The House on Cherry Tree Drive

Story Info
Love, sex and family in one house.
12k words
3.94
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The House on Cherry Tree Drive

Abbie woke. Her head was thumping, too much to drink last night. By her side still asleep was Shay, her brother. She lifted the covers. She was naked, he was naked. He was hard, very long, very thick and very hard. She knew it, she'd had sex last night. She could remember Lance, her current boyfriend, just after midnight and his drunken fumblings. Now did she do it with Shay, her brother?

Shay opened his eyes and smiled. His head came closer and he kissed her on the lips.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked.

"My bed if I recall sis. And you were in no hurry to leave last night."

"Did we do it?"

"By doing it do you mean me licking you out, us in a sixty nine and you riding me twice, yes we did it."

"Oh fuck. You did wear a condom?"

"No, you said it was okay and wanted to feel me fill you."

"And did you?"

"Twice and I have to say you are the best fuck I've ever had."

"Oh fuck. Where's mum?"

"She flaked out about one. If your still interested sis I've got this very hard cock that needs attention."

"No thanks, now close your eyes I'm getting up."

"Why close my eyes, last night you andI had spectacular sex and I know every part of you."

"That was last night and I don't want you to see me now."

"So this cock is going to have to stay hard?"

"Please yourself," she said. A glance down and she had to admit it was a fine specimen. Longer and fatter than Lance and even longer than Jason, he was the first.

Abbie rolled out of the bed. A hand on her crotch and an arm over her tits she paddled to the door. A hand arched out as the door opened.

"Abbie, what the fuck are you doing in here?" Abbie's mother Millie was looking none too well. Her hair was amiss and her makeup made her look comical. It was clear Millie had covered herself with a short dressing gown. Cover was an exaggeration. Her tits were covered but as Shay turned he could see his mother was displaying a very nice beaver. The sight doing nothing for his hard on.

"Just getting this lazy dog out of bed."

"You usually wake him naked young lady? You go get dressed and you Shay dress and meet me downstairs in ten minutes. I need to find out what has been going on between you two."

Mille stepped aside to let Abbie pass.

"Now Shay, move it."

Shay pulled back the duvet and stood.

"Just like your father," she said with a big smile other face.

Abbie came into the kitchen in her tracksuit bottoms and fleece top. She hadn't put on a bra. Shay was a minute behind her. He wore a long fleece top and shorts. Millie and Graham were sat across the breakfast bar. Each had a cup of steaming coffee.

"Sit down," said Millie in a voice that made Graham jump. He had that expression that told the world to be quiet or he would die.

"So you two had sex last night?"

Abbie wouldn't look up. Shay stared at his mother.

"One of you is dying to tell me, the other isn't. Let's start with you young man."

"We might have then again might not."

"And what the fuck is that supposed to mean," said Graham.

"Just what he said dad. We woke up and were in the same bed."

"You had sex last night?" Asked Millie looking at her daughter.

"Yes with Lance before he got blind drink and his dad took him home."

"What about you Shay, you had sex?" Shay shrugged. "You going to tell me my son and daughter slept naked in the same bed and nothing happened?"

"Could be mum and why the interrogation? Who did you have sex with last night?" He asked looking at this mother.

"Nothing to do with this so don't try and change the subject."

"So if it wasn't dad who was it. Terry Lawless?"

"Stop right there young lady."

Incest, adultery, fornication, quite a night to bring in a new year. Not the first and maybe no the last at number six Cherry Tree Drive.

With the expansion of the chemical plant on the outskirts of the town came a demand for quality private housing. Number six was identical to the other forty houses built in the mid sixties. The first owners were Frank and Jenny Mitchell. They were both in their early forties with two teenage children. Grace was the eldest at nineteen, very bright and bound for university. Dean her brother was apprentice electrician on the plant and doing well.

Frank was a shift supervisor, she a production planner. They were held in high regard by senior management. Frank was approached to join the masonic lodge. An invitation than would do no harm to his career prospects if he accepted, which he did. Frank had one great asset and that was Jenny. Jenny was a looker. A beautiful face and a body to go with it. The handsome Frank with Jenny by his side were a dream couple and soon made plenty of friends.

An invitation to meet at one of the senior managers houses. A select gathering of four copies a few drinks and some lively chatter. Frank and Jenny were having a very good time. The came the startling offer.

"Okay guys, car keys in the bowl."

Jenny looked at Frank knowing what was to come. She nodded knowing a refusal would flush his career down the pan. Out came his keys and into the pot. Ladies choice and Frank was paired with Irene, the divisional manager's wife. Jenny got David Fletcher, engineering manager.

Luck for them Frank and Jenny's kids were asleep when they arrived at number six. Irene was in a hurry and soon had her clothes off and into bed. Frank did all the things he did with Jenny to get her ready for sex. Irene had other ideas.

"Lay back and enjoy what I'm going to do to you," she said.

He did and he felt her hand on his cock and her lips around his exposed head. She licked and sucked him in. Irene then swung her legs over his face and presented her hairy mot for his inspection. He was about to do what he'd always wanted from Jenny but would never ask.

Frank tasted her and shot his load into Irene's mouth.

"Sorry I didn't expect that to happen."

"You must have liked what I was doing. Change places and finish me off."

Irene was on her back, her knees were up and legs spread ready for him. He kissed her cuntlips and used his tongue on her flaps. "Up a bit young man, yes that's it. Keep doing that, yes, yes."

Frank was hard again and fucked Irene. He was amazed when they came together.

"You are a very good lover. We will do this again. For now get dressed and take me home."

That is what happened the first time. Franks career went from strength to strength. By the time he was fifty Frank had been promoted to plant supervisor. Jenny had given up her job. The money was good and the house went up for sale.

Number six was bought by Charlie and Susan Dixon. He was one of the technicians on the plant. Charlie was good at his job and maintained the control equipment. Susan didn't like him being on call, sometimes leaving the house in the wee small hour to fix a problem. She was secretary to the managing director. Today they would have been called personal assistant, same job different title. Susan was pretty, not beautiful but still got a few wolf whistles from the workers. She said her best feature was her legs and took to showing them off as often as possible.

"Me and Charlie are going to try for a baby, " she told her mother one Saturday morning while they were out shopping. "You going to manage on just the one wage then?" "We'll get by. The mortgage is a big slice of his salary but still enough left over for the things we want."

Susan lay on the bed. She was naked. "You sure you want to do it tonight love? It's hot and they are saying it could be like this for weeks."

"You said this would be the best time and they say it's going to get hotter."

"Okay love but make it quick."

Charlie had no intention a quicky as he knelt between er legs. The touch of his tongue on her nether lips and she was in total agreement. This wasn't going to be a quicky.

The second time Charlie came inside her she was on her hands and knees. He was pounding hard. They were both sweating. Drops of moisture falling on her bum checks each time he thrust hard into her.

"Here it comes love," he said pulling her onto his hard cock. The last of his sperm leaving his cock head =ing for her cervix.

"You want to try again in awhile?" He asked. "Too fucking hot love. We can do it tomorrow." "Tomorrow?" He asked. "Promise, tomorrow. Love you, now can I get some sleep. They lay spooned together, his hard cock between her thighs, his cock touching her cuntlips.

Susan's pregnancy was confirmed. Her mum knew. "Mr Dalton, I need to speak to you." Henry Dalton was managing director and had been since the owners floated the company six year previous. "So what can I do for you Mrs Dixon?' "I'm going have a baby and will have to leave." "Leave Mrs Dixon. Oh dear and where will I find someone as good as you?" "There are a few of he girls in the typing pool who would be very good." "But not as good as you Mrs Dixon."

Henry never called her by her first name. He was always so formal, a bit old school when everyone else was on first name terms. Susan had to call him Mr Dalton at all times, Never Henry even when they were alone. She liked him for all his faults.

Susan was starting to show when Henry called her in to his office.

"Mrs Dixon I have to say I like you a great deal. We work well together but with you wanting to leave we have a problem. I've been speaking to my management team and well we have to slim down on some costs. We plan to reduce the number of technicians we have on site. I understand your husband is one?'

"He is. Charlie's been here since he left school."

"You see Mrs Dixon I need your help in deciding who goes and who stay with the company. You understand?'

"I'll do all I can to help." "You will?"

"Yes Mr Dalton."

"You see Mrs Dixon I like you a lot," He said looking at her tits.

"I see Mr Dalton," she said as she moved across the office to the outer door. She flipped the lock and came back in.

"Nobody must ever know about his," she said as her top came over her head.

"Just you and I Mrs Dixon."

"One stipulation," she said as her bra came off and she bent and pulled her knickers down.

"You call me Susan and I call you Henry." "Done Susan."

"Oh fuck Henry your sos big," she tried to speak quietly but couldn't contain herself. It was no lie Henry Dalton was well hung and stretched Susan. Once or twice while fucking he went too deep and she called out in pain. He played rugby in his younger days and had the nickname of Horse Cock from his team mates.

"Sorry Susan, I sometimes get it wrong with Mildred."

His size didn't stop her wanting him to carry on. From her with her back on the carpet to her being fucked on hands and knees Susan loved every stroke. Henry knew which buttons to press and Susan had more orgasms that first time than she had with Charlie in a month.

"I've spoke with Mr Dalton and he want to keep me to come back after the baby."

"So who is going to look after baby while your at work?"

"I've discussed this with mum and she'll have him after my maternity leave."

"But she works."

"She's going to give it up. She said she would rather look after a baby than sow curtains all day."

"Fine love if you think it'll work."

"Mr Dalton has said I he's giving me a pay increase when I return. We'll be able to pay mum for her time."

Baby Thomas weighed eight pound two ounces, a perfect child. Susan returned to work after six months. She soon found herself willingly on the carpet being pounded by her boss. She was happy, her salary had been increased and she was getting more cock than she could have wished for.

"Charlie is talking about another baby," she said one Monday morning.

"What do you want to do?" "I think I'd like another but I'd have to come off the pill and...."

"You'd want me to use protection?"

"Yes I would."

"We could always play a game of Russian roulette?"

"No I couldn't take that chance."

"Okay better get some condoms."

"Thank you."

"Susan there is one thing. I've got an international managers meeting in Dallas at the end of the month. I'd like you to come with me."

"No chance love. A week away and who will look after the baby?

"You and mum will manage okay."

"But I'll be at work and what if there's a call out?"

"Well someone else will have to see to it. Mr Dalton says you can request additional paid leave so I have. You get time off while I'm away. Good isn't it?"

"Suppose so. You go and enjoy yourself."

"Work dear, no doubt I'll be running around looking after him as usual."

Henry drew up in his company car. Susan was ready and met him at the door.

"Let me take that," he said picking up her case. She followed Henry. She saw the passenger seat was occupied.

"Thought it would be good if you and Mildred got to know each other," he said as he stowed the case in the boot.

As Susan got in the back, Henry got in the drivers seat.

"Mildred knows about us." Susans face went red.

"Pleased to meet you Susan. My husband has told me all about you and how you are such a great help."

"Pleased to meet you Mrs Dalton.

Mildred, Henry and Susan talked of many things. No mention of sex between her husband and Susan. They were all tired after a long flight. The limousine took them to the hotel and Henry checked them in.

"I've booked a suite so we can be together."

Susan was to find out they were. The adjoining door was left open. Susan watched Mildred strip. She realised that Henry's wife was more her age so must have been fifteen year younger than he husband. A naked Mrs Dalton stood in the doorway. "Going for a shower. You want to join me?" Susan smiled and nodded.

"Be there in a minute."

Susan had to admire Mildred's body. She wished her tit were that firm and her hips that narrow. Mildred stood under the shower.

"Come on in the water's just right."

"Henry tells me you and your husband are trying for a baby?"

"We are."

"So my Henry has to be sure not to do anything to mess that up?"

"Yes."

Mildred was massaging gel into Susan's tits. "Turn around."

Susan turned and Mildred carried on soaping her.

"You know Susan I could see you and I becoming very good friend. You ever been with a woman?"

Susan half turned to try and look at her.

"No, never."

"Some women say, once with a woman and you never go back. I don't, I like it both ways and so will you."

Susan had never had her cunt licked before, After her third orgasm she was sure she liked it both ways. Mildred pulled back and Susan saw a naked and very hard Henry ready to take her place. It was clear to her he had no intention of using anything other than his very hard cock. Mildred knelt by her side as Susan was fucked by Henry's big cock.

"You take him so well. Much better than I do. I'm betting Your husband isn't as big?"

Susan shook her head.

Susan lay feeling the huge cock slide in and out of her. She felt a glow throughout her body, a fullness in her cunt and pressure on her clit. Henry was now working his cock hard and she felt a sensation that began in her feet, spread up her legs and exploded in her virgina. Never before had she orgasmed like that. She hardly noticed Henry was filling her with his cum. Her head was somewhere far, far away

The business was done and Henry, Mildred and Susan had time to relax for the last few days. It was three in a bed. Susan lay as Mildred was being fucked, her face in a grimace as her husband stretched her pussy so much it was painful. Despite her being in pain she cried out. Susan was overcome with joy seeing another woman climax again.

Henry withdrew and presented his still hard cock to Susan. She by reflex alone opened her mouth. She closed her lips around his very fat cock and tasted Mildred. Susan felt him tense. The bulbous head of his cock swelled and he shot cum down her throat. This was so arousing she kept on sucking and licking. Henry pulled back, his cock so sensitive. She didn't know why but Susan was disappointed and needed more.

"Come to me," said Mildred.

Susan looked down on the cum wetting her friends cunt. A hand came up and pulled her head down. She wanted to do this as her tongue came out. Susan orgasmed as she licked Mildred's cunt. Her first taste of woman from source and she loving it. Even more so when Mildred orgasmed.

Fo the rest of their stay they were never far from the bed. Susan and Mildred shared a sixty nine. She and Henry shared the same and she diddled her snatch while Henry and his wife fucked.

Charlie waved as Susan departed, their first born in his arms. He didn't know what it was but he had an uneasy feeling abut Susan and Mr Dalton. There was something about the way that =y over to tether that wasn't quite right for boss and subordinate. He was assured when Susan text and said the lady n the car was Mr dalton's wife. He relaxed knowing that she would be with them all the time.

"Just us two now Charlie." said Cassy, Susan's mother."

"A whole week of you putting up with me," he said with smile.

"Not putting up, Charlie. I look you a lot and Susan was wise to pick you for husband."

"Than's for that Cassy and for helping out."

"No problem. I like looking after my grandson."

"Ted not mind?"

"You he's got his shed and those infernal models he makes. Keeps him quiet, sometimes too quiet for me."

Susan and Chairs first born was a contented lad and slept well. He had a routine that Susan had followed since the birth.

"After noon nap time."

Cassy carried him upto the nursery and lay him down.

"I usually have a shower about this time. Never know when I'll get time before bed."

"You go ahead. I might have one after you," said Charlie. He couldn't help looking a t Cassy and wondering what she would look like naked.

Cassy stood under the shower head. He hands cupping her tits. She let them drop and looked down at her body. Cassy had looked after herself and was pleased on seeing a forty five year old in very good shape. It was a great pity ted didn't appreciate her as much as she wanted. Ted, even though she loved him dearly wasn't man to show great affection. Cassy sometime wondered if he had any left.

Sometimes she just wished he would rip her clothes of and maul her tits before fucking her. All she ever wanted was the intimacy of sex. A long slow fuck and to end up laying in his arms and falling asleep. Trouble is she knew she would be waiting a long time.

Her thoughts were broken by a knock the door.

"Cassy you okay in there?"

"Fine just finishing off,"she said realising how long she had stood under the water, so long her palms were starting to wrinkle. She switched off the shower and stepped out. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. She opened the door. She could see Charlie across the way bent over placing something in the draw. He must have caught her in the corner off his eye.

"Finished, sorry for taking to long."

"It's okay. I had t few things to do," he said moving the doorway.

Cassy smiled as he moved past him heading for her room. The towel fell frothier back and she fumbled to hold it over her chest. Charlie could see her fine bum, back and Shapley legs. She half turned and gave him a nervous smile.

Cassy and Charlie sat on the sofa watching the news. Charlie looked to ward his mother in law. "You heard from Susan of late?"

"Yes she text, wishing me a good morning and asked how the baby was."

"You tell her we were doing fine?"

"I did."

"She seems to be enjoying things. But she said the days were long. She liked Mrs Dalton. She didn't talk for long as she had togo and find some papers for her boss."

"She say when she would be home?"

"She told me before she went it would be late Saturday or early Sunday depending if they could get an earlier flight but not to bet on it. She said she would call tomorrow."