The House on Cherry Tree Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, here it comes," He spoke though gritted teeth.

Jane felt it and her body shuddered. She was ecstatic her lover was filling her with his seed. She looked to Ian. He was smiling. She could see his eight inch cock throbbing as he stroked himself. She mouthed an 'I love you', an exchange that Dave didn't see as he rolled to the other side. He could see from the corner of his eye Ian moved around to be between Jane's legs. He inserted himself. Not since his university day had Dave seen anyone fuck Jane. Ian was big and strong but none of tha stopped him cumming very early.

Jane lay, a hand on two semi hard cocks. She turned her head to Dave.

"Lover will you do something for me?"

"Sure anything I can."

Jne turned away from Ian and lay on er side looking at Dave.

"I know it's a big ask but when we get married will you come on the honeymoon with us?"

"You two getting married?"

"Yes Ian and I will be man and wife in June. So will you come with us?"

ave seed and nodded his head.

"Good, Ian you hear that. Dave's coming with us."

As Jane moved over to kiss Dave Ian knelt up and took his hand.

"Dave there is one thing I want you to do right now," she asked.

"Name it."

"Dave I want you to fuck Ian. Can you do it for me. Fuck my future husband. Then if you have any strength fuck me again." Before Dave found the words to speak her lips were around his cock.

"Okay, I'll do it. Where do you want me?"

"You need to wear a condom if we are going to have sex later." Dave sat up while a naked Jane walked about. She didn't seem to mind cum dripping from her slit and sliding down her thighs. She undid the packet and rolled the condom over his hard shaft. Dave had never contemplated sex with a man. He didn't know why but he was turned on by the thought.

Ian was on his back his legs drawn up. His thick and very hard cock lay on his belly. Jane was applying cream to his arse. A greasy finger up his arse hole. Jane moved to the side and squired cream on her hand. She spread it over Dave's cock before stepping back. Dave moved into position.

"You tell me if I'm doing it right.

Ian nodded as the sheathed cock pressed his ring. Dave was surprised as his length slid into the other man's body.

"Fuck me like you would if it were Jane."

For a moment Dave looked into his eyes. He looked down, first at the well defied muscles on his chest then the ribs of muscle over his abdomen finally ending with his very big, very thick and now very hard cock.

Dave began to fuck his new partner. He had to admit it felt very good, so good he went a little bit faster. It felt even better as Jane's hand cupped his balls. Going faster still his eyes on Ian's cock as it was jolted by each thrust. Dave licked his lips. A glance at Ian's face. The big man had his eyes closed.

Dave shifted position to balance on one hand. The other took hold of a cock that he could hardly get his fingers around. Ian moaned as Dave stroked his cock in tune with his thrusts. Both men were soon groaning and grunting. Dave was fucking him as hard and as fast as he ever did with Jane. He knew he was close.

"Going to cum, oh fuck."

One hard thrust and Dave's cum started to fill the condom.

What he wasn't prepared for was Ian. Dave held the other man's cock as Ian pumped cum. Cum that shot from his cock, rose in the air and splattered over Dave's face. Dave panicked and dropped the spurting cock. Cum shooting along and landing on Ian's lips and chin. Both men lay while the last of their cum left their cocks.

"Well boys that was quite a show. So good I came and I wasn't even touching myself."

Jane looked down at Dave's softening cock and the condom still in place.

"My, my that's a lot. You weren't planing on putting my man in the family way before the wedding?"

They all laughed.

"You two better go get showered unless you want to lick cum off each others faces?"

"We'll shower," said Dave.

A few miles away, while Ian and Dave were sharing a shower, Adam and Lyn were making love and had been for the last three hours. They had abstained from penetrative sex for two months after the birth. The first time was so wonderful for both they decided that they would do the same leading up to the christening.

"Those ball are going to be so full love," she said I hope the first spurt doesn't do me damage."

It didn't and Lyn felt that warm glow as Adam's cum once more flood over her cervix. Lyn had never been averted to sucking cock and was now eager to get his erection to return. Twice he came inside her as she lay on her back. She forgot how many times she's cum and didn't care.

"Now love I want you on your hands and knees," he said stroking his third erection of the night.

Lyn took up position. Her head down and her bum in the air. Adam could see the wetness of his cum on her cunt lips. He ran his hands over her buttocks, pulling her cheeks apart to see her brown ring. He bent and kissed her bum cheek. With hands on her hips he pressed home and was soon ball deep inside her.

"Oh god Ad's that feels so good. Fuck me babe. I need you hard and dirty."

"Let's fill your belly with another one shall we?" Lyn giggled knowing he was serious.

Four girls later and the house was too small for a family. It would be even smaller when baby number five arrived. The decision was made and Adam and Lyn Jardine moved house. Number six was empty for a month before the next residence moved in.

Duggy and Maria Vogel had two teenage children. He was an electrical contractor in the building trade. Maria ran her own real estate business online. Their children, Glen and his sister Christine were twins. They were eighteen and waiting to go to university. Glen was positive about leaving home, Christine was less so.

Six Cherry Tree Drive was their first house purchase as they had lived most of their married lives in a high rise. Now they had a garden, a problem that confronted Duggy as he had never done any gardening.

"I'll help dad," said Chris.

"Not help I need I just don't know what to do."

"We will go to a garden centre see what they can do for us."

"Don't count me in on this. I've no intention of getting my hands all muddy."

I should explain. The Vogel family were descended from German immigrants. So long ago nobody knows where or when they came to England. They were a very liberal family and not averse to be seen partly or completely naked around the house. Sex was never hidden and Glen and Christine would often have discussions with their parents on all manner of topics from anal to oral and everything in between. It was always stressed that there should never be a hurry to give up their virginity.

Duggy and Maria Vogel had a very lively sex life.

"You hear them last night" Christine asked as she sat on the kitchen stool. Her shirt was only long enough to cover her arse and rode up as she slid along the seat.

"Heard them," said Glen, "They were so vocal I didn't need much imagination to think what they might be doing."

They both laughed.

Glen poured milk on his cereal as he sat.

"You know sis somewhere out there is a girl I'm going to marry."

"And a boy that will marry me," she added.

"First I need to loose my virginity." Glen sat open housed. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"I thought you and Sam were doing it."

"Well you thought wrong. Sam's nice enough but I never wanted it to be him."

"So you never did it?"

"No, I let him cum in my mouth and he went down on me but I just wasn't ready for the final push." They both laughed.

"What's so funny," said Maria. She was only wearing a pair of Duggy's shorts. Her hair was wet and a towel was wrapped around her shoulders. Glen's eyes went straight to her tits. Maria was this mother but he still couldn't stop looking.

"Just something Chris said about Sam. An in joke if you didn't know Sam too well."

"Dad put some clothes on please," said Christine seeing her father behind Maria. He was wearing a shirt that failed miserably to cover his dangling cock.

Maria turned. "Duggy you go and put a pair of shorts on."

"Can't love you're wearing them." His face in a broad grin.

"Okay, sit down and pull that shirt over yourself. I'm sure Christine doesn't want o see what you have."

"Not after last night," said Christine.

"Oh shit love. You heard?"

"We did mum and very interesting it was."

"See Dug, I told you to be quiet."

"Wasn't me llove you were the one making all the noise." More laughter.

Maria busied herself making breakfast. "How come you two are up so early?" She asked.

"Couldn't sleep mum," said Christine.

"While we're on about sleep you two be quiet when you come in tonight. Me and your father don't want to be woken in the middle of the night."

"We'll try to be as quiet as we can."

Friday night was dance night, meet at friends house, drink a few vodkas and then dance the night away in the only club in town. Plenty of offers but Christine was never happy. Glen had one or two who wanted to snog nut go no further.

"Don't know about you but I'm getting the district impression there isn't one man out there who is good enough," said Chris as they walked home.

"Or willing enough," he said.

"Are we being too choosy?"

"No, I don't think so," said Glen.

"There's alway me." Chris stopped, Glen took two more steps before he stopped.

Glen turned. He looked at his twin sister. She was beautiful and he knew any other time he would have made a play for her.

"Not going to happen. You are my brother and even if you weren't you are a virgin. We both know we need someone who knows what it's all about."

"Sadly sis I have to agree. I love you as my sister."

"And I love you as my brother."

Week after week Chris and Glen went dancing. Things weren't looking good. Plenty of offers but none came up to the mark. With the summer almost over and two weeks before they left for university they were on the downward slope.

"Someone with all the know how, plenty of experience and someone we can love," said Chris as they walked home that Saturday morning.

The week went by. Chris went to the gym three times. Glad played football with his mates. They read, watched television and sat talking.

"Friday will be our last night out together," said Glen.

"Let's not go hunting for a lover. We should enjoy ourselves and plan to go home to bed."

For once she sat beside him on the sofa. She kissed him on the lips, her first time. Her hand rested on his thigh. He took it as an invitation to cup her breast. She let him for a moment until she pulled back. "Nice but not the way we can go."

Glen and Chris drank a little more than they usually did on that last Friday. For the first time they were arm in arm as they walked home.

"You know what I'm thinking?"

"If it's what I'm thinking then yes we should," said Glen with a smile.

"You hard thinking about it?"

Without waiting for an answer she placed her hand on his crotch. They stopped, Glen turned to her. They kissed. His hand ran up her thigh and under her skirt. Once between them her touched her bare mound. He hummed on feeling her wetness

From then on it was a run to get home. The house was in darkness. Glen fumbled his key.

"Hurry, I'm desperate," she said. The key turned and they all but fell through the door. A quick kiss,

"Love you."

"Love you."

Shirt, dress, pants, bra shoes and socks were soon off.

"Mum, dad we need you," said a naked Christine standing over their parents bed. "Mum, dad wake up."

"What said Maria as she opened her eyes.

"Mum I need your come with me," Glen said holding out his hand.

Maria looked first at the very hard cock a few inches from her hand then a the rest of her naked son. She didn't understand why she stood and was led away.

Duggy was mesmerised by the sight of his naked daughter.

"Dad you have to come with me," she said holding out her hand.

Mother and father were led away to the children's bedrooms. The door were closed and for a while silence filled the house. If anyone had walked the corridor they would have heard soft moans, grunts and grains and just now and again a screech of pleasure.

It was almost lunchtime before any of them ventured from a bedroom. Chis, still naked emerged from the bathroom as Glen left his room. A smile and a high five.

"Coffee and toast?'

"Lovely, I'll do the toast if you do the coffee," Chris said.

"Your on. You still got dad in your bedroom?"

"Yes and mum?"

"Fast asleep. What time you finish?"

"Dad was on top form. Must have been about six. And you?"

"About that same time."

Coffee and toast was put onto two trays. Glen followed his sister back up the bedroom. He smiled as she opened the door and went inside. Chris placed the tray on the bed and sat, one foot still onto floor the other bent so her thighs were spread. Duggy opened his eyes. He looked shocked on seeing his naked daughter.

"Morning lover."

"Morning. Look love about last night. I'm so sorry it shouldn't have happened."

"Dad it should. I wanted it more than anything in the world. Nobody will ever know. I've been on the pill for a year now so I'm not going to get pregnant. Dad you're magnificent. I couldn't have wished for a better first time. Or a second third and fourth. Coffee and toast before it gets cold."

Maria was sat up in the bed when the door opened. She smiled at her son as he placed the tray on the bed.

"Come here son and give your mum a kiss." As he bent over her she took hold of his erection. "What do I tell your father. Do I say it was disgusting being forced to submit to the will of a randy eighteen year old or do I tell him it was wonderful and he should be more like you?"

"I don't think you should say anything. Let him keep guessing."

Chris and Glen went to university. Returning home only for the break and summer then off to start their own lives in the big wide world. Mother and father rattled around the house fora five years then decided to sell up and move nearer the children.

Number six was soon occupied by Graham and Millie Calder. The couple e had been married for seventeen year when they arrived with their two children, Abbie and Shay. Like the previous occupants Abbie and Shay were twins.

The house suited them. It was a good neighbourhood, not to far from work and school and code enough to the town centre for an easy walk. Better for the children the move wasn't too far and they kept he same school and more importantly their friends.

"Pleased you're not going very far," said Jason Miller.

"Me too," said Abbie, "You know I love you don't you?"

"I do and I love you. We need to take things further in our relationship," he said, "To confirm our love for each other."

"You mean sex?"

"Yes, you and I should plan to spend a night together and really get to know each other."

"Okay. I'm eighteen in a month's time. We could go away for a weekend after my and Shay's party."

"A party, You and Shay?"

"Yes, mum and dad insisted as it our eighteenth."

Abbie and Shay had the good luck to be born on the 27th of July. The party would be outdoors in the garden of the new house.

"Mum, Jason is taking me on a weekend break the weekend after my birthday."

"He is is he. Don't suppose it separate rooms?"

"Mum, you can't ask that. He's my boyfriend and we are in love."

"Okay dear your old enough. You will use condom's won't you?"

"No need mum. If you recall I want one pill six months ago. When I went out with Vince Smart."

Vincent was a none starter in Abbie's book. He was good looking and very athletic. What he lacked was the brain to be her equal. Being an equal meant a lot to the seventeen year old. Vincent had other idea's, ideas that involved her tits and pussy. Especially how to get a hand full of the former and his cock in the latter. Neither was on Abbie's list of entertainments. Hardly surprising Vince, as he liked to be called fell by the wayside.

"But you don't want o get anything dear."

"Jason and I won't need any protection mum."

"If you say so love."

Millie wasn't to say any more, knowing it would turn into an argument if she pressed on. Let it bide and pick up the pieces when it fell apart if it ever did.

"How can we have pool party without a pool?" Asked Shay.

"Easy just get them to come along in swim wear and get plenty to drink."

"That simple you think. So who you going to invite."

"More to the point, Shay who are you going to invite?"

Shay touched his nose and walked way.

Last weekend inJune and for once the sun was shining and had done all week. Soon the garden was filled with semi naked girls and boys. Much to the delight of the boys it seemed the girls were in a competition to see who could have the smallest covering of tits and crotch with out revealing anything. Shay knew he would pick as the winner. The one and only Francine Blake.

Abbie tried to be the perfect hostess but Lance, her new boyfriend kept distracting her. Nobody said anything when she went missing and returned in a different bikini. Not that any of them were concerned. There were plenty of girls and boys to do that.

It was dark by the time the last of the guests departed.

"We can leave all this until the morning Graham," said Millie looking at glasses cups, plates and cartons left on alll the worktops

Shay Calder had to admit Francine Blake was nice, very nice. Nice enough to accept his invitation to the coffee shop. Nice enough to let him touch her breasts. Nice enough to let him put his hand in her knickers on the third date. Nice enough to agree to come over and spend the afternoon inches bedroom.

"Shay you sure your mum and dad aren't coming home soon?"

"Absolutely not. Mum's got him looking at new carpets and curtains."

"So where is Abbie?"

"Over at her friends house and she said she wouldn't be back until later this afternoon."

Francine smiled, "You sure you know what to do?"

"Sure trust me."

Sh did and Francine Blake soon stood naked in Shay's bedroom. She looked hesitant at his erect cock. So much bigger than she imagined. She lost sight as he hugged her and kissed her tenderly on the lips. His cock pressed to her belly, his hand other bum cheek, his tongue between her teeth. Francine pressed her thighs together thinking of this being her first time with a man.

Shay stepped back, their hands touching. He looked her up and down, she blushed.

"Francine you are so beautiful and I'm a lucky boy."

She giggled, "You will be gentle," she said having read it in some magazine story about a girls first time.

"I'll be a gentle as a lamb, trust me."

She did and for the first time had a man's head between her thighs and a tongue on her nether lips. Her eye went wide when his tongue touched her clit and she felt that sensation that only clitoral stimulation can bring

Shay hoped he was doing the right thing only ever read about cunniligus and watched porn movies. Whether he was doing to right or wrong he was still into the taste of pussy. Nobody told him how good it could be and then the feel of her lips on his tongue.

"Shay that is so good," she said repeating the words from the story.

Such encouragement and he stayed other nub to the sound of her urging him on.

"Yes, yes," she repeated over and over again.

Shay wasn't prepared for what happened next. Her hands forced his face into her crotch, her body shook, her hips came up and she squired on his face.

"Oh god Shay that was unbelievable," she said between taking deep breaths.

Shay wiped his face. He smiled.

"You like that?"

" Yes, can you do it again please."

"As often as you like."

He did and she came once more.

"You want me to suck you off?"

"Just a little but I wan to put it in you."

A little turned into a full on blow job. Francine was enjoying the novelty of sucking man's cock she didn't want to stop. She carried on when Shay declared he was going to cum. Francine was wise enough to know he need not have warned her. His cok said enough for her to ready herself for her first taste of cum.