The Houseguest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, please..." I begged, not really knowing what I was asking for just ask long as she didn't stop. Her hand reached down to grab my wet crotch. I wanted to feel her more so I pushed my panties down, letting them fall to my feet as her hand returned to cup my pussy.

"Such a sexy slut..." she purred into my ear. There was a brief moment of detachment as she dropped her shorts, my hand reaching behind me in the darkness to finally wrap around her pulsing cock, guiding its thickness toward my desperate hole.

And then agonizingly, just as she was beginning to push into my entrance, we both froze as footsteps became audible approaching the kitchen. In a flurry we broke off and put ourselves back together, Jada pulling up her shorts while I righted my nightdress, covering my breast. I was about to pull up my panties, when the light switched on.

"What are you guys doing here?" Kendra was staring at us with a deep suspicion.

"Just getting some water," Jada said matter of factly, a coy grin on her face. She barely seemed ruffled. My heart was pumping in my head and I was out of breath.

"Y-yeah...just some water..." It was a pathetic attempt to be nonchalant. My mind was focused on the panties at my feet. Kendra's eyes narrowed.

"Well it looks like you got what you came down for," her voice dripping with disdain.

"Uh huh, I'll be going back to bed now, goodnight Mrs. Lindstrom" Jada grabbed the glass on the counter and breezily walked out as I took the chance to subtly kick my underwear under the table.

"I should be heading back too, good night de-"

"Not so fast!" Kendra hissed at me, blocking the doorway. "I can see exactly what you're trying to do."

"Wh...what do you mean?" I could feel myself blushing with guilt.

"You, putting on that skimpy bikini today and now, slinking around in sexy lingerie!" She grabbed at the short hemline as if to prove a point and then stopped dead. Whether by accident or not she had raised it to expose my neatly shaved strip of pubic hair. I pushed my hand down hopefully before she could notice how swollen and damp it felt to me.

"Oh my god Mom, you're trying to fuck her aren't you? You're trying to fuck my girlfriend!"

"Kendra! I would never do such a thing, we were just..."

"Grabbing water?! Then how come I can practically smell how wet you are?" She had her finger pointing against my chest now. I was speechless, partly because of her insolence but mainly because I couldn't defend myself.

"Kendra...I'm your mother, you can't talk..."

"I can talk to you however I want, I mean you wouldn't want Dad to find out you're behaving like a slut?" she smiled triumphantly as she recognized the panicked guilt come across my face.

She marched out, leaving me beet red, ashamed and yet deep down still with an incredible yearning. Two people had just called me a slut and there was a part of me that had enjoyed it...both times.

12