The Houseguests (F/F)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do I look?"

Silence. My husband shuffled nervously. Kevin walked over to her like he was hypnotised. 

"Oh, baby... You're a goddess," he breathed.

I stared at her. Yes, I had the better body. But that gold Dior bikini of mine looked tailor made for her curves and milky white skin.

She twirled, then leapt into Kevin's arms, kissing him while she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Let's go to bed right now," Kevin breathed to her, and he placed her feet back on the ground. 

But Peta wasn't done having fun. She started strutting around the room, doing a freaking Elena impersonation. Unfortunately, she was a great impersonator. She had my voice perfectly, my walk, my poses.

"Hi, I'm Elena. I'm a Queen Bee rich bitch and I just loooove myself," she mimicked. She posed, one leg bent, the other straight, a hand on her hip - my trademark pose.  

"I'm soooooo hot that I wear designer dresses by the pool. Everyone's having fun but I'm a stuck up rich bitch and all I do is scowl and pout."

My husband just couldn't resist joining Kevin in raucous laughter. They found Peta's spot on impersonation to be hilarious.

"Stop having fun, everyone. I want to talk about my rules," she continued in a voice that could easily be mistaken for my own.  

She turned on the Bluetooth speaker, starting to sway her hips to the tunes. Kevin couldn't join his bikini-clad girlfriend quick enough, dancing with her. I was beyond angry and was about to turn the speaker off. But I realised that's exactly what Peta wanted. She wanted me to be the boring fun police, while she was the exciting life of the party. Well - I'd just have to beat her at her own game.

I took my husband's hand and began to dance with him. I'd always been a talented dancer, and if Kevin and Peta had momentarily stolen my husband's attention, I'd now won it back. I could feel his cock stiffening in his swim shorts as I grinded against him.  

Finally, Peta, clad in MY bikini, was threatened. I saw it in her eyes. We both knew that despite her bubbly character and above average body, I was physically superior - and with my body moving to the music, she knew she couldn't compete. Even with her bikini body on display, me in my dress was the centre of attention, and when I reached for Kevin's hand, pulling him towards me, I knew I finally had Peta where I wanted her. I smirked at her as I danced between the two men.

She looked down at the ground, and there was her foot standing on my dress.

"Get off it," I growled.

"What?" she said innocently.

"Get your foot off my dress right now, Peta." We all stopped dancing, Peta making a show of looking down at her foot.

"Oh geez, I'm sooooo sorry, Elena.... I didn't realise." My anger boiled over.

"Move your fucking foot right now," I yelled.

And just like that, Peta reached out a hand and pushed me, causing me to stumble back. I shrieked as I heard the rip - my dress splitting apart at the seams, leaving me exposed in basic, even boring bra and panties. I wrapped my arms around myself, embarrassed that Kevin and Peta would see me like that.

"Ooooh, poor Steven. By the looks of it, Elena wasn't giving you any tonight," she teased, Kevin laughing.

Peta looked pleased with herself as she sauntered up to Kevin, giving him a long, sexy kiss.

"My man is definitely getting some, though," she purred.

As Peta and Kevin began to kiss their way toward the guest room, I stormed toward my room, my husband right behind me. We got into bed, my husband trying to cuddle me, but I slapped his arm away.  

"I'll tell them tomorrow they can't stay," he said quietly.

But I wasn't having that. Peta had enjoyed a triumphant day in MY house, and as I laid in bed, furious at my husband for finding the rude little bitch so hilarious, the sound of Peta celebrating her day was filtering through my walls, making me all the more determined to teach her a lesson.

"Ohhh, Kevin, ohhh, mmmm, yeah..."

I had never been angrier, forced to lay there and listen to this horrible little bitch having sex in my house while my husband and I were arguing.

"Don't tell them to leave," I said angrily. "That little bitch isn't going anywhere until she learns her place."

I was sure that tomorrow, little miss Peta would be taught a lesson by me.

And so we laid there in silence, falling asleep to the sounds of Kevin and Peta making love.  

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

It was a new day, and I'd woken up determined to bring little miss Peta under my control. This was MY house. Of course, I could have thrown her and Kevin out. But that would mean I'd have to acknowledge to myself that I'd failed - I'd been unable to take control of my two house guests who were completely reliant on me! Without me, they had nothing, so it really shouldn't be that hard to assert my authority over them.

I headed downstairs when I heard the sound of my treadmill in the gym area we'd created. I peered in. Peta.

She had her hair tied back. Tiny bicycle shorts on. White trainers. A black sports bra. Her headphones were in her ears as she jogged on the treadmill, little beads of sweat on her blemish-free, milky white skin. She saw me, slowing her jog to a walk, pulling out her headphones and walking towards me with a big smile.

"Elena," she greeted me warmly. "I realise I annoyed you yesterday. I hope I didn't come off as unappreciative. I really do appreciate you letting us stay with you for a while."

Before I could say anything, Peta was right in front of me, wrapping her surprisingly strong arms around me and pulling me in for a hug.

I don't even know how to describe the feeling! I'd come down to do battle with the little bitch, and here she was, sugary sweet, disarming me with her big smile and now wrapping me up, her sweaty body pressed into mine. There was just something about it... I couldn't bring myself to push her off me as her sweat transferred onto my body, her sweet perfume infiltrating my nose, my body held captive by hers.

The much shorter Peta leant up on her tippy toes, purring in my ear.

"I'm gonna take a shower."

She planted a soft little kiss on my cheek, unwrapped her arms from around me, and skipped away.

It wasn't the start to the day I was looking for. Peta in the shower having already completed a workout, me standing there with her sweat drying on my body.

I headed back toward my own bedroom, keen to shower myself and get her sweat off me.

"Grrrr," I grumbled as I saw that Peta had kicked off her white trainers and socks on her way to the bathroom, leaving them in the middle of the floor. I simply couldn't stand a mess - leaving clothes laying around was a big no-no in my house! I picked up her shoes and socks. And as soon as I did, it had me burning with anger again. I was walking up my own stairs with her sweaty socks and shoes in my hand.

I passed the bathroom, hearing the running water, and approached the guest room door, placing her shoes and socks at the door, when suddenly the door flew open.

"Oh hi, Elena. I was just going to join Peta in the shower."

I looked up to see Kevin in nothing but his trunks. And even though I'd always found Kevin attractive - not as hot as my husband, but certainly nice to look at - he'd never looked as good as he did at that moment.

I tore my eyes away, my mind now going to Peta's moans the previous night. I'd wondered if they were exaggerated just to piss me off - but now I was sure they weren't. I had no doubt that Kevin fully satisfied his bitchy girlfriend.

I stood.

"Elena," he said slowly, looking down at the sneakers and socks. "I love Peta with all my heart. But Steven's my best mate and I feel it's the right thing to do to warn you..."

I stared at him.

"She always gets her way, Elena. I know she doesn't seem all that smart, but she is. Picking up her shoes and socks is just the start. If you let her, she'll have you serving her breakfast in bed within a week."

I nodded.  

"This is the only warning I'm going to give you," he said. "Consider it my thanks for letting us stay here. Obviously I hope she does get her way," he chuckled, "I sure wouldn't mind my girl taking control of this big beautiful house..." He smiled before walking past me, and I soon heard the excited shrieks of Peta as her boyfriend joined her in the shower.

I made my way to the bedroom, telling Steven about my interaction with Kevin. He opened his arms, and I fell onto the bed, Steven cuddling me.

"Babe, don't worry. We all know you're the better woman. I'm sure you'll have Peta under your thumb in no time."

I nodded, my husband breathing in deeply.

"Mmm, you smell great," he whispered. I groaned.

"It's Peta," I said.

He looked at me.  

"I smell of Peta," I said, getting out of the bed and heading into our shower.

So now I knew I wasn't imagining things. Peta WAS a bitch, and she wanted power. Well - I'd make sure that didn't happen!

When I headed back downstairs, my husband was making coffee and Peta was already bouncing into the kitchen, that "I just had great shower sex" glow about her.

"Such a good host," she said to him, smiling as she took a coffee that I'm sure wasn't meant for her. "Kevin will be down in a minute. Be a sweetie and make him one, too."

And so when Kevin emerged and sat on the couch, he got a coffee prepared by my husband.

Steven couldn't see it! Kevin was living in his house, having sex in the bedroom and shower while my husband dealt with his cranky wife, had outwrestled him in the pool, and now Steven was serving him coffee. He was slowly taking the Alpha Male status away from my husband... but all Steven could see was that Kevin was his best buddy and he was simply being a good host.

Now, with everyone sipping coffee, would be a good time to finally talk about the rules I wanted in place for our new living arrangements... but I needed time to think. Kevin's warning was in my head, and I knew I needed to tread carefully to bring Peta under control. So when she suggested that we head over to the beach, I quickly agreed. It would give me time to plan exactly how I was going to deal with her. 

She wore a little white dress with cute floral sandals, while I wore a short skirt and a loose top over my white bikini. I was silent as we walked across to the beach, Peta entertaining the two men with her bubbly personality.  

"I'm sooooo going to love living this close to the beach," she said excitedly as our feet touched the sand.

"Yeah, well, don't get used to it," I said. "It's only temporary."

She ignored me, instead lifting her dress off, turning to smirk at me, my prized bikini on her body.

"Does it look as good on me as it feels?" she asked, Kevin kissing her.  

"You're so hot, babe."

I pulled off my own clothes, laying face down on the sand, my husband reaching into our beach bag to produce the suntan lotion. For a minute, I could forget about Peta. I could just enjoy the warm sun, the sound of the crashing waves, my husband's strong hands massaging the lotion into my back as he sat on my ass.

Peta flopped down onto the sand. She turned her body to face me and then began to stretch her legs out. My eyes opened wide with horror as the creamy, high arched soles of little miss Peta filled my vision. She stopped them just a few inches from my face, wiggling her toes and giggling.

"Get your fucking feet away from my face, Peta," I growled.

She smirked.

"What's that? Get my fucking feet onto your face? My pleasure!"

Before I could say another word, Peta extended her leg, a foot pressing right into my face - toes on my forehead - heel on my chin as she laughed heartily, the two boys chuckling.

"Get the fuck off me," I screamed at my husband, who, despite his laughs, knew I was serious.

Peta removed her foot just long enough for me to see her wink at Kevin, who pressed his hand to my husband's shoulders just as my husband went to get up.

"Ahhh, stay there, buddy - it's good to see our women getting to know each other".

The laughs of Kevin and Peta somehow gave my husband the impression we were all just having fun and playing around, though Peta's evil smirk said she knew EXACTLY what she was doing. With my body immobilised by my own husband, Peta could take her time. She began to trace her toe all over my face, grinning from ear to ear. 

She shuffled forward, now placing one foot behind my head to hold it in place, smothering my face with her other foot.

I began to stop struggling as the silky soft sole of Peta's foot massaged itself into my face. My eyes were covered by the ball of her foot, the world dark, Peta's foot and my face apparently the perfect match.

"Mmmm, that feels great," she sighed as she kept pressing her foot to my face.

My face massaged her foot for maybe 15 seconds, but it felt like maybe 15 minutes.

"I'll stop if you ask me nicely," she said, the boys roaring with laughter.

Part of me wanted her to continue. As great as her feet felt getting a massage from my face, secretly my face felt just as good... Peta's soles were heavenly soft and I didn't hate the feeling over them on me. But I wanted the humiliation to stop. She had her feet on my face with passers-by, no doubt seeing the scene, both my husband and her boyfriend laughing.

"Please stop," I said.

She adjusted her foot, placing her big toe on my bottom lips.

"Say pretty please Princess Peta," she teased, running her toe across my lip.

I whispered what she wanted to hear.

"Pretty please Princess Peta."

She pulled her feet away, smiling in total triumph. The boys thought it was all a game, but Peta knew better.  

Having your feet on another woman's face was a total power move. I had the advantage over her given it was my house she was living in, but she'd just put a massive dent in that advantage. She could see the sudden uncertainty in my eyes, my confidence having just taken a huge hit, and she was ready to press home her advantage.

"I'm sorry, Elena," she smiled, "That was really bitchy of me. Let me make it up to you by giving you a massage."

I wasn't thinking clearly. She'd stripped away my ability to think tactically. In my mind, having her massaging me right there on the beach was a good way to take back control. I nodded.

"Roll over, then," she said, standing, pushing her foot into the side of my head as Kevin let my husband get up.

"Ooooh, one of THOSE massages," Kevin chuckled, "You're in for a treat, Elena!"

I'd had no idea what was coming, but in an instant, little Peta was stepping onto my tight stomach.

"Heyyyy," I groaned as her entire weight bore down on my stomach.

"Yeah, it hurts at first," Kevin chuckled, "But once you get used to it... It's magical!"

There was just something about it. This woman slowly walking up and down my body. She walked down my legs, then slowly back up. With each step, she dug her soft toes into my skin. I looked up at her bikini-clad ass as she worked her toes into my thighs. She turned, breasts heaving as she kneaded my stomach with her toes. And then, slowly, she moved her foot to my breast, pressing my right breast with her toes while her other foot rested on my stomach.  

It felt incredible. The mix of pain with her weight on my stomach and the pleasure of her toes skilfully manipulating my breast. She alternated, her other foot now having its way with my left breast.

I was losing my mind. She was drawing a reaction from my body, and her smug smile said she knew it. Peta was ready to move in for the kill.

"Should I stop?" she asked loudly.

Yes. Yes.

But she turned and placed one foot right between my legs onto my bikini bottoms, gently pressing her foot onto my pussy and ever so gently working it back and forth.

"I said should I stop?"

My response came out as a weak, pathetic whine.

"Nooo."

She was getting me off with her foot right there on the beach, and both men were looking on completely mesmerised.

"Such a wonderful massage costs $200, Elena. Will you pay for my... Services?"

Her voice was suddenly low... Seductive... And I was nodding.

"Your wife's purse, please, Steven," she said commandingly, my husband reaching into the bag and producing my purse, handing it to Peta as her foot on my bikini-covered pussy held me under her spell.

She opened the purse.

"$500 would seem to be a more appropriate amount given the obvious pleasure I'm giving you, Elena," she grinned, taking the money out and tossing my wallet on the sand.

Peta grinded her foot against me a few more times before walking her way back up my body. She extended a leg, dangling her foot just above my face.

"Thank my pretty foot."

I leant up, Peta lifting her foot a little, making me stretch to kiss the bottom of her foot.

Why - oh why did I stretch?? She giggled as my lips finally pressed into her sole. She began to lower her foot, easing my head down until I felt the sand under me.

Peta stepped right onto my face, pausing for several seconds before finally stepping off me. That was rude and hurt a lot. Sand from her foot got into my lips and eyes.

There was no hiding it. Peta had turned me on with her foot and was $500 richer. The balance of power had shifted in a big way. Peta had a power over me now, and it was going to be even more difficult to bring her under control.

"Elena?"

Oh no!

I knew that voice. My best friend Kelly. I looked over to see the gorgeous tall blonde clad in a blue bikini, my other close friend, Bianca, a leggy redhead, standing with her.

I had no idea how much they'd seen...

The end of preview...

12