The Housewife's Journey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill laughed. He spun Madison around and gave her a hard barehand swat on the ass. "Close, slave, but not quite. I own YOU. You own NOTHING."

Naomi laughed. "Semantics, dear. I am pretty sure that is what she meant."

Despite her Master being more serious again, Madison laughed. She enjoyed the banter between him and his wife. "My apologies Master, I was imprecise. Everything that was once mine is yours."

"That's better," Bill said, thrusting towards her face once again. She dutifully parted her lips, welcoming it in. She proceeded to work his cock with her tongue, lips, and hands, and before she knew it she could tell he was about to come.

He pulled back suddenly and came all over her face and chest. For him to have enough left to make such a mess of her after the previous week, he HAD to be taking something.

Bill laughed. "So, Andrew, what do you think? Do you like the way I decorated your pretty little wife?" His tone was different. He sounded like he was teasing, not malicious.

Madison looked over to her husband. He was smiling. "She looks beautiful. A year ago I would have been shocked, but this is clearly where she belongs, who she is."

Madison smiled at him, truly feeling at peace with who she was.

"Where SHE belongs?" Naomi teased.

"Yes, Mistress. I was just confirming that I realized my wife was where she belonges. I think you know that I am right where I belong. I think everyone knows that. If not..."

He made eye contact with Madison. "I am exactly where I belong as well."

Madison smiled, feeling a bit jealous, but mostly elated that things had worked out so well for her.

"Madison, I love you," he continued. "I know this was hard on you. I know you felt bad keeping secrets. But if you hadn't, I wouldn't be here, and I am pretty damned happy to be where I am."

"I love Naomi. I can't imagine life without her. That doesn't mean I love you any less, just that ... I owe you for bringing her into my life. I'm grateful for ... everything that has happened."

Madison smiled as the cum continued to drip down her face and chest. There had been something about those early days. Having a secret and feeling constantly on edge had been miserable, but in a wonderfully exciting way.

Most of that excitement was gone now. She still looked forward to her time with Bill just as much, perhaps even more. She was becoming more addicted to her Master and her slavery every day.

So as much as she might sometimes miss the excitement, it had been replaced by something else, something better. But what?

As exciting as it had been to be constantly afraid of being found out, it had also been extremely stressful and caused a tremendous amount of guilt. Maybe it was just nice being able to live this way without all of that drama in her life. That was certainly a change worth celebrating.

But was there more? She had been feeling an odd sense of belonging lately, especially over the past week. Her master liked to say that this was where she belonged. He meant that she was meant to be a slave. But suddenly his statement meant more to her.

Madison finally felt like she was part of a pack, like she had found "her people". Her life up to this point felt like high school. She looked around her and saw all kinds of groups, but knew she didn't belong with any of them.

Finally, long after high school, she had found her clique. Her attempts to expand her family hadn't worked out like she had planned, but her family had indeed expanded.

She didn't know if she still wanted to have children someday. Perhaps that ache she had felt was from knowing something was missing in her life. Maybe she had been searching for meaning. If so, it would explain why she felt so much better now. She had found meaning. She had a reason to get up every morning.

The desire for anything else had left her.

Her future was now in her Master's hands. She wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Madison and Bill left, leaving Andrew with his Mistress. She sat down next to him and held his face with one soft hand. "I can't believe how far you have come. You have adjusted to this so well, so quickly. I can't believe I used to worry about that."

"You don't know how rare it is to find someone so genuinely submissive. It's just as rare to find someone who can accept his wife meeting her needs with someone else. Usually, if they let someone else have their wife, it's a kink. They get off on it. You don't. Finding a submissive man who can deal with something like this is ... well, I didn't think it was possible to find. You and Madison are unicorns."

Andrew laughed. "Thank you, Mistress. I think you give me too much credit, but I'm glad you think so."

He paused for a few seconds, his Mistress waiting, seeing that he had more he wanted to say.

"My whole life I have gone with the flow. I always do what people expect me to. I wait and take whatever falls into my lap. My career choice, my school, my job...it was all just...kind of the default."

"I love Madison, I really do. But even with her, I had just known her for a very long time. We were good together, and people kind of assumed we would get married, so we did. I don't regret it. I don't regret my job or any of it." He smiled. "...and not only because they led me to you."

She smiled back at him, but let him continue.

"I have always had this problem. Everyone assumed that I have goals, I mean, everyone does. They might want to be great at something, enjoy a hobby, buy a boat or a nice car, get promoted and make more money."

"They all wanted things, but I didn't. I felt like I should want things. I wanted to want something. I felt like something was missing and tried to come up with goals, but ... there was just nothing. So I just kept doing what I have always done. I just went with the flow. Since I couldn't make a decision, I did nothing and waited for life to decide for me."

"That finally changed when I met you. You are just such an amazing woman. You impressed me from the start. I tried to deny it, forget about it, but I knew that I wanted you. I knew it could never happen, but the more I got to know you, the stronger that desire got."

"When you introduced me to ... well ... all of this...it brought back old feelings, and I knew that I wanted this as well. I wanted it with you."

"So I know this sounds weird, but for the first time in my life, I decided something for myself. You gave me the choice. I didn't stall, I didn't wait for a sign or for someone to decide for me. I decided that I will do this. I will work hard at it. For the first time, I finally have a passion. I have that thing other people have, something they can spend endless hours on but that doesn't feel like work. Something they lose themselves in."

"You are my first real decision that I can remember, Mistress. You aren't something that happened to me. You are something I chose. You are my choice. Being your slave is my choice. I don't know what the future has in store, but I know that wherever you lead me, I will follow. I love you."

As strong as she was, Naomi was fighting back tears. "I love you too," she managed to say. She looked like she wanted to say more, but was in danger of losing control of her emotions. With words off the table, she decided to let her actions speak. She stood up. She took off Andrew's shirt and pushed him back flat on the couch. She removed her shirt and laid down on top of him.

She wrapped her arms around him and laid her face next to his. Andrew could feel her breasts press up against him as she rubbed her nose against the side of his face. She moved so that their cheeks were touching and lay there, her eyes closed.

There were no more words exchanged that night. They lay there like that for hours, just enjoying the feeling of their bodies being in contact, Naomi periodically rubbing her face against his or running a hand down his side.

Eventually, she fell asleep there, on top of him.

Andrew looked up at her, watching her sleep, listening to her breathe, feeling it against his skin. Madison might have had sex tonight, oral at least, and probably intercourse by now. Andrew hadn't had anything like that. All he had was a full bladder and a woman on top of him that he would never even consider waking up for something so mundane.

Andrew and his wife were both getting exactly what they need, but he felt like the lucky one.

12