like a drink?" Asked Adam.

"Tea if you have it, I'm driving."

"Okay your not going back tonight are you?"

"No, I've a room booked at the the Fox and Hounds in town."

"Pity, you could have used our spare room."

"You say you're at the Fox and Hounds?" Asked Jane.

"So are we. If you like we could have dinner."

Dave smiled, "Sure be good. How about you and Lyn?"

He asked looking at Adam. "Love to but we have Rosy to look after."

The party broke up in the late afternoon. Arrangements were made. Dave would meet Jane and Ian for dinner. A dinner that was good pub food with beer and wine.

"You want come to our room for a nightcap?" Asked Jane.

"Love to," said Dave.

"Excuse me a moment," said Ian as he stood. Dave and Jane looked as he walked towards the toilet.

"You want to fuck me?" She leaned in and whispered.

Dave looked the way Ian had gone. He looked back and nodded.

"Good," she said, "Cos I'm just in the mood for two big cocks inside me."

Dave smiled.

"He be all right with that happening?"

"Sure it was his idea. There is one thing but I'll tell you about that later.

A knock and the hotel room door opened. Jane smiled as Dave stepped inside. He looked down at her bare tits. A glance into the room and he could see Ian naked and erect.

"Thought you weren't going to come. You can see we started without you," Ian said with a big grin.

"Got you a drink, hope you like whisky?"

"Love it."

"Then you'll love this," he said anding Dave a glass with a good measure of the pale brown liquid.

Dave took a sip of the drink. From the corner of his eye he could see Jane sliding her thing down her tanned legs. There were no tan lines. He wondered how she and Ian had got the all over. He had to admit it did look good against her blond hair, a little heart of which nestled just above her slit.

She stood in front of him. Her fingers working his shirt buttons. He hands were soon running over his chest. Thea second pair of hand were working his belt. Willingly he stepped out of his trousers. Fora moment he could feel the cool air on his now erect cock. Then the warmth.

"Oh fucking hell, he's sucking me," Dave thought. He felt powerless to do anything other than go with it. Jane pulled his shirt over his shoulders and let it fall. She took one hand and brought it to her snatch as she kissed him.

"He wants to see you fuck me," she whispered, "You think you could do that fuck my brains out while my boyfriend is watching?"

Dave nodded, his cock throbbing.

"You feel how wet I am for you. Make it like old times." Jane took his hand and led him to the bed. Ian was left knelt on the floor. Dave looked back to see smile on Ian's face.

"Remember we always started with me on my back," she said as she lay down and spread her legs. Dave knew what she liked. Jane reached down and used both hands to separate her cunt lips. Dave could see her very large and very erect clit poking from it's hood. Jane moaned as his tongue slid between her soft cunt lips. She rested one hand on her inner thigh the other was in his hair.

Soft gentle licks of her flaps, a touch other clit and back to her cunt lips. Jane was squirming on the bed. A soft hand cupped his balls. Dave faltered, never before had man played with his sock. He carried on, now aiming for her nub. Jane was moaning and groaning,

"Oh fuck yes. Please more make me cu...."

Dave's tongue was going wild other clit as Janes Climax reached it's zenith. He body shook and she stopped breathing for what seemed liken age.

Dave looked up and smiled at Jane. "You want do that again?"

Dave's head went down and he began again. Once more building slow. Once more feeling a hand cupping his balls. Once more attacking her clit and following her climax.

"Now fuck me," she said, pulling his hair. Dave was ready and moved up. His dripping cock touching her cunt lips.

"Fuck the slag good," said Ian. The first word he'd spoke.

Dave pressed forward into familiar space. Her virgina felt just the same after all these years ago. Dave was back involve with his first fuck. Would she be involve with him? She pulled his head down and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"Love you Dave and always will. Fuck me. Fuck my brains out."

Dave was happy to oblige, moving slowly a first. Gentle in and out strokes moving more quickly as Jane responded. One, then a second orgasm. The hands on his arse trying to get more of him inside her. Dave was going like a steam train. Sweet was poring off him as he pounded into her. Harder and faster, faster and harder.