The House on Cherry Tree Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved up and kissed him, being sure to have a little cum on her lips.

"You're still hard," she said," you want to do it now?"

Shay pushed her onto er back and climbed between.

"You wan the to help?' She asked knowing from the stories she read that guys had a hard time finding her hole on the first attempt.

"Nice," was all he said. He could feel her warm lips on his cock head and pressed forward. He expected to find a barrier but slid all the way in.

"Finger," she said. "I bust it sometime ago with my fingers."

Shay smiled.

"You want to diddle my nub while we do it?"

Supporting himself on one arm her pressed his hand between their bodies. His finger on her mound moved with the thrusts of his hips. They didn't speak. Eyes to eyes they told their story as each closed on their first mutual orgasm.

Shay was relieved when Francine declared she was close to coming and even more than pleased when she pulled his hand from between them knowing she had orgasmed. Now he held himself above her and started in unrest to pound her. In no time the bed was rocking, her tits were bouncing o her chest and she wa lifting her legs to close them over his back.

"Shay I love you. Cum inmate please."

Her arms were around his neck and she pulled herself up to kiss him as cum spurted into her cunt, covering her cervix in a warm glow. They were still kissing when his soft cock fell from her. Shay lay on his back. Francine by his side, her leg over his and her tit pressed in his side. They kissed.

"Say you up here," said Abbie as she reached the landing. She stopped at Shay's bedroom door. "Of fuck. Be down stairs." She hurried away. The image of her twin brother naked on the bed with an equally naked Francine holding his erect cock. She couldn't not unsee his size with Francine's hand looking so small wrapped a round him.

Shay and Francine had sex whenever they could. Both become accustomed to the others needs and desires. Abbie would know that when Francine was invited over she should be scarce for at least two hours. Shay knew to keep to of the way when Abbie invited Lance.

The final year of school meant some hard work preparing for university. Sex was still on their minds but history, geography, chemistry, maths, biology, physics and English came before the pleasures of the flesh. Not that they went without. Before anyone noticed the holidays were on them. The highlight of which as the friends and family party that Millie and Graham threw every year. This year was different, Shay, Abbie and their friends were now allowed to drink alcohol.

There was trouble for Lance who over did the drinking early on and was in no fit state to have sex with Abbie. They kissed, she had his cock out and he had his fingers in her slit. Abbie purposely left her underwear off for the chance to fuck Lance. They never got any further. Lance said he felt sick and wandered off. Abbie was in a strop when his father took him home sometime after midnight. Shay started the night on a downer when Francine pulled out, she had to go early with her mother to see relatives.

The party was still going strong when Shay called it night. He lay in bed, his laptop on his legs. A hand on his cock wile he watched porn. He must have fallen asleep, woke by knocking sounds. The music had stopped and the house was quiet apart from the knock, knock.

He heard the door open and someone came in. He didn't know who until she spoke.

"You got room for me," said Abbie, pulling back the duvet.

"Sound like mum and dad are at it. Oh good your hard," she said.

It was the alcohol that dissolved any inhibitions. For the next three hours they were locked together. He licked her cunt to three orgasms, enjoyed there first ever sixty nine within filling her mouth wit sink soon followed her riding him and having more of his cum in her. Then to completely exhaust then she used her mouth to get him hard and rode him until he shot cum into her once more.

That is where our story started dear friends but not where it will finish.