All Comments on 'The Housewife's Journey Pt. 03'

by enigmatic_newbie

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle8 months ago

This was good; but also…problematic. On the one hand, you addressed the issue of exhaustion. We’re human and we get tired, cranky, we have work pressures, home pressure, family and societal pressures and they run our lives.

A good Dom knows when discipline is needed and when a good nights sleep is needed more. I’m on the fence about your dominant couple.

Cameras. Always assume that if it’s recorded, it will be discovered. So it’s an incredible invasion of privacy to record but also dangerous because what happens when, not if, the recordings are released. What about children? You say the bathroom ones are removable if guests are over; but what happens if they don’t have time to remove them? Or they have family staying over?

Sorry; but what consenting adults do is one thing. Including someone in your activities without their knowledge or approval is another. If there are minors involved, you’ve just sentenced the couple to prison and a SO tag. A good Dom protects the subs not sets them up for prison.

enigmatic_newbieenigmatic_newbie8 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your feedback. I have tried to stress in all parts of this story (and my others) that they are NOT meant to be realistic. There are several things that I would not condone and would be a horrible idea in real life. Cameras in a bathroom would undoubtedly be one of them. Hopefully, your comment serves as a warning to anyone who takes it seriously.

If anyone is taking stories on here as an endorsement however, it's time for me to stop contributing. In real life, I would be the first to turn the couple in, because they broke the law and should be in jail. I wasn't impressed with the 50 shades book either, but a lot of people (women mostly) seem to get off on them. I also don't condone killing hundreds, maybe thousands of people over someone killing your dog, but I love me some John Wick.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story overall . Any possibility of another chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userenigmatic_newbie@enigmatic_newbie
A few disclaimers: I am not a writer. I have never claimed to be. My stories probably aren't for everyone. I am less interested in the sex as I am about the story and the minds of the characters. Maybe I will branch out, but my first few attempts will probably be written f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES