All Comments on 'The Housekeeper'

by datchicana

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Dam good

keep up the good work, this was dam good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
so why doesn't he divorce?

if he wants the maid, why doesn't he divorce the ice wife and marry the hot latino maid?

she wants lots of kids.....

DLS914DLS914almost 19 years ago
Outstanding story with potential for a series!

This is an excellent story. Erotic but not vulgar with the kind of character that let's you feel the point of view of the characters. Please consider continuing this as a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Girls You Screw and Girls You Marry

{if he wants the maid, why doesn't he divorce the ice wife and marry the hot latino maid?}

Because his wife meets his financial, if not his sexual, needs, being a hot-shot lawyer and all. I don't imagine that a musician makes all that much dough before hitting it big.

Besides, unless he's dumb enough to knock her up, he's got total power over the maid. She needs the work, may or may not be "undocumented," and thus is in far too precarious a position to risk losing it all by not putting out for him. And she seemed to enjoy their little encounter, as is always the case in porn stories, which would only reinforce the idea in his head that he doesn't owe her anything for the advantage he's taking.

The best, in other words, of all possible worlds. Especially given that his wife is probably riding some guy at her legal firm, which is the most plausible explanation for why she'd cut him off for two whole months.

"Aribe La Raza," indeed.

tickletickletickleticklealmost 19 years ago
Good bate story!

considering tis was the first submission...thumbs up! I loved it...and I agree to the previous comment, that this one could be developed into a pretty hot series.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

Needs more chapters and a continuation. She wants lots of babies and she knows she has a good job. Let him impregnate her and give her her babies, while she continues working for him and his wife. The wife does not need to know that he is the father of her babies and she can remain working in their home, even moving in as she becomes pregnant by him. This story has a good basis for a very erotic continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
lacks credibility

The build up to the seduction was not at all developed. Reason given for having sex with the maid not convincing . The story could have been made more exciting.

Joanna

fdkmanfdkmanalmost 19 years ago
If you've got to translate why bother!

I don't know why authors use foreign phrases in an English language story and then feel the need to translate. Why not just use ENGLISH! God forbid there might be an hispanic maid that actually spoke English. Oh sorry, I lost my head. The country is slowly turning into a bilingual country anyway. Soon we'll be like Quebec where French and English are required for everything and nobody in the country will be able to get a job unless they speak spanish. It may not happen in my lifetime but wait and see.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good story

Eveyune has already said everything, but if you do make it a series it has to be more involved.

APAPalmost 19 years ago
Foolish wife...

I can't help but wonder what the wife will say when he stops pressuring her for sex - will she be dumb enough to feel relieved that he's not "bugging her?" And when she finds out about Maria, will she feel betrayed by his going elsewhere for what she denies him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous